Making the Grade

Story Info
A sexy student has to go that bit further to get good grades.
3.2k words
4.2
89k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
STEPHENA
STEPHENA
286 Followers

It was a sunny morning in March and Brooke was late for college - again. She had already been in front of the principal once this month for sending text messages in class. Just normal texts might have been OK, but the tutor wasn't impressed to find her sending lewd MSNs of herself in the bathroom.

Brooke thought "What the fuck" She was 19, she didn't care about the rules. She needed her grades though. Her step father kept saying how important it was to make good grades and get a decent job after college. Brooke was an intelligent girl. She was very bright, vivacious even, but she had a dark side. Frankly, she was a horny bitch and she knew it. She was always teasing the guys at college, but it was just teasing though. Her sights were set high. She preferred older men, and the guys at college were like kids in her opinion.

Just as she was leaving the house, the postman came with a parcel for her step father. It was a special delivery, which meant it needed a signature. More wasted seconds. She was really pushing it now and ran down her road, just in time to see the school bus disappear round the corner.

"Fucking shit! Aaaaargh!"

She was going to be really late now. There was little choice other than for her to begin to walk and she eventually picked up the next bus 25 minutes later. She turned up at her tutor group, just as all the other students were filing out.

'Brooke Myrtle! This is the second time this week!'

'I know, the post man came - I missed the bus!'

'Always someone else's fault, isn't it! I'm putting you on a visit again!'

A visit was the tutor's term for a visit to see the principal, Mr Harman. First the MSNs and now this. It was becoming a habit. Three times and there would be a letter sent home.

'OK, thank you!' Said Brooke, sarcastically.

'OK young lady, well get along to your lecture and make sure you're here at nine tomorrow!'

Brooke had a physiology lecture as her first subject on this particular morning. She hated it, but needed the subject for her degree. She sat through it, listening to Mr Cramp waffling on. He freaked her out anyway with his nose like an eagle's beak and his bushy eyebrows. He reminded her of a cartoon character. As she listened to gluteus maximus this and metatarsal the other she twiddled with the hem of her short grey skirt and stretched her legs out. She looked across at Tray. Tray was a bit of a dude. Maybe, out of any of the guys in her class, she would have let him fuck her, but he was too full of himself most of the time, which didn't appeal to her. If he had been a bit more cool, more brooding, then maybe she would have made a move on him even. But she just smiled and licked the end of her pencil. Tray gazed at her. He started to feel turned on, seeing her tongue like that and looked away, half in embarrassment, but mainly because he didn't want to have a hard on that he couldn't get rid of, when it was time to leave.

"Little boy." She thought and chuckled to herself. Physiology came and went and Brooke was happy when it was lunch.

Later the same day, she was talking to her friend Stacey during a break.

'You gotta go in front of Harman again then Brooke baby?'

'Yeah! It's not even my fault. How can I help if the fucking postman comes just as I'm leaving?'

'Don't you think he's kinda hot?'

'Who the postman?'

'No, Harman dodo!'

Brooke laughed.

Oh yeah, well I don't know. He's OK, I guess.'

'Would you though?'

'He's the principal Stace!'

'Yeah but would you?!'

'Yeah, well maybe!'

The girls giggled hysterically. Brooke put a finger in her mouth .

'Fuck the fucking principal!'

'Brooke! Ha ha, you're bad! When do you see him anyhow?'

'Tomorrow morning. He's just going to bang on about the usual bullshit.'

'You have to watch it though, what after the texts and everything. They've got their eye on you baby!'

'Hey come here Stace, what do you think to these?'

Brooke took her friend to a secluded corner of the quadrangle, where a large oak tree sheltered them from the sun and prying eyes. She lifted her skirt, to reveal a skimpier than skimpy thong!'

'Wow Brooke, they're fucking hot! Turn round!'

Brooke raised her shirt to her waist, giving her best friend an unrivalled view of her ass.

'Wow!!!! Brooke, you have one amazing butt!'

'You like it don't you, you little slut!'

'Brooke, say that again!'

'Slut. Slut! Stacey the dirty fucking whore!'

Stacey slapped Brooke's bottom. Brooke returned a wry smile and looked down at her friend's hand.

