Making Up for Lost Time

Story Info
Mandy and I reunite at a hotel in Miami.
4.2k words
4.13
14.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mandy and I were trying our best at a long distance relationship. It was tough, but we were getting by. We had been together for a few years before separating. When we separated I moved out of state, but after awhile it became obvious to both of us that we only wanted each other no matter what our past was or how far apart we were from each other. We were desperately in love with each other, and reveled in the little bit of time we got to spend with each other.

We tried to sneak in visits whenever we could. It was January, and we both needed some sun. I had a conference in Miami, and we decided to both head down and steal a few days with each other, even though I would have to be working.

I flew in first thing on a Thursday morning so I could meet people at the conference, and Mandy was coming in later that day. I got to the hotel and checked in early, and man was it plush. This was a $500/night hotel that was thankfully on my company's tab. It was a huge third floor room with a king bed and a view of the gorgeous pool and the ocean. I needed to hustle to a meeting, so I put my stuff down and got out a present for Mandy to see when she arrived. On the bed I laid out lingerie for that night: a white bra with fishnet cups and matching white g-string. Mandy has dark brown hair and brown eyes with a twinkle of green and hazel with a tight little body and beautiful bronze skin, which pops against bright white lingerie. I got hard just thinking about her wearing it.

I couldn't focus too long on this as I had to get to the conference center for the day. Mandy would be there in a few hours, and I couldn't wait to see her. Just before lunch I got a text from her saying she just landed and couldn't wait to see me, and I got excited just knowing we were in the same town. My mind started to drift thinking about her, but I managed to snap out of it.

About an hour later we went to lunch with a dozen or so other analysts and prospective clients. My phone was out and I got another text from Mandy. Thinking she was asking a logistical question I opened it up at the table, and I saw a picture of her laying down on the hotel bed, taken at her eye level looking down her tight little body, wearing the lingerie. She looked incredible, from her 34 C's that were poured into the top all the way down to her tanned and toned legs spread out on top of the bed. I panicked and hid the phone in my lap before anyone saw.

Mandy's text derailed my ability to focus for the rest of the day. I left a little early and walked back to the hotel. It was a warmer than average day, probably 85 degrees with a light breeze and bright blue sky. Walking to the hotel I called Mandy, but she didn't answer so I assumed she was taking a nap after travelling for much of the day. I decided to check out the pool en route to our room.

I walked through the lobby and out the double doors in the back to the pool, and there she was. A couple dozen people were laying out around the huge pool, but Mandy was all I could see. She was sitting up at an angle, her brown hair draped over her collarbone. Her 34 C's were poured into a tiny black bikini top. It was strapless with horizontal cuts in the middle, just barely showing off the inside of her chest in a sexy yet classy way. Her flat stomach and tight waist were arched slightly, and she wore a pink bikini bottom with gold clasps on the sides that left the sides of her curvy hips completely exposed. Her finest feature was her legs though, tanned, toned and athletic. Her legs were simply incredible, and I loved the feel of them wrapped around me when I fucked her. Her left leg was fully extended with her right slightly elevated, and the warm Miami sun was soaking up every inch of her. Seeing the sun bounce off of her tight, toned little body made my cock ache.

I managed to snap out of it and walked up to her. As I approached she smiled and said "Hey babe, look at you all sexy in your suit!!" I didn't reply other than walking up to her, kneeling down to her eye level, putting one hand under her delicate neck and the other on her cheek, and we kissed her like it would be our last kiss ever. It felt so good to hold her in my hands again, my mouth pressed against hers. Kissing her then felt like our first kiss, I had chills go through my body. We made out like nobody was watching. It had been a month since we saw each other and we didn't care.

After thirty seconds or so we came up for air and I looked into her bright brown eyes. "Hi!" I said.

Mandy smirked and contently purred at me...we both loved our time together.

I told her I'd go put my swimsuit on and head back down to lay out with her, and she told me to hurry back. I went up to the room, dropped my stuff off and took off my blazer and dress shirt. I walked towards the window to my bag to get my swimsuit, and I looked out at the pool. She was still there laying out, and I just couldn't help myself and had to check her out. I looked out at her and thought of how much I wanted to fuck her. I felt my cock begin to swell beneath my boxer briefs, and my hand instinctively began to rub it over my pants.

