Making the Grade

Story Info
A college student does some extra credit for her sister.
1.2k words
4.24
50.5k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fadingstar
fadingstar
57 Followers

My bedroom door flew open and my little sister burst through in tears and dramatically collapsed on my bed.

"What's wrong, Emma?" I asked worriedly, thinking she was hurt.

"Mr. Daniels gave me a B in AP English. That will drop my GPA and I'll never get into Stanford!" She wailed and pounded a pillow.

I sighed. Mr. Daniels was a tough teacher and he'd been especially hard on Emma. She's a great student but he has higher expectations of her than the other students. I got a C in his class but I was a pretty average student and i just go to community college now. She has wanted to go to Stanford since she was in Kindergarten. "I'll go down and talk to him."

I knock on his class room door and he looks up from his desk. "Ms. Becker, I expected to see you this afternoon. You're still fighting your little sister's battles, aren't you?"

He placed his glasses on his desk and folded his arms. He had a look of smug defiance on his face.

"You and I both know Emma didn't deserve that B. She's gotten 100% on everything this year."

He laughed. "Her final essay was sub-par."

"Is there anything she can do to make up for it?" I approached his desk.

He stood up and rounded the desk to stand close to me. "No, there's nothing she can do." He trailed a finger down my arm. "However, there may be something you can do to earn some extra credit for her."

I felt my skin burning where he touched me. I didn't like where this was going. You always hear about teachers having sex with their students, but never Mr. Daniels. He's a "by-the-book" man and would never compromise himself. However, I realize I'm no longer a student. And I'm 18 now.

He stepped past me and went to the door. I heard the lock click and felt my stomach drop. Well, if I'm going to do this, I'm going to make it count. She needs this grade.

I start to unbutton my blouse when I feel his breath on my neck. I hear his zipper and feel his already hard cock sliding between my legs. I feel his hands run up my legs and under my skirt, cupping my buttocks.

"What a good girl. I see you're eager to work." He turns me around and I look down at his cock in his hand. It's average sized, I can work with that. "Your first assignment will be to swallow this. I want you to take into your throat."

I drop to my knees and bring him into my mouth. He's roughly grabs my hair and shoves his dick into the back of my throat. He continually thrusts himself in and out, fucking my mouth. I gag and try to resist but his hold on my head is strong. Suddenly I feel his cum shooting into my mouth, on my tongue, slipping down my throat. Oh good he's done. I hope that was enough for an A.

He pulls out and I catch my breath.

"Well done." He said. "Now, go lie on my desk please."

"What?" I gasp.

"It's cute that you think you're done. We have a long assignment list for you to catch up on." With one hand he clears his desk, sending papers, a stapler, a water bottle, everything flying off the desk and onto the floor. He picks me up and sets me on his desk. "Lay back."

I lay back on the hard desk. He pushes my knees up and spreads my legs. "You didn't come to class prepared, I see. I'm going to have to confiscate these panties. I feel the hard cold metal of scissors against my flesh and the snip of fabric as the panties are cut off. I see him hold them to his nose and inhale. "Well, clearly the first assignment had some effect on you because your panties are moist." I'm so embarrassed. "Let's see if you enjoy this assignment, just lay back, I'll do all the work." I feel his breath on my moistened pussy lips. I feel a soft tongue part them and dive inside. I close my eyes and breathe. His thumb rolls slow circles over my swollen bud while his tongue penetrates my middle. I feel the pressure building and the familiar tingle of the explosion that's about to happen. I want to grab his head, grind my pelvis into his face until I come all over him. Instead I grip the desk and ride the wave. My pussy convulses under his tongue. He laps it up eagerly.

"Well done, Ms. Becker. You're a hard worker." He stands up over me. His pants around his ankles, his cock peering over the desk at me from between my legs. He grabs my legs with his rough hands and pulls me to the edge of the desk. He slams his cock deep inside me. His thrusts are anything but gentle. His grunts are almost animal like, primal. He grabs my nipple hard, twisting it. His face almost looks angry as he moves faster, harder. The desk is hard on my back, but my body is betraying me. I find that I'm moving my pelvis, trying to get his hard cock to rub all the right places. I'm no longer thinking about my sister, or her grade, or Stanford. I just need a release. I close my eyes and arch my back to him. He pumps harder at the sight of my enjoyment. He cries out as my walls tighten around him. He pulls out and sprays his cum all over my pussy lips. I feel him rub it around with the head of his cock, which is creating another set of sensations. I roll my hips towards it. He steps back leaving me writhing on the desk wanting more.

"Well done, Ms. Becker. That was a solid A performance." He unlocks the door and I straighten my clothes.

I stop before I leave. "So, you'll change her grade then?"

He smiles. "Yes. I'll change it right now."

"Wait." I say before I leave. "You said you were expecting me. You gave her that B on purpose didn't you?"

"I know you'd do anything for Emma. I wanted to see how much you'd do." He shut the door behind me. I felt a little used.

When I got home Emma met me at the door with a hug "Oh Abby he changed my grade!! The comment on it said 'Best student in the class. Hard worker.' Whatever you said to him really worked! You're the best sister ever! What exactly did you say?"

"Not a whole lot actually." I grabbed a towel, desperately in need of a shower.

"Well thank you again." She hugged me again. Hopefully she couldn't smell the cum and sweat on me right now.

After my shower my sister bursts into my room again, crying. "What now?" I ask her.

"My calculus teacher, Mr. Easton, refuses to write my letter of recommendation. You HAVE to go talk to him."

Oh God, not again. I collapse on the bed. I bet Daniels spread the word about what Abby Becker is willing to do for her sister.

"Ok, fine." I said.

To be continued.

fadingstar
fadingstar
57 Followers