Making The Grade in Biology

Story Info
Classmates study biology together.
2.3k words
4.27
91.6k
26

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 10/15/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alan55
alan55
156 Followers

This story is a work of fiction. While I myself fantasized about something like this happening when I was in High School, it is only a fantasy.

It was my senior year in high school and my grade point average was barely getting by to be able to graduate. I was 18 and in my second semester. My grades were good enough to graduate in all but one class, Biology. There were a couple of other classmates that were in the same predicament as I was and had resorted to studying together in order to bring our grades up.

One of my classmates with low grades was a girl I was friends with. She was kind of shy, like me, and a bit naïve, like me. By physical appearances, both of us were sort of 'average'. I was 5'5", light red hair, and average build. From what I noticed in the showers in gym class, I was a bit bigger than most of the guys in my class.

Carol, my friend in Biology class, was a little shorter than me, a brunette, with what I guessed to be about a 34B cup bra size. Her physical shape was the same as mine, about average. She had a nice smile and great personality, which is why I decided to team up with her for after-school Biology studies.

With our schedules, the weekend was about the only time Carol and I could get together. This particular Saturday, Carol and I were going over the chapters in reproduction and genetics. There was a big test coming up on Tuesday so we had planned on putting in a lot of time, starting mid-afternoon on Saturday. Because Carol's brother was going to have a bunch of his buddies over to the house, watching afternoon and evening TV, the only place to have some quiet time to study was at my house. My parents kind of liked Carol and didn't mind having her over. My parents had planned on being at a party until late in the evening and by 5:00pm Carol and I had the house to ourselves.

As Carol and I reviewed the genetics part, we went though the genetic possibilities of how I got red hair from my dad instead of brown from my mom. For Carol, it was somewhat the opposite. She ended up with hair color more from her mother than her dad. While going through a list of things we each inherited from our parents, Carol confided in me that she was glad her boobs were more like her mother's than her grandmother. I've seen her mother and I would guess her mother is about a 35C, while her grandmother has nothing up top at all.

I had seen my dad once when he stepped out of the shower, and I was pretty sure that was one of his features that sealed-the-deal for getting married. Without thinking, I commented that I must have taken after my dad down below. I almost cringed at the thought of what Carol must have thought at that revelation. For what seemed like an eternity, I watched the wheels in Carol's head turn, thinking about my last comment.

Finally, she ventured that she had heard some of her friends talk about their boyfriends but couldn't quite imagine what a penis really looked like for real. Our biology book only had a crude drawing and Carol had never seen a penis for real. Since there would be questions on the big test on Tuesday covering reproduction, I had an idea that would help us both.

Carol had never seen a real penis and I had never seen a girl's breasts or crotch, I suggested that if we showed each other our private parts, it would help give us a better idea of what the biology book was talking about. It took a few minutes and some additional coaxing but she finally agreed. Her one stipulation was that I go first. I would have liked to have seen her go first but figured me going first was the only way Carol would go through with it as well.

Standing up, I took off my shoes and put them by the side of the desk. I then casually unbuttoned my shirt, took it off and laid it on the chair. Next, I unbuckled my belt and started to unzip. I could tell by the look on Carol's face that she was a bit nervous about having me strip in front of her but also eager to see what a guy looked like down below. When my pants hit the floor, my boxer shorts were the only thing that kept my semi-rigid penis covered.

Just to make sure Carol was going to uphold her end of the deal, I asked her to stand up and take off her blouse and skirt. She was about to back out of the agreement when I reminded her our grades could depend on her going through with our arrangement. Reluctantly, she stood up, unbuttoned her blouse and skirt, and laid them on the chair as well.

On the count of three, I slipped my boxers completely off and she took off her bra and panties.

I don't know whether it was the excitement of the moment or the cool air, but I could see her nipples were somewhat stiff. As a normal male of this age, I couldn't help but react. As I sat down on the edge of the bed, I noticed Carol's eyes were glued to my stiffening cock.

Kneeling down in front of me, Carol wanted to get a closer look. She seemed really fascinated at the shape and size. She asked me if it's always this size and I had to tell her that it only got this big at certain times, like when I happened to see a gorgeous woman or when I woke up in the morning. She then asked if she could touch it and I said it was ok. Actually I was wishing she would but I was afraid I would scare her off if I asked her.

As Carol's fingers lightly traced over my shaft and balls, my cock began twitch in response. As I watched Carol examining my cock, I noticed she started to move in for a closer look. She seemed to be particularly interested in my cock head.

The next words out of her mouth really took me by surprise. She overheard some of the other girls saying they had tasted a guy's cock and it was really good. She wanted to know if it was alright if she kissed the head of my cock. Since I didn't have any objections, she leaned over the head of my cock and gently kissed the purple head. My cock gave a little twitch every time her lips made contact. I was thinking that this couldn't get much better when I felt a new sensation. Carol was using her tongue to take little licks of my purple knob. Carol must have got caught up in what she was doing because the next thing I knew, her mouth had opened wide and my cock head was disappearing past her lips. I couldn't believe how great this felt and I just closed my eyes and threw back my head.

