Making the Grade

Story Info
College student learns first hand that Demons exist.
4.1k words
4.71
29.4k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I straddled my lover, my body slick with sweat. Our hands were clasped in front of me for balance. My knees were on either side of his hips, his cock buried deep inside me. I was rocking my hips back and forth, rubbing the head of him against that amazing spot that provided such delicious sensations.

As the tension built through my body, a moan escaped my lips as my breathing became more and more ragged. The motion of my hips became a little faster and I leaned forward, causing his shaft to rub my clit with each movement. I thrust my chest out, instinctively keeping my pelvis locked to his as my vision began to dim. My head dropped forward as my orgasm started to build; I was so close, so very...

A shrill sound broke in and woke me up. I glared at, then turned off my alarm and rolled onto my back in my solitary bed. Then I pounded my fists and heels into my mattress as I quietly screamed my frustration to the ceiling. I considered attempting to pleasure myself, but a quick glance at my clock disabused me of the notion. Not that I ever really had any luck bringing myself to climax anyway.

I slid out of bed and stepped on the panties I had been wearing when I went to bed. Normally, this would have bothered me, but this had been happening consistently for the past several months as I dreamed of some faceless lover. I just chalked it up to my mounting sexual frustration.

If I thought about it, I had been having intense sexual fantasies since I hit puberty. I thought they were part of the puberty process, but when I spoke to a friend about them while in summer camp, she acted like I was super slutty for having the thoughts. Either way, I had been trying to lose my virginity since high school, but something always happened to mess things up.

There was the guy in high school who was panting in my ear in the back seat of his car before becoming convinced he heard police sirens. Also, I had the Goth guy under the bleachers at a football game about to unzip my shorts before he broke down in tears, telling me he was actually gay. Then there was the college guy slumming at my friend's party the summer between my junior and senior year. He passed out seconds after getting my t-shirt off of me.

I thought it would be easier in college, but I was now in the first term of my second year with the same weird results. I had a lot of first dates, a lot of guys who wanted to "respect" me. And that RA who jumped up, face stark white and snatched his pants up then ran out of the room just as I was about to put his cock in my mouth. That one was really odd. Mostly because it was HIS room!

I stalked to the bathroom and pouted at my reflection in the mirror. It's not like I was hideous. I was 5' 3" slim without sacrificing curves, had bright copper colored hair, clear grey eyes and milky skin. Add to that perky C cup breasts with deep peach colored nipples. I kept everything hairless, but if I didn't the drapes would totally match the carpet. "Well," I mused, "It's bound to happen sometime." With that less than reassuring thought, I jumped into the shower and got ready for classes.

My last class of the day, World Literature, was at 1pm with Professor Damion Seere. Professor Seere appeared to be in his early to mid-30s and was well over 6 feet tall. He was muscular without looking like a body builder, was completely bald and had skin so black it had blue high-lights. His eyes were brown or black and sometimes when I looked at him; it seemed as if there were no whites to his eyes. T they were made even more striking by his dark, full eyebrows.

Professor Seere was as strict as he was sexy, which made everyone who might have flirted with him reconsider. I always tried very hard to pay attention in his class, partly because he terrified me and partly because the subject was very interesting. This day, I was having a harder time than usual paying attention.

I started the class taking notes as usual, but caught myself several times starting to daydream. Trying to keep myself on task, I decided to focus on Professor Seere's face. While concentrating on his face, I began to notice how sensual his lips looked. They were well shaped, firm and a lighter color than his skin, more like mocha instead of obsidian like the rest of him. His mouth was framed by a goatee, groomed short with a sprinkling of greys. His voice flowed over me and my brain slipped into another fantasy...

Soft lips were caressing my inner thigh, first one side, then the other. A tongue gently swiped over my labia, barely touching. My lover's strong hands were gripping my thighs, fingers digging in almost painfully. He blew on my pussy, his hot breath in such an intimate place sending shivers along my spine. His tongue pressed against my feverish sex, more pressure this time than before. He wiggled his tongue over my opening, about to burrow in. I opened my legs further, wanting him to enter me.

"Please," I almost whimpered.

