Male Sexuality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that we got back to work. It occurred to me that I'd missed one little tip I could have given the girls. Just leave the erection alone and it will die the sad death of unrequited love. That was happening to me right at that moment.

With the ceilings redone we took a short break before starting on the walls. While we were relaxing the girls came wandering past. Kat was on her way home, it seemed.

"See you around, Jimmie," she called. Then she turned to me.

"Thank you so much for your advice on our essay, Brandon," she said, smiling sweetly. "You made the subject come alive. It's a pity we didn't have more time."

"Yes, a real pity, but I noticed you were in a hurry to go about your business. We must have a longer talk sometime."

"Oh, just something for their psychology class," I told Jimmy when he asked about the essay. "How men think or something."

Marie must have heard that comment as she headed back to her room. I could hear her sniggering. The pair of them must have had a ball discussing what didn't happen.

We finished painting the walls and I was ready to head home. That's when Marie came out, all smiles, and wanting a lift. Could I drop her off at Kat's place? They had to finish off their assignment.

This wasn't a problem and I indicated as much, escorting her to my car. I have quite a large car. As a matter of fact it is a very large car. It's also a rather elderly car, and I mean fifty plus years old. Why it still runs is a mystery to me and my mechanic. I got it cheap and I intend to drive it until it simply dies on me. My mechanic reckons it's about twenty years past that point and says I'm just driving the ghost of the original.

We had barely driven out the gate when Marie looked at me and started giggling. Now why did I suspect that I knew just what she was giggling about?

"Before you get too carried away with the general hilarity, Marie, just remember that I patted your pussy as well and am quite prepared to do it again. Eager, even."

"Hah," she scoffed. "Jimmy's sister, remember?"

I thought that had rankled somewhat. I smiled.

"I know. No seducing Jimmy's sister. While at his house."

I gave a meaningful emphasis on that last bit, sort of reminding her she wasn't at home any longer.

She was silent for a moment, then spoke up.

"You wouldn't, would you?"

"Yes. I most certainly would. It's odd, but considering how far I nearly got with Kat, it's still my stroking your mons that I remember clearest. All creamy white curves that were silken smooth to the touch with heat burgeoning within."

She was blushing quite fiercely when I turned and looked at her. She was still dressed in the same t-shirt and tights. I reached over and tugged lightly on the tights.

"Take them off," I said softly. "I want to see you again."

"Are you crazy? We're in the middle of the street."

"No, we're not. We're in a car and no-one can see anything, apart from your head. Take them off, I dare you."

I expected Marie to give my suggestion serious consideration for about half a second, maybe even two thirds of a second, before rejecting it out of hand. What I did not expect was for her to sit there for a few moments and then lift her bottom up while she slid her tights down. And panties. Let us not forget those panties that went down as well. She didn't just push them down a little. She took the damn things right off.

That sort of behaviour is so unfair. Had she no consideration? The shock almost sent me off the road. I looked at her, said, "Damn, girl," and hastily put my eyes back on the road. To make up for my eyes being on the road my hand was on her leg, stroking it, savouring the silky texture of her skin.

She just sat there, hands in her lap, looking ahead, with only the faintest of blushes. I was stroking her leg, hand drifting along the inner curves, moving up to that delicate point where her legs came together. I just naturally paused to give that area some special attention.

What with the delay in having to repaint the ceiling the time had passed quite fast and it was now around dinner-time. This meant that the public park I was driving past was currently short of inhabitants and there was ample parking. I took the opportunity to use this parking, tucking my car away in a secluded corner.

"If I continue to drive with you dressed like that we're going to have a fatal accident and it will be just too embarrassing trying to explain how we got killed. You do see I have no choice but to park for a while?"

Marie just looked at me and smirked. I continued to lightly massage interesting places. Finally I sighed.

"This will never do," I told her. "Bucket seats are the pits. You'll have to climb over into the back."

"Climb over?"

"How else are you going to get there? You're not getting out of my car dressed like that."

She giggled and slipped between the two front seats and onto the back seat. Well, fair enough. She was a lot smaller than me. I thought of doing the athletic thing and jumping the seats into the back, considered the fool I was likely to make of myself and decided to use the doors. That's why we have doors, after all.

I started off by kissing her. Once that was under way I felt free to let my hands go wandering again. I fondled those enticing curves, feeling the heat and the softness. It just seemed natural to run my hands up along her body, taking her t-shirt with me as I went. I saw no reason to stop when I reached her breasts, continuing to lift the t-shirt until it was off and joining her tights on the floor. Her bra followed in short order with no protests from Marie.

With her clothes out of the way a lot more touching was taking place. Not just with my hands, either. I'd be nibbling on her breasts at the same time as I was stroking her softer parts down below, fingers dipping into forbidden places. At some stage my own trousers came undone and Marie was touching me rather personally. (OK. I undid my trousers myself and moved Marie's hand to where I wanted it, but she was holding me.)

I pulled her tight against me, letting her feel my erection pressing against her tummy. She was moving around on me, rubbing herself against me. A minor adjustment and my cock was rearing up between her legs, pressing along the length of her slit.

I stopped touching and teasing, backing off a little, looking at her. Her face was flushed and expectant. She saw the query on my face and nodded. Marie was far too responsive and knowledgeable to be a virgin was my guess. When I adjusted her position slightly so that the head of my cock was pressing against her slit I could feel her moving to meet me, starting to push down onto me. A moment's hesitation on both our parts as things aligned and then I was slipping inside her, sliding smoothly along her passage, the ease of entry proving my guess as to her non-virginal state to be correct.

From that point on it was all smooth sailing. Hell, because she was lying on top of me I didn't even need to do that much work. Her bottom was bouncing up and down as she did her little pole-dance, with me doing enough upwards thrusting to keep things interesting.

Sometimes she was lying on me while her bottom bounced on me. Other times she reared up more into a sitting position, flexing her legs to drive her up and down. From there she'd shift to a rocking motion, leaning forward until her breasts were brushing my chest and then straightening up again. All of the actions were doing wonderful things to me and my cock.

I couldn't help wondering if someone had been giving her how-to lessons on pleasuring-a-prick, but it would have been bad manners to ask. (Not to mention hazardous to my health.) I just enjoyed the fruits of her labour.

While she bounced and did her thing my hands had been playing with her breasts. You know, just keeping my hands occupied in a pleasurable manner. Finally I had to drop me hands to clutch hold of the seat - tightly. I was yay close to blowing my load and Marie still seemed to be going strong. I sweated and held back and I was quite happy to give a shout when she gave a small scream and started bouncing wildly as she steam-rolled towards her climax.

She was lying on me, clinging and shuddering, and I was being drained of everything I had. Afterwards she just slumped down on top of me, breathing hard, but with a very smug look on her face.

A little while later we were cleaned up, dressed, and on our way again. (Marie just happened to have a packet of wet tissues in her bag. What a fortunate coincidence.)

"Um, Brandon," Marie said, speaking carefully, "would you really have fucked Kat in front of me if Jimmy hadn't come home?"

"Probably not," I said, after considering what had happened.

"Oh. I thought you were going to. Kat certainly thought you would."

"Maybe, but Kat had changed her mind. She was almost pissing herself wondering how to stop what she'd started. I bet the first thing she did after she got home was to bake Jimmy a big thank-you cake. No need because I wasn't going to force her."

"I'll tell her you said that," Marie said with a giggle.

"You do that," I said with a grin. "She might take it as a challenge. It would be interesting to see if she does. She might decide she has to seduce me with you watching. Mm, it could be very interesting."

12