Making the Best of a Bad Situation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Guy one was circling her muff, applying pressure above her clit, and I saw her part her legs so he could slide his fingers down between her labia, in to her wetness and locate the clit itself. I watched her hips squirm as his fingers probed her.

I noted both guy one and two's cocks stiffen against her thighs as they molested her body, and they were truly impressive rods. But god damn the black bulls dick took some beating. Tina's mouth was getting wider and wider as it grew to its full stiffness as she sucked what she could of it.

And all this was happening on a beach. In plain sight of anyone who wanted to pass by. Only my stunned statuesque body blocking some of the action from view.

I quickly reached for a windbreaker resting on the patio area, and screened off the view from the beach.

By now guy one had her hips writhing, as his fingers both teased her clit and then plundered deep inside her, finger fucking her sodden hole...guy two had both her nipples stood to attention and she had both of their cocks in hand.

I saw her spasm and she let out a strangled, muffled groan as she came. The black guys cock buried in her throat preventing a more noisy outburst.

I was fisting my cock furiously and came myself as Tina did, spilling my seed in to the white Caribbean sand.

Guy 2 took his chance and slid between her legs after she came and latched on to her pussy with his mouth. His tongue taking over from guy one's fingers, who now had to content himself with taking over breast duty.

After a short while of her bucking her hips in response to guy two's devouring of her vagina it seemed guy one felt a bit left out, and told guy two to turn Tina over, so she could suck his and black dudes cocks alternately while on her hands and knees, and in return he could have the honour of fucking her first.

The anticipation of watching a good 9 inches, of thick swollen cock part my wife's cunt was mesmerising. I was spellbound as I watched him line up to her glistening labia, then rub his cocks head up and down lubricating it, before he nudged gently forward and her skin began to expand, like it never had for me.

As the head of his cock slipped inside her she whimpered, and bizarrely I did too. It was so erotic, everything I had imagined with icing on top. I watched rapt as his cock disappeared slowly from view, as it buried itself in my wife. And then stared in awe as he began thrusting back and forth, watching a master at work, servicing the cunt of a needy woman.

She couldn't keep her concentration on sucking the other guys cocks, such was the pleasure she was deriving from guy 2. He was slamming in to her now, and her gasps and venting of her appreciation of his efforts would probably be heard half way along the beach.

She came just before he did. A loud explosion of raw emotion escaped her mouth and I watched her body convulse, shortly before he withdrew and shuffled around to her face and finished himself off by hand, ejaculating on her nose, lips and eyes. I saw her lick her lips and swallow some of it, as if saying a silent thank you.

She was given little respite. Guy one wanted to go next. He lay back on a towel and beckoned her to straddle him. She duly obliged, doing a slut drop on to his waiting member, very similar in size and shape to guy 2. (We found out later they were brothers who wife swapped with the black guy and his wife, who was their best friend).

I watched her reach under herself and guide him in to her, and let out a long slow moan as his length consumed every millimetre of her soft, warm void.

She bounced up and down his shaft in rhythm with his thrusting hips, her tits following suit. The black guy had given up on being sucked off, as the movement of her body made it almost impossible.

Guy two was stood to one side, caressing his cock back to hardness. I had beat him to it. The site before me making me hard almost as soon as I had spilled my seed on the beach.

It was mind blowing, and I knew the best was yet to come. Literally.

The guy who was fucking her, reached up for her tits and smothered them in large meaty hands, squeezing them and flicking fingers and thumbs across her nipples, which stood to attention.

I felt like I need to say something...I don't know why, I guess I just felt awkward standing there while my wife rode her second strangers cock in the space of 20 minutes.

"You ok sweetie...you enjoying it?" Which was maybe a dumb question based on appearances and the sounds and words escaping her lips. She answered it anyway, between pants of breath.

"Fuck...yes...oh my fucking god yes..feels so good". I felt a pang of guilt and jealousy then hearing her confess as such.

His cock was glistening white with her pussy juices as it continued to pump steadily back and forth, though she had had to drop to her knees, as she could no longer maintain the position on her haunches.

Black guy had reintroduced her to his monster of a cock now she was more stable, and had gripped the back of her head making it harder for his prick to slip from her mouth, and easier to push further in to her throat.

Guy one sped up now pumping his hips furiously and I saw the flood gates open as she began squirting all over his hips and upper thighs. I can't begin to describe the noise she made, but in was long and continuous and piercing, like a wounded animal in a trap.

She came hard...in a volley of expletives; perspiration covering both her bodies from the exertion and the heat of the day. The guy suddenly stopped thrusting and said to her. "Finish me off with your mouth".

