Making Up To Milady

Story Info
Milady is pampered by Her sub.
10.8k words
4.56
27.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun shines brightly into the bedroom window. Oh lord, i cannot believe it is morning already... uggghhhhh... it sure was a long, hard night, but a wonderful night as well. As i turn over, the sudden loneliness creeps back into my being. The realization that neither Daddy nor You is with me causing me sadness. Tears well in my eyes at the thought of not seeing Your smile, hearing Your voice, but I do understand why You cannot stay every night all night. However, my eyes rest upon the orange rose You have left on the pillow the beautiful flower that is the symbol of Your forgiveness for my disobedience last night. i know You must have cut the flower from the garden while it was still dark and i smile softly and delicately run my fingers along its smooth silky petals and then trail them down the tips of the thorns. The flower itself a symbol of delicacy and warmth... the thorns a symbol of the pain and discomfort that i must endure when i have been disobedient.

Breathing in the sweet aroma of the rose, my mind wanders back to the events of the previous night. Oh, how i had hated that i had disappointed You, i always try to please You but sometimes my own wants and desires over ride what i know is right and what is wrong. i remember how wonderfully painful Your lesson to me was last night. i remember how bad my body needed to cum. How my body begged for relief and how You wickedly refused my writhing pleas to release the passion that had built so torridly in the pit of my being. However, even more powerful than the punishment itself are the reminders of how wonderful it felt when You toyed mercilessly with my clit. Almost daring me to cum yet forbidding me at the same time.

Slowly and without thinking i let my hand slide down the length of my stomach, my fingers methodically finding my own pleasure zone, i begin to stroke the tip of my clit. My mind telling me that it is Your fingers Milady... Your soft yet firm fingertips drawing the invisible circles around the base of my clit... Your fingers exploring. i spread my legs wider, spreading my lips just enough to feel the breeze from the ceiling fan blow across my quickly swelling clit. Just as i am sliding off into my own world of self gratification, my other hand lands upon the stem of the rose on the other pillow and i am quickly brought back to reality and am reminded that these were the same actions that got me punished last night. i jerk my hand back from the stem quickly and lick the tiny drop of blood that has formed on the tip of my middle finger.

Still groggy from lack of sleep and a little sore from the previous nights activities, i try to sit up and focus. Today will be another lonely day with Daddy still out of town and You spending time with Your family. Sitting up and dangling my feet over the edge of the bed, i try to plan my day. i am so thankful i do not have to go into work today. i actually do not think i could function normally today. Realizing i really have nothing pressing to do, i ponder going back to sleep, but then i remember the words i heard You speak just as i was falling off to sleep, "Tomorrow, you will make up for disappointing Me by pleasuring Me. "

A broad smile forms across my face as i realize that i will see You again today. Today is beginning to look brighter. Daddy will call soon to tell me Good Morning and then i can get myself ready to spend some time with Milady. Oh how i love to please You Milady... to hear Your soft moans of pleasure... too feel Your body quiver at the touches from my fingers and tongue... to feel Your muscles contract as You cum from my efforts... to see the look of approval on Your face... to hear the beloved words, "Thank you My pet, you are such a good girl. "

My mind begins to wander again, to how i am going to make up for my unacceptable behavior last night. Of course, You will want a long, hot bath... However, maybe tonight You will permit me to decide how to pleasure You. Oh, how i love to taste Your sweetness as it drips freely from Your gorgeous hunny pot... i can never be that close to You and not taste You... I live to taste You. In addition, that wonderful ass You have... God how I love to run my hands along its beautiful curves... But i cannot forget Your voluptuous breasts, their smoothness, their silkiness, and how much my tongue likes to tease Your nipples. my hand begins to massage my own breasts... my fingers finding their way to my already hard nipples... tugging at my nipple rings, i can feel Your fingers touching me again...

Rrrrriiiinggggggggggggg... rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiinggggggggggggggg i jerk part from fear of being caught and part from excitement knowing it is Daddy on the line. Eagerly, i pick up the receiver to hear...

"Gooooood Mooooorrrninnnnng Sexy... How is Daddy's baby girl today?"

"Doing great Daddy, now that i hear Your voice!", i answer giddily.

"Were you a good girl last night while you were alone?"

"Uhhhmmmm... uhmmmmmmmm", i stammer.

"Go ahead tell Daddy... you know I hate it when you keep things from me. "

"Uhm, no Daddy... Milady surprised me with an unexpected visit and caught me pleasuring myself again," i answer shamefully.

"Oh Really?"