'Go on!'

'Here?'

'Yes!'

Stacey ran her fingers along the edge of the thong, down and under her friend's gusset, until she found her meaty, pussy lips. She rubbed them in a circular motion, until her fingers slipped to one side of the fabric and into her pussy. Brooke was wet.

'Oh Stacey. Shit! Quick!. Move them, Mrs Mars is coming!'

Stacey pulled her fingers away and the girls assumed a butter wouldn't melt look.

'Hi there Mrs Mars.' They said in unison.

'Good afternoon girls!'

'Mars. Stupid name!' Said Stacey.

'Yeah, bet her shit tastes of chocolate! Added Brooke.

The girls laughed together and went back into class.

Brooke made the journey back home that afternoon at a more leisurely pace than in the morning. She took the bus that went the long way round, passed the sport stadium and was happy to ogle a group of guys fully kitted up for a soccer game, who were making their way from the car lot into the changing rooms at the side. She licked her lips and would just have given anything to be in their shower at the end of the game. If only! She would take her pick and let the best one fuck her senseless. She smiled to herself, enjoying her naughty teenage thoughts. Her hormones were just bouncing all over the place. It was not enough that she was horny most of the time, but the little candles on the magnolia showed that spring was bursting onto the scene, heightening her girly libido.

She decided to stay in that evening.

'You not out tonight Brooke?' Her step father commented, as she idled on the sofa, selecting a track from her iPod.

'Naah, thought I'd just chill here today.'

'On a Thursday! You're normally gearing up for the weekend. You OK?'

'Yeah! No, I'm cool, I'm just having a quiet night in.'

'OK, well, I'll be in the garage if you need anything.'

'OK, yeah thanks.'

In reality, Brooke just wanted to take it easy, because she wanted to be fresh for the morning. She couldn't risk being late for her appearance in front of the principal.

Brooke wanted to get her grades and get a good job. She wanted to get a masters in sports science. She dreamed of working with real athletic, hot guys, who she could wrap round her finger. Real men. Was it wrong that she wanted to get her fill? She lay on the sofa, listening to her music - day dreaming. Although she was feeling sexy, she tried to take her mind off it. She got up and made a coffee and served herself a few scoops of chocolate ice cream. If she couldn't indulge herself in one way, then she would in another. Remembering her step father in the garage, she checked if he wanted anything, but he was good, so she sat alone with her treat. She enjoyed the sensations, the contrast of hot and cold in her mouth. Brooke was a sensual, sensitive young woman.

She got off to bed that night, nice and early, so she could be bright eyed and bushy-tailed in the morning. She wanted to make an impression. There wouldn't be any messing up this time.

Brooke was up and showered for seven thirty. Her college gear was ready to put on. A fresh kit, all nice and ironed. This included her shortest skirt; the one that turned heads. She could cause guys to crash their cars when she wore that skirt. A quick look in her sock drawer left her in no doubt that it had to be knee length with that skirt. Long white socks on her gorgeous butterscotch-brown legs. It was enough to give a man a cardiac arrest at a hundred yards!

As she got on the bus, she noticed the driver do a double take. She hadn't seen this guy before. He was a little younger than the usual one and he made a "Wow, you're smoking!" look with his eyes. Brooke looked hot today and she knew it. A couple of guys sitting near the front, turned to watch her walk down the bus, her ass wiggling all the way under her pelmet of a skirt. She checked in at her tutor group and sat with Stacey at the back.

'Hey Brooke, get in my bed! You're too much today baby.'

'Thanks Stace! I want Harman to notice me.'

'Notice you! He'll be creaming in his pants when he sees you!'

'Ha ha Well as long as I don't get a discredit, I don't care!'

'Well good luck Baby - and Brooke, not so many late nights now eh!'

'I know! See you later.'

Brooke squeezed Stacey's left leg as she got up and made her way to the principal's office.

She knocked on Mr Harman's door and waited. There was a pause and then the handle turned and he let her in to his office. He looked down at her legs and bottom as he closed the door.

'Is that regulation length Brooke?'

Brook twisted her mouth before she spoke.

'Maybe a tad under.'

'Hmmm, well make sure you stick to the limit, I'll let it go today though, you're in enough trouble.'

