Making the Grade

Story Info
How far will she go for a better grade?
2.4k words
4.23
70.7k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clarissa waved her friends ahead of her. They gave her sympathetic looks as they left the classroom; they knew she was staying behind to discuss her grade with Professor Collins, a notoriously strict and difficult teacher. She approached the desk, nervously shifting her book bag over her shoulder.

"Professor Collins?" she asked, standing in front of his desk.

"Miss Jennings," he said, setting down his pencil. He cleared his throat. "You have a question about the assignment?"

"No, that is, not about today's assignment," she said, swallowing nervously. "About the last few, actually. I – My grades aren't where I'd hoped they would be." More specifically, her grades weren't where her parents hoped and expected they'd be. They were paying for her small, private apartment and the fuel-efficient car she used to get around, but only as long as she maintained a certain grade point average. They'd made it clear that if she couldn't keep up, she'd be relegated to the college dorms and public transportation. She was grateful that her family was able and willing to pay for her tuition in the first place, but having her own place was a luxury she wasn't willing to part with, not to mention all the grief she'd get from her mother if she didn't bring her scores up.

Professor Collins frowned and pulled out his ledger, consulting. Clarissa waited silently.

"Yes, well I see you've been turning in your homework, but it really seems as if you haven't been applying yourself," he said. "If you want better grades you need to study a bit more, try harder." He closed his book and made as if to stand up.

"Wait, please," said Clarissa. "I was hoping you could detail for me a little bit where I went wrong, so I can do better next time."

"Miss Jennings, I really don't have the time to hold your hand and walk you through college work. If you have any more questions about this, please speak to my TA." He stood and began to gather his things.

"Is- is there some kind of... extra credit I could do instead?" She smiled winningly, or at least she hoped it was. "I'd be only too happy to do an extra report, or do some research work for you, or... or clean your office..." she finished lamely.

"I'm not running some kind of charity here, Miss Jennings. You do the work when it's expected of you, or you face the consequences. Good day." He picked up his briefcase and turned away.

Desperate, Clarissa fell back on her last resort. Luckily she had plenty of experience in making herself to cry to get what she wanted. It worked with her father, and all of her past boyfriends. At the sound of her first sob, the professor looked back at her. Clarissa let her eyes fill with tears and tilted her head down so she could look up at him through the tears. That usually was the clincher, and once again it didn't let her down. Professor Collins sighed.

"Very well, Miss Jennings. Follow me to my office and we'll see what we can do." He strode out the door at a brisk clip, and Clarissa had to rush to keep up, brushing the ersatz tears from her eyes. She smirked ever so slightly at the success of her ploy, although she was mostly just relieved that it had worked. She'd been truthful, she was willing to put in the extra work, she just needed him to give her a chance to.

They reached his office and he held the door open for her as she entered. She took the seat opposite his desk and waited for him to sit down. She set her bookbag down on the floor beside her chair.

"Miss Jennings. You seem to be recovering well from your little episode," said the professor dryly, indicating her now dry eyes. Clarissa had the grace to flush slightly at her ruse.

"Yes, sir. Thank you."

"Now about your grades. You're not terribly far from a decent score if you put in the effort. Are you willing to put in the effort?" Professor Collins loosened his tie and sat back.

"Oh yes, Professor," she said earnestly. A few extra assignments were nothing compared to freedom from the dorms and her parents wrath.

"And were you quite serious about cleaning my office?"

"Well, yes, of course," said Clarissa, surprised. She hadn't actually expected him to go for that. She didn't have a whole lot of experience cleaning things; her little apartment now was the first time she hadn't had a maid to do the housekeeping. "I'm not above getting my hands dirty"

The professor smiled and pushed his chair back from the desk.

"And you are open to other methods of raising your grade as well?" he asked.

"Sure," she said slowly, wondering what he had in mind.

"Lock the door please, Miss Jennings."

She froze, unable to move from her seat.