Standing at the window I took my belt off, my pants fell to my ankles. My cock was rock hard, and I pulled it out from under my boxer briefs. Thinking of Mandy in her bikini, then in white lingerie, I began to stroke myself, slowly at first. I thought of her mouth around the head of my cock, my hands holding her brown hair. I thought of holding her sexy legs while I went down on her, feeling her entire body orgasm from my mouth. Stroking myself faster, I thought of watching my cock slide into her wet pussy, my hands gripping her tight little waist, fucking her while she was on her back and her tits bouncing with each thrust. I thought about her legs wrapped around my body as I thrust into her, feeling both our orgasms build. I thought about burying my cock in her and cumming deep inside her as she came.

Still stroking my cock and never bothering to leave the window, I could feel cum building inside me. With Mandy in my mind I came, feeling a huge release with each of the half a dozen streams of cum. It had been building inside me all day, laying out the lingerie, seeing her text message, seeing her at the pool, kissing her for the first time in a month. It felt damn good to get it out.

Again I snapped out of it. I looked out the window unsure if anyone had noticed, but I didn't really care. I hurried and cleaned myself up and threw on my swimsuit. I took a look at myself in the mirror to make sure I didn't miss anything, as I didn't feel like being the guy walking to the pool with cum on his chest. Looking into the mirror I thought I was a decent looking guy. I have dark features, and being apart from Mandy made me hit the gym more than ever. I was well defined with a soccer players or swimmers body. I had bulked up in my chest, arms and shoulders a bit at the gym, and had a six pack with the v-cut down below my swimsuit. Sometimes Mandy and I liked to fuck in front of the mirror, which she loved, and I think we looked pretty damn good together.

Sure that I was clean, I grabbed a towel and headed down to the pool. I walked up to her and kissed her forehead, and laid out on the chair next to her. We hadn't talked with each other live in a month, and we both missed it.

-----------------------------------------------

We laid out at the pool for an hour or so until it was almost dinner time. There was a happy hour followed by dinner, presentations and networking that I had to be at, so we reluctantly left the pool to get dressed up. I put on a pair of pinstriped grey flat front dress pants because I knew Mandy liked them. They were slim fit which she loved, and she had been known to play around with her hands under the table when I wore them out. I put on a crisp slim fit white collared shirt that was fit tightly against my chest and shoulders and was ready to roll. She got ready in the bathroom while I looked over some paperwork for a bit. After a bit she stepped out, and again I was lost for words. Her dark brown hair hung in front of her shoulders, her beautiful smile and bright eyes melted me. She was wearing a form fitting orange lace dress that was formal, but the sexiest dress I think I have ever seen. It hugged her 34 C's, narrow waist and the curve of her hips. She did a spin for me, and I saw it was backless, showing off her bronze skin, and was tight against her athletic, perfect handful of an ass. Her legs that I loved so much popped below the mid thigh skirt, as were her calves from her 4" thick corked shoes that she happened to wear on our first date. At the same time she was the elegant woman I wanted to take to a formal event, and the sexy little vixen I couldn't wait to fuck.

"My god Mandy, you look sexy as hell..." I said as I walked up to her. I put my hands on her hips and leaned in for a kiss. She knew what I was thinking though, and while she loves to fuck nearly as much as I do, she was the responsible one.

"Ah ah ah, not yet" she said. "We are already late, but I can't wait to get my hands on this" she whispered in my ear while running her hand over my shaft. Grabbing my hand, she led me out the door before I lost control.

We walked arm in arm into the conference and grabbed a drink, mingling with a few of my co-workers. There were a few deals we were trying to close so I had to pay attention, and while Mandy was a trooper the details bored the hell out of her. She walked up to the bar to get another drink, and promptly got the attention of a couple guys at the conference. She was the sexiest woman in the room, and I don't blame the guys for trying. But Mandy and I were not an open relationship couple. We wanted each other, and each other only. Nothing was hotter to me than knowing that I was the only guy in the world that got to fuck her. All these other guys wanted her, but I was the one that would fuck her that night.

