Making the Grade Ch. 02

Story Info
Ashley tells the story this time.
2.1k words
4.3
59.2k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/11/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just love my daddy. He has given me a wonderful gift, and I just want to make sure he keeps giving it to me. I am sure that as soon as I left for college, he starting feeling guilty and worrying about how others might view our relationship. I don't care though. I love him, and I want to keep showing him how much with my body.

Before I get too far along, I want to tell you a little of the info he may have left out. He was married to my mom, but she died a little over two years ago in a tragic car accident. Fortunately, Dad legally adopted me a few months before Mom's death. He wanted to step up and keep custody of me in case anything ever happened to Mom. Low and behold, it did. The truth is he probably never had anything to worry about. I never knew my biological dad, and Mom's family never wanted anything to do with me. They probably wish I was never born.

Why? I'm biracial. I'm sure Daddy left that part out. My mom was white, and I am the product of a relationship she had with another black man when she was younger. Daddy came along when I was about 10 years old. He's been the only real father I have ever known. He's actually only about eight or nine years older than me because, in addition to loving black men, my mom was a bit of a cougar. Ever since I hit puberty, I've dreamed about fucking Daddy. Honestly, I probably would have found a way to get that dark chocolate night stick he calls a penis even if Mom was still alive and they were still married. I've been prancing around the house in skimpy clothes like barely-there tank tops (often braless) and tight boyshorts for about four years now.

I've been told I could pass for a white girl if I really wanted to, but I am proud of my mixed heritage. I definitely have a black girl's booty, and I—like my mother—am attracted to black men. I love the contrast of my creamy, almost pale skin against Daddy's dark brown skin. I just got done cumming all over my sheets in my dorm room thinking about the way he ate my pussy, fingered me, and then fucked me like there was no tomorrow. I put my vibrator on my clit, and I climaxed in mere seconds. I want him inside me again. I MUST have him inside me again, shooting his seed deep inside me.

I came home from college to find my dad fast asleep in his favorite chair. I walked over and planted a kiss right on his lips. Without opening his eyes, Dad grabbed the back of my head and began to kiss me back, moaning deeply. "Maggie," he said. I didn't say anything because I realized he must have been dreaming about Mom. I know he misses her, and I was willing to take anything I could get from him—any way I could get it. I stuck my tongue in his mouth to part his lips, and it was on. I stuck my hand in his shorts and pulled out his dark chocolate delight. Dad just moaned loudly and said, "I love you." I knew who he was thinking about, and I wanted to keep his fantasy going. I saw precum oozing from his cock, so I knew he was close.

Sliding down to my knees, I kissed the tip of his massive manhood. He had to be close to eight inches long and thicker than any man I've ever seen, including pornstars. I took his cockhead into my mouth, and I could taste the precum. It was a little salty, but it tasted good. I knew I was working with a monster, so I took in only the head at first. I used my left hand to stroke his thick shaft and my right to cup his balls. Daddy was in heaven. He was squirming and mumbling, "Yes, Maggie, suck that dick." I moved my hands and took every inch of him into my mouth. I gagged at first, but I soon adjusted and deepthroated him until he was hitting the back of my throat regularly. I felt his cock begin to twitch, and knew I was about to get my reward. Dad managed to clearly articulate, "I love you, Magggggieeeeeeee!" With that, he was releasing every drop of cum in his body down my throat. I was careful to keep my mouth wrapped around his semi-erect cock and to not let a drop of his precious sperm hit the floor. Daddy woke up after he had been milked dry, surprised to see his cock—not in Mom's mouth—but in mine.

"Hi, Ash. I'm sorry." I told him he had nothing to worry about, but that I wanted him to return the favor. "Sweetheart, we have to talk," he started. "I love you, and I think what we've shared is wonderful, but-"

"But what, Dad? You've already said all that matters. We love each other, and we enjoy being together. I can't think of anything we should be ashamed of."

"Baby, I'm not ashamed. I just don't think people will understand. I don't want them to think I'm taking advantage of you, and I don't people to look down on you in any way."

"So what am I supposed to do, Dad? Forget about how much I love you? How much I love your cock? Since Mom died, no woman has ever been able to satisfy you, and I've never been satisfied by any other boy—or man that matter."

"Man?" Dad questioned, with a concerned look on his face. "I thought you were a--"

"Dad, I was a virgin to intercourse. I've had lots of foreplay, including some oral, but I never was comfortable enough with anyone to give him all of me. I wanted you to be my first ever since I met you."

"You thought of me in that way before we had sex?" Dad asked, with a puzzled look. "I never knew you looked at me in that way."

"Dad, I don't see how you missed it, Dad. I've been hugging you extra tight since I was 13, and I've been prancing around you half-naked since I was about 16. You're the only man I've ever truly wanted with all my heart, and you made all my dreams come true a few weeks ago. It's all I've been able to think about since. Now, I just sucked you off and swallowed all of your seed. You owe me, and by the look of the bulge in your shorts, you're ready to pay me in full. I want you to fill me up, Daddy."

