Malcubus Ch. 10: Things He Forgot

Story Info
Cavemen, superheroes, and anal sex.
8.5k words
4.81
26.3k
46

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/05/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Elecebra
Elecebra
434 Followers

I wasn't much of a drinker. Usually when I stayed up until 4am, I was watching pirated horror movies, reading history books or drawing sigils with goat blood. On the rare occasion I had a late night out drinking, I'd awaken reluctantly, with a pounding headache and a sincere desire to go back to sleep.

I woke up this morning and gave the ceiling a lazy smile.

The bed beside me was empty, but the whole room stank of sweat and sex. It was a heavy, earthy scent in my nostrils; I couldn't have marked my territory more clearly if I'd peed on the girl.

The pentacle amulet warmed against my bare chest. {That's more of a third-date thing, stud.}

It had actually been hours since I'd thought about my succubus. Hell, was this the first morning this week I'd woken up without her touch? "Rosie," I said quietly. "You know, I actually forgot you'd be spying on me."

{Spying? No, I was perving, it's totally different. So, why do you think you forgot about me?}

I folded my arms behind my head and gave a self-satisfied grin. "I, uh, I was kind of busy. In case you didn't notice."

{Exactly! And I didn't speak up to correct you once!}

"And that means..."

A telepathic sigh bounced around my skull. {I'm complimenting you, dummy. You did well, and you did it (mostly) on your own. How are you feeling?}

My naked chest was directly in the path of the morning sunlight. Was my gut a little tighter? Sex didn't burn that many carbs, surely... "Actually... good." I searched for a more specific word. "Strong."

{Like a man?}

I flipped open my phone, seeing a text from a new contact.

[[}Sorry Eric, got to work. Help urself to food etc. I've never done anything like that b4! Amazing tho. Call me or I'll call u! :*]]

I smiled. "Yeah, I think so. And at least I know she's not outside the door listening to me talking to myself."

{Reads as if she likes you! Eric and Ana, sitting in a tree, F-U-C-K-I-N-G,} Rosie teased. {Or lying in a bed, whatever. Are you gonna get out of said bed any time soon?}

"You're in a hurry."

{Mortals waste a lot of their limited time; it's ironic, or something. Get some food into you and get home, I want to give you a kiss!}

"Just a kiss?"

{I didn't say where I'd be - }

"Alright, alright," I said, swinging myself out of bed. Ana had picked up my clothes from where they'd been strewn last night and laid them out for me neatly, but I smelled worse than her bed. "Shower, food, home. I need to talk to you about Caitlin, too."

{Just a talk?}

"I didn't say where I'd - no, doesn't work that way."

{Can't wait to see you!}

"No, you hang up first," I muttered.

{Kiss kiss,} she sent, and then the amulet was inert once more.

Ana must come from a wealthy family; she had a big dorm with individual bedrooms, a common kitchen/lounge area, and its own private (if Spartan) bathroom. Showering in someone else's bathroom (overflowing with strangers' shampoos and feminine products, no less) felt a little uncomfortable, but the alternative was doing the walk of shame to the train station while stinking of perfume, sweat and cum, so a shower it was. The dorm was silent but for the hissing of hot water, and I felt even better after cleaning myself. My clothes were still crumpled, but I was hardly going to find anything my size in Ana's wardrobe, so I slid my briefs on and started wrestling with my jeans as I made my way out to the common room.

That was the moment Ana's roommate chose to unlock the dorm's front door and step inside.

She shrieked in surprise. My jeans were still only halfway up my legs, giving her a clear view of my dick's sizeable outline within my briefs. I tried to hop back into the bathroom and finish pulling my jeans up at the same time. A good compromise leaves everyone unhappy, so my multitasking sent me crashing to the lounge room carpet with a crash. "Ow," I said philosophically.

"Everything okay, Tess?" someone asked from outside. A blonde girl popped her head around the side of the door, saw me lying half-dressed in front of the couch, and grinned. "Oh, so this is Ana's gentleman caller. You assholes woke me up, you know."

"Charmed," I managed.

"I'm all good, Jeanne," the roommate said, coming inside and dropping her purse on the counter. She was wearing sinfully tight black jeans and a leather jacket over a tank top. "I know this asshole."

"Scare him off for me, will you?" Jeanne said, retreating back down the hallway. "I couldn't get back to sleep for ages."

I staggered upright, got denim over my package, and looked at the purple-haired girl from the bookstore. She looked back at me, an expectant eyebrow raised.

