Male Jumper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day she reported for duty preparing herself for another round of metal production reports, instead she got something else.

"This came in after you left yesterday Wind Jumper." Her office mate handed her a thick envelope.

"How was it brought here?" Wind Jumper asked.

"Now that you ask it, it was a male from internal security, not the usual from military HQ." Her office mate responded.

Wind Jumper cautiously opened it and almost gasped. Inside was a schematic of the most famous spacecraft of the Sororan navy. Well known because it was the only space ship their navy possessed. Along with the plans was a note from Sten:

"Your esteemed Aunt Wind Tamer has ordered me to provide you with all the information we have on the 'Unicorn' (The galactic name for the ship). I must apologize, for this report has been cobbled together from my own experience and from a few galactic texts I've been able to track down on this ship. You are to meet with myself and male Schue this afternoon."

"So this is it." She said quietly.

Her head spun at the possibility of space travel and contacts with Galactics. The Unicorn, captained by Marc Johnson, was the most famous ship ever to visit the planet. Over 100 years ago he came to the planet. He wasn't the first galactic to do so, just the first one not to get killed the moment he left the ship. The reason for his good fortune was that he arrived at the right time in the right place. At the time of his visit, there had been a lengthy civil war. The lord whose domain he had landed was desperate the break the deadlock, and galactic knowledge and technology offered the opportunity.

Captain Marc thought he was going to be enlightening ignorant people instead found himself piloting his ship into battle blazing away with his small ship's phasor. The shock of such a new weapon was enough to win the battle and cause others the quickly capitulate. The Captain was rewarded with an estate complete with a castle and tax paying peasants. He taught the first cadre the galactic language and trained them how to use the ship. Unfortunately he was seen as a threat to the social order and was assassinated at a dinner along with the lord who protected him. It was only through the efforts of the Gold clan that the ship wasn't destroyed and the cadre killed. Possession of the ship and the cadre propelled the small Gold clan into a world power.

That afternoon she met males Sten and Schue at their office.

"Your esteemed Aunt is extremely busy and has delegated the task of informing you of the next assignment." Sten said with unusual authority.

"Your wise Aunt also has ordered me to tell you that any insult or injury to me is the same as doing it to her. She said and I quote: 'piss on her if she steps out of line.'" Sten showed a very slight smirk.

"Do I have to learn how to fix this ship? Wind Jumper asked.

"No, the level of detail in the plans is not enough. The point is that if you are going to be meeting with Galactics, you must not sound completely ignorant." Sten said.

Wind Jumper growled "Male..." and fingered the hilt of her blade.

Sten noticed and stood up actually making himself higher than her. "Piss...on...you... were your aunt's exact words. Try to think of me as a slightly nicer version of your first commander back when you were a wee first level trainee."

The mere mention of that cursed evil woman made Wind Jumper have a brief flash back as a beaten and bruised teenager. Sten would be a much better substitute.

"I have been ordered to begin your instruction in the Galactic language. Sten continued.

"But no woman has ever lowered herself." Wind Jumper protested weakly.

"Not true. Captain Marc had several admirers." Schue interjected.

"The rumors are true?" she asked.

"Not only that, he's the one who introduced the concept of vasectomies and the term 'blowjob'." Schue continued.

Wind Jumper thought about the past in which only a small number of men escaped the pain of castration. In turn that meant she had to thank the good captain for all the fun fucks she had with sterile men. Imagine what other inventions out there awaited her libido she thought.

"Your studies are to be kept secret." Sten said.

"What is the mission?" Wind Jumper asked.

"We will be setting up a permanent residence on the star base. We will trade and some of our cadre will enroll in schools to learn more about Galactic technology." Sten replied.

"Why would it need me?" Wind Jumper asked.

"The second part is that we will be buying a new ship. We have agreed to trade a certain amount of rare metals for it." Sten answered.

"Yes, but why me?" Wind Jumper asked irritably.

"We have a reputation as being ignorant bumpkins and we need some muscle to show them what will happen if they try to cheat us." Sten answered patiently.

"Just me?" Wind Jumper asked.

"No there will be two others." Sten said.

"Can I choose them? Wind Jumper asked.

"They have already been chosen, they are Eye Gouger and Limb Ripper of the Tree clan."