"Yes Daddy, but i am so very sorry it will not happen again... i swear. "

"And did the Lady correct and punish you properly, according to My standards?"

"Yes Daddy. "

"Tell Daddy all about it baby girl. "

"Oh trust me Daddy She did like You would have wanted Her too. "

"Did She without remorse bring You to the point of cumming, and refuse your pitiful pleas to cum?"

"Yes Daddy. "

"And did you cry out in agony from the urges when they were so strong you could no longer control yourself?"

"Yes Daddy. "

"And did She finally let you cum when you could stand no more?"

"Yes Daddy. "

"Then I trust you rested well when it was over baby girl?"

"Oh yes Daddy... it was torture but such a sweet release when Milady finally ordered me to cum. "

"Did you cum on command for the Lady?"

"Yes Daddy. "

"And did you thank Her?"

"Yes Daddy. "

"And last but most important, did you learn your lesson?"

"Yes Daddy, i learned that there are consequences to pay when i do not refrain from pleasuring myself without permission. "

"Good baby girl... good... Daddy is very proud of you. "

"Thank You Daddy. "

"Now my sweet baby girl, Daddy must be going, We have many miles to ride today. I will be home to you soon, but in the meantime, the Lady will take good care of you for Me. But remember when I get home, I want to hear every detail of last night's events. "

"Ok Daddy, be safe... "

"Daddy loves His baby girl. "

"And i love You Daddy. "

"Bye baby. "

"Bye Daddy. "

i fall back onto the bed, giddy from hearing Daddy's voice and relieved to know He is safe. i wish i could have gone with Him, but i know this trip was a trip just "for the boys. " He and His friends had planned this trip at least a year ago. i smile thinking back to the day He left out. He was like a kid going to the zoo for the first time, smiling so big and telling me all the things they would see on their way. His enthusiasm and zest for life has always been such a turn on for me. He is so full of energy and life. And the way He smiles that devilish little smile of His, just like a young boy who is about to play a prank on his parents. i chuckle to myself and take a deep breath. As i turn my head, my eyes fall upon the orange rose, still lying on the pillow. Daddy planted that rose bush for me the first spring W/we were together. How He knew the orange roses were my favorite is still a mystery to me... a mystery that really does not need an answer. my eyes still heavy from lack of sleep, i close them to rest for just a few more minutes.

i am suddenly awakened by the sound of the dogs barking. Trying to focus, i realize there is someone at the front door. Climbing off the bed and grabbing my robe on the way out of the bedroom, i head for the door to see who could possibly be here. Squinting my eyes in the bright sunlight as i open the door slowly, i realize it is the boy from next door. i pull my robe tighter together and open the storm door.

"Hello Robbie, how are you today. "

"Oh I am fine. "

"What can i do for you?"

"Oh your friend dropped this letter off to my mom this morning early and asked that she give it to you later in the day. "

"My friend?"

"Yeah you know the lady that visits you often and sometimes even stays all night. "

"Ohhhhhhhhh... that lady," i chuckle, "Yes i know who you mean. Thank You Robbie. And please tell your mother thank you for me too. "

i wave as Robbie runs back over to his yard and resumes play with his friends. Hmmm, Milady left a letter for me at the neighbor's house. That is kind of odd, but then again i learned long ago never, never underestimate Milady or what She may have planned. i sit down on the sofa, carefully open the envelope, and remove the neatly folded paper inside.

Sweet pet,

I do hope that you rested well last night. you were sleeping so peacefully when I had to leave you in the wee hours of the morning. As you know, I will be returning this evening after I have made sure my family is taken care of. I am still disappointed in your constant disobedience; however, I do hope you have finally learned your lesson. But do not forget I know how stubborn you can be at times. Tonight W/we will see if you can make it up to me. Below is a list of instructions for you, pet, and I trust you will follow to the letter. Remember my pet, I do report to Daddy and you do have some making up to do with me tonight.

Shower and shave. You know how I hate body hair. Leave your hair down. Put on the dark blue cup less bra and crotch less panties that I bought for you two weeks ago. Prepare the tub for me, you know I expect a nice long hot bath to be almost ready for me when I get there... Cherry Bubble bath, My pet. Put fresh sheets on the bed and have it turned back just the way I like it, nice and tight. I want the dark blue sheets on the bed My pet. Rest a bit my pet; for you will need it, tonight... tonight you will be used solely for my pleasure.