A loud bang sounded, pulling me from my daydream. Professor Seere was standing in front of me. "I expect to see you in my office at 7pm tonight to discuss your inability to pay attention."

My cheeks flamed, I was mortified. "Ye-yes sir." I replied. A couple of my classmates shot me looks of sympathy as we filed out of the lecture hall.

I went back to my apartment, glad that I didn't have roommates. I just didn't feel like being pestered by anyone asking me what I planned to do about Professor Seere. This wasn't the first time I was grateful for my wealthy, if absent father. Not only was he paying for my tuition, my car and this really nice apartment, I also received a generous allowance.

I changed clothes and went to the spare bedroom, where I had my personal gym set up. Jumping on the treadmill I tried to exercise my anxiety away. When that didn't work, I took a long, hot shower and started to get ready for my meeting. After agonizing over the "perfect look", I decided to go with a black pencil skirt, made of stretchy microfiber and a steel grey peasant style top.

I twisted my hair into a simple bun secured with a barrette and slid my feet into a pair of flats. With light makeup and tinted lip balm, I hoped I had succeeded in blending the serious student look with the sweet and innocent. Butterflies in my stomach, I headed out to meet my fate.

As I walked up to Professor Seere's office, his door slammed open and another student came out. Her face was splotchy and there were tears running down her face. Pausing when she saw me, and recognizing the fear in my face, she stated "he has zero compassion." Then she walked past me and down the hall.

My nerves jangling, I tapped on his doorframe. He was seated behind his desk, but at my tentative knock, he stood up and walked past the door. "Come in and close the door," he said as he led the way to a couple of wing back style chairs that were facing each other. He motioned me to have a seat in one as he took the other. I nervously smoothed my skirt down toward my knees and waited for him to begin.

After staring at me for what seemed like hours, he startled me with his deep voice. "For such an intelligent young lady, you seem to be making some poor choices. My class is required for your major and I don't understand why you can't seem to pay attention."

"I'm sorry sir," I almost whispered in response, keeping my eyes lowered. "I have no excuse. All I can say is that I will do everything possible to do better."

"Well," he said. "I have some extra assignments to help you bring your grade point up."

I was so surprised I looked up, his lips were still moving and his voice flowed over me like syrup as he began to explain my assignments. My heart stuttered as I got sucked into my own mind, drawn by the appeal of his mouth and voice. I felt a tingle in my lips, the same feeling you get when you touch a battery with your tongue. I opened my eyes, wondering when I had closed them.

Professor Seere's eyes were right in front of mine; my lips were pressed against his. I realized I was standing up, leaned into him and was kissing him. It was so obvious to me that I had instigated the contact. "Oh. My. God" I said as I stood up abruptly. My cheeks were on fire as I backed away from him. I whirled away and practically ran toward the door.

A strong arm wrapped around my waist before I made it halfway to the door. Professor Seere pulled me back, against his chest, my feet off the floor. Walking backward, he returned to his seat, settling me in his lap and gently turning my legs to the side. He unclipped my barrette, releasing my hair before grabbing a fistful and gently turning me to face him.

He leaned in and gently placed his lips against mine. Experiencing the same subtle shocking sensation when our lips made contact, it took me a second to realize that he was actually kissing me. The hand that wasn't in my hair stroked my face as he deepened our kiss. I got that weird shock every time we made skin to skin contact. The tip of his tongue tapped my closed lips, quietly requesting entrance.

I opened my mouth and his tongue slid in, brushing past my teeth as he explored my mouth. The shocking feel was more intense in my mouth, but not unpleasantly so. He kept one hand in my hair, holding my head still as our lips were locked together, allowing our tongues to slide over each other, tasting and teasing.

His free hand gently brushed my face, easing down my neck to just above my blouse, then back to my face before following the path down to my chest. My skin tingled everywhere his fingers touched. My fingers explored his face and chest, anywhere I could reach. He tightened his grip on my hair, almost painfully tight, and turned my head to an angle, his other hand grasping my jaw, his large hands easily spanning my entire jawline.

His tongue began to thrust in and out of my mouth, a parody of more intimate acts. Each thrust delivered a small shock. It felt as if his tongue was swelling and lengthening in my mouth. I relaxed into his thrusts, a small moan escaping my throat.

