Making Shemales

Story Info
He was curious about shemales, be careful what you wish for.
1.2k words
4.07
75.4k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have a first kiss fantasy. A knock on the door, I answer and open the door, we smile, I'm greeted by the smile of a friend Sarah, you step in, once inside Sarah places herself between me and the wall. We look into each other's eyes and we kiss.

It becomes a passionate kiss, You see I met Sarah on FB, first time I ran across her profile, I thought damn she's hot. I sent a friend request, she accepted, we began tell each other about our lives. Much to my surprise Sarah confided she had a T-girl girlfriend a transgender m2f named Vicky. I was shocked amazed and turned on. I didn't take too long to figure out Sarah was also keeping a secret, She also was TG, a shemale, we started talking everyday. I opened up to her and confessed my attraction to her and she told me more than once she was in a relationship but our conversations always seemed to trend to an attraction between her and I. I couldn't believe she was actually at my house, kissing me. My mind was running a hundred miles a hour, wow this is so fucking hot! Then she pushes me against the wall as your arms wrap around me and we begin touching. She started to explore my body cupping my ass in both hands. As we break from the passion, Sarah looks me straight in the eye's and otter's the words bedroom now!

I take her hand and walk towards the bedroom as we enter the master bedroom and kiss passionately all over again only this time we are disrobing each other. Eventually Sarah push's me back on the bed telling me Ladies first!

She gracefully climb's onto the bed and lay's gently on her back I start with small gentle kisses on your lips while my hands explore her body, I gently kiss her face and down her neck.

This makes small but definite moans emanate from her while I massage her breasts.

I find myself rolling her nipples between my fingers teasing them. As I kiss down her shoulders to her torso, I take one of her breasts in my mouth gently suckling the nipple and swirling my tongue around the tip.

Mmmm is the sound that reaches my ears, this goes on for a while as my free hand begins to massage her inner thigh.

I can feel the heat radiating from her panties and notice that there is a rather impressive bulge rising, there is a unmistakable scent of arousal is in the room.

As my fingers reach your treasure, i gently slip first one finger in then two, under the band of your panties, given the leverage I slip off her panties and find a beautiful cock.

I release her breasts from my oral massage and look up at her face. I smile to myself when I see your head is back against the pillow and your eyes are closed. From there, I kiss my way down Sarah's torso pausing at your belly button and place a full two lip kiss and French it. Smiling to myself when i notice you are moaning a little and my fingers are wrapped around your lady cock that already has clear fluid at its tip. I then kiss my down to your pleasure palace. I kiss your shaft opening my mouth and allowing the head to enter past my lips, you moan loudly, telling me that you need this, we need this to happen. With that encouragement I part my lips as I gently suck it into my mouth. My tongue extends outward and I lick in a almost eating ice cream motion all the while continuing my inner thigh assault and massage soon you start moving involuntarily your hands are on my back and head, your body tensing, until you have a grip on me pulling my head deep on your cock, then it happens, you moan very loudly shaking as i continue my tongue assault waves of sensual tension are released until you start to explode down my throat, after a short period she starts laughing and begs me to stop. Mmm, how's that for a first kiss?

The fantasy goes on then that Sarah pulls me up and asks do you know that when a TG lady seduces a man and he willing takes her love down his throat they become as one, and soon he finds himself dreaming of wearing dresses and pleasing a man, the law of 3's are in effect, like when disasters happen, celb's die, couples split, it happens in three's.

Now that you have willingly taken my seed down your throat it only has to happen two more times and soon you will be a TG lady you always dreamed of being! You want this don't you, tell me!

I look you in the eye's kiss you and say yes!

That's when I realize, we are being watched, I look up to see your beautiful TG, girlfriend stroking her hard cock looking at me with lust in her eye's,

You smile and invite her to join the fun. She walks up strips and gets on the bed, Brushing my face she gently guides her cock tip to my lips. This time I feel the slick coating of pre cum coating my lips. For the first time she speaks to me,

Sarah had told me about you, you have been a naughty boy, Now I'm here to turn you into a bad girl! Open up sweetie, you are in for a very long life changing night. My lips part and as the tip of her beautiful lady cock is introduced to my mouth, I audibly moan. Sarah's girlfriend loves getting a new toy so she assaults my mouth with a vengeance. She is on a mission to add to the gender altering seed in my belly and get a new girlfriend out of the deed. She laughs and tells Sarah this should take long because this bitch is sucking with a vengeance. Laughing on how it would be done in no time because she is about to explode and that will end up with two loads of TG lady joy down my throat only minutes apart! While my oral assault is emptying Sarah's girlfriends load you realize you're getting excited again and the third and final transition transformation load could be delivered all in less than a half hour from knocking on my door.

Sarah pulls my lips off her girlfriends cock and tells me after this only one more load will turn you into a beautiful shemale lady to serve cock forever!

The smile on Sarah's face is almost angelic, with that she starts to taunt me go on girl turn into the cock sucker you will be from this time on, we are making you our bitch, for the rest of your life!

As Sarah's releases her load I start to feel dizzy, light headed but craving cock even more. As the second load settles in my system, her still hard cock exits my mouth and Sarah's cock takes its place. Her girlfriend gets excited turning a man into a shemale, and her cock never gets soft, she walks behind me and puts me on my knee's servicing Sarah,

I feel my backside being probed, and soon the tip of her cock entering me while Sarah is down my throat again. Sarah looks at me and smiles, Are you ok baby, how do you feel?

I feel your girlfriends cock fucking my ass, Sarah tells me to shush that's your new pussy, and you will love getting fucked in it everyday. Your mine now, take it, Bitch!