The mention of those names made Wind Jumper cover her face in disgust.

"You're going to lock me up in a can with those two? Why?" She moaned.

"Politics milady, politics. It was the only way to garner enough support in the council." Sten said apologetically.

"You can start my Galactic language lesson now. What terms would best describe those two sisters?" Wind Jumper asked.

"Banshees: wailing evil spirits." Sten offered.

"Hags: evil women." Schue said.

"Bitches: unpleasant women compared to female dogs." Sten added.

"The list goes on, milady." Schue said.

***************************************

Training started the next day, when she learned that they had set up living quarters for her in the cadre training center. Though she was a child of wealth, her military experience allowed her to tolerate the small room and sparse amenities.

"It's about the same size as what you'll be dealing with on the ship." Schue told her.

"How long will I be living here? She asked.

"Five months until the next launch." He answered.

Wind Jumper was immersed in galactic from that point on and she did quite well. Every day was a bit like military sink or swim training. She mastered the basics within a few weeks and was able to hold conversations, So Sten upped the training to more challenging materials. Of course cooped up in the training center with a group of males, she fucked each and every member of the cadre.

"Fuck me in the ass, bitch." Wind Jumper yelled.

"No, no, no, I'm not the bitch." Sten corrected.

"What do I say in that situation?" Wind Jumper asked.

"Review your terms of endearment list for male/female lovers. The most common one used in that situation is 'baby.'" Sten ordered.

"Bah, I'm bushed with the conversation roleplays." She set down the tablet.

"We could watch a video?" Sten suggested.

"Not another Galactic history documentary is it? She asked.

"No, not a documentary. It's a drama based on history." Sten said.

Wind Jumper looked at him skeptically. So far, most everything Sten had showed her was historic in some way or another.

"The Adventures of Lulu and Sylvia in the Eisenhower Whitehouse. Plenty of sex, violence and car chases." Sten added.

"Ok, now you have my attention." Wind Jumper said.

They watched an episode and Wind Jumper took careful notes.

"That was an entertaining show but confusing at times." Wind Jumper admitted.

"Yes the gender roles are quite jarring. Do you have any questions?" Sten asked.

"Why are the men so hairy? Why do they talk to women that way without getting punished?"

"It's something you will have get used to when you are amongst them I'm afraid. Galactic authorities will not accept 'honor' for being a reason to kill someone. As far as the hair goes, that's a matter of taste I guess." Sten answered.

"What about sex? Why do women let the men get on top of them like that?" Wind Jumper asked.

"The only way to understand is to try it, milady." Sten looked at her hopefully.

She looked at her notes again and then at Sten. Usually she'd take the hint and drag Sten off to the nearest bed, but she was thinking of something else. She dismissed Sten and went back to her quarters. She sat on the bed and thought about the strangeness she had seen in the drama. The galactic males were so opposite in behavior and appearance, she couldn't decide yet if that were a good thing or not. So hairy and aggressive, Galactic males were inexplicably fascinating.

She started another episode and froze the screen on Piotr, the world's most obvious Russian spy. He was nude getting ready to mount Sylvia the slutty secretary with the camera doing the point of view of the woman. His massive furry bulk filled the screen and loomed over his partner. His face covered in a wild beard and his eyes had a fanatic glint. His dick wasn't as big as Sten's but the way it poked out of the forest of pubes gave him a bear like look. Repulsed and fascinated she imagined being in the scene. Facing the screen she spread her legs and slipped her hand under her clothes and begun to masturbate. She looked at the frozen picture and imagined him looming over her and pushing himself inside. She felt helpless and put her legs up high to allow for maximum penetration. She moved her hips furiously as if he were there pounding her pussy. She came and came again. As she drifted off to sleep, her last thought was: "I've got yet another fetish."

The training continued without a hitch as her mastery of the language and history improved. She had also learned everything about the Unicorn that Sten could pass on to her and it was depressing. It was obvious that they indeed were a bunch of bumpkins. If anything went wrong and the automatic systems failed, they were indeed as the idiomatic expression said "up a creek without a paddle."

