Making Waves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It also forced him to further realize some things about his life: like here he was, 45 years old and he had never had a serious relationship with a woman. In fact, upon reflection, most of the women he had dated had been one night stands, set-ups by friends, sex with some, but most looking to be Mrs. Admiral George Sadler. There were one or two who could have been, but none who wanted a workaholic for a husband. So, over the last few years, he'd had little interest in women other than a couple who, like he, only wanted gratuitous sex.

This heart attack was making him re-think this philosophy. So, the question was, what was it about these three nurses? Was he really attracted to them? Or was it just because theirs were the first faces he saw when he came to?

* * *

Having dreamt—again—of his three lovely caretakers, Sadler actually awoke with an erection, much to his great satisfaction. Feeling bold and alive again, he arose from bed, slipped his robe on over his boxers and bare chest, and carefully and slowly walked down the stairs. Rebecca was in the kitchen—all he could see was the back of her red hair and a portion of her t-shirt. Fortunately, Juliette was a blonde and Nate a brunette, making it easy to identify them at a glance. Realizing that what he had done would probably not go over well, and that it was too late to turn back, he cheerfully said, "I'll have two eggs over easy, bacon and coffee!"

Rebecca swung around sharply, but it was a toss-up who was more surprised: her because he had come downstairs or him seeing her braless in a midriff t-shirt, her hard nipples threatening to rip right through the thin material, her lower body adorned only in bikini panties, themselves somewhat see-through. She swung her head around searching for something to cover with, but all she could do was step closer to the counter to conceal all below her belly button. She quickly reasoned that something like this was bound to happen, and would likely occur again so there was no point in being prudish with him, particularly since that was not part of her nature. To compensate, Rebecca responded in kind, "In your dreams."

But he couldn't take his eyes off of her magnificent tits long enough to retort.

Knowing full well where his attention was, Rebecca took advantage of it and walked around the counter. "What brings you downstairs, you bad boy?" She asked in her most sultry voice.

"I'm feeling good. And seeing you only makes me feel better," he ventured.

"My, my, aren't we brazen this morning." The bulge in his pajamas was pretty obvious—and impressive. Forgetting herself momentarily, Rebecca reached out and cupped the protrusion in her palm.

The women had been "handling" him from the beginning and it had quickly become clinical. But this was not one of those moments. This was divine, and it wasn't even a serious hand-job.

"Well, someone's got some explaining to do."

Rebecca and Sadler turned sharply; deers in the headlights didn't begin to describe their shock.

Juliette was both amused and concerned at the scene: Rebecca with her hand in the admiral's pants, him with the most contented look on his face, not to mention the fact that he was down here in the first place or the manner of dress in which she found her friend, which was how the three girls comfortably hung out in their previous apartment and here so far. Obviously, that would have to change.

Juliette had been in her room and thought she'd heard someone on the stairs. Knowing that Nate was gone and Rebecca downstairs, she quickly threw on a robe and headed down.

"I woke up feeling good and well-rested," Sadler explained, but of course, not why. "I felt I was ready to attempt the stairs."

"How do you feel right now?" Rebecca wanted to know.

"Fine. Although, admittedly, it was a little tiring."

"Well, go in the living room and sit. We'll bring you breakfast. But for the next couple of days don't go up or down the stairs without one of us with you. Your sternum is not completely healed, and a bad fall would reopen your incision."

"Understood." He ambled off to follow orders.

Rebecca was actually not too concerned about the admiral walking down the stairs; it was about time he start. Of course, he should not have done it alone, but he made it safely. And he was an admiral, and few people told an admiral what to do except an admiral higher up. This one had actually been quite complicit.

What was of more . . . interest . . . to Juliette was: "So, how was it?" she asked Rebecca when they were alone in the kitchen. She was, of course, referring to Sadler's cock hard. They'd seen it enough times flaccid.

The other's eyes widened. A lusty smile appeared on her face. "Magnificent," was all she had to say.

Juliette grinned excitedly. "I'm going upstairs to shower and dress," Juliette said. "I guess we'll have to start dressing more appropriately around here."

"Yes, we will."

"You behave yourself. Here." She took off her robe and handed it to Rebecca, then dashed up the stairs without Sadler seeing her.