As she walked back over it was time to sit down for dinner. We sat down at our table, and she put her hand on my thigh under the tablecloth, where it stayed for most of dinner. All through dinner Mandy and I played around, her hand resting in my thigh or slowly stroking the length of my shaft. My hand was alternately wrapped around her shoulder or grazing the inside of her thigh. We sat close and I occasionally would lean over and kiss her cheek lightly or whisper something in her ear. The tension was building for both of us, and I was hard for the entire dinner.

Towards the end of dinner I wrapped my arm around Mandy and leaned into her and whispered in a low, deep voice "Remember this afternoon when I went up to put on my swimsuit?"

"Yeah..." Mandy mused.

"And you know how it took me longer than it probably should have?"

"Yeah..."

"As I was changing I saw your fine ass laying out at the pool."

Mandy knew something was up, and let out a light, intriguing sigh while putting her hand on my stiffening cock.

"Your bronze skin, tight waist, those sexy legs. Without even thinking about it my hand went down to my cock and I started to stroke it."

"Ben!!" Mandy said louder than she intended as our table looked over at us.

I shook my head as my peers looked at us as if to say there was nothing to worry about, and they returned to their conversations.

I continued whispering into her ear "I did. I couldn't stop thinking about fucking you. About your legs wrapped around me, my cock sliding into your tight, wet pussy. Holding you as your whole body shook in orgasm. Cumming deep inside you."

Mandy was beginning to breathe heavily, and I'm sure was wet. She began stroking my shaft outside of my pants with more force, to the point that the people at our table had to have known.

"I came this afternoon just thinking about you at the pool. I want to fuck you now. Right now."

After whispering this to her closely, I kissed her cheek and grabbed her hand. We got up, and I stood behind her as we walked out to hopefully hide my obvious erection. While waiting for the elevator I held her hips and we again kissed like nobody was watching, but when the elevator arrived and I looked up there were people staring, gawking at the passion they wish they had.

We got to our room and threw our arms around each other, kissing each other deeply as we took our shoes off and staggered inside not even bothering to turn on the lights. We walked to the back of the room, and I pressed Mandy against the wall. Her arms were wrapped around my shoulders and her right leg was wrapped behind my legs. I held her exposed hip with one hand, with the other tightly gripping her side just below her chest, in the same place I hold her when I fuck her from on top.

Mandy slid her hands down my chest and took my belt off while I took off my shirt. I backed away slightly, and she lowered herself onto her knees. With her hands on my hips she ran her mouth over my pants along the length of my now rock hard shaft. The outline of my swollen head was clearly visible, which she spent extra time teasing. Mandy unzipped my pants and pulled them down, my cock ready to explode out of my black boxer briefs. With her delicate hand she reached inside and wrapped it around me. She could feel my pulse through my cock, blood pumping into my rock hard, swollen head.

With her free hand she slid my boxer briefs off, finally freeing my cock. Her hands moved up to my abs, freeing my cock which sprung forward. With her hands gripping me tight, she slowly licked and kissed her way from my balls all the way up the length of my cock. Wrapping her soft lips around the tip of my cock, she opened her mouth wide and took my swollen head inside her mouth. Her tongue toyed with me as she began to slowly thrust herself onto me. Taking a little more of me with each thrust, I could feel her lips hugging the ridges of my shaft. Her thrusts became faster, taking all of me at once. She moved one hand down my abs and began massaging my balls. I was in heaven, but didn't want to cum too early.

With every ounce of courage in my body I helped her up, my cock springing out of her mouth. As she stood I spun her around, so she was facing the window with her back to me. I ran my hands down her soft skin exposed by her backless dress, my cock in between her legs. I slid the dress off her shoulders, slowly unzipped it and let it fall to her feet. I wrapped my arms around her, kissing her neck as she threw her head back. With one arm over her chest and the other around her tight little waist, my cock was still between her legs just aching to get inside her. I slid my hand down her waist to her red g-string, which was already soaking wet.