"Well," I said after the silence got too awkward even for me. "I guess you really did steal that 'Amanda' nametag."

Her lip twitched and she forced it back down into a frown. "It pains me that I remember your name."

Some part of me wanted to shrink into the floor, but riding high from last night it was hard to get too embarrassed. And I wasn't even sure if my dick could shrink anymore, after what Rosie had done to my libido. I fastened my belt over it, which just drew Tess's judgmental glare to my bulge. "My heart will go on," I said gravely.

Tess folded her arms. "I expected you to call me, or at least text, come crawling and begging for a date. Lying in wait for me in my dorm on a Sunday morning is... a bit creepy."

"Creepy? Hey, I'm rubber and you're glue," I said. Fuck, maybe Rosie had rubbed off on me (as well as just rubbing me off). It was a lot easier to talk to women with confidence when you'd just banged their roommate like a toe on furniture. Somehow, being shirtless made it even easier. "Ana had to go to work, but there were promises of food."

"You're not eating in here, I don't know where you've been," Tess said, finally walking further into the dorm. She passed the open door to Ana's room, took a whiff, and frowned like she'd bit a lemon. "Wait, no, I definitely know where you've been."

"Hence the shower." I pointed at the couch next to her. "Throw me my shirt?"

She looked at it sceptically, then back up at my bare chest, then back at the shirt. She picked it up gingerly and tossed it; I stretched into it and turned my back on her, walking towards the kitchenette.

"Hey, what did I say?"

"Ana told me to get breakfast. Promises were made. Are you going to come between a man and his breakfast?"

I didn't look back at her, but Tess didn't stop me when I started picking through the cupboards. Maybe it was just last night's testosterone afterglow that was making me act like a dick, but I actually was bloody starving.

The dorm fridge had about what you'd expect - mixers, box wine, a couple of frozen lasagnes, one lonely, furry creature that might have once been fruit. There was cereal, though, and some bread that would be edible after some smelting in the toaster. The smell of food started to push back against the animal scent wafting out from Ana's room, and after a while Tess came over to the kitchenette and wordlessly put a meal together herself. We sat on stools on opposite sides of the little table/bench contraption and masticated. While she stared at her oatmeal, I looked her over.

Seen out of bookstore uniform and in the sunlight, Tess was less quirky and more... hard-edged. Scene? Punk? Metalhead? No, not metalhead, the purple hair was way too cheerful. She still had her makeup on from last night, though, and the heavy mascara made her eyes aggressive. She had a studded bracelet around one wrist, and the tank top had an anarchy symbol on it. I was trying to figure out her cup size when she glared at me.

"What are you looking at?"

Halfway through chewing, I held up a finger. "Wait... wait... I know this one." I pointed. "I'm looking at you. Right?"

She grunted. "Figures. Ana went with the funny guy."

"Yeah." Probably a C, maybe a big B. I remembered her ass had looked nice through the bookstore uniform - it'd look better in those jeans. "Um, you also gave your number to the funny guy, so don't judge Ana.

"Could have been a fake number. How would you know, you never called."

I shrugged. Couldn't see her ass when we were sitting down like this. "I've been busy."

"Putting roofies in Ana's drink? She's too much of a good girl for this pick-up-and-dump shit you're pulling."

She hadn't seemed so good last night, but nearby succubi did have that effect on people. Thinking of Ana's fat tits swaying, her little mouth filled up with my cum, made me look at Tess again. Her lips still had a bit of lipstick on them, a dark and severe shade. "Ana is a good girl. Nice. I'm surprised she's your roommate."

"Yeah, that's us. The Good and the Bad. I guess that makes you the Ugly."

I lowered my spoon and leaned forward, gesturing for her to listen carefully. After a moment she leaned in a little, still frowning. She smelled of trace perfume and weed.

Slowly, dramatically, I whispered, "Are you flirting with me?"

She bonked me on the forehead with her spoon.

***

So Tess kicked me out, and I didn't have any witty replies to her last few snarky comments. Some of my usual embarrassment and introversion had caught up with me, and it lapped me when the blonde girl - Jeanne - wolf-whistled as I walked past her dorm.

Thank goodness the university campus was mostly deserted. Only those students who stayed during the holidays were there for my Walk of Shame.

And really, how had the shame taken this long to catch up? Even during the most passive-aggressive breakfast conversation ever, I'd spent more time ogling Tess than squirming under her judgmental looks. That wasn't me. All this sex couldn't be changing my personality that much, could it?

Maybe I needed to ask Rosie exactly what her Shaping had done to my hormones.