Brooke looked at him seriously and then looked at her feet.

Harman returned to the chair behind his desk and looked Brooke up and down. He looked at her long black hair, which cascaded over her shoulders. He paused to take in her gorgeous, full breasts, braless, beneath her white cotton top. He gazed at her amazing, long, dark legs. Harman gulped perceptibly and then spoke.

'Now then Miss Myrtle, you know why you're here. Anything to say?'

'Hmm, I've had a few slip ups.'

'A few?' You were caught sending MSNs in class. Not just MSN, but... well there's no need to go over that again.'

'No.'

'You've been late twice this week!'

Harman paused to look at the details on his PC. He clicked on her academic record and stared at her skirt again; at her toned thighs. He looked up at Brooke and smiled.

'Your grades need work!'

'Oh! I thought my Fall grades were OK. Two Bs and two Cs. I mean that's OK! Isn't it?'

Harman looked at her breasts, her nipples pushing against the fabric of her top. He tapped a few keys and looked at Brooke slyly.

'I think you're mistaken.'

'Mistaken? In what way mistaken?'

'I think you'll find you made four Ds.'

'Four Ds! Nooo!'

'Yes.'

'You... you just changed them on there!'

'You need to work harder Brook Myrtle.'

'Four Ds! That means I've got to sit them all again to get my Masters entry. You can't do that!'

'I just did. Like I said, you need to work harder.'

Brooke was very, very pissed at this sudden turn of events.

"The bastard." She thought to herself.

Harman stood up and walked behind her. He was a tall man. He had just turned 40. He worked out and was good for his age. Brooke had never actually disliked him, but was angry at him pulling this stunt. He stood right next to her and turned towards her, looking her in the eyes. She could smell his aftershave. It was good.

'You can turn those Ds into four As, if you work a little harder.'

Brooke was puzzled.

'How, I'm not a straight A student Sir. I study quite hard, but four As!'

'Who said anything about studying?'

She began to get his drift.

'Are you saying what I think you're saying Mr Harman?'

'I think we understand each other.'

'What do I have to do?'

He resumed his seat.

'Unbutton your shirt.'

'Excuse me?'

'You heard Miss Myrtle.'

'I'm wearing no brassiere.'

'I know. Unbutton your shirt.'

'Here? Now?'

'Now, yes Brooke.'

Brooke looked him in the eye severely as she began to pop open the buttons. She lingered on each one, unfastening her top, slowly, teasingly. Harman sat, transfixed like a deer in the headlights. At last she reached the bottom most button and opened her shirt casually. Her bosom was perfect. Glorious, auburn breasts.

'Come here Brooke.'

She walked towards him.

'Put your knee there.' He said, indicating the space on his chair between his legs. Brooke looked down and could tell he had become hard. His trousers were bulging. She guessed he was at least three quarters up. She knelt on his chair, and he sat up, so that his face was just an inch from her tits. He looked up at her and cupped her breasts in his hands and pushed his face between them.

'Mr Harman!'

'They're wonderful Brooke. You tits are absolutely amazing.'

'Well, yeah I know.'

Harman smiled pleasantly.

'Get up and turn round Brooke.'

'OK.'

'Now bend over.'

The young student stopped to think. She was almost beginning to enjoy his game, but still felt quite uneasy.

'What are you waiting for Brooke? I want you to bend over and touch your toes, do you hear.'

The student took a deep breath and bent over.

Her skirt, short as it was, revealed her ample, pert ass in an instant. Harman gasped as he saw her booty and the mound of her pussy lips, which pressed tantalisingly against her white thong. A few of her black pubic hairs poked out through the sides.

'Oh Brooke. Brooke Myrtle! You really are a fucking sight for sore eyes!'

She was surprised to hear her principal swear. She never imagined he ever swore.

Harman dropped to his knees.

'Just stay where you are. OK?'

