Male Call

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex's cock meanwhile was still a little numb from the blowjob that he had received only minutes ago, so he was able to last a lot longer than the last time. They both loved every minute of it, and Vanessa said while she was being fucked, "That's right. Bet you didn't think you were going to fuck your accounting professor before Thanksgiving did you now. Come on now, keep fucking me hard like that. That's what I want. Fuck your professor good now." The words were like music to Alex's ears, heightening his pleasure. He could feel Vanessa's pussy squeeze his cock with every thrust. But this was still not enough for Vanessa.

"Come on, faster. Maybe this will help," said Vanessa. She unbuttoned her blouse while she was being fucked and between her mini-orgasms, she was able to undo the clasp on the front of her bra freeing her supple breasts. Alex looked down and was in complete ecstasy at the sight of his professor's full tits. His pumping got even faster and he could feel his orgasm building, yet again. He could feel the fabric of her panties rubbing the side of his cock as he slammed into her again and again. Vanessa slammed her hand down on the machine once again and screamed amidst her own powerful orgasm, "Give me that fucking cum. I want your cum all over me."

That pushed Alex over the edge and he drove his cock deep inside of Vanessa and released his cum inside of her. Vanessa could feel the first stream fill her pussy. But this is not what she wanted. She reached between her legs and pulled Alex's cock out of her swollen pussy. The next jet splashed across her pelvis as she jacked it off. Another couple of spurts across her stomach, and Vanessa's eyes widened with delight. She used to loved seeing the cum come out of Bob's cock and reveled in the sight of this young stud unloading his cum over her body. She was amazed at how much came out. Even after his first orgasm, he still managed to cover her stomach and her tits with his cum. The last spurt was extra hard and managed to hit her chin, and she had one last mini-orgasm as she felt the cum slide down her chin and then off of it onto her waiting tits.

She grabbed him and pulled him close in for a kiss and could feel the cum being smeared into her body. She pushed him off and started to collect the cum from her body with her hand. After getting all of it, she brought the hand to her mouth and began licking the cum off of it. Bob used to love watching Vanessa do this, so she figured that she would do it one more time as a tribute to her former lover.

When she was done, she looked up at Alex who still had a bewildered look on his face. She smiled, and said, "Well done. I think that we can keep this little incident between us, OK?" A smile of relief spread across Alex's face, and he finally was able to get some intelligible words out, "Thank you Professor Diaz."

"I'd get into as much trouble as you would if this got out, so I hope I can count on you to keep this quiet. Tell you what, if you keep quiet, maybe you can come over to my house and I can tutor you in accounting...and fucking. What do you say?"

"Yes, I'd like that."

As Vanessa was buttoning up her blouse, she casually asked, "So do you live in the city?" She just assumed that since he was still on campus that he must commute. "Um, actually, I'm from Texas."

"So what are you doing for Thanksgiving?"

"Uh..honestly, I was just going to go back to the dorms and uh...study this weekend." Alex then saw another smile flash across Vanessa's face. The same one that he had seen just before she began making her advances. Vanessa then said, "That won't do at all. You can't spend Thanksgiving by yourself. Why don't you come over to my place and we can get started on that, ummm, tutoring tomorrow." She then wrote her address down on a post it, and then stuffed it into his shirt pocket. "You better get out of here now."

Alex zipped up his pants, collected his mail carts and began pushing them out of the mail room. "Umm, OK, I guess I'll see you tomorrow." With that Alex, rushed out of there, not wanting to give his professor the chance to change her mind. As he pulled the door to the accounting office closed behind him, he replayed the incident in his head over and over again. He then decided that he probably didn't couldn't afford to rent those pornos anyway and got in the freight elevator.

Vanessa pulled her panties back into place, while running the events in her mind again. She knew it was wrong and worried slightly that this would lead to trouble. But deep down, she knew that she didn't care. She wanted a fuck buddy, a younger fuck buddy and now she had one. She looked around the mail room and noticed that there were some copies in the output tray of the copy machine. She picked them up and saw that she had inadvertently pressed the copy button whenever she slammed her hands down on the copier. The first was a copy of her spread legs and the bottom of Alex's chin between them. The second one was of his dick penetrating her pussy. She looked over at the glass and saw that some of Alex's come had gotten onto the glass. She smiled, and pressed the "copy" button one more time, and took her last souvenir of the evening. She wiped up the cum from the glass with her hand and brought her hand to her face. She took a deep whiff and let the slightly bleachy smell of Alex's cum take her away one last time. "Slurp!" and with that, all the evidence of their tryst in the mailroom had been eliminated.

She walked back into her office and began to collect her things. "I can just finish this at home." She sat down to turn off her computer and as the screen flicked back on from the screensaver, she saw Bob's buff body staring back at her. She winked at the screen and silently mouthed "Thanks Bob," at the screen and clicked off her computer.

--------------------------------

Dean Roberts walked into the mailroom. He had remembered halfway home that he had forgotten to get the newest journal with his article in it before he left. He wanted to show it off to his family at Thanksgiving. He walked in, and saw the Playboy magazine on the counter and shook his head while laughing to himself. He grabbed a Sharpie and wrote "Return to Sender" on the cover and dropped it back into the outgoing mail bin. "I really should tell those boys in the mailroom to just keep these," he thought to himself. He then noticed that the room smelled like...he couldn't quite put his finger on it. "No way," he thought as he entertained the idea that he was smelling sex. He then remembered the office manager mentioning something about a new kind of toner for the copy machine. That must be it, he thought and noticed that the copier was still on. He pressed the power button, switched off the light, and left to enjoy his Thanksgiving holiday.