Making The Grade

Story Info
Naughty schoolgirl gets an A+
2.2k words
4.25
56.6k
22
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The school was empty as 18-year-old Sharon sat alone in her English Lit class, awaiting the return of her teacher, Mr. Smyth. It being a Friday, the school emptied even quicker than usual, and Sharon, a very pretty 5 foot 7 blonde senior, doubted anyone, from students to faculty, were still around.

Perhaps some administrators in the main office downstairs, but here on the third floor it was as empty and quiet as a tomb. She was also in danger of not graduating, since she was holding a solid F in this class. She'd been able to use her looks and charm to get decent grades in her other classes, but Mr. Smyth was a tough nut to crack. All she could do was sit at her desk, stare at the clock, and figure out a way to get her grade up.

After almost 20 minutes Mr. Smyth returned. Sharon eyed him with disdain. Mr. Smyth was a stuffy old-school (some would say "old") sort of teacher, always complaining about how today's youth was spoiled from having too much and not getting enough discipline, or as he called it "proper discipline." Short and fat with weird hair, and some odd English accent, he gave off the air of an old time British professor with a condescending and narcissistic attitude. His deep breathing made him sound creepy, like some perverted old lech.

All in all there was absolutely nothing attractive about this guy. Sharon didn't even want to be in the same room with him, let alone the same room in an empty school. He closed the door behind him and sat at his desk. He said nothing as he shuffled through some paper. All Sharon could do was sit. And wait. And wait. And wait...

Finally Mr. Smyth spoke. "Now young lady, about your grade." She was about to say something but he quickly hushed her. "I can't understand how you are doing acceptable in your other classes, but pulling an F in mine. I should think you don't like me, or even respect me. I take very serious offense to this."

With a grunt he lifted his portly self off his chair and stood at the head of the class. She watched as he rolled a pen between his pudgy fingers. "And quite frankly the problem is all too obvious with your generation. What you all needed while growing up was proper discipline to teach you to respect we figures of authority. Instead you got iPhones and big screen TVs."

Sharon tried her damnedest to look interested.

Mr. Smyth continued. "In my day we were taught to respect our elders, especially our educators. And if we didn't (he emphasized the word "didn't") were could expect a proper discipline in the form of a good paddling." He turned and sat down at his desk.

Leaning forward, Mr. Smyth stared right at Sharon. "I've decided that enough is enough. It is high time I make an example of one of you delinquents, and that someone is you. You will fail this class, you will not graduate, and you will be left back. I will speak to the office first thing Monday morning."

Sharon was aghast. Not graduating was bad enough (she couldn't imagine her parents reaction), but the humiliation of being left back was too much. She was practically pleading when she asked if there was anything she could do to remedy the situation.

"I'm afraid there isn't" Mr. Smyth replied. "Like I said, your generation lacked the kind of proper discipline my generation received for our insolence. It's too late."

"Mr. Smyth," Sharon said "You mention proper discipline. What if I agreed to proper discipline?" Sharon added just a bit of seduction as she asked the last question. "What if I consented to a paddling, would that be good enough for a D?"

Sharon got up from her desk and walked over to Mr. Smyth. As much as it repulsed her, she had to play the hand she was dealt. It was time to play the looks and charm card and hoped it worked on Mr. Smyth. Her red heels clicked on the floor as she hooked one thumb into the waistband of her short skirt, thrusting out her perky breasts ever so slightly from behind her just-tight-enough blouse.

Mr. Smyth couldn't help but notice. "A D would be all I needed to pass and graduate." She noticed he shifted a bit in his seat as he obviously mulled it over.

If he is a lech, Sharon thought to herself, it just might be enough. Suddenly he spoke. "Well if you do consent, I suppose a paddling would be sufficient for a D. I don't have a paddle, so perhaps a..." Sharon cut him off.

As much as what she was about to suggest creeped her out, it also aroused her. The thought of being alone in school with this creepy old man, seducing him into a passing grade with her sexy body, why not push things a little further? She could tell by his breathing that he'd consider anything from this blond vixen.

"How about this" she said as she leaned over his desk, allowing him a glimpse down her shirt. "How about I lift up my short little skirt -- she played with the hem -- and let you spank me on my pantied ass. Would that be good enough for a C?"

"Miss, that would be a bit unorthodox. I mean the school is largely empty and the cleaners won't be coming through until tomorrow, but I'm a teaching professional and you are a..."

Not wanting him to get the upper hand, Sharon quickly countered. " A consenting adult, Mr. Smyth. And since nobody is here, who'll know? I'd get my passing grade, graduate and you'll get to discipline me, as I deserve to be. What do you say?" Before he could answer, Sharon upped the ante.

As she spoke she had wandered to the side of Mr. Smyth's desk and sat down. Her sweet round ass cheek and smooth, sexy thigh rested within inches of the quickly breaking teacher.

As she undid her ponytail and allowed her long blond hair to fall freely, she asked. "How about," she paused as if deep in thought, "that since we're all alone and nobody will ever know, I let you spank me on my bare ass? Would that be good for a B?" Mr. Smyth's was breathing quicker, and he nervously fidgeted with his pen. Sharon got up and walked behind the poor teacher.