"The door, Miss Jennings," he said again. "If you're serious about bringing up your grades."

Heart pounding, she rose and walked to the door. Surely this didn't mean what she thought it meant. He was probably just very concerned for her privacy, or that no other student see him giving her somewhat preferential treatment by allowing her the chance to raise her grades. That was all, it had to be. Her shaking fingers turned the lock and she sat down again, afraid to look up at him.

"Please remove your top." instructed the professor, sitting calmly.

Well, thought Clarissa, there was no denying his intentions now. Was she really willing to do this, just for better grades? Maybe her parents wouldn't be as hard on her as she feared, and she didn't need to go through with this. Professor Collins cleared his throat pointedly, bringing her back to the present moment. Her fumbling fingers reached for the top button of her blouse, undoing it and then the next one. In a moment her shirt was off and she carefully folded it and placed it on the seat next to her, stalling for time. The cooler air enveloped her, and she felt her nipples harden beneath her silky bra.

Professor Collins rose and crossed the small office, around his desk till he was behind her chair. Clarissa nervously waited for him to make the first move. Would he be happy just to see her breasts? Surely not. He must want a blowjob, at the very least. Well, she could handle that. She'd given plenty to boyfriends before when she hadn't really felt like it; at least this was for a worthy cause. His hand on her skin startled her, and she drew in a shaky breath. His fingers glided down the smooth skin of her chest, dipping beneath her bra and finding her nipple. He rolled it around between two fingers until it was hard and firm. Clarissa was surprised to find him so gentle, and at how the feeling was not at all unpleasant. He undid the clasp on her bra with his other hand, and it fell away to hang uselessly from her elbows.

She moved her hands to cover herself, but he grabbed her wrists and pinned them firmly to the arms of the chair. "None of that, please, Miss Jennings. If we're going to do this, I will see all that I want to see." Clarissa nodded her understanding. She hadn't really expected that he would allow her to cover up anyway, or he would have just left the bra on. His fingers were back on her nipples again, teasing and plucking at them. The sensation sent little shivers of pleasure through her.

"I want you to stand, Miss Jennings, and bend over the desk."

"Over the desk? But..."

"Over the desk, Miss Jennings, and when you speak, you will call me Professor."

Clarissa hesitated. She hadn't signed on for this. She'd thought a blowjob would be the worst of it, and she wasn't mentally prepared to have sex with him!

"Now, Miss Jennings," said Professor Collins.

Slowly, reluctantly, she stood. Her grades just weren't worth this.

"I think I'm going to go," she said, reaching for her shirt.

"We passed that option a while ago," said the professor, and he shoved her down hard against the desk. He kicked the chair out of his way and stood directly behind her, his erect cock pressed into her through his pants. "It's much too late for that," he said again. Clarissa was in shock, her heart hammering wildly. He couldn't do this! She'd said she wanted to leave.

Professor Collins had his hands on her panties now, her skirt flipped up onto her back. He was tugging them down, and the realization that she would soon be exposed and at his mercy jarred her into action.

"No! I'm not doing this!" She tried to stand up, but the professor just forced her back down again.

"You WILL keep quiet, Miss Jennings," he instructed.

"No!" she cried again, trying to struggle upright.

SMACK!

Out of nowhere, his hand came down hard on her ass, and the pain and shock stilled her.

"If you cry out again, I'll be forced to spank you again. Wouldn't you rather be a good little girl and cooperate?" Her ass burning, Clarissa just nodded. He was stronger than she would have expected, and appeared to have no difficulty holding her down. She was trapped. "One more for good measure," said the professor, and slapped her ass again. "You have a fine ass, Miss Jennings," he said. "It would look even better with some bright red handprints on it, so don't give me a reason." His hands began to caress her bottom, working towards her inner thighs. To her horror, when he found the folds of her pussy, they were already slick and wet.