The house was empty when I got home, with only my car in the driveway. I slammed the door extra hard on my way in just in case. "Greetings, fellow humans!" I yelled.

There was silence for a few seconds, then a shock of auburn hair appeared in the stairwell, followed by Rosie's upside-down face as she leant over the banister. "Hello to you too, master!"

"You're not a fellow human though, are you?" I chided, putting down my keys. "Speaking out of turn. Minus 50 demon points."

"You're getting pretty blasé about yelling out the D-word in the house, aren't you?"

"Nobody's ever home," I said as I kicked off my boots. "And you are just hanging around upstairs in plain view, so this feels pretty private."

"Oh, right," Rosie said, before lifting her head up and swinging her legs over the banister. She dropped the stairwell and landed on the tiles in front of me with no more sound than falling snow.

Okay, that was impressive. "I was wondering about that," I said. "You're not exactly heavy in human form..."

"Gee, thanks."

"...but you clearly have freaky demon strength nonetheless. Is that an always-on thing? Could you fight crime in between all the sex?"

The leap had scattered strands of dark red hair across Rosie's face; she brushed it aside delicately, revealing a bemused expression. "Even if I could, I don't think costumed vigilantism would actually be at all effective in regulating human behaviour. Sorry."

She wasn't really dressed for it, in any case. The lime-green sweater dress - illusory, I assumed - was a loose weave that you could almost see nipples through, and it hugged her figure like it had been sewn onto her. I embraced her with a kiss. She squeezed my butt affectionately, and pouted when I headed upstairs past her. It was a mistake to turn my back, and she reminded me of that with a growl, sweeping me off my feet and lifting me easily in her thin, feminine arms. I was carried like a child upstairs, unsure how to feel about it.

"To answer your other question," she said without the slightest hint of exertion, "it's not always on. But Lust is a powerful, strong, and physical urge, and after our exploits last night I'm just brimming with the stuff."

I could tell; her wildflower perfume was thick with pheremones, clogging up my head with hot, heavy thoughts. "Um, yeah, about last night. Can you put me down?"

"Happily," she said, depositing me lightly at the top of the stairs. "You're a bit smelly, master."

"I took a shower, it's the shirt," I said defensively. Still, I spied some deodorant on the edge of a bookshelf and gave myself a dousing. "I'm guessing you know how last night went for me."

"Yes. Unlike you, I can multitask. You know most people get dressed before they leave the bathroom, right?" She caught the deodorant can effortlessly when I threw it at her and tossed it idly between her pale hands.

"My dignity recovered," I insisted. "And it's got to be some ridiculous coincidence that Tess was Anan's roommate." I frowned. "You didn't have anything to do with that, right?"

"Oh, you've found me out. I'm secretly in charge of the university housing board."

I slapped her ass and watched the happy quiver run down to her toes. "'Ridiculous coincidence,' then. I don't know... Tess is a strange girl. She acted really pissed at me, but she ate breakfast with me for a good twenty minutes."

"Mm. You didn't fuck her, though."

"No shit, I didn't. She was, again, pissed at me, and I'd just slept with - " I rolled my eyes. This was a succubus I was talking to. "Again, Rosie, there are some situations where you can't just start having sex with people."

"So you tell me," Rosie said with a long-suffering sigh. "You can't have sex with 15-year-olds, you can't have sex with family members, you can't have sex with men, the list goes on and on. You're such a picky eater, master."

What was it with my nose this morning? Her fiery scent was intoxicating; I wanted to bury my face in her hair and just inhale. But no, we had something mildly important to talk about. "On the subject of your discriminating standards... you slept with Caitlin last night."

Rosie was a spontaneous girl, always full of surprises. Still, when she shook her head I immediately called bullshit.

"No, really! She was so nervous and confused, and she's a really nice girl and I didn't want to rush her - "

"I'm not sure that - "

"And besides," Rosie smiled, "the less influence I use, the more she comes to me of her own free will, the hotter it is."

"Resistance is futile, huh?"

"Not futile, but... come on. I'm fucking gorgeous."

She was, and images of Caitlin staring lustfully at my succubus, kissing my succubus, naked and entwined on a bed with my succubus, flashed through my mind. My cock stirred and I rubbed my forehead. Shit. Keeping Rosie's existence separated from my 'real' life wasn't going to work; being honest with myself, I'd always known that, but I'd tried not to think about it. But now one of my friends was falling for her, and... "What's..." I searched for a sensible question. "What's going to happen with that? I mean, Caitlin's had a boyfriend, she's not gay."