Milady

Hmmm... interesting, but does not sound too hard to accomplish. i carefully refold the letter, slide it back into the envelope, and head for the bedroom to begin getting ready for later. Smiling to myself with anticipation and excitement, i strip the bed of its garments. i look through the sheet cabinet and find Milady's favorite, Egyptian cotton dark blue sheets. With the delightful thoughts of Milady in this bed, i seem to make the huge wooden bed with ease. Almost humming to myself as I carefully tuck every corner perfectly and smooth every wrinkle from the fresh smelling sheets. i smile, imagining just how beautiful Milady looks when She is laying across this bed, especially with these sheets, the sheets meant only for Her, surrounding Her gorgeous body.

i envision Milady laying there, Her head on the pillow, looking at me. i trace the outline of where Her body would be with my finger along the tightly pulled fitted sheet. Oh yes, can see her perfectly. How her dark hair lays perfectly on the pillow surrounding her face. The wicked gleam in Her eyes... the gleam that i find so sexy. Her legs slightly bent and spread just enough to tease me. Her full, satiny breasts begging to be touched as their erect nipples stand at attention. i can hear her giggle her giggle, a giggle only Milady has... THE giggle that makes me excites me and makes me wet at the first sound, as she beckons me with Her finger to come closer. i can hear Her firmly correct as i approach Her too eagerly as i sometimes do. i do hope She realizes the only reason i am so eager is because i only want to please Her and be allowed to taste Her, feel Her, touch Her, experience Her and service Her in all ways that this goddess deserves. My mouth begins to water as my finger traces the exact spot where Her gorgeous, full ass would be laying... my mind is quickly drawn back to the night when Milady unexpected showed up needing my immediate service. She had spent time with Sir Steel, Her beloved Master. She did not speak a word to me that night when She came in. She took me by the hand and dragged me behind Her into the bedroom. Before I realized what was happening She was bent over the bed, Her pants removed. i was startled at the rosy red glow of Her full ass cheeks. Then in the softest most pitiful voice She said to me...


"My sweet pet, Milady has just been punished by Sir Steel again for disobedience. Come to Me pet. Attend to My stinging ass. "

i winced at the thought of the pain Milady must have endured but at the same time, the thought of seeing Her draped across Sir Steel's lap getting a taste of the spankings She delivers to me on a regular basis did make my pussy quickly begin to drip. Not to mention the thought of seeing Her in sweet submission to another, humble and at His mercy. Obediently, i rushed to Milady. Softly rubbing and caressing Her almost bruised ass cheeks... then massaging a bit harder. i noticed She began to squirm a bit and knew that my touches were arousing Her just as if they were arousing me... Automatically, i began to let my finger wander down the length of Her crack... then slowly i began to delicately tease Her puckered asshole. i felt Her relax as She pressed back, welcoming my entrance. i pressed in a little deeper, then pulled back and then pushed in again... i continued to delicately fuck Her asshole with my finger. She grinded against my hand slowly and as i reached around in front to stroke Her pussy... She came quickly just as my fingertips found Her rock hard swollen clit. i smiled knowing that Sir Steel had pushed Her to the point of orgasm without letting Her release. Milady was not only in physical pain from the spanking but the deeper agony of desperately needing to cum had taken over her being. Thankful to Him for His generosity, i leaned over and softly kissed Milady between Her shoulder blades.

"My pet," She whispered, "take off your clothes. "

i quickly obeyed and She climbed up into the middle of the bed and lay there on Her stomach, Her ass still glowing a bright pink from the earlier spanking.

"Come here My pet... Lay down atop Me. "

i knew exactly what Milady wanted. Milady wanted me to hold Her... to feel my soft, warm, gently body against Her tired and aching body. That was a wonderful night. i laid softly draped atop Milady all night, my arms lovingly wrapped around Her chest, My face buried in the curve of Her soft neck. Every now and then when i would awaken, i would softly grind against Milady's ass. i would feel Her respond by gently pressing back against me... Her way of thanking me. i wrap my arms around myself and squeeze. Those tender moments are priceless to me. Sighing, i get up and quickly finish making the bed, taking extra care to pull the sheets tight, and fluff the pillows perfectly. i trace down the soft sheets one more time with my finger and then gather then make may way to the bathroom to prepare the tub.

i gather the cleaning supplies from under the cabinet and proceed to clean the huge garden tub that Daddy had put in just for Milady and me. He knows how much i love the long hot tub soaks but knows how much of a treat and pleasure it is for me to be able to bathe Milady. As i clean and rinse the tub i smile to myself and wonder if She really knows just how sexy She is to me when She is lying in the tub, the bubbles teasingly covering Her breasts, and pussy area, with Her knees slightly bent.

i think back to the first time i bathed Milady and how nervous i was. i had never bathed A/anyone and it seemed She realized it very quickly. She was so patient with me, as She guided my shaking hand across Her body, softly squeezing the sponge in my hand to release its thick lather. Not being able to help myself when i reached her most amazing breasts, i had teasingly pinched Her nipples. She had laughed aloud, i think part from the surprise and part from realizing there just may be potential after all in this timid sub. Before i knew it, i was gingerly fingering Her pussy and teasing Her clit.

