Maleficent's House of Horrorgys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PerilEyes
PerilEyes
545 Followers

"Dismount her, you, you witch!" He said somewhat half-heartedly. Nothing. The MILF continued to pound her. She didn't care or even notice he was in the room so tried it once more with feeling. "I SAID UNHAND MY GIRLFRIEND YOU BITCH!"

The mature redhead ceased her actions and craned her neck to look at Andrew. "Oh it's you..." She said with a devious look. "You finally made up here huh?"

"Yes, I have! And I've come to rescue her from your evil clutches before you corrupt her any further!"

Why was he talking like this? The costume was off...

The woman just cackled. "Corrupt her any further? Oh silly prince, don't you see? I've been banging her this whole time. While you were busy with my temptresses (which I commend you by the way for overcoming), I was up here slipping off Aurora's gown. What a beautiful form she has too." She paused to caress her captive's naked breasts and perky nipples. Stacy smiled back but didn't say a word. She remained in a blissful trance-like state. "Then I instructed threw her body and on the bed and instructed her to play with her while I disrobed myself and fitted my equipment."

The witch pressed on with her narrative of her time spent with Stacy. "The good princess enjoyed my cock from the start. She really is a screamer as you may or may not know. We did it non-stop this whoooole time in any position that feeble mind of yours can think up. And let me you oh Prince, she is quite the lover. Like I said, she took quite the liking to my dick. I even heard her say, in between shrieks of course, that that little toy of yours has never satisfied her in the way I have today."

Andrew ignored her slight about his inadequacy. He was too full of bravado to care about anything she said let alone believe. Instead he put up a challenge. "Why don't you see what this toy can do then?"

Maleficent's interest was piqued. Slowly she slid off the bed and sauntered over to the naked prince. The pair stood face to face, cock to cock. The witchy MILF's black rod was lathered with Stacy's juice while Andrew's erect member dripped of all the women he encountered on the way to this point. The woman stood with a proud, Machiavellian demeanour. Her hands rested on her hips; her slightly parted legs revealed her neat bush; her bold and perfectly sculpted breasts jutted forward. Despite having been engaged in such intensive sexual activity for all this time, Maleficent was quite composed. This was in sharp contrast to Andrew who still wore his battle scars on his body and physically displayed the effects on his erotic endeavours.

"Is that so?" she simply enquired

Andrew refused to be intimidated around this woman. "Yes, it's true. I will defeat you and send you back where you came -- OOF!"

Before he could finish his oration, the conniving foe struck, specifically in the area sensitive to any man. The pain in his groin was instant and unavoidable. With a single shot he was incapacitated and vulnerable. He clutched his equipment and looked up at the evil woman who was noticeably proud of herself. "You bitch!" he muttered to her. WHACK! She responded with a hard open handed slap to his face which made him stagger backwards. He was reeling once again with throbbing in cheeks as well as his dick. Using the wall as support, he propped himself facing it and tried to regain his composure. He was panting hard and trying to recite his "mind over matter" mantra. But it hurt so much! That woman packed a punch!

Maleficent sauntered over to him with evil intentions. She looked at his tight cheeks and knew a void had to be filled there. She readied up her cock and poked through. Andrew jumped at the feel of the prick. Oh no, he thought. This was not going to happen. He thrashed about in resistance.

The slamming of his forehead against the wall a few times put an end to the protests. From there the evil woman slowly slid her dildo up the young man's anal walls. "Ahhhhh..." he weakly yelped as the violation began.

"What an end to such a noble journey," She hissed in his ear as the rod ripped further in his backside. She twisted her neck to look at the bed. Stacy was completely passed out. "You came here to stop the Princess from getting fucked but you're fucked instead!"

In his dazed state Andrew was hapless to do anything. He came in here with bold and fearless intentions. Yet in a span of about thirty seconds, the older beauty sucked it completely away. Now he was forced to endure this degrading assault. His cries increased as the woman penetrated deeper. The psychological scolding did not help things either.

"But don't you worry, there will be a happily-ever-after after all this. Well, happily-ever-after for me and Aurora anyways. We will continue on as passionate lovers." She clutched his hair and pulled his head back to speak directly to him. "And you, you will be our willing servant: forced to watch as I fuck her every night, cleaning up after us, adhering to my every whim..."

Andrew groaned with extreme discomfort. The pain in his scalp did not come close to the agony in his anus. The rod was coated with his girlfriend's juices, yes, but they were not in any way a proper lubricant. The unbearable friction tore into him.

Maleficent licked the side of his face to further assert her dominant position. "I'll be sure to give you some attention too. Since you love my cock so much, you'll be seeing more of it."

"AHHHHHHHHH!" He agonized. What an evil bitch! What the hell was wrong with her?! She was living in warped Disney bondage land!

"And rest of the time you'll live out in the dungeon. It'll be the training ground for your life of servitude."

With that she put all her strength behind her pelvis. The wall provided little cushioning for Andrew. The thrust propelled in head and cock first into the unforgiving surface. He slid off her spout and slithered into a fetal position on the ground. The witch stood above the vanquished Prince and emitted another malevolent laugh.

Pivoting in place, she made her way back to the bed with the cockiest of demeanours. With Andrew out of the way, it was easy pickings for the witch to once again have her way with Stacy. She placed one hand and then one knee on top of the foot of the bed. Her eyes burned with the indistinguishable mixture of psychosis and wickedness. She looked at the sleeping beauty with a prying mind and thoroughly anticipated her umpteenth go at the young princess. She pulled her entire body on the bed and slithered toward the girl. With a sheepish smile and a sick lick of the lips, she parted Stacy's thighs. Her pussy reeked of sex. Lots of sex. She wrenched her neck closer to experience the scent better. It was overpowering. It made the witch's own senses tingle.