He pulled back and turned my knees back toward the front, resting my back against his chest. Pushing my hair to one side, he placed a small kiss behind my ear. I shivered at this strangely intimate act. "My pet," he whispered, "My sweet little pet."

He began kissing, licking and nibbling his way up and down the side of my neck, occasionally stopping to suck my earlobe into his mouth. His goatee tickled, adding that much more to what I was feeling. His hands spanned my ribcage, just under my breasts. I placed my hands over his, just because I wanted the contact. His thumbs would occasionally brush my rigid nipples through my blouse and bra.

I felt his hardening cock push against my ass cheek, so I squirmed around a bit until I had it resting between them. I began to slowly rock my pelvis, so it would feel as if he were thrusting there. Even with my skirt and panties on - feeling of him there, pushing against me - made my pussy wet.

Eventually, his hands slid under my blouse, brushing my lace covered breasts as he eased my top over my head. He tossed it to the empty chair and reached for the bra clasp nestled between my breasts. Once the clasp was opened, he simply pushed my empty cups to the sides and grasped my breasts in his hands. The shocking sensation on my hardened nipples sent shock waves straight to my core. He plucked at my nipples, rolling them between his fingers and gently pulling them.

"Professor Seere," I gasped.

He laughed and said, "at this point I think you can call me Damion."

I watched his hands as they traced my nipples, cupped my breasts and pulled my nipples away from my body. I was fascinated by the contrast of his dark skin against my flushed, pale skin.

"Turn around so I can taste you," Damion said.

I stood up, turned to face him and sat on his lap, my knees on the chair on either side of him. My skirt bunched up to just below my crotch. The thin cotton of my panties was damp as I rubbed myself over his pant covered dick. The strained zipper of his pants rubbed against me, teasing my clit.

He began suckling one breast while fondling the other, then would switch. Occasionally he would bite down on a nipple, sending the most amazing feelings straight to my now soaked pussy. At one point, I grabbed the tail of his shirt and pulled it off over his head so that I could touch more of him.

His hands grabbed my ass, pulling my pelvis tight against his own, then dragging his tongue up my neck, he captured my mouth with his own. My breasts mashed against his chest, we dry humped each other as our tongues wrestled. As he began thrusting his tongue in and out of my mouth, I simply sucked it, as I would if it were his cock in my mouth. This must have given me ideas, because the next thing I knew, I was on my knees in front of him, his pants open and below his hips.

I blinked at his cock. It was 10 or 11 inches long, curved toward his stomach with a little kink to the side at the end. But what really got my attention was the fact he was uncircumcised. He laughed at my expression, but took my hand and wrapped it around his cock, showing me how to push the foreskin back to expose his glistening head.

I eagerly began licking his cock, sliding my tongue along the underside of his length. Then I circled my tongue around the bunched up foreskin and finally across the tip of him. He tasted salty and peppery with a dash of smoke.

Using both of my hands I grasped his cock and caressed his balls. I took as much of him as I could in my mouth, alternating between sucking hard and gently scraping my teeth along his shaft. His hands were in my hair, guiding my head as I bobbed up and down in his lap. He started to slowly thrust into my mouth as if he could sense my inexperience. His breath quickened.

Suddenly he released my hair and stood up. Then he pulled me to a standing position by my arms. He grasped my butt, and picked me up. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his hips as he walked us to a wall. Placing my back against the wall, he then reached between us to push my panties aside.

He placed the tip of his cock against my opening. He just barely entered me and stopped. "Do you want this?" he asked.

"Oh my God, yes, please. Please!" I gasped.

"Say my name," he said, "Say Damion Seere."

"Please Damion, Damion Seere, please enter me!"

Inch by inch he pushed himself inside. When he hit my hymen, he didn't seem at all surprised; he just pushed through it, and then stopped to allow me time to get over the pain. Once my breathing settled back down, he continued to push slowly into me.

By the time I felt his balls hit my pussy, I felt so full, as if I couldn't fit another centimeter inside me. He leaned his chest back; leaving his cock buried in my pussy. He slid a finger along the top of his cock and inside me.

