Malcubus Ch. 05: Lesson Learned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"...I don't know."

"Cassandra, you totally do. I've been told I'm very attractive."

"I... find you sexy," the blonde mumbled vaguely.

"Oh, shucks, you're making me blush. Cassandra: keep masturbating, but look at my body while you do so," Rosmerta commands. A fraction of the glaze fades from Cassie's eyes as the mortal girl obeys, beginning to rub her clit more directly.

"Cassandra, you are very aroused by attractive women," Rosmerta says, running her fingers demonstratively up and down her sides.

"I am," Cassie nods, fingers pushing in and out.

"Cassandra, you are especially aroused by women with big breasts like mine."

"I am."

"Cassandra, you want to spend time with attractive women, to touch their breasts, but most of all you want to have sex with them."

"...Yeah," Cassie mumbles stupidly.

"Eh," Rosie sighs, "it's a work in progress. Look, Cassandra: keep masturbating, but kneel down in front of me."

The mortal girl bends down. This position is slightly more awkward to masturbate in, but slowing down is literally unthinkable. Rosmerta hops off the bed and leans forward, using her arms to press her breasts forward within easy reach of Eric's sister's face.

"Cassandra, until I tell you to stop," Rosmerta says, "kiss my breasts, suck my nipples, lick my cleavage, and generally lavish me with oral affection. You love my tits, and want to worship them. Keep masturbating the whole time, thinking only of my words, my commands. If you start to cum, suck on one of my nipples as hard as you can."

Cassie is not a lesbian, but Rosie's instructions are clear enough that she has no difficulties worshipping the demon's tits. As soft kisses and tender licks relax her, Rosmerta locks eyes with the girl at her breast. Horns sprout from the demon's forehead in a shimmer of heat as her eyes turn bright emerald, beckoning Cassie's addled mind into their depths.

"Cassandra, look into my eyes, and feel yourself submitting completely to me. My eyes are your world. My eyes are your will." Rosie gently, almost lovingly, guides Cassie's head with her hands, making sure that their eye contact doesn't disrupt the blonde girl's other duties.

"Do not look away from my eyes. Do not stop masturbating or sucking my nipples. Do not look away from my eyes." As Cassie's pupils dilate further, a mischievous grin cracks Rosmerta's demonic features. "Cassie, let me tell you how to feel about your brother."

***

ERIC

I was feeling genuinely nervous by the time I approached my street that afternoon. Rosie hadn't seemed hurt or angry at my rejection this morning, but she'd hardly been penitent either. Was there any point in this sort of moral instruction when dealing with a demon? Would she learn anything from my sex strike, or would she just be incredibly horny when I walked through the front door?

The latter, most likely. Anticipatory nerves settled in my gut. This was the longest I'd yet gone without 'feeding' my succubus. Unless the masturbation counted...

I was ready to go and get laid when my phone warbled. Pulling over a few streets from my house, I glanced at the caller ID – then looked again.

"Uh... hey," I answered hesitantly.

There was a moment's silence on the line. Then, "Hi, Eric," my ex-girlfriend said softly.

"Moira. This is... a surprise."

"Is this a bad time?"

"No, no," I said. "It's fine, I just, uh... I didn't expect you to call me."

"Yeah. We used to talk every – you know." She paused, then said quietly, "You're okay? Everything normal? You're, you know, safe?"

Something told me honesty wasn't the best policy here. "Um, I'm fine? My day-to-day life is actually way better than it should be at the moment..."

"That's good. I'm glad. There wasn't any proper reason for me to worry, it's stupid, but still... I'm glad." Then crickets. I wanted to say something, but I was getting a horrible suspicion. Our relationship – both friendship and romance – had been well and truly dead for almost six months. The only recent event I could think of that Moira would be calling about was, well, the trespassing/public sex Rosie and I had performed on her lawn a couple of nights ago. Yeah. That could do the impossible and make this conversation even more awkward.

Moira didn't start ranting about pre-dawn perverts, though. Instead she asked, "Have you had any weird dreams lately?"

My whole life has become a wet dream, but... "That's a really strange question, Moira."

"I know, but I can't stop thinking about this crazy – look, have you?"

"Um. I guess?" Most of them involved Rosie, her glowing pussy, and me waking up aroused and terrified. "Why? You want to know if you're in any of them?"

I could almost hear her blush over the phone. That wasn't the kind of thing I'd have said back when we were dating. "No! That's not..." She paused. "Forget about it. Stupid question anyway."

"I wasn't going to say it..."

"Alright, alright."

"Look, Moira, if you want to just talk again... just catch up... you can say so. You don't need to ask about my dream journal or anything."

"No, no, this isn't about... Wait, I don't mean no, I don't mean I don't want to talk to you..." She sounded confused and worried, but not angry. I really had gotten away with having sex on her pre-dawn lawn, then. Just thinking about it while on the phone with her made me feel guilty, and a little aroused. "Look, I had something else to ask you, okay? Just to make sure I'm not going completely crazy," she said hesitantly.

"Sure."

She took a deep breath. "I know it's another odd question, but have you met anyone named 'Rosie' lately?"

