Making Valentine Day Memories

Story Info
Terrible holiday ends wonderfully.
2.5k words
3.92
67.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first story, so be gentle!

My knees where by my ears, and my feet were crossed on my guy's back as he fucked me hard and fast. We where both just about to cum when this annoying buzzing sound intruded. I tried to ignore it, but it just wouldn't quit. I sighed and woke up, turning the alarm off. I flopped back into the bed, feeling horny and miserable. Leave it to me to get dumped just days before Valentine's Day, the best fuck day of the year. My thoughts where torn between masturbating and getting ready for work. Seeing as I didn't have enough time, I got up and headed for a quick, very cold shower.

Well needless to say, my day was horrible. I was totally bitchy and my co-workers kept giving me sympathetic looks every time one of them got a huge bouquet delivered. I sat at my desk, and did my work, refusing to look at anybody. When the day was finally over, all I wanted to do was crawl into bed with a huge bucket of fried chicken and a tub of chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream.

My day just got worse when I arrived home. There was a message from my ex on my machine. "This is for the best Tammy, it wasn't working out.. " Blah, blah, blah. I slumped on the couch feeling absolutely horrible. I turned on the TV and flicked around for a bit, but nothing caught my attention. I turned it off and threw the clicker across the room.

Valentine's Day, and here I am all alone. Great, just fucking great. I was having that feeling that we all get every once in awhile... You know the one I'm talking about. I will end up as that weird old lady who lives in a house with 87 cats, and kids will dare each other to touch my front door. Yeah you know what I'm talking about.

So I decided to do something about it. I gave myself a night out on the town. Not just any night on the town, mind you...

Now you know I'm not that bad to look at. I'm 5'8", weigh about 135. I have short red hair, and blue green eyes... they change with my mood... if you make my eyes green, I will be very grateful. I'm also a 36C, just in case you were wondering. And being 26, everything was still nice and perky.

So anyways, I took a long luxurious shower and started getting ready. I took out my sluttiest red dress, my highest black leather heels, and absolutely nothing else. You see, I had decided that the best way to get myself out of this mood and to make this Valentine's Day something to remember was to find a handsome stranger and fuck until I passed out.

So I went to this dance club I knew about. They always had the hottest guys there. I just sent this smoldering look to the bouncer and he let me in without asking for the cover charge. Feeling this horny has it's advantages. I walked up to the bar and got myself my favorite drink, a vodka gimlet. I sat with my back to the bar and did a quick once over all the guys in my vicinity. Nothing to write home about. I knew that the best way to get out of this funk I was in was to find one really hot guy.

And then, I saw him. Walking in my direction... God, I practically started dripping right then and there. He was tall, with gorgeous black hair, piercing grey eyes and a body that just wouldn't quit. Wide shoulders, tapering down to a slim waist and the longest legs I've seen on a guy. He had golden skin, and I had a sudden flash of running my tongue and lips down what must be a beautiful chest.

Well, he caught me looking at him, because by the time I worked my eyes back up to his face, he had a wide grin on it. I must have looked so depraved, what with the kind of thoughts that where running through my mind. Next thing I knew, he was standing in front of me offering to buy me another drink. Needless to say, I said yes. He asked me what I was drinking, and I told him. He leaned over me to place the order, and God did he smell good! So we chit chatted for a while, just small stuff. He told me his name was Mike. He asked me what I was doing here alone, so I told him that I dumped my ex. I figured I might as well look like a woman who knew what she wanted in this case. He grinned at me over his drink and said, "I never met a girl who had the balls to be alone on Valentine's Day if she had a choice about it. " I just gave him my best smoldering look and said, "Well I'm not most women. " Then he asked me to dance. I jumped at that chance. I'm a firm believer that if a man can move on the dance floor, he probably moves even better in bed. So we went over to the dance floor and started dancing. One thing led to another and next thing I knew he had his arms wrapped around me and we where dirty dancing. His body felt so good against mine. I could feel his hard cock against my stomach as we grinded against one another. I was so into it I almost screamed when I felt a pair of hands grab my waist from behind and a body pressing up against me. I looked up and could see the guy I was dancing with smile. When I looked back, My jaw almost dropped to the floor. Here was another guy who looked a lot like Mike! He introduced himself as Sam. He was Mike's cousin.

We stood in the middle of the dance floor talking, well shouting at each other for a few minutes, then Sam said he would leave us to our dancing. That when I had a flash... I figured you know what? Fuck it, you only live once right? So I looked at him and said You don't have to leave, stay and dance with us. Sam seemed a little reluctant at first but he didn't take much convincing.

Well, it didn't take long for us to be bumping and grinding with the best of them. Their bodies felt so damn good against me. I became more and more depraved. I was practically jerking them off through their pants, while they rubbed their hands all over my body.

After a while, Mike leans down and says quite casually, you know, there's a hotel across the street. I look at the both of them, and once again I get that Fuck it feeling... I mean how often does something like this happen to me right??? Besides, for the night of fucking I had in mind, it might be a good idea to have 2 guys there for me. I was pretty damn sure by now that this would be a Valentine's Day never to forget!