"Kiss Me pet," she commanded.

When i leaned over to kiss Her, She pulled me into the tub on top of Her. To this day, W/we still laugh at the look of surprise on Daddy's face when He walked into the bathroom to find U/us both naked in the tub grinding against E/ach other... a steamy, hot petting session in full swing. It was then that W/ we all knew this would be a long lasting relationship. The next day He ordered the huge tub for U/us to enjoy.

Quickly pulling myself back to the here and now, i realize i do not have much more time before Milady will be here. i do a final rinse of the tub and position Milady's bath pillow on the back lip of the tub. Putting the cleaning supplies back under the cabinet, i take out the Cherry Bubble bath that Milady loves so much. i position it perfectly on the side of the tub. One final glance over the bathroom to make sure it is perfect, i lay Her towels on the bench by the tub and get ready to take my shower.

The excitement building deep inside of me, the next hour of my own preparations are a blur. i shower and shave, making sure that my pussy is smooth and satiny for Milady, just as She always demands. my hair left down, as She prefers. i giggle to myself as i think that the only reason She requests the down hairstyle is so She can tug at the hair at the nape of my neck and guide my hungry mouth wherever She so desires. Now clad in my cup less bra and crotch less panties, i quickly inspect the bedroom once more, tug at my nipple rings a time or two so that my nipples are hard and erect for Milady, and do a final inspection in the mirror. Everything looks perfect. i smile and scamper back down the hall to the bathroom to begin running Milady's bath water.

i have just poured Milady's glass of cold Dr. Pepper and checked the tub when i hear Her car in the driveway. Hurriedly i make my way to the front door and assume my position, on my knees with drink in hand. i almost leap from within myself as i see the knob on the door turn and know Milady is so close to me. The door opens and there stands the woman i live to serve... the woman i admire and at times almost worship. She enters the house, lays Her keys on the end table, and kisses me on the forehead.

"Good Evening My pet. "

"Good Evening Milady. "

Extended my hand to offer the freshly poured drink, i smile lovingly at Milady. She takes it from my hand, takes a sip, and smiles approvingly.

"How was your day My pet?"

"Wonderful Milady and Yours?"

"The usual My pet... you may get up now. "

Climbing to my feet, i begin to rattle about sleeping in, Daddy's phone call, and of course my day of preparation.

"Is the bed made to My specifications My pet?"

"Yes Milady. "

Reaching down and patting my already damp pussy and then tugging at my nipple rings, She comments, "and I see you have shaved and dressed as I requested. "

"Yes Milady. "

"And My pet, you have such beautiful hair, I don't see why you don't leave it down more often, " she says, while running Her fingers through my hair.

"Thank You Milady... i will try to do better in the future for You. "

"Is My bath drawn and ready?"

"Yes Milady. "

"Good, I do not want to waste any time tonight. It has been a trying day for me and I do need some pampering and attention. Besides My sweet pet I do believe you have some making up to do tonight for your selfish transgression last evening. "

"Yes Milady," lowering my head.

"Well come on, don't just stand there. I am ready for My bath NOW. "

She starts towards the bathroom and i scamper to stay close on Her heels. As W/we enter the bathroom, i immediately check the water temperature one final time... Perfect. Milady takes a seat in the chair by the tub, and i lower to my knees in front of Her. Carefully i remove Her shoes and socks and stand up, taking Her hand raising Her to Her feet. i unbutton her blouse, slowly one button at a time as if i am unwrapping the long awaited special surprise gift from Santa, my breath catching in my throat as i undo each button revealing more and more of her beauty. i hear her giggle that devilish little giggle of Hers and look up at her realizing she knows how much lust fills me when i look at Her. i blush slightly and slide Her blouse from her body. my fingers find their way to the waste line of Her pants and i gently slide Her panties and pants down together, my hands slowly stroking down Her hips and thighs as Her garments fall to the floor around Her ankles. Taking Her by the hand, i guide Her to step out of her clothes.