Making The World More Beautiful

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have never felt this way before," she said out of breath and smiling.

"You have a beautiful smile Candace," I complimented.

"You do make the world a more beautiful place Cliff," she added. "Would you do me a favor?"

"Anything," I answered.

"Anything?"

"Anything," I committed.

"I'm not ready to be done," she confessed. "I want to be lost in this moment. Would you help me christen my new backyard?"

"What do you have in mind?"

She took my hand, slid her body off the granite kitchen island and began to walk outside. We walked across the lawn, past the flowers and into the hot tub filled gazebo. She turned the tub on and climbed in. "Make love to me Cliff. I am all yours. I'm tired of living for myself. Surrounded by this beautiful work you have done, have your way with me." She stretched her arms around the edge of the bubbling tub and smiled, free for the first time in her life. Her large tits floated to the surface of the water, her long legs stretched out across the tub.

My dick immediately grew hard again at the invitation and beauty before me. "There's the bottle for christening," she said with a smile while staring at my hardened dick. "Break it open in me," she asked.

I stepped into the tub and between her long legs. She moaned when she felt my hardness against her worn box. "Make love to me Cliff. I want you so bad."

"You will," I said. "I have something for you first."

"Anything you want Cliff. Every time I step into this yard I want the memory this moment to make me wet."

I took her hand and pulled her to me. We kissed in the middle of the tub, falling into the unbridled passion of the moment and allowing her to taste her own residual juices in my mouth. I turned her body to face out toward the beauty of the expansive garden. As I pressed myself into her body from behind, I whispered into her ear. "Beauty is an experience that invokes all our senses: sight, taste, hearing, smell and..." I paused for effect as I allowed my hands to caress the front of her body. "...touch. Beauty is intensified when the senses work together." I asked Candace to kneel down into the warmth of the tub and pull herself to the edge of the tub.

"There's a jet there," she said. "It's pushing me away.

"That's OK," I said. "I'll be right behind you to hold you."

She smiled. "I'm all yours."

"Look around and take in the beauty of the flowers with your eyes Candace. Notice the colors, the patterns, the shapes."

"Beautiful," she complemented.

"Take your time," I encouraged. "Enjoy the moment and beauty. As you do that, take in the smell. The smell of the flowers, the smell of the tub, the smell of our bodies together."

"I like that," she smiled.

"Now add to that the sounds of the garden. Listen to the birds, the gurgling of the water, even of our voices." I felt her body begin to relax. "Notice and savor the taste in your mouth."

"Mmmmmm," she said in a relaxed euphoric tone.

My hands moved to caress her breasts. She felt my hardened dick against her supple ass. "And now for touch," I whispered. My hands moved down the front of her body to the lips of her spent clit. I slowly moved my body into hers, pushing her body toward the wall of the tub and her opened clit against its pulsating jet in front of her.

"Oh gawd," she whispered.

"Take in the beauty Candace. Don't resist. Let the beauty happen to you."

I opened her clit further, allowing the jet to do its magic. I felt her body begin to tremble in response. "Yes," I whispered, "let it come." Her ass began to buck against my hard dick. The natural aquatic lap dance began to move me toward orgasm. She grabbed hold of the edge of the hot tub to steady herself, crushing her large round tits into the softened wood.

"Oh gawd, here I come," she announced. "I'm coming, I'm coming." Her ass continued to buck, bringing my dick closer and closer to orgasmic explosion. "Yes! Yes! Yes! Ohhhh! Yes!" Suddenly her spent body went limp. She laid her head back on my shoulder. "I'm in heaven," she said.

She turned around and faced me with her new smile. She took hold of the side of the tub again with both arms, allowing her body to float to the service. "Make love to me Cliff. I have to have you. I want everything you have in me."

I stepped forward toward her. My dick approached her floating trimmed bush like a hungry shark toward a swimmer. Her hands grabbed hold of the tub's edge as my dick made its first entry deep into her love box. "You feel so good," she said still dizzy from her orgasm.

I slowly began to pump my dick deep into her hungry Amazonian body. The water between us moved back and forth, providing natural resistance to the fluid motion. I pushed harder and faster with each pass. Her large tits moved in response on the surface of the water. The feel of her tight vaginal grip doing its work on my dick, the sight of her tits moving in the water and the smile on her face, coupled with the sound of the water bubbling around us, with the smell and taste of her luscious body brought me to an almost immediate orgasm.

She saw my orgasm was immanent. "Faster Cliff," her soft sultry voice insisted. "Don't stop. Harder. I want it all."

My body immediately convulsed as it unleashed load after load of thick cum into the deepest recesses of her body.

"More baby. Don't stop."

"Aaaauuuggghhh!" I cried out, throwing my head back while continuing to ram my dick deep into her..

"Don't stop. Fill me Cliff. Give it to me."

My spent body began to fall back, allowing the jets of the tub to carry me toward the opposite edge of the tub. Candace followed me, reaching into the water to pull my throbbing dick to the surface. Before I knew it, she engulfed my spent member into her mouth, lapping up every drop of cream not deposited deep within her. "One way or another," she said with her determined smile, "I want every drop in me."

Candace and I collapsed in each other's arms. We enjoyed one another in the tub and over lunch. I gladly finished the repairs and the landscape work that afternoon. She invited me to join her for her dinner party that evening. I found her invitation irresistible.

After dinner, her friends complemented Candace on the meal and new landscape work in the backyard. We both smiled. Stephanie, one of her long time business associates added "there is something else different though."

"What do you mean?" Candace asked.

"I mean you," she said. You are different. There's something different about you. You're even smiling."

"I am different," she said. "I'm a new person."

"Wow," Stephanie answered. "Who are you and what did you do with Candace?" Everyone laughed.

"You know what I do Stephanie?"

"You are a corporate executive, a damn good one," she answered confidently.

"No," Candace corrected. "That's my job. I'm not defined by my job anymore. I am defined by what I do."

"What do you do?" Stephanie asked bewildered.

"I am out to make the world a more beautiful place."

12