"Well, well," said Professor Collins. "What have we here? It seems like you are ready and prepared for this, Miss Jennings." She shook her head furiously, denying it. "Oh yes, I'm afraid so, see how easily I can slip my-" his fingers entered her and she gasped "-fingers inside you?" He pressed against her more firmly, his hard-on nudging her thighs. His fingers felt good inside, applying just the right amount of pressure, and her pussy squeezed around them involuntarily. "Mmm, so warm and tight."

Why did this feel so good, Clarissa asked herself. She should be miserable, in torment right now, and instead she was arching her back into his fingers, loving the feeling. There must be something very wrong with her indeed. He withdrew his fingers and she heard the sound of a zipper, and realized he was probably removing his pants. In a moment, he'd be free to fuck her, and she would be helpless to stop it. Sure enough, she felt his cock probing at the entrance of her pussy, and she could feel her inner muscles spasm in anticipation.

"Wait," she said, still denying to herself how badly she wanted this. "Wait, don't."

"Oh Miss Jennings, it's much, much too late for that. But if you like, I can make you beg for it."

Clarissa froze, terrified. Her body was screaming for his cock even as her mind cried out against it. Beg for it? She wouldn't... She couldn't... Could she?

His cock was still probing around her entrance, but now he eased a hand around her side and under her, swiftly parting her pussy lips and finding the hot core of it all. Clarissa couldn't help a moan escaping as he caressed her clit. She arched again, leaning into it, his cock tormenting her with its nearness. He continued to rub her, in tiny circles and up and down, making her hotter and wetter. He slid his cock up and down her slit, making her painfully aware of it.

"Think how good this cock will feel in you, Miss Jennings. So full and tight. Imagine how it will feel when it's filling every inch of you." He rubbed her opening with the head of his dick and she groaned in frustration that it wasn't inside her. His clever fingers drew her nearer and nearer to orgasm. "Think of how it's going to feel when I ram myself into you, and your pussy is stretched to take every last inch of my cock." He slid it a maddening quarter inch inside her, and she panted and tried to push back on it, desperate for more.

"Now, that's against the rules, Miss Jennings," he said, holding her firmly in place so she couldn't shove herself back on his cock. "If you want it, you need to beg for it." Ashamed, Clarissa couldn't speak. "That's a pity, because I know you want it. Your body is telling me that you're dying for me to fuck you hard, over this desk, pounding your little pussy while you feel my balls slap against your clit with every thrust. He withrew completely from her, and Clarissa whined. "Beg me for it," he said.

"Please," she whispered.

"Please what?" he asked.

"Please, Professor."

"Please what?" he persisted.

"Please, Professor, please fuck me."

"What should I fuck you with? Be detailed, Miss Jennings." He slipped a finger into her and she moaned.

"Please, Professor. I want your cock in me, please fuck me with your cock!" Her face burned with shame, but she was so desperate for it she couldn't help herself.

"With this?" he rubbed against her opening again, teasing her further.

"Oh god, yes. Please!"

"Since you asked so nicely." Professor Collins rammed his cock deep inside her, burying himself to the hilt in one powerful thrust. His fingers kept working her clit as he began to fuck her,withdrawing almost completely before shoving back in again. It was too much for Clarissa, and within seconds she was screaming in orgasm. Heedless of her, the professor kept fucking her hard, thrusting in and out while she trembled in aftershocks. "I knew you'd have a lovely, tight little pussy," he murmured, as the force of his thrusting slammed her hips into the desk.

"Fuck, yes," he said, as his movements grew more jerky and then he was pulling out, his cum shooting in hot ribbons across her ass. He was still for a moment, then stepped back, pulling up his own pants. "Get yourself cleaned up," he instructed her, and with shaky hands, she pulled on her panties, the cum leaking through. Her skirt covered it for now. She buttoned her shirt again as the professor sat down behind his desk.

"You can go now, Miss Jennings. That'll be good enough for a 'B'. If you want an 'A', you're going to have to REALLY work for it..."