So she slid from his cock, even while the tremors in her legs persisted from her orgasm, and slid down his legs until she could bend forward and take him in her mouth. Her ass was thrust towards me in the air, and I could see the slit of her pussy, wet and swollen from the attentions of two very big dicks in succession. I could see pre-cum oozing from the tip of his angry looking rod, just before she slurped his bell-end in to her mouth and began bobbing up and down his length, her left hand fisting the rest of the shaft at speed, anxious to make him shoot his creamy jizz on to her tonsils. It didn't take long before I saw his eyes roll in to his head and he began to groan. "Here it comes." He said through gritted teeth, then a loud "Ahhhhhhh..." As his cock pulsed half a dozen times depositing his seed in the back of Tin's throat. She swallowed some, but spat the rest out, back on to his still throbbing member, smearing it in, like she was applying sun cream.

Remarkably I had not yet ejaculated again. I was waiting for the black guy, and from what I had observed over the last few days, I expected Tina was too.

As before, no time was wasted. Her pussy was certainly being used like it never had before.

She was placed on her back. Missionary style. And the black guy lay on top of her, dwarfing her.

He was so big and thick that he spent the first few minutes inching his way inside her, allowing her cunt to accommodate his girth bit by bit. Once he had got as far in as he was ever going to get, he began grinding against her slowly, exciting her clit as well as her vagina.

When he was satisfied she was lubricated enough and her pussy had relaxed in to shape around his manhood the drilling of my wife started in earnest.

The look on her face spoke volumes. Oddly, it was the silence that marked just what his cock was doing to her, not loud noises, or shrieks, or any of the usual outbursts fuelled from great sexual pleasure. It was her stunned disbelief; his cock had made her mute in shock, as it ploughed a deep furrow inside her.

Her finger nails dug in to his shoulders so tightly they drew blood in places, and yet he didn't seem to notice. He just kept on pounding her, spreading her so wide, metronomic in his movement.

She had already cum once and was on the way to another orgasm, when he stopped briefly. He scooped her legs up and rested then on his shoulders, positioning himself to thrust down between her raised hips.

This allowed him to nudge just a little bit more of his cock in her, and as he began to pick up speed, hammering down hard into her, her pussy exploded with liquid...now the noises came, like a banshee or a whole harem of harpies. There was no doubting to anyone else within a hundred yards on that beach what was happening, but none of them came to watch. Not uninvited anyway. (Another piece of resort etiquette we learned later).

I was about to blow, and so were guys one and two at the fantastic site of Tina receiving the best fuck of her 50 years on this earth. Black guy was about to withdraw to shoot his load on her muff and abdomen, but I think Tina anticipated this as the other two hadn't cum inside her either.

She gasped..."No...inside me...I want you...to cum inside me...want to feel you cum...don't withdraw."

So he shoved himself deep in to her, almost harshly, and did the same three more times, long, deep hard thrusts which he held for a second, before on the fourth stab of her wet, burning pussy he let out a roar and shot what seemed like a gallon of his thick, salty seed inside her.

At the same time, the two white guys knelt down and ejaculated all over face, while I just deposited more of my own seed in the sand.

She was spent, but she when she looked at me she had a huge grin on her face.

"If I knew it could be that good, I would have done this years ago." She admitted with an ironic chuckle.

The guys thanked her for a great time, and thanked me to, adding they hoped to see us around - maybe at one of the social events.

When they were gone, we went back inside and talked about what had happened. I wanted to get in on the act myself, but for some reason suddenly felt that I wouldn't be able to compete with the prime steak she had just devoured, so stayed content to talk.

Long and short of it was, Tina had now decided there was no point in shying away anymore, and that we may as well join the populous and see what what the craic was. We agreed that if either of us wanted to take up an offer to join in an "activity" or have sex with someone else then given what had just happened then there was no reason any more not too. Her adding should could not expect me to abstain, and let her have all the fun.

Fun? This is a woman who 9 days ago was fit to cut my balls off for brining her to this place. Now after one afternoon of mind-blowing sex it seems she was now a convert to swinging.

We wandered down to the disco event to be held that night, aware of all the eyes upon us, not just checking us out in the sexual sense, but also because we were the newbies who had arrived by mistake, but had now joined the ranks.

We hit the bar and ordered drinks. A cocktail for Tina, beer and whisky for me. I seemed to need more dutch courage than Tina now.

It didn't take long to be joined in conversation, and once you got passed the nakedness and set aside the nature of the resort, there were some genuinely, funny and lovely people.

But we were where we were. And everyone knew and expected sex would feature at some point in the night.

We saw Tom, Dick and Harry as I had started to call them, with their wives, and were duly introduced to them. (I will leave you to decide which was Dick). The women even asked Tina if their men had passed muster, to which she had blushed and answered. "Oh yes, above and beyond I would say." Which made them laugh, and the men beam with pride.

Now, as I said earlier. When Tina hits that sweet spot of booze, she turns in to a different person. One without apparent inhibition. Couple this phenomenon to a hedonistic, naked disco where sexual proclivities where also part of the festivities, and also to her recently discovered penchant for sex with well hung strangers, and it was just a matter of time before she morphed in to a raging whore.