What had started out with her lips just barely covering my knob, had now progressed to a steady bobbing up and down on my cock. A quick glance down at what she was doing confirmed that at least half of my cock was filling her mouth on each downward plunge.

Carol was so engrossed in what she was doing that she didn't see the signs of the impending eruption, and it hit me too fast to warn her. In quick succession, I grabbed her head and held it in place on my cock while I filled her mouth with my sperm. My cock filled her mouth so much, there wasn't any room for my cum to exit past her lips, making it so she had to swallow. When I finally let loose of her head and let her pull free, she had a look of disbelief. For one, I hadn't given her warning before filing her mouth with cum and two, that it didn't taste all that bad, unlike what she had been led to believe.

Now it was my turn. We traded places, Carol sitting on the edge of the bed and me kneeling in front of her. I had never felt a girl's boobs before and the soft skin of her firm boobs, felt really nice. Her nipples were really stiff and they pointed at me like large pencil erasers. Knowing her nipples were the source for breast milk, I asked if I could see if I could suck some out for a taste. She didn't think I would be able to get any out but didn't rule out letting me try.

Sucking her right nipple into my mouth, I began to work on it, trying to extract the sweet milk. After a while of not getting any, I switched to the left nipple and began to suck in earnest. It wasn't long after I began to suck her nips that I heard her breathing increase and she seemed to be enjoying it immensely. After 20 min of sucking, and not having anything to show for it, I stopped and decided to explore a little lower on her body.

Carol had a neatly trimmed bush; she had to, to keep from showing off too much hair around the leg openings of her bikini. As I brushed my fingers in among the hair, I found a very wet opening between her legs. Bending down to get a closer look, I saw a protruding nub at the top of her slit. When I brush my finger against it, Carol suddenly inhaled. Curiosity had my fingers brushing over it, watching it respond to my touch. I was so engrossed with my ministrations of this sensitive bud, I didn't notice that Carol had leaned back, closed her eyes, and was softly cooing. I wondered what this sensitive bud might taste like, so I bent down and engulfed it with my lips. Carol's response was not lost on me. She began to move her hips up and down and side to side as I nibbled on this bud. I explored her slit even further. The more I did, the wetter she became. I was curious as to how her fluids would taste and I began to lap up the juices that came out. They tasted pretty good and I just kept lapping them up.

By now, Carol was doing a lot of moving around and it was hard to keep my tongue positioned between her slit. I don't know what possessed me to do it but as I brought my tongue up to the top of her slit, my lips latched onto the swelled nub and sucked for all I was worth. I had no idea this would drive her to an explosive orgasm, and she thoroughly soaked my face with her juices.

With her shaking so violently, I thought I move up to hold onto her to keep her from hurting herself. As I slid up her body, my newly hardening cock slid between her legs, with the swelled knob right at the entrance to her slit. Carol's pussy was so wet, that my cock started to enter her, as I shifted my body to keep from putting her in an uncomfortable position.

It was a little while before I realized I was moving my body so that my cock was sliding in and out of Carol's pussy. Occasionally, my cockhead would bump up against a barrier and I didn't press in any further. It was only when Carol wrapped her legs around me and caused my cock to jab into the barrier. Suddenly it seemed to give way, as Carol let out a pained whimper. My cock was now into her as far as it would go and I held it there for a bit as I checked to see if she was all right. A few seconds later, she told me to continue what I was doing and I began to slide my cock in and out of her at a moderate pace. As I did, I watched serine look wash over her face, while her breathing and heart rate increased.

The room seemed to be getting extremely warm and we were both sweating profusely. It wasn't long before I was getting the same feeling down below that preceded the explosion in Carol's mouth earlier. I instinctively quickened my pace. When that 'feeling' hit, I slammed my cock into her slippery cunt and held it there. Carol's response was to squeeze my cock so hard I couldn't pull out if I'd tried. I blast of cum jetted from my cock, spraying her insides. Carol began to trash about violently, while still maintaining a tight grip on my cock.

As things wound down, my deflating cock slipped out of Carol's pussy and I rolled off the top of her. We probably laid there for fifteen minutes, trying to recover, before getting up and looking at each other like "What just happened and, an acknowledgement of how fantastic it was".

We were too hot still to put our clothes back on, as we looked at the page in the biology book where we had left off. It had a drawing of a number of sperm swimming toward an egg, with the caption that "When the sperm finds the egg, fertilization takes place; the beginning of a baby." Before my parents came back at 10:30pm, Carol and I had reenacted the process leading up to fertilization 3 more times.

When the test scores came back from Tuesday's big test on reproduction and genetics, Carol and I ended up with the best grades in the class.

Just goes to show, when you study hard, you get good grades.

alan55
alan55
156 Followers