The principal ran his right index finger along the crease of her pudenda, pushing the thong into her pussy lips. He put his nose to her panties and sniffed. He groaned as he inhaled her intensely sexual scent. Clean and fresh, but heady with her sex. He almost swooned, intoxicated by her aroma. Spurred on, he lifted the fabric to one side and rubbed his finger against her pussy. Her lips were moist. Pulling the thong of her panties away further he first put two fingers in her and then dipped his tongue in. Brooke let out a quiet moan of delight, as his tongue went in further, licking her cunt from top to bottom. He gripped her ass cheeks and buried his face against her butt, eating her ass and pussy ravenously. He murmured with satisfaction as he felt her moisture pool in his mouth. His tongue was shooting around her vagina as she started to cum. She was breathing heavily, the blood rushing to her head as she bent down and equally filling up her labia, gorged with her arousal. She stood up, feeling momentarily dizzy and gripped his chair as Harman began to unbuckle his belt. He unzipped his trousers and Brooke's eyes were almost on stalks as he produced eight inches of throbbing penis.

'Oh shit! Mr Harman!'

'I think you're up to four Bs Miss Myrtle.'

Brooke Smiled a big smile. Her smile became a huge grin. She knew she was about to be fucked and fucked good.

'I'm ready to make four As Mr Harman Sir!'

As the words left her lips, Brooke gripped the back of his chair and bent over, with her pussy inviting him to enter her.

'Oh Brooke! You gorgeous bitch!'

Harman gripped her hips and steadied himself. He aimed his dick at her juicy lips and slid it home.

Brooke let out a long, slow moan as she felt him fill her with his thick, rigid cock.

He began to fuck her slowly, with a long, steady rhythm, her butt cheeks quivering with each stroke. Harman could feel her young, tight pussy, wrapped deliciously around his erection as he began to pump her a little faster. As he moved faster, she got tighter. As she got tighter, she got wetter and after a few more seconds Harman couldn't prolong the tantalising pace any longer. He just gave her everything. She received his length and girth completely, as he began to pound her furiously. Remorselessly. Brooke began to squeal, as she felt the beginnings of another orgasm, her vulva tingling. Her pleasure was heightened by the circumstances, the taboo nature of the sex, being blackmailed. Fantastic, raw sex. To her surprise the principal pulled out, his cock moist from her juice.

'I want you on the desk now girl. Sit on the edge there.'

She changed her position, opening her legs and he took her from the front, finding her reddened lips effortlessly, her young, tight sex box still so slippery from her complete arousal. He began to shag her again, fucking her deeply as she wrapped her legs around his hips. Her ass was jerking against the red leather of the desk as he fucked her. He fondled her breasts, building his momentum up for the finale, a crescendo of passion as the two each began to pant and moan in pre-orgasmic ferment. Harman was vocal as he could feel his ejaculation imminent. Brooke was holding on, until her groin trembled with her orgasm - and it was a big one!

'Hmmmm, hmmmmm, ooh yeah, oh Mr Harm...oh yesss! Yes!!!! Oh fuck. Aiiyyyeeeee! Ow! Ooh wow!!! Yes! Yes! Yessssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

Brooke's body was convulsing as he gave in and let his emotions take over.

'Ahh Brook, ah you fucking bitch, you fucking sexy bitch. Yes! I'm coming, I'm... aaagh yes! Yes!!!!

Harman pulled out as a jet of semen splashed up Brooke's belly, another huge spurt hitting the inside of her thigh. She looked up at him with a dirty smirk and massaged his spunk into her stomach and breasts.

'Hmmmmm, Mr Harman. Am I your best student?'

'Ugh yes. Oh fuck. Myrtle, you're the best and the hottest there is. And some.

Afterwards they dressed quietly. Brooke stood behind the head man as he re-entered her grades. Four A's. He looked at her and she nodded with assurance.

'OK, well don't let me see you in here with a skirt as short as that again madam, OK?'

'Yes Sir. Thanks Sir.'

A while later Brooke met Stacey in the corridor by the gym.

'Hey Brooke! How'd it go?'

'Oh you know!'

'No, I don't know.'

'He gave me a bit of a lecture, you know the normal stuff, then he fucked the shit out of me!'

'Ha ha, yeah whatever!'

Brooke beamed and gave Stacey a wink.

Stacey stood there open-mouthed.

'Come on stop catching flies, we've got a lecture in 20 minutes, let get a coffee.'

STEPHENA
STEPHENA
286 Followers