After Juliette was gone, Rebecca poured the admiral and herself a cup of decaffeinated coffee and brought it to him in the living area. He was sitting on a love seat. After handing him his cup, she asked, "May I sit?"

"Of course." He took a sip, and then said, "Look, I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking. I was feeling good and I just acted on it."

"It's okay, sir. We really can't complain. You've actually been a fairly ideal patient. And you're obviously ready to move around a bit more."

"And about before," he said nervously. "I didn't expect to see you with . . . quite so little on." He was embarrassed. "I'm afraid I reacted improperly." He emphasized that statement by glancing down at his groin.

"And by the looks of it, you haven't gotten over that yet; which suggests you're ready to move on in other areas, as well."

"Maybe it's just my morning wood."

"That's more than just morning wood."

"Yeah, well, sorry. I knew you girls were attractive, but I guess I didn't think you would have this effect on me."

With a warm smile, Rebecca said, "Well, it's nice to be noticed and—" she patted his cock "—appreciated."

"It just won't seem to go away."

"How long has it been?" She wasn't asking how long he'd been hard.

He took her meaning. "A while. I've been very busy with this new carrier. Haven't had time for much else, particularly women."

"Or a proper diet; both of which contributed to your medical issues."

All Sadler could do was shrug.

"Something that size had got to be uncomfortable."

The admiral took a chance. After all, he was just another horny guy. "That's not the half of it."

"Oh, yeah? What's the other half?" Was there really any harm in this?

"It's like a soldier in the Middle East—he just needs a little relief."

Rebecca glanced at his cock. "Yeah, all that standing at attention."

"Yeah, he just needs a hand."

"A hand?"

He nodded.

"Well, give him a hand."

"You want me to give him a hand?" Sadler asked, thinking that this was getting kinky.

"I'd love to see that. But be quick. Wouldn't want to get caught again."

Hoping he was not misreading her, the admiral kept an eye on her as he pulled out his hard cock and began stroking it. He saw her eyes light up and knew he had correctly interpreted her suggestion.

So mesmerized by the sight of a man jerking himself off was Rebecca that she was forgetting about time. She didn't know if the admiral was taking his time or because of the oddity of this situation nothing was happening. "I can help you," she offered. She undid her robe and raised the cut-off T-shirt up to expose her breasts. Now, his eyes widened.

Rebecca then undid his robe and tugged his boxers down to his ankles. She sat next to him very close. He put his free arm around her and she crossed her leg over her other leg and over his bare leg as she fondled her own nipples.

"This would probably work better if you did this," Sadler suggested taking her hand and wrapping it around his cock.

"I thought you'd never ask," she quipped.

Rebecca pumped it a bit, delighting in its size and feel. She stopped to remove her robe and her top, but first she asked, "You mind?"

"Are you kidding?"

"Oh, that's nice," he groaned. He watched as she rubbed her finger all around the head, and then tugged it a couple of times. His cock pulsed almost involuntarily. She then teased the soft underside before grabbing the whole shaft back in her hand. With her lips pursed, she dribbled saliva onto his shaft. That was about all he could take before making high-pitched, throaty sounds.

Knowing he was about to blow, Rebecca cupped his balls with one hand and rolled them around. A second later, she felt his scrotum heaving and a second after that he erupted filling her hand with warm, thick cum. It was a bucketful, to be sure, and she did her best to prevent from getting on the sofa.

Sadler plopped back against the sofa backrest. "That was fantastic!"

"Are you okay?" Rebecca asked. "Do you feel alright? Any tightness in your chest? Anything like that?"

"I feel wonderful," he answered with a big smile. "You have no idea how much I needed that. Thank you. And if this is not out of line, I wish I could reciprocate."

She grinned. "Oh, you want to fuck me, huh?"

He took on a shocked expression at her descriptive interpretation of what he said. But he also knew that that was exactly what he meant and wanted to do. "I'm sorry. That was incredibly insensitive and inappropriate."

"But no worse than what we just did," she said by way of exoneration. "Besides, admiral, you're an incredibly handsome guy, a very nice person, and with that outstanding tool, what female like me wouldn't want to experience it?" She lifted his boxers back up to his knees and he pulled them up the rest of the way while she put herself back together. "Now, what would you like for breakfast?"

