Malcubus Ch. 08: Shaken, Then Stirred

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Who am I to refuse a lady?

I was going to keep up with the foreplay - play with those amazing breasts, kiss her all over, kiss away the last traces of her red lipstick - but she forced me back onto the couch and was on top of me the very second I got the condom on.

It was my first time having sex with a human woman - damn, my life had become batshit insane - and my first time with a condom. It wasn't a disappointment, not really, even though I had sort of developed high standards already. If Rosie's pussy was like the finest sirloin steak prepared by an internationally renowned chef, Ana's was just a beef paddy from the supermarket. Flattering comparison, sure, but the point is: when you're hungry, a home-cooked beef burger is pretty damned fantastic.

After a night of teasing, flirting and beautiful women, I was pretty fucking hungry.

I had to do the foreplay things - push her dress out of the way, palm her swaying titties, pull her in for a deep kiss - while she rode me. The struggle is real.

Hot as she was, Ana was no succubus, and she got tired before long. I turned us around, lay her on the couch, and started fucking her harder. Either Rosie really did spike her drink or I'm not completely awful at sex, because she was shivering out another climax into the couch cushions before long.

I lay down atop her and enjoyed her breasts for a while before we relocated to her bedroom. Rosie's enhancements were worth their weight in gold; as great as the sex was, I didn't come through four position changes and two panting, kissing breaks for our muscles to recover. There were birds crowing outside by the time I came to the point of no return. The condom had broken at some point, so I was titfucking Ana as best as we could with only her spit, sweat and pussy juices for lube. Prior preparation prevents piss-poor performance, but the girl had enthusiasm. When a bit of grey light came through the window and showed me her face with black hair in disarray, saliva smeared around her mouth and dark eyes delirious from lust, it pushed me over the edge.

"I'm gonna cum."

"Fucking finally!"

I slapped her cheek, not quite as gently as teasing would dictate. "Rude." She hissed in response, but didn't seem offended. "Where do you want it?" I asked.

She let go of her tits and raised her head, sucking the tip of my dick between her lips, grabbing it and jerking me off. "Come in my mouth, I've never... please come in my mouth."

"That's better," I said, and followed my orders like a good soldier.

+++++Closing Notes+++++

Thanks to everyone who made it through to the end! Votes, comments and feedback are also appreciated, although I'm pretty awful at replying to the latter two. If I confess to that sin, do I still go to hell for it?

So Eric has successfully navigated a bar pick-up, and Rosie has managed to keep all her clothes on for several consecutive hours. Next, we'll see how she finished her own Saturday night. That chapter should be finished soon, but I feel like I've said that before...

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++