It started on the dance floor. She had gone off to dance with some new lady acquaintances, when as expected a number of men approached the ladies in the group and joined in. Now imagine the moves you make dancing normally (round you hand bag style) then imagine the moves that can be made if you give it a bit more...well energy and routine if you like. Bending over, slut drops, hand gestures, pawing at our skin, strutting etc. - you know, the stuff you see girl or boy bands do to their latest hit. Now imaging doing those moves naked, and you can start to imagine the sights on show and the open invitation to others to touch you in intimate places as you performed them.

Well this was Tina, she was in the zone. I saw her bend forward at the waist, and push herself, twerking style, in her dance partners groin, and rub herself against his flaccid cock...which did not stat flaccid long.

Before he could do anything, she had spun round, dropped to her haunches, and grabbed his cock, then used it like a microphone to sing along to the tune with.

Disco lights bouncing of their bodies made for a surreal picture I can tell you.

A few seconds later she stood up and draped her arms around his neck and pulled herself close to him, his erect shaft trapped between their torso's, and ground her pussy hard in to him. Then she kissed him hard, seeking his tongue fiercely with her own, which I didn't like. It seemed to intimate.

Her hand forced its way between them and coiled around his cock, which she bag stroking, and tugging as they remained embraced. His hands had grabbed her hips, and also moved to her arse cheeks, pulling her in.

She was in another world. Totally lost in the moment and without any cares at all who was watching or what she was going.

Other couples were pairing off and smooching, but most eyes were on Tina and her chosen pray.

I saw her whisper something to her lover, and then she turned and bent forward at the waist again, pushing her exposed cunt lips in to his rock had penis.

He reached down, and placed his cock at her opening and thrust...he slipped inside her and began to fuck her in the middle of the dance floor. Another guy strolled over, hard on in his hand, and lifted her chin before presenting his medium sized cock to her mouth, where it was duly accommodated. She was being topped and tailed stood on her feet.

She was becoming feral.

After a minute or so, the guy withdrew and lifted her upright, detaching her from sucking the other guys cock.

He led her by the hand to a small infinity pool, which they entered, and backed her up to one of the walls, her arms resting on the tiles at the top to hold her in place. Her back to the ocean.

He stepped in to her and she opened her legs, raised them up and wrapped them around his waist. I could see goosebumps forming on her arms, and her nipples were swollen and hard from the cool of the water, which had no affect on his boner.

He slip inside her, and began to fuck her against the pool wall. She was kissing him hard again now, biting his lip and goading him to pleasure her - I saw her lips mouth "fuck me...fuck me good" and watched as he obliged as small waves rippled across the surface of the pool as his hips pumped in and out of her cunt.

I saw the moment she orgasmed, the release etched on her face, and I saw him finish too, spilling his seed in to her, and the pool.

They stayed clinched together kissing for a minute or so, before she lowered her legs and they waded from the pool. I thought the coldness of the water may have sobered her up a little, diluting her ardour, but I was wrong.

The guy hugged her, and strolled away to find another party to join, another cunt to fuck. And Tina made straight for a vacant love swing, parting her legs wide as she reclined it, residue of her recent lovers sperm evident on her labia, seeping from her.

I was totally shocked to see "Dicks" petite black wife saunter over to Tina and bury her head in to her weeping vagina, and begin to clean her, and lap at her fleshy skin with her tongue.

The sight also turned Dick on by all accounts, as he walked to his wife, stood behind her, and reached around to grope her breasts, before taking her from behind as she still serviced my wife (I had no idea how such a petite woman took the cock so easily...practice I guess).

Then I lost sight of Tina. An attractive middle aged woman had nonchalantly walked over to me, dropped on her knees and sucked my semi-hard cock in to her mouth, which immediately became fully erect.

Having got my attention she stood, and led me by the cock to a pile of beanbags by the pool where she lay down, and spread herself wide, inviting me to fuck her. So I did. For the first time in 25 years I was fucking a different woman. And I was doing it in front of more than 100 people by the side of a dance floor, whilst my own wife was have her own cunt licked by another woman!

The rest of the night was a blur. I went back to our hut alone, I had no idea where Tina was. When she surfaced, the booze beginning to wear off and so the high, she confessed she had been to an orgy, and had lost count of how many cocks had taken her after her tryst with Dicks wife at the pool.

She got in bed beside me, naked and sore and smelling of sex...I wrapped my arms around her wondering if I would ever fuck her again now she had sampled so many men. I also found myself hard, despite my worries.

The last few days of our holiday quiet, except for the last night when we had one more wild fling before we left for home. We could not keep up that pace every night; especially being new to the scene, and especially as it would make Tina very sore.

When we got back, no-one understood why we had no holiday pictures to show anyone, though we told everyone it was a great place, and we were saving like hell to go back next year.

12