Once his finger was inside me, he began to slide just his finger in and out of my dripping pussy. Just that little movement added to the static electricity feeling to my clit, brought me to climax almost immediately. I was moaning almost incoherently, trying to say his name as my head thrashed from side to side.

I pushed my hips toward him, desperate to feel as much of his cock inside me as I could. My pussy walls clamped down on his cock and finger as my inner muscles contracted. My breasts heaved and bounced as I moaned and gasped for air.

As soon as I settled down, he pulled out of me, surprising me when he didn't re-enter my now relaxed and drenched box. "Stand-up" he ordered, "take off your panties."

I toed off my shoes and slid my panties down my legs, kicking them off. I started to unzip my skirt, but he told me to leave it on. He led me to his desk, and then turned me around to face his desk. Pulling my skirt up around my waist, he pushed me forward, then using his knees he pushed my feet further apart. I leaned on my arms, my nipples brushing his cold desktop.

With my bra open and bunched up around my arms, my skirt lifted to my waist, I began to get nervous, thinking about how ridiculous I must look. My nervousness fled when I heard his pants hit the floor, seconds later I felt him guiding his cock into my open pussy. He eased the head of his cock inside me, and placed his hands on the desk on either side of my head.

He brushed his lips against my ear and whispered, "You're mine now." as he slammed himself into me in one thrust.

I screamed in shock and pain at the sudden invasion. I tried to pull my hips away from him, but they were already against the edge of Damion's desk. I felt some relief as he pulled his length out slowly but it was short lived as he slammed into me yet again. This time, when he pulled out, it wasn't slow at all as he began to thrust himself in and out rapidly, punctuating each maneuver with a feral grunt.

My body quickly became accustomed to the almost violent execution, and my hunger and need had me rising up on my toes, trying to give Damion a better angle. In response to my ass being a little higher, he pushed down on my head, forcing my head and breasts to rest on his desk.

This new position made his cock feel as if it were growing in length and girth. My mind flashed back to when he was kissing me and it felt as if his tongue were growing, but an extra vigorous stroke shoved that thought to the back of my brain. All I could think about was the carnal sensations bombarding my body. The feeling of my tits pressed against the wood of the desk and the distention of my pussy walls where they were trying to accommodate his diameter. I actually thought I could feel the knot of his foreskin where it was nudging my g-spot.

He continued to slam into me; banging my hip bones into the edge of the desk hard enough I knew I would have bruises. My nipples were rubbed almost raw from the friction off the desk. My body enjoyed every second of it.

His hips began to jack-hammer into my ass cheeks faster and faster. It felt as if something heavy was being drug against my g-spot over and over in rapid succession... My whole body almost felt as if it were on fire. Both of us were grunting out loud and I was breathing in gasps.

When I realized my eyes were closed I opened them, my first thought was that the room had gotten dim. I tried to focus on what was going on around me, but I was so overwhelmed by everything my body was feeling. Heat coursed through my body as his cock pounded into my wet, over-stimulated pussy, which is why it took me so long to notice that the walls looked like rough stone, the shapes changing by the flickering light.

"What the hell?" I thought to myself, "Are those TOURCHES?!?!" I struggled to raise my torso off the desk, but Damian chose that moment to lean into my back, placing his mouth next to my ear.

"I've waited a very long time for you, my pet," he said. His words, breathed right into my ear, caused a delicious tingle from my ear, straight down my spine. I shivered, which in turn made his shaft, still embedded deep inside me, twitch.

His next words had me shivering with something other than pleasure. "Your father sold his only child to me in return for material wealth. You now belong to me."

My eyes were drawn to the hand braced on the desk next to my head. My heart stuttered in fear. Instead of the graceful, well-manicured hand I expected, I saw a dusty grey hand with thick, extra-long fingers tipped with long curved black talon-like nails.

That hand lifted from the desk and went to my hips, the body that was stretched along my back raised off of me and my hips were tightly gripped. My ass was pulled firmly against the still pumping hips behind me. My feet were now dangling off the floor, and I instinctively hooked them behind the legs holding me up.

12