Male Man's Delivery Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hell yes, said Sherry, hell yeah!"

They all started laughing and Katie scampered to collect the two phones with the four pictures on them.

"Jerry, are you a pretty open guy? Do you mind seeing yourself on film?"

"What are you talking about", as he wondered what they were up to.

His face got a tad serious. He stood there, up against their refrigerator as his upper body was becoming cold from the circulating air.

Cherise looked at him with a shit eating grin on her face. She looked at the other two with anticipation. They were as excited as she was and wanted to show off the pics they took, catching him jacking off.

"If I showed you something private that may catch you off guard, would you get embarrassed Jerry? I mean, you aren't too modest are you", asked Katie.

Jerry stood there motionless. He began thinking a little as he felt he was being set up. "What the heck are you guys talking about?"

"I want to show you something, as she handed the other phone to Cherise. Here, take a look" and she giggled when she showed him what they caught him doing privately.

Jerry looked at the pics and saw himself masturbating against a wall in his house and it showed him with a huge boner; he noticed he was about to cum heavily in the pic, it appeared from the four pictures.

He turned a hue of bright red that one normally doesn't see on a person's face. He was very embarrassed, but simultaneously, he was impressed at them too for the bold attempt at taking the pics. Also, he was thinking to himself, "Did I put on a good show?"

Looking at the four of them, he asked, "So all of you saw me do that, including Lulu?"

"Yessiree Bob George, we all got to see you in a beautiful and wonderful show! It was awesome seeing you display your talent right there in front of us through the window! I was in falling in love!" Cherise wanted to say more, bet Sherry cut her off.

"Even Lulu was impressed and aroused while we watched. We thought, umm..."

"Oh God, I bet she is as pissed off as they get. Damn, I need to apologize, damn", Jerry said openly.

"Nooo, don't go now, please, pleaded Katie. Stay please" and she walked up to him, rubbed his chest with her long fingernails as she began trying to kiss his cheek.

"Yeah, yeah, the other two said in unison. Stay here and let's all play around. Lulu will be okay. She will be. Don't you wanna share the love?"

Jerry, felt bad, but at the same time, he saw that he had three other women and three other opportunities to have fun! They wanted him and were willing to share time around him for crazies. Who would pass that opportunity up?

As it turned out, Lou was outside, but listening to the conversation through the door. No one heard her come back in the house. In fact, they thought she ran in to her bedroom.

Listening in, she realized she and Jerry weren't actually a couple, so there wasn't any obligation, although she felt like there was due to all the kissing earlier Friday night, to her by Jerry.

She wore her camisole but took it back off. Jerry saw her come into the kitchen, slightly breaking away from the other three, and apologized to her. He gave her a nice kiss on her lips, showing his affection for her, unlike the other three. He only lusted for them, but didn't let anyone know it.

"So Lou, umm, uhhh, am I like impressive in those four pics", referring to the one's taken of him masturbating.

"And, I assume that was you four that made that loud scary noise at my house?"

"Hehehehe, as they all laughed. Sorry, we wanted to see you finish your show for us, but I goofed up", replied Cherise.

"Yeah, said Lou, Cherise screwed up. She hit her phone against your window. We all dropped to the ground and ran away!" The girls laughed and laughed.

Jerry started laughing, but he did one more unexpected thing. Jerry undid his pants, dropped them to the floor, and stepped out of them.

The girls got quiet, stared at the bulk, coiled up inside of his tighty whiteys and he said something that made them all horny as hell.

"Now, who's gonna make this a real fun time? Which of you is gonna touch me first and turn this night into a fun time?"

"I WILL, shouted Lou, with her enthusiastic and proud tone of voice, I WANNA DO ANYTHING... IS THAT OKAY?"

"Go for it, Cherise yelled out, but I'm next!"

They all laughed, including Jerry and Lou. Katie grabbed his hand leading him into the other room. They turned off almost all the lights leaving only a hallway light on. That way, everyone could see each other while having some fun.

"Hey, I have a great idea! Wanna play a game you guys?"

"What's that Jerry", asked Katie, play 'Spin the Throttle'?

"Hahahaha, how the hell did you guess?"

"I had played that about a year ago and we had an awesome time. All of us that played, well let me tell you, if you don't get as turned on as someone going down on ya, and I mean really turned on, something is wrong, that's for sure!"

The other three girls, having never played it, were a little curious to say the least. Cherise was the most interested with Lou being the least interested. Sherry was a little hesitant, but was ready to listen.

Katie and Jerry explained how it worked. "Everyone has to be very open-minded for this to be fun and exciting. It's totally, for ummm, fun and he winked at everyone when he said that except Katie because she already knew how it worked. Then he explained parts of it or Katie did.

"First, it's called 'Spin the Throttle' because even though we use a bottle, everyone wants to imagine it's a replacement toy for your vibrator, if you aren't carrying one with you." Katie, Jerry, and Sherry laughed. Lou and Cherise smiled as they listened, but Cherise was quickly becoming more interested.

"Different ideas, I mean different sexual preferences are written down on a piece of paper, such as pull down your panties, pull down your panties and have so and so kiss your ass (literally). Even pull down your panties and give a lap dance to so and so, take off your undies and so and so must lick you out", added Katie.

"Or it could be, take off your underwear and flash your stash in someone's face. It could be start masturbating for so and so. It can go as far as having an orgasm outright. It all depends on the intensity of every one and their tolerance levels. This list goes on and on', continued Jerry.

"Wow, said Lou, you're all nuts. I don't think I'm into that. Are you Sherry? You all are going to"...and she trails off wondering if she's really into it. She doesn't have a sad desperate look on her, but she isn't kinky; that's how this all appears to her, a kinky slut fest of sorts.

"Lou, this is fun, maybe we shouldn't do it though. I don't want to anyone disenchanted with me. Let me talk to Lou alone. I'm not one to alienate anybody, that's for sure. We will be right back, okay?"

He got up and asked her to go outside with him so he could talk to her. She came back all smiles and ready to get it on! It was as if they went out to smoke a bowl or something. She had a complete change of attitude!

Lou gleefully demands, "Hey everyone, I'm as ready as you all are, okay?" So each of them began writing down quick like fantasies they wanted someone to do or something they wanted to do to someone. It took 10 minutes to finish writing them.

12