Making Up

Story Info
She finds fun way to apologize to you.
1.6k words
4.14
69.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Baby_Kat
Baby_Kat
5 Followers

I can feel myself waking up to your breath on my neck and your hand softly tracing up and down my arm. I know what you want, but am still angry from our tiff the night before. It was a pointless and meaningless argument but I wasn’t quite ready to forgive and forget.

“Not right now hunny,” I lie, “I have some things to do this morning before it gets too late.”

I heard a huge annoyed sigh, “FINE, Kat. Whatever.” You said to me as you rolled out of bed. I went downstairs to make coffee and by the time I felt bad enough to apologize you had taken your shower and were dressed and was already out the door. At once I start to feel bad about not making up properly and decide I needed to do something about it.

I have the day off from work so I decide that I should see you for lunch that day and attempt to apologize. I get a babysitter quick and start to get ready. I have a nice shower, shave my legs, fix my hair so it is pulled up in front but left nice and long in the back. Just a touch of makeup, I don't want it to smear. I throw on a long jacket and head out the door. I stop along the way, to pick you up your favorite sub through the drive thru.

I finally get to your work, and say hello to the receptionist, and a few other people I have gotten to know in time. I find out you are in a meeting, but will be back in your office soon, so I go make myself comfortable in your office and sit in your chair behind your desk to wait for you.

After a few minutes you walk in, totally surprised to see me since I didn't call to tell you I would be coming for lunch. I could also tell you were deciding if you were still angry with me or not for this morning.

“Hey, Kat, what are you doing here? I thought you were really busy today. The guys are all going to lunch, I was just heading back for my wallet; do you want to join them or go out ourselves?”

“Well, sweetheart,” I start to say as I push the chair back that I was sitting in, “I feel awful about our argument last night, but I feel even worse that we didn’t make up this morning like you wanted to. But when I went to find you, you had left. So I came in here to apologize.”

With that, I start to undo the tie belt in my jacket. As it opens up all you see is a black satin bra and panty set with black garters.

I see your eyes widen and a smile come across your face as you realize what kind of apology I was thinking of. You snicker and say, “Um, I take it we aren’t going out for lunch, huh?”

“Oh, we can still go out if that’s what you’re interested in. But I did bring you a sub from your favorite place, just in case you decided to eat in.”

Still not taking my eyes off of me, you pick up the phone. “Hey, Kat came in to have lunch. I’ll catch up with you later.” You say as you call your coworkers to tell them to head off to lunch without you.

You shut and lock the door to your office, thanking God you never complained about not having more windows in it. You stand there; fairly dumbfounded wondering what on earth came over me to do something like this at YOUR work. Logic and reason start to come back to you and you start to spurt out all sorts of reasons why I need to leave.

“You know, what if the boss walks by, I could get in a hell of a lot of trouble if anyone finds out.”

But all I do it stand up, walk over to you and tell you, "Well then, don't be too loud." I kiss you, softly at first, just barely touching you lips.

Your mind is going haywire, with thoughts of all the things that could go wrong, but your cock is standing on end. I see that and use it to my advantage. I start to rub my hips over yours, letting you feel the satin panties on your Dockers. I slowly start to undo your belt and pants so they fall down. You slide your hands under my jacket, which is wide open now and feel the softness of the satin and push my hips closer to you.

We stand there kissing, as we play tongue tag and I bring my lips down your neck nibbling it as I go, being careful not to let any lipstick get on your shirt. I undo your shirt and let my hands travel over your chest, slightly pulling on your nipples which I KNOW will make your cock twitch as well. Meanwhile, your hands are pulling down the straps to my bra, so you can push my breasts out of the cups. You slowly take one nipple in your mouth, twirling it with your tongue sucking it into your mouth then just slightly nibbling on it as well. This brings a moan to my lips, but I quiet it by attacking your neck again with my mouth.

Finally, we make our way over to lean against the desk, and you help prop my ass on the edge of it. You sit on your chair in front of me and for a moment, just look at my body. Your eyes look at me in amazement and you realize how lucky you are. Your hands work your way down my body starting at my neck, tracing along the veins down the sides then over my chest and down my stomach. Your mouth follows behind and kisses my nipples, and then slides down my stomach to tickle my belly button.

“Oh God,” I say softly as I tilt my head back and close my eyes. “That feels so good, baby. I’m already getting so wet. Just feel me.”

I can feel your warm breath on my thighs and then feel you start to kiss and nibble the insides of my thighs. I feel you kiss closer to my pussy and I can feel your breath against my satin panties. You pull them aside and feel me shudder uncontrollably as your tongue licks along my crack just skimming over my clit. You slide a finger in to check to see how wet I am, only to find it go in easily and come out soaked.

“You’re right, my little slut,” you whisper, “You are soaked.”

This only spurs you on even more to lick and suck on my clit. Two fingers swirl inside me and drag along my g-spot until I moan while biting my lip to keep quiet. My legs go rigid around you, holding your head against my thighs as you feel me start to shake and cum hard.


”Oh, wow.” That was all I could say completely out of breath. I look at you and give you a huge smile. “I hope I can make you cum like that now.”


You give me a moment to regain my breath and stand up to kiss me. I moan slightly as I can taste myself on your lips. As you help me off your desk, I don’t waste any time and slink down to take your cock in my mouth. I lick up the precum on your tip and take suck hard to get you fully hard. I wrap my tongue around you and slowly pull up. It only takes a moment or two of this and I can feel you almost ready to cum yourself. I stand up and turn around and lean over the desk.

You see my pussy and ass all wet and ready for you, as you slowly trace your fingers down my back. You again move the satin panties aside and playfully smack my butt, once twice, three times until I am quiet. And then, without warning I feel you plunge into me to the hilt. I feel your hand clasp over my mouth so I don't scream or moan out.

Forcefully your cock slams into my pussy, taking it to the max each and every time. We can both feel the satin pulled off to the side and the rubbing makes you pump into me even faster. With one hand still around my mouth, the other hand reaches down and pulls and teases my clit. Finally the hand leaves my mouth and heads directly to my nipple and it starts pulling and twisting it like no tomorrow.

I bite my lip again and I fight the urge to moan loudly. The more I fight the sensations the more I start shudder from all the stimulation. I can feel your balls and cock tightening in response and explode deep inside me.


We stay like that for a moment, wondering if either of us made more noise then we realized. We finally stand up to dress and clean up. I rearrange my jacket back over me so no one knows just how naked I am under it still.

I give you another long kiss, as you open up your office door you look around and it is oddly quiet around. You sigh as you realize most people are still out to lunch. You walk me to my car, and as I slide in, I flash you just a little upper thigh when the coat opens.

“So,” I said looking up at you smiling, “Does this mean we’ve made up?”

Baby_Kat
Baby_Kat
5 Followers