That said, he lost it. Dad made his way over to me and cupped both my ass cheeks with his large hands. He looked deep into my eyes, and I could tell that he finally realized resisting me was futile. He kissed me softly on my neck while massaging my buttocks. He then took his right hand and slid it under my shirt. As he pinched my right nipple, I moaned with sheer delight. Dad lifted my shirt over my head and cast it aside. He kissed me on my forehead before meeting my until-now neglected lips. We kissed deeply and passionately for what seem like an eternity. Meanwhile, Dad had taken his left hand and worked it down my pants until he reached my already-wet pussy. He placed one finger inside me first, then a second. All the while, I was moaning against his mouth as we tongue wrestled. I was receiving so much attention in so many different areas, I felt like I was about to explode.

Dad then removed his hands from my dripping pussy and my fully erect nipple and cupped my ass once more. He was still kissing me like nobody's business, so I wrapped my arms around his neck. He then picked me up around my waist. Eager to assist, I wrapped my legs around his waist, putting us back in the same position that started all of this originally. As we continued our passionate kiss, Dad began to walk toward his bedroom. I motioned for him to take me to my room instead. "I want you to fuck me in my bed tonight. I want to spend the night in your arms, Daddy."

He obliged me and carried me to my bed. Dad laid down and my bed. "It's time to return that favor. Take off your jeans and those panties," he said. He grabbed me by the hand and told me to straddle him. I sat on his firm torso, and he guided my pussy onto his face. Dad parted my tender lips with his tongue and stretched it deep inside me. He soon addressed my bulging clit, much to my satisfaction. I groaned and began to grind my pussy against him until I was riding his face. Dad began to moan and hum, and I was in pure ecstasy. I bucked against him fiercely as I approached an orgasm.

"I'm about to cum, Daddy!" I squealed. In a muffled voice, he told me to give it to him. And give it to him I did. I don't think I had ever cum so hard in my life. I repositioned myself so that my gushing pussy was still within his tongue's reach and so that I could reach his beautiful black dick with my own mouth. I began to tease him by taking in his full length and then pulling his cock completely out of my mouth. I had a plan to keep him stimulated without bringing him to climax because I wanted to be sure he would cum in my pussy this time instead of my mouth. Before long, I was no longer in control because Dad turned the tables on me. While still eating my pussy like a pro, he stuck a finger in my asshole. I couldn't concentrate on sucking his cock because an even stronger orgasm than before was building. Dad licked my throbbing clit while he massaged my G-spot, and I shot cum all over his face and chest.

After lying limp on top of him for a few moments, I repositioned myself again until we were face-to-face. "You're quite a cunt eater, Dad." He smiled, grabbed my hands, used them to wipe up some of my juices off his face and chest, and then licked my fingers dry one by one. I was so turned on that I grabbed his still-hard cock and jammed it into my tight slit. Because it had worked out so well on his face, I decided to ride Dad again. I could only manage to do so gently at first, as I experienced extreme pleasure and a feeling that the combination of his length and girth was going to rip my pussy apart. On top of that, he was excited, too. Somehow, some way, his already enormous cock began to grow inside me.

"Honey, do you need to stop?" He could tell I was struggling. The genuine concern I could see in his eyes gave me further confirmation of his love, and I wasn't about to disappoint him. I shook my head, and to my surprise, I must have stretched some because I could no longer feel the pain—just waves of sheer ecstasy. I began to build to a furious pace. Dad's dick was rubbing against my clit just right each time I rocked back and forth.

"I'm about to cum," I warned. He smiled and reached his hands up to my hard nipples and gave each a firm pinch. That sent me over the edge. "I love you, Daddy!" was all I could manage as I rocked myself to a powerful orgasm. "Now it's your turn to cum," I told him.

"Not before you climax one last time," he said.

"I can't take anymore, Dad," I replied. Without warning, he began to thrust upward furiously, fucking me from his position underneath me. I was beside myself at this point. "Yes! Fuck me! Fuck your daughter's tight little cunt!" I then bent down and met his mouth with another passionate kiss, tasting my own sweet juices from a previous orgasm I'd had. Dad moaned and I felt his cock begin to twitch inside me.

He broke the kiss and shouted, "I'm about to cum!!!" He began to spout a massive amount of his seed inside me, even in spite of his previous discharge. The combination of his final thrusts and his eruption inside me sent me over the edge one final time.

"I'm cumming too, Daddyyyy!!!" I collapsed on top of him and we shared one final, deep and passionate kiss. He told me he loved me, and I told him the same. I slid down next to him and rested my head on his chest. We spent the night together in my bed and the rest is history. Or is it?