So we walk out of the bar, and I'm practically sandwiched between these two hunks. We walk into the hotel, and Sam arranges for the room. We get into the elevator, and it's just us... next thing I know.. Sam comes behind me and starts playing with my tits, while Mike runs a hand up my leg... only to find out that I'm totally free down there... which brought a huge smile to his face. I was so fucking horny by this point that I wanted to fuck them right then and there and I could tell that they felt the same way.

When the elevator doors opened, we jumped apart guiltily, but then had a laugh when we saw we were just on our floor... Mike walked ahead of us to open the door... Sam was still behind me running his hands all over my body.

Well, we barely made it in the door... as soon as Mike got the door open, I walked right in behind and dropped to my knees. I wanted that hard cock of his in my mouth, and right now. Sam managed to close the door just as Mike's huge cock came into view. I wrapped my lips around it and started sucking it for all I was worth... I felt and heard him groan as his hand reached down to hold my hair. He started to fuck my mouth nice and slow. I reached down and hiked my dress up around my waist. Sam didn't need any more urging than that. He dropped to his knees behind me. I heard his zipper rip down as he struggled to get his cock out.

I took my mouth off of Mike's cock long enough to say tonight I want to be your slut, I want you to fuck me senseless. Mike's hand tightened in my hair as he looked down at me. Is that what you want? He said. You want to be our little whore don't you. Well, I love it when a guy is forceful with me... so that just made me even hotter.

Mike wrapped a hand around his cock and commanded me to suck him until he came. I was happy to oblige. Sam grabbed me by the waist and said I've been dreaming of fucking your pussy all night long. And then he rammed his cock into me and started fucking me hard and fast. It felt so godamn good, he was even bigger than his cousin. Sam slid his arms around me and grabbed my tits... pinching and rolling my nipples... well it all felt so good that I started to cum right then and there. I took my mouth off of Mike's cock and panted and moaned through my orgasm. Sam was still fucking me nice and hard and I still had a hand wrapped around Mike's throbbing cock. Once I had calmed down enough that I was worried about biting down, I started sucking on Mike's dick again. I was flicking my tongue all over the head, teasing him mercilessly, until he groaned, tightened his hand in my hair, and rammed himself down my throat. He almost made me gag, but I loved it. I grabbed his ass with both hands and encouraged him to fuck my mouth. Mike was pumping my mouth, using it like a pussy.. his cock head hitting the back of my throat. I squeezed his ass and just let him use my mouth.

Meanwhile, Sam was still fucking me for all I was worth. I could feel another orgasm building up in me, and started moaning around the huge hunk of man meat in my mouth. I could hear both of them moaning and panting really hard. I felt Mike's cock start to throb in my mouth. I reached down and started tugging and playing with his balls. He rammed his cock deep in my mouth and started cumming, grunting for all he was worth. I swallowed as much as I could, but it was such a huge load that some of it dribbled down my chin. Mike pulled himself out of my mouth with a wet plop and sank to the ground.

I could feel by the way that Sam was pumping my pussy that he was going to cum soon. I reached down and massaged my clit furiously, and came again, just as Sam thrust deeply into me and spilled his load. We both fell to the ground, panting from our exertions. When I was finally coherent enough, I crawled over to the bed and collapsed on it. Sam and Mike followed soon after. "Oh baby, you are amazing!" Mike exclaimed as we lay on the bed collecting ourselves. I grinned at both of them and shimmied out my dress, dropping it off the bed, to the ground. "Well we do have the room all night you know. " I leered at both of them. "I hope you aren't totally spent. " I could see that Mike was already coming back to life, so to speak. I straddled him and started kissing him, my tongue darting in and out of his mouth like a small penis. I broke contact with his mouth long enough to pull his shirt off. His chest was as amazing as I thought it would be. Smooth, muscular and hairless, just the way I like it. I trailed my tongue down his neck and to his chest flicking my fingers over his nipples. I wrapped my lips around one nipple and sucked it gently. Mike's head fell back and he moaned gently. I continued my explorations of his chest with my tongue and lips, moving down his body slowly. I could see that he was hard again already. I glanced at Sam and I saw that he was getting excited again. I grinned at him and said, "Maybe you should get more comfortable. " I didn't have to say anything more, he got off the bed and started undressing as I turned back to Mike and continued what I was doing. I inched down his body and got off the bed myself. I helped him take off his pants, letting them pool on the floor as I crawled back up his body.

I saw that Mike was starting to sit up. I shook my head at him, grinning. He shrugged and lay back down. I had worked my way back up by now that I was straddling his cock, which was nice and hard again. I wrapped a hand around the base and raised myself up, teasing my clit with his cock head. Mike smiled at me and reached up, cupping my breasts. I positioned myself on him and slid down, letting his dick fill me. His cock was bigger than I was used to, it filled me so completely. I had to slowly slide up and down until I could take him all in me. I felt Sam get on the bed behind me. He pressed himself against my back and reached around, displacing Mike's hands and pinching my nipples. I could feel his cock against my ass. I lay down against Mike's chest and looked back at Sam. "Don't you want to fuck me too?" Sam looked at me in amazement, "You want me to fuck your ass?" I smiled at him. Sam reached down and spread my ass cheeks wide. He had this wonderful look on his face as he licked his lips and said, "Well, happy Valentine's Day to me!"

Well I fucked and sucked for all I was worth that night, and it was definitely the best Valentine's Day ever. But Mike, Sam and I still get together every year and try to top ourselves.