Surprised, I answered automatically: "Did Caitlin say something?"

"What?" Moira sounded surprised too, which was probably a 'no.' "No. You've been talking to her?"

"It's not a big deal."

"You do know someone called 'Rosie'," she said, excited – and afraid. "Oh, man, that's - um. How did you meet her?"

Caitlin had already met Rosie, so there was no point in dissembling. "It's not a big thing. Rosie's just a student who moved here recently, I met her a few days ago."

"Okay. Okay," Moira said, almost to herself. "She's a redhead?"

"If Caitlin talked to you, why don't you just say so? Look, Moira, I only just met her. She seems like a nice girl, that's all."

"Okay, okay," she repeated, her voice getting a little higher. She took a few deep breaths, calmed down, and continued in an unsure voice. "She's just moved here, right? So you've never met her before this week? Never mentioned her to me or anything? She's not famous, or..."

Before this week, Rosie hadn't even existed in this reality. "Never met her. She's new. Are you going bonkers or – "

"Don't think I'm doing a jealous ex thing," Moira said quickly. "That's not what this is about. I broke up with you, remember?"

I winced. "Hard to forget."

"Sorry." Another pause. "Look, I still care about you, Eric. I don't want you to get hurt... She's not... she's not with you now, is she?"

"Moira, what the hell is going on?" I asked, more confused than upset.

She didn't sound unsure at all anymore, which was even stranger. "It's nothing," she said, "just me being crazy. Just... please be careful, okay? Just be careful?"

I frowned at the phone. "I don't think you're in a position to give me advice about women."

"...I don't want to fight, Eric. I still care about you."

I sighed. "I know."

"We should talk again soon. Just... could you keep this between us for the moment?"

"What? The fact that you're being really weird?"

"Yeah. Us talking. You know."

"I guess. Sure."

"I've got to go. Please be careful, Eric." Then she hung up.

It was several minutes before I started the car again. By the time I pulled into our driveway, I was still just as baffled.

Cassie's car was gone from the driveway and my dad was a five-hour flight away, so it looked like my succubus and I had the house to ourselves for a little while. Butterflies were line-dancing in my stomach when I opened the front door to a darkened home. Turning on the lights, I walked down the hall towards my room with trepidation. Moira's weird call had put me in a paranoid mood. "Rosie?" I called out. "Cassie? Anybody home?" Stepping into my room, I searched for the light switch. "Rosmerta?"

The light from the hallway dimmed and I spun around. My demon stood silhouetted behind me, her wings blocking out the light, her horns almost scraping the doorframe above her. She'd moved as silently as smoke. Her teeth gleamed as she bared them at me.

"Um." I took an instinctive step back. "Hi, Rosie."

"Master," she said in a voice like boiling honey. Forget musical, coquettish or passionate: right now she sounded hungry. "How was your day?"

Gulp. "Fine?"

"That's nice," she purred, stepping into my room. I took another step backwards, bringing me closer to the bed. "It's been 24 hours since you were last inside me. You've punished me as you said you would."

"Right," I said. Lit from behind, my succubus cast one hell of an imposing silhouette. "Are you... Do you understand what I told you? About right and wrong?"

"I tried," she said, hugging herself in a sinuous motion, writhed in shadow. "I tried so hard to learn my lesson, master, to be a good slave for you. But all I learnt... was that I'm a bad girl." She was advancing and I was retreating. "I'm full of bad thoughts. Bad desires. Bad needs."

"Uh..."

"And the only way to control them, the only way to control me... is to keep those needs well and truly satisfied." My legs bumped against the frame of the bed – nowhere to run – and she opened her mouth wide again. It might have been a smile. "Right now, I'm feeling very, very bad."

Some small, primitive part of my brain snapped, and I tried to lunge past her towards the door. I didn't make it two steps. There was a flurry of movement, fleeting touches on my shoulder and hip, and I slammed onto my bed back-first. Practically blind in the darkness, I wriggled upright in desperation and realized that my shirt was a couple of torn halves around my shoulders.

The bed creaked as Rosmerta hopped up on it, her head bowed to keep her horns clear of the ceiling. Her spade-tipped tail snaked up my leg inside my pants, brushed against my shamefully hard cock, and then flicked upwards with incredible strength. My pants joined my shirt in bifurcation.

"Would it help if I screamed?" I asked her. Rosie's shadowed form, wings and curves and monstrous power, descended atop me.

"Please do," she said with a smile. As they descended towards me, I could see her canines had become long, needle-tipped fangs. "I'm certainly going to."

Her pussy slipped down onto my cock.

I didn't scream much, as it turned out. It was a very long, very exhausting night, and I didn't have the breath to spare.

+++++Closing Notes+++++

This chapter was a bit of a departure from the norm, being primarily from Rosmerta's perspective. It was also short, didn't show any actual sex, and contained a few incestuous implications. If you're particularly bothered by any of those, I'd appreciate you letting me know in the comments. I know incest especially can be a bit of a sticking point for some people; if you've read this far into Malcubus, I hope you'll comment and tell me rather than bailing entirely.

Next chapter will be up in a few days, editing permitting.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

12