"I still want the bacon and eggs."

"Sorry. I can only fulfill one dream per day."

* * *

Rebecca generally took the morning shift, Nate the afternoon, and Juliette the evening. Since the redhead had nothing else to do that day, she hung around keeping an extra eye on her patient to make certain there were no residual effects from their morning activity. She also had to do it without raising either of her roommates' suspicions. Fortunately, she could not detect any physical reaction—other than his obvious enjoyment—and the only mental side effects seemed to be that he was in an extremely good mood all day.

Juliette and Nate wondered what the cause of his affability was, and when the former told the latter what she had witnessed that morning, they joked that maybe they all needed to start walking around in their underwear, thinking that's what did it.

Of course, Rebecca went along with the camaraderie without admitting the truth.

But the more they talked and thought about it, Juliette suggested, "Maybe we really do need to dress down. I don't mean undies like you this morning, Rebecca. But not scrubs, either."

Nate picked up on it. "Yeah, tank tops, shorts, no bras. Maybe he needs something to get his heart really pumping. What do you think, Rebecca?"

She shrugged. "We could try that. But not all of us at once. During each of our shifts, maybe."

"Good idea," Juliette agreed.

* * *

The next night, Juliette dressed in a mid-thigh length sheer nightgown that was not completely see-through only because of its dark color. It was low-cut, and of course, had matching bra and panties. She went up to the admiral's bedroom to give him his meds, but he was in his bathroom. The running water told her he was brushing his teeth. After setting out the pills, she prepared his bed for sleep, and then checked herself in the mirror, making sure her hair was fairly presentable. At that moment, he stepped out of the bathroom.

Sadler was not surprised that Juliette was in his bedroom. She was here every night. But her attire. Wow! "I guess I'm mixed up on my days. Is today casual Friday?" he said in jest.

She looked down at herself as though not realizing how she was dressed. "Oh, I was all ready for bed when I remembered I hadn't set out your medicine." Then, pretending it to be an afterthought, she added, "Besides, I didn't want to be outdone by Rebecca yesterday morning."

The admiral laughed at that. "You both are something."

"I hope you mean that in a good way."

"I do." Believing her answers to have a playful tone, Sadler said, "And it's about time. I mean, for all this time, you girls have gotten to see everything I have. Turnabout is fair play."

"So, you like this?" Juliette lifted the hems of her nightgown and curtsied.

"I have to admit, it's more appealing than scrubs."

"I can tell by the way you're looking at my tits."

"You said you didn't want to be outdone by Rebecca," he shot back. "Just trying to be fair."

"Well, if we're trying to be fair, then . . ." Juliette reached out and felt his cock through his pajamas. He was on his way to being hard. "The look on Rebecca's face said everything." She fondled it until it was completely solid. "And that look didn't lie," she said enthusiastically. Tongue in cheek, she went on, "I'm sorry. Is this bothering you? If so, I can keep on."

Sadler wondered how much the girls talked and if Juliette knew about what Rebecca had done the previous morning. As concerned as Rebecca seemed to have been, he would labor under the assumption that it was still a secret. So, he said, in kind, "Yes, I really find this bothersome."

"I thought so." Juliette, Rebecca and Nate were not sluts. They didn't sleep around, but each had a man occasionally . . . maybe not as often as they would like. So, to have a specimen like the admiral in her hand, and particularly since he seemed just as eager, there was no way she was quite ready to let go of it. Actually, she did. But only long enough to push him down onto the bed. She then sat beside him, and as he willingly watched her, she pulled his pants down and off.

He was resting his back against the headboard. She turned to face him and leaned against it also, then regained her grip on his beautiful cock. They both watched as she purposefully stroked it. "Yes, indeed, Rebecca's facial expression was exactly right. But we should probably just keep this to ourselves."

With a nod and a wink, Sadler agreed, "Mum's the word."

"I can see why you're an admiral," Juliette whispered seductively as she pumped him steadily and moderately. "You've got all the brass."

He started moaning.

"That's it. Come for me," she urged. "Do what your nurse says."