"I, I think that would, uh, be worthy of a buh, buh, B, Miss Minter" Mr. Smyth fumbled. But Sharon wasn't settling. As she leaned over and placed her hand gently on Mr. Smyth's shoulder, she picked up her right foot and slipped off her shoe. As she dropped it on his desk, she upped the ante even more. "How about," she purred seductively in his ear (which disgusted her, but given what was at stake she didn't care), "I let you spank me while I'm totally," she dropped her other shoe on his desk, "completely" she began to fidget with the collar of her blouse, "nude?" She made sure to draw out that last word for the desired effect.

She walked over to the door and locked it. She turned and faced Mr. Smyth, legs spread as she began to undo her skirt. "Would that be worth an A?" Mr. Smyth broke. "Y-yes it would" he said as he tried to hide his increasing erection.

Sharon knew she was entering dangerous waters, but it was all so easy and she was getting more and more turned on. She saw nothing at all attractive about this guy, but it was just so dirty, her about to be totally nude and he fully clothed. It was like one of her fantasies come true.

Her skirt fell to the floor, and Sharon kicked it away. Mr. Smyth stared at this brazen trollop as she began to unbutton her blouse. She removed it, balled it up and tossed it across the classroom. Sharon worked her way around the front of the poor teacher's desk, clad only in a lacy white bra and tiny little panties, which were visibly wet. Reaching behind her back Sharon undid her bra. She leaned over his desk and allowed it to slide off, revealing her perfect tits and her rock hard nipples. She couldn't believe how turned on she was. She removed her watch and bracelets and placed them on a nearby desk.

Leaning up against the blackboard and assuming the spanking position, head down and sweet round ass thrust out. Sharon spread her legs and turned to Mr. Smyth, inviting him to remove her only remaining garment. He unsteadily got up from his chair, an obvious bulge in the front of his pants as he stepped behind her. She could feel his pudgy fingers slip into the waistband of her soaked panties.

"Actually, instead of simply removing them, why don't you tear them off" Sharon cooed. She bit her lip as she felt him pull and tear at her last remaining garment, the flimsy material finally giving way. As the remains fell around her ankle, she lifted her foot and they dropped off. Sharon, totally nude in school with a fully-clothed teacher, was so close to cumming she upped the ante once more.

"Oh Mr. Smyth," she purred as she picked up her head and peering sexily over her shoulder, "What if I cum while you spank me? Would that be worth an A+?"

"Oh yes, my sweet little peach," he answered as he began to spank her naked ass. "It would most definitely be worth an A+." As Mr. Smyth spanked her, Sharon spread her legs more and more, thrusting out her perfect round ass to meet his blows and allowing some of those blows to touch her engorged and sensitive sex. She worked her hand between her legs, fingering her shaven pussy as Mr. Smyth spanked her. Every now and then he'd rub her reddening ass cheeks, letting his fingers brush against her mons.

"Oh God, yes" she blurted over and over, gritting her teeth as the sound of Mr. Smyth's open palm smacking her bare naked ass cracked through the classroom. "oh God, oh God oh..."

Clutching the shelf that held the chalk and erasers in an orgasm-fueled death grip, Sharon moaned and shuddered as she came, her sweet honey practically spurting out of her pussy.

Mr. Smyth stepped back as the the stunning blond leaned against the chalk-covered blackboard, one hand massaging her red ass cheeks, the other stroking her still sensitive pussy.

"Now that you've been properly disciplined, and earned your A+, you should adjourn to the restroom and clean up" Mr. Smyth stated as he hurried back to his chair. Sharon thought she saw a bit of a wet spot on the front of his pants.

"Gross" she thought.

"I'll be right back" she cheerily said as she headed for the door, still totally nude.

Sharon made a disgusted face as she as soon as the door closed behind her. As the totally nude senior headed down the hall, she smiled to herself. Sure it had been disgusting, but it worked, and now she'd graduate. Sharon replayed what had happened over and over, and she was becoming so wet she could feel it dripping down her inner thighs. Instead of using the ladies room near her classroom, she walked to the men's room on the opposite side of the floor.

"Oh what a dirty, dirty girl" she said to herself. "You think being so far away from your clothes is very exciting. That the danger of being so vulnerable makes you even more aroused."

Sharon rounded the corner, and as she walked past the library she looked at her reflection in the glass. Her hand lazily reached between her thighs as she relished the feeling of being totally nude in school.

She couldn't help it as she began to masturbate right there in the hall, while she kissed and licked her reflection in the glass. It just felt so dirty. Laying down on the filthy floor, Sharon spread her legs and placed her feet flat on the wooden door frame so she could watch herself in the glass. Her fingers sped up as she came closer and closer. "Oh God," she stammered as her orgasm hit, her cum squirting out all over the glass. She spread the rest on herself.

After a bit she got up and hurried to the bathroom. After cleaning herself up, she headed back to Mr. Smyth's class. Sharon was thinking quite highly of herself as she blissfully strolled down the hall. She got to the room, grabbed the door knob, turned and pushed. Nothing. She pushed again. It was locked. Eyes wide, she looked through the window.

The room was dark. The lights were off. The door was locked. Mr. Smyth was gone.

"My clothes," she thought. "Where are my clothes? Did he take them?" A combination of arousal and panic, fear and excitement swept over Sharon as she realized the predicament she was in. Nude in school. And not just that, but she'd have to get home completely naked.

Completely naked. Sharon couldn't help herself. Here she was alone in the school, totally bare-assed, all her clothes gone, and she now had to go outside. Totally nude. She came without even touching herself.