"All girls are gay if you know what you're doing," Rosie said, and wiggled her tongue graphically.

Porn and real life normally didn't overlap, but I got the sense they were one and the same thing where Rosie came from.

The demon continued: "And I won't love her and leave her unless you want me to. We actually talked about 'what this means' and everything, rather like the talk you and I are having now. For sin's sake, you mortals worry too much."

"What did you tell her?" I asked. I ducked into the bathroom to brush my teeth and Rosie followed me, leaning against the door frame.

"I reassured her," she said, and filled me in. Just friends. Friends with benefits. Girlfriends and girlfriends, gay and straight, all the categories melted together around the fiery redhead. My mouth was full of toothpaste, so I stood over the sink and thought for a while as I brushed. Something came back to me, something Rosie had said last night at Friday's.

"If I get myself a girlfriend, she can cheat on me with you... Or, you know, easy threesome. I get my Lust either way."

My dick twitched in my pants.

Rosie might as well have been a hawk, for all her mesmerizing eyes picked up. She smiled at my crotch like it was a rabbit in the middle of a field. "Finally. I was beginning to think I was losing my touch."

I spat in the sink and washed my mouth out. Living with a succubus, I suppose sex was going to become an inevitable part of the daily routine; poor me. When I turned around, Rosie had stripped her green dress off. "Catch," she said, tossing it at me. I was distracted by the pale orbs of her revealed breasts, not as enormous as those of her demonic form, but perfectly shaped. No tattoos at the moment, but a few freckles sprinkled across her cleavage. The tank top hit me in my ogling face before dissolving into sulphurous wisps.

"That's better," she said, stepping closer to me with an exaggerated feminine sway. She was actually wearing underwear for once, if lacy crotchless panties and a garter belt counted. "Speechless. What an improvement."

"Hey."

"Oh, shush," she said, unbuttoning my shirt. Her natural perfume was filling the bathroom, trapping me in her peach-scented, blood-boiling atmosphere. Her fingers danced over my chest with the speed of scuttling spiders - now that was a sexy image. She distracted me with a kiss.

"Bleugh," she said, pulling away after a couple of seconds. "Toothpaste."

"You don't find minty freshness sexy? Oral hygiene is very important," I said. Fuck, she was so beautiful. Even her frown of disgust made me want to kiss each individual freckle.

"Not kissing that," Rosie shook her head obstinately. "Although I suppose there are other places I could kiss..." She pecked my neck, my throat, down my chest.

"Like?" I asked, pulse pounding.

"Gee, I wonder," she said as she unbuckled my jeans and slid them down in one smooth motion. So much for the struggle to get them on. Her hypnotic eyes burned up at me as she freed my cock and took its head into her warm mouth.

Rosie blew me with her usual consummate skill, smiling, humming, and grunting in worshipful appreciation of my soon-rock hard cock. It amazed me that I was starting to think of this as 'normal', but familiarity didn't dull the pleasure one iota. When my whole shaft was lathered in spit and straining up above my belly button, she had to strain to get her head over the tip from down on her knees. She giggled at the silliness of the problem, and maybe anything's sexy when you're receiving head, but damn if that wasn't a wonderful sound. Like sleigh bells on Christmas Day, but Santa didn't leave presents for kids as naughty as us.

"Here," I said, and leant back against the tiled wall, lowering myself down to make her job easier. Rosie's lips were fastened tight below the head of my cock, forming an airtight seal, and the pressure spiked and ebbed delightfully as she bobbed her head, slowly taking me deeper and deeper into her mouth. I finished removing my shirt, taking longer than truly necessary thanks to her pleasant distraction.

"S-so," I stammered, "Caitlin. What you told Caitlin." Rosie hummed neutrally around my cock. "Is that what you want with her? To be her friend, but - oh, that's good - but to fuck her as well? I mean, I don't know how you see friendship buh-huh-uhh..." I let the sentence trail off into grunts as she slid implacably towards my base, my cockhead pushing against the glove-tightness of her throat.

Turns out that deep-throating is hell on your diction, no matter how practiced a fellatrix you may be, because Rosie's reply sounded like "wwmmnoohnn mnuh mmhmbb." Not very informative, but the sensation of her voice box trembling right below my glans was memorable.

{There, that's better,} she sent as she started turning her head from side to side. {I said, why wouldn't I fuck her? She wants it. I want it. I think you want it too, actually - tasting your Lust, you're probably thinking about the two of us right now.}

Elecebra
Elecebra
434 Followers