Malevolence: CATU Book 4 Ch. 02

Story Info
Assault on the compound.
6.6k words
8k
1
0

Part 3 of the 18 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 10/29/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Black Dragon Headquarters

Are you certain your plan will work?" Natalya asks with a hint of uncertainty. "I would really hate to have Avyanna's wrath cascading down on me."

"You are far too worried my dear," Typheryian coos. He brushes his hand along her face, but inside he feels disgust. Having anything to do with a Remnant went against his principals. He hated them more than he did true demons. "I assure you once the plan is set in motion she will fall and once the Asura rule over this world you will have all the power you ever craved."

She brushes his hand aside knowing full well his dislike for her kind. "I assure you I crave a lot."

"Then you will have it," he says firmly.

"I better," she says firmly.

"Or what? You'll kill me?" Typheryian mocks. "I am far more powerful than you my dear Natalya."

"Stranger things have happened," she replies unperturbed. She turns and walks around her desk and takes a seat. Leaning back in the chair, with her fingers pressing against each other, she smiles at the other demon. "See that you fulfill your promise or I will be sure to bring the matter up to the council. The Asura hold the minority seats and I would sure hate," she purrs, "to see their fury brought down upon you."

"You conniving little bitch," he slurs. "I should kill you now where you sit."

"Then who will you get to carry out your little plan? Hmm?" she asks grinning. "The way I see it you have no other choice but to accept my terms. I control the Black Dragon and I have the most influence over the Russian Army now that Maltaus is dead."

"You play with fire girl."

"Yes, but I know how not to get burned."

"We shall see. Until then you will get what you desire."

Typheryian quickly dissipates leaving behind no trace he had ever been there. Natalya sits for a little bit before another presence materializes almost in the same exact spot the Typheryian was. Natalya jumps to her feet expecting him with some type of attack. When she realizes who it is she abruptly sits back down.

"It's only you Rythern."

"A bit jumpy, are we?" the newly arrived demon asks.

"It's that fucking Typheryian and his backward threats," she replies looking down and shaking her head.

"You can't honestly believe for one minute he will go through with his promises."

"To tell the truth I could care one way or another. It serves my purpose to fulfill his plan. If I get something more out of it, then all the better for me."

Rythern moves around the desk to stand behind Natalya and begins rubbing her shoulders. "You know if you openly attack him in front of the council you'll only anger other Asura. That is if you don't bring the council down upon your shoulders in the process."

"And where would you stand?"

"If and when you drop the bomb on Typheryian?" he asks. "What you don't trust me?"

"Quite frankly I don't trust anyone, human or demon. But you I give the benefit of the doubt. After all letting an Asura into the Black Dragon should be enough to prove that to you."

"So me being your lover has nothing to do with it?" he asks looking down at her with a smile.

"That may have helped move things a little faster," she says returning the smile. "But it has nothing to do with trust."

"Well trust or no trust I have what I want."

"And what is it that you have?"

"I think you know that answer," he says as he slips his hand down between Natalya's thighs. "Come over here," he says, pulling her over to the chair. He grabs her by the waist and pulls off her skirt. Then he bends her over his knees. She knows what is coming; anticipation almost makes her cream her underwear right then and there. With his left arm, he holds her over his lap. She feels his erection pressing against her side. He strokes her ass. The string of her g-string separates her ass cheeks and disappears deep into the furrow between her legs. She trembles, her legs shaking. He moves the string aside and thrusts his middle finger into her pussy. It is like sinking into warm pudding. "You like this, don't you?" She whimpers in response. He has her roll off his knees and then he pulls her in close and says, "Undress me."

Natalya normally prefers to be in charge, but on some occasions she enjoys being told what to do. She unbuttons his shirt, kissing the skin as it appears from under his clothes. He closes his eyes and lets her enjoy her work. She pushes the shirt off his shoulders and kisses her way down to his nipples. She puts one in her mouth and swirled her tongue around the hardening nub. Then she sucks, sucking on it as if she was drawing nectar out of it.

He grabs her head. "Lower," he growls the order.

She unbuckles his pants and lets them fall to the floor. The head of his cock is sticking out hard. She kneels in front of him.

"Lick it."

That is all she needs. She licks the eye of it, savoring in the juice that drips from his head. She tears his pants off of him and shoves him back to the desk. Then she places her mouth over his cock and sucks. She bathes him with her tongue. As she sucks on him, she works her tongue around and around. He holds her head and shoves it to the back of her throat. She gags and he loves it when she takes charge of like this. He pulls her off his cock and tells her to stand up.

Natalya pulls off her g-string. The silk is so wet. She has trouble getting it out of the folds of her pussy. She is bald and upon seeing it, he licks