She brought her hips closer to the core. She stroked her cock like it was her pet. Lathered with the fresh feeling of victory (and the Prince's anal juices), it was going to be a real treat to reap in the rewards with it.

"SURPRISE!"

"What?! Ohhhhhh..." The witch moaned as her backside was invaded. "You were done!"

Andrew laughed. "Oh Maleficent, you need to brush up on your fairy tales! The daring prince ALWAYS makes the comeback! You know, defying adversity, saving the girl in the end?"

Maleficent grunted in frustration. "NOOOOO...YOU CAN'T......"

He was empowered now. A surge went through his trusty staff. Andrew was actually having fun putting the older woman in her place. He was genuinely happy. Not vengeful. Not sadistic. Just happy. Okay, maybe a little bit vengeful. The woman did seduce and proceed to fuck his girlfriend while he was buried under beautiful women. Villainesses needed their just desserts.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH" She moaned.

"What's the matter? Can't handle it?"

"YOU...BASTARD!!!"

Andrew laughed at the witch's losing effort. "Sorry Maleficent, this is the end of the line for you!" With that he upped the intensity in her ass. He was going to make her explode; he would make sure of it. Again the witch screamed. She clawed at the bed just trying to hold on. She was reeling. The writing was on the wall for the mature seductress. She started with hard panting.

"UHHHHHH....UHHHHHHH....UHHHHHHHH....UHHHHH...."

Then moaning.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...."

Then more screaming.

"AIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!"

And then.

"OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

The climax.

With Maleficent's orgasm, she was done. Thus, Andrew unceremoniously shoved her off him and off the side of the bed. Her moaning continued for a minute before she went quiet.

After slaying the dragon, there was only one thing to do. He caressed Aurora's cheek. "Stacy my belle, wake up..."

Nothing.

"Wait, of course that's not going to work dummy!" So he puckered up and kissed her lovingly on the lips. He expected her to join him part way.

Again, nothing.

"Hmm..." He looked her quizzically. What did he have to do?

Gosh, she was beautiful. Her lips, her creamy skin, perfect, breasts, her spread-eagled form. WAIT...that was it! The answer lay between her legs! He smacked himself upside the head for not thinking of using his cock like before. "Duh genius...That's what happens when one uses his brain.

He rubbed his cock in preparation. "I need you one more time old friend..."

With that he slid into position and anxiously inserted himself into the beauty's temple. "C'mon, Stace...Aurora...," he chanted.

He hovered above her and studied her face for signs of life. He started the tempo slowly while gradually upping the intensity. The idea was not to plough her forest without relent. She had experienced enough of that tonight. She was his princess after all. What kind of prince would he be if he didn't handle her with care? Not that she'd wake through words, but Andrew spoke to her too, whispering sexy thoughts. Of course, he was encouraging himself rather than her, which was fine.

Just when he questioned whether he had the stamina to do this much longer, she moved. Her head nudged from side to side. Her eyes were still closed, but it was working! More power! She needed more! He thrusted his cock at a considerably quicker pace. Faster. There was some rocking now.

Stacy brought her hand to her face.

"We haaavve movement!"

"MMMMMMMMMM...."

"Aaaaand sound!"

Things were looking fortunate now. It was only a matter of time and sustained energy. He attacked her with the same potency Stacy undoubtedly felt earlier. Her breaths were now apparently. It was no longer a sound slumber, which was good, but the goal was to wake her. Andrew judged that he would need a more drastic approach. He abandoned his pledged to care and powered his entire manhood and manpower into her. The bed crashed repeatedly against the wall. The legs screeched across the floor.

"OH....OH.....OH.....OH..."

Short little pants. Andrew hoped she was nearing her awakening because he himself was pretty damn near to climaxing himself. "C'MON!" he exclaimed while he fired more thrusts into her.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...."

"C'MON STACE! YOU'RE ALMOST THERE!"

Actually she was already. The blonde princess arched her back and opened her mouth wide.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....MMMMMMMMMM......YEAHHHHHH!!!"

Relief.

Stacy, still with sealed eyelids, clutched his body. They shared the experience together until it was his turn to cum inside of her. When that happened, they collapsed side by side on to the bed.

Andrew was tired out. He was drained. He was done. But he did it. The spell and Maleficent's control over her was broken. He looked over at his girlfriend just as her eyes fluttered opened. A wave of complete happiness washed over him as he took in those eyes again. Immediately he deemed her old self again. They lay embraced and lay there cuddling in each other's arms in peace. After what had transpired, nothing needed to be said right away.

Andrew broke the silence to let his pride reign. "You'll be happy to know that I did away with that witch!"

Stacy giggled as she traced her finger on one of the lip prints on his chest. "Mmmm, my hero! You must be so hurt!"

"Very...I seriously don't think I'll be able to walk for days after tonight." He was half-serious. The pain in his butt was coming back again. "That bitch..."

He leaned off the side off the bed to stick it to Maleficent again (his triumph, not his member). This was the best part of toppling evil.

"Hear that, I -- what the?!"

Andrew's face exemplified horror. He turned back to his girlfriend to voice his findings. "She-She's gone!"

But it appeared as the young girl was given him the gold shoulder. "Stacy...?"

He put his hand on her back. Upon his touch she spun around and looked at him with deep, fiery pupils.

"IS SHE NOW?!"

PerilEyes
PerilEyes
545 Followers
12