He could feel his balls tightening and that was reflected as he groaned faster, but quietly.

"Let me have it. I want to feel that gooey cream all over my hands." Feeling his cock swell, she covered the head of it with her other hand to prevent him from shooting all over the bed. But he blasted more than her hand could capture, and when he finished, both of her hands and his entire shaft were drenched. "Damn, you came a lot!"

"I've been storing it up," he responded breathlessly.

"I can see that. Might have to add this to your treatment plan. Don't want you getting backed up."

"You're the nurse."

Juliette cleaned them off, gave him his medicine, and tucked him in. There was nothing she would have liked better than to have climbed in with him, and she wondered how long it would be before that happened.

* * *

Despite what Sadler thought—and possibly what the girls thought, or at least, two of them—unless he had way more sexual fervor built up than he thought, the two handjobs he had received had provided only temporary relief. In fact, it only made him want more, particularly with three gorgeous women waiting on him hand and foot, and now, especially since their attire had become extremely casual.

As busy as he had been before his heart attack, he wondered if all the stress he thought he'd been under was all just a desperate need for sexual release. He'd have to ask Rebecca. She was the most astute of the three, not to mention the most beautiful.

Sadler even thought he was about to the point that he was ready to give himself a handjob—and that was something he hadn't done in many years, probably since he was a young swabbie.

The problem was, he couldn't just lay in bed and do it because he never knew when one of the girls would suddenly appear. Perhaps a nice relaxing bath would provide both privacy and be soothing, as well.

He decided he should tell Nate he was going to bathe so she wouldn't come barging in.

Her grimace gave him his answer before she could articulate it. "I'm sorry, admiral." Her voice bled sympathy. "It's just too soon for a bath. Can't soak the incision just yet."

"I'm starting to go stir-crazy. I just thought it might relax me."

"Just be patient. You're getting there." Nate stepped over to him, lifted his shirt and ran her hand up and down his chest over his incision.

She and the others had done this many times, and either she was doing it more sensually this time, or, in his current condition, coupled with the tank top and short shorts she was wearing, it had a much more stimulating effect. "Guess I'll have to settle for a shower." Then under his breath he said, "A cold one."

"What?"

"Nothing."

But she'd heard him. "Well, anyway, it's looking good. Want me to run your water?" she asked as upbeat as she could muster.

"You girls are taking way too good care of me. I've got to start doing things for myself."

"Okay. Then I'll be nearby if you need anything." Nate remembered the admiral's question to Rebecca in the hospital about sex, and his obvious enjoyment when any of them had to touch him to examine him, then his reaction to seeing Rebecca half-dressed the other morning. She believed it explained why he wanted to take a bath, although he could masturbate in the shower just as easily.

When she heard the shower water running, she tip-toed over to the bathroom door and listened, feeling guilty for eavesdropping. She couldn't hear anything over the sound of water splashing against the tile walls and floor of the huge shower stall. She couldn't resist easing the door open just enough to see. Fortunately, the shower head was on the same wall as the door, and the admiral was obeying recovery rules by turning his back to the spray.

Nate was not surprised to see him grab his cock. And the longer she watched, the more enticing she found it. Rebecca had been correct. His penis was magnificent! As many times as she'd seen it soft, it was truly breathtaking to see it hard. She risked opening the door wider to witness this glorious sight with both eyes. She'd been with a few men, but never such a perfect specimen. This was wrong. She knew it, knew she should back away, but she had never seen a man do this in real life. It was exciting her beyond control; so much so, she found herself inching in, ignoring the consequences of getting caught.

Then there was the look of deep concentration on his face, intense satisfaction. It made her wonder what he was thinking about to achieve it. That was as thrilling to Nate as his body.

But then, something caused him to halt abruptly. He turned. Their eyes met. It was a toss-up which of them was more shocked.

Suddenly, Nate was torn between turning, running, leaving the house and not stopping until she reached the west coast, or . . . another temptation. She didn't see anger on the admiral's face. Maybe it hadn't come yet. Bad choice of words. Yet, she couldn't quite put her finger on what mood or emotion was portrayed. However, something she was sensing prevented her extreme departure. Something that . . .