She was close to an orgasm already, so I took her from the window to the bed. In doing so I noticed a couple people out by the pool, but was unsure if they saw us or not. Mandy was on the bed, her legs spread wide inviting me inside. I laid on top of her, kissing my way down her body. Her hands were on my back and shoulders as I kissed the inside of her thighs. I raised her legs, removing her wet g-string, then wrapped my arms around her legs so I could control her hips. Running my tongue over her tight, wet, clean shaven pussy, she began to purr lightly. I worked my way around her pussy lips, widening my tongue and putting extra pressure when I found a sensitive spot.

Spreading her pussy open, I ran my tongue from the bottom of her slowly to the top as she arched her back and began to moan. She was soaking wet as I reached her clit. I worked my tongue around her clit, careful to avoid it at first. As her moans became more regular I wrapped my lips over her clit, lightly sucking it to her great satisfaction. I had to hold her legs more tightly as her sexy hips began to react to my movements. I sucked her clit with more force while running my tongue over it side-to-side. She was close to orgasm, I could feel her body tensing. I kept running the tip of my tongue over her clit as she threw her hips into me. She moaned louder and louder until an orgasm ripped through her body, her legs gripping me while her hips shot up. She lost all control, and let out a loud scream of pleasure, her body shaking from finally being able to release herself.

I got onto my knees, still between her legs. Standing above her, I looked down at her and soaked up her naked body shining in the moonlight. I had been a month since I had seen her, I couldn't take my eyes off her naked body. As her orgasm slowed I leaned over her and we kissed. Her legs were wrapped around me, and I slid my still swollen head between her legs and ran it over her soaking wet pussy. Looking down, my cock was shining in the moonlight coming through the window from how wet she was, and I slid my head inside her. Her pussy was so tight, but with how wet she was I thrusted into her once and my entire cock was buried inside her. To arch her hips, I wrapped one arm underneath her and gripped her waist, with my other tightly holding her shoulder. She threw her arms around me, and I thrusted myself in and out of her soaking wet pussy, fucking this sexy woman for the first time in a month.

Just a couple minutes after her first orgasm I knew she was close again, as my cock hit her just right with her hips arched. I could feel her pussy tighten around my shaft, and she held me closer with her arms and gripped me tighter with her legs. Just before I could feel her release I buried myself deep inside her, causing her to moan loudly again as her second orgasm flooded her body. She shook and threw her hips into me, throwing her head back.

As her orgasm slowed I stood up on my knees, my cock still inside her. On one side of our bed was the big window that faced the pool, and on the other was a long mirror that ran the length of the bed. With plenty of soft moonlight coming through the window, I helped Mandy up, and got her on her hands and knees with her head turned toward the mirror. I got behind her, looking at her hourglass figure from behind with her soaking wet pussy screaming at me. With my hands gripping her hips, I slid my cock inside her, again with one thrust. Mandy watched me fuck her in the mirror. She could see how tight I was holding her hips, and could see my cock going in and out of her with each thrust. I looked at the ecstasy in her face as she watched, and it turned me on to see how much it turned her on.

I leaned over her and wrapped my arm underneath her, my hand holding her 34 C's that were bouncing in the mirror with each thrust. Mandy threw her head back towards me, and we kissed deeply as I slowed my thrusting down. We moved our hips together, and I moved Mandy down on her stomach leaving my cock inside her. She was laying flat on the bed, still looking in the mirror as I positioned myself over her, putting my hands on her shoulders. She somehow was even tighter at this angle, and I began thrusting again as I leaned over her.

As I leaned, she immediately began moaning: I hit her g-spot. I moved her hair away from her face so she could see the mirror more clearly, and gripped her ribs tightly as I began to ride her faster. I fucked her deeply, her moans becoming louder and more urgent. I knew I was still hitting her g-spot and kept going as her body began to climax. Her moans stopped as her orgasm ripped through her, she couldn't breathe as I left my cock buried inside her. Her g-spot orgasms were deep and overwhelming. Her entire body felt it, and she was gripping the sheets so hard I thought they would rip. She couldn't even keep her eyes open to look in the mirror.

After a minute or two she slowed down, and stood up on her knees in front of me without releasing my cock from her pussy. She turned her head as I wrapped my arms around her and we kissed deeply and passionately. I pulled back and stood up from the bed, helping her out after me. She stood facing the window, her hands above her on the glass, showing Miami her 34 C's and glistening body.

12