About two weeks before the scheduled launch, Sten had all the cadre including Wind Jumper take a few days off to escape the confines of the headquarters before the real trial was to start. Driven by the need for fresh air and nature, Wind Jumper went on a hunting trip in the mountains near the capital. The invigorating cool air and lack of structure was just the thing to relieve the stress. On the 4th day of the trip her breakfast was interrupted by a messenger dressed in the livery of her Aunt Wind Tamer.

"Pardon the interruption milady, your respected aunt wants you to report to her estate." He said while touching his forehead.

"Why?" Wind Jumper asked.

"The honorable male Sten has been arrested."

At her Aunt's estate Wind Jumper paced the floor frantically while Wind Tamer sat in a chair facing the fireplace. She stared at the fire with her fingers steepled in front of her face.

"How could this happen? Sten is a patriot!" Wind Jumper insisted.

"Of course I know that." Wind Tamer replied.

"Why?" Wind Jumper asked.

"Politics, my dear, politics." Wind Tamer replied.

"What has he done? You should be the target, not him." Wind Jumper complained.

"When an individual is in a strong position, attack those around them. Weaken them by taking away their supporters." Wind Tamer answered.

She poked the fire a bit without looking at her niece.

"Those who were against relations with Galactics knew that an open sabotage attempt would back fire and increase support for my side, so they try the high road and accuse Sten of treason." Wind Tamer continued.

"Will they torture him?" Wind Jumper asked.

"Of course." Wind Tamer answered.

"He won't crack will he? Wind Jumper asked.

"He's human, of course he will. The question is how long will he last?" Wind Tamer said.

Wind Jumper's blood seethed at the thought and she felt the need to do something violent.

"Are we just going to wait for our doom?" Wind Jumper snarled and fingered her blade.

"Still your anger, child. Think before you leap." Wind Tamer answered sternly.

She stood up and walked to a servant that had silently arrived. She spoke a few words with him and he nodded.

"Come with me, my child." She gestured to the door. The two women and male servant left the mansion and boarded a land vehicle waiting outside. They took the main road into thick forests that surrounded the estate. Driving for about twenty minutes the driver veered off onto what appeared to be an unseen dirt road. Though it was unpaved, the road was in good condition and fairly wide. Another twenty minutes and Wind Jumper soon realized why the road had been built. Under the canopy there were several temporary structures along with two giant fuel tanks. Passing them they came to a clearing in the trees. In the center was the Unicorn, with three males and two sister warriors standing next to it. The cargo bay door was open and a servant was loading the personal effects of the passengers. The car stopped and Wind Tamer got out first followed by Wind Jumper. The males stood at attention and the women touched their foreheads towards Wind Tamer and acted like Wind Jumper didn't exist.

"Greetings esteemed travelers, my apologies for such short notice." Wind Tamer addressed Eye Gouger and Limb Ripper.

"My condolences on the current unpleasant affairs. Our esteemed Lady supports you completely." Eye Gouger said casting a disdainful side glance at Wind Jumper.

"I assume that all that you need has been placed on the ship?" Wind Tamer asked.

"You are too kind, esteemed Wind Tamer." Answered Eye Gouger.

"I need a few minutes of privacy with my dear niece before liftoff." Wind Tamer said.

Taking the cue the two women touched their foreheads and went to board the ship. The males followed wordlessly.

"How? How did you do it? Wind Jumper asked.

"We built a replica about a year ago and swapped it out during a routine maintenance." Wind Tamer answered with a slight smile.

"But I was there training on it just a few weeks ago." Wind Jumper said.

"It does everything but actually fly. It has all the sights and sounds of the real thing." Wind Tamer said.

"Like a small child's amusement ride." Wind Jumper said.

"Quite so." Wind Tamer answered as she looked at the ship with a sense of pride.

"At the capital they've placed a guard around the fake and prohibited anyone near it." Wind Tamer added.

"I'm sorry about the two 'she devils' on the ship, it was the only way I could swing the deal." Wind Tamer apologized.

"She Devils? You know some Galactic?" Wind Jumper asked.

"Your Great grandmother was one of Captain Marc's many...admirers. Your grandmother was born a few months after his untimely death." Wind Tamer said.

"Is that true?" Wind Jumper was astonished.

"Keep it to yourself dear. There are those that would consider it treason. Now hurry up and get on that ship. When you return, I'll tell you more." Wind Tamer kissed her niece's forehead.

Inside the ship, the males busied themselves making sure everything was secure. When the final checks were done, all were strapped into their acceleration seats. The launch was preprogrammed and as soon as Male Curtner gave the final ok, the engines fired up. By tradition the oldest sister, Eye Gouger had command of the ship, but as long as male Curtner behaved himself, like any NCO he ran the show. Lift off was uneventful and as soon as they left orbit, the artificial gravity kicked on. Eye Gouger and Limb Ripper immediately got up and left the room looking terribly sick.

"Good, that should keep them off my back for a few hours." Wind Jumper said softly. One of the males nearby smiled at the comment.

She went up to the bridge where Curtner was watching the image of the home world get smaller. She snuck up behind him and gave his butt a friendly squeeze.

"Milady all systems are go, we'll get there in eight days." He said in Galactic.

"Eight days there, Five days at the base, eight days back. Stuck in a tin can with two harpies." Wind Jumper complained.

**************************************

Wind Jumper opened her eyes and surveyed her sleeping quarters. Not actually a room, but a storage closet she requisitioned rather than sleep in the same room as her enemies. Not much larger than the length of her body and only a foot or so on either side. She sat up, her movement caused a light to come on. She disarmed the alarm she had rigged up to alert her if anyone opened the door while she slept.

She considered how the first three days had gone, coming up with various excuses to avoid contact with the warrior sisters. Unfortunately they were beginning to tire of her evasions and ordered her to report for a face to face meeting. Fearful they may goad her into violence, she left her sword under her bed and left the room.

The small size of the ship meant that the ship's galley had become an informal office. Eye Gouger and Limb Ripper were sitting at one end of the table going over some readout on a tablet. Even though Wind Jumper had made her presence known, the two women continued their conversation in a calculated insult. After five minutes, Eye Gouger finally looked up and made eye contact with Wind Jumper.

"Well look who deigns to finally come see us. I was beginning to wonder if she were trying to avoid us. Please take a seat." Eye Gouger said in mock politeness. Limb Ripper stood up and walked over and offered a chair.

"Our gracious lady first asked for volunteers among the junior warriors, but none stepped forward for such an unpleasant duty." She continued. Wind Jumper stared impassively, knowing not to say anything. Limb Ripper stood uncomfortably close behind putting her scarred hand on Wind Jumper's shoulder.

"She finally chose us because we have the self-discipline necessary to deal with galactics." Eye Gouger said.

"She was worried your base desires with males might compromise the mission." Limb Ripper added.

"With all due respect to your esteemed lady's concerns, I'm confident that I will be able to complete the mission." Wind Jumper said staring straight ahead.

"The stories we hear about you would indicate that your male chasing hasn't changed much since you served under my command." Eye Gouger said tensing for an attack.

"She doesn't have her sword." Limb Ripper patted Wind Jumper's hip giving it an extra caress.

"Oh, her mother would be proud, such confidence in her hand to hand capabilities." Eye Gouger said. Wind Jumper tensed at the insult but didn't take the bait. Limb Ripper's hands moved off Wind Jumper's shoulders and down to her breasts.

"How could any galactic male resist this?" Limb Ripper said playfully jostling them.

"May be that was the plan after all. She waves her tits in their faces and they sign whatever deal we offer them?" Eye Gouger said while standing up.

"My honored sister, let's see if our last session with her is still there." Eye Gouger said. Limb Ripper pulled down the fabric of Wind Jumper's shirt exposing her breasts. Limb Ripper ran her hands over Wind Jumper's breasts before giving them a hard squeeze.

"My compliments to your plastic surgeon, or was it your legendary constitution? Not a single mark remains." Eye Gouger said as she forced Wind Jumper's chin up. Limb Ripper pinned Wind Jumper's arms behind her as Eye Gouger took out her favorite toy, an electrically charged black Jack. At that time a male walked in carrying a tablet. His mouth opened and he froze hoping the sisters had not noticed.

"Male Sam. How nice of you to visit us." Eye Gouger took the tablet from his hands and gave him the weapon. He looked at Wind Jumper with a pained expression. Eye Gouger spent a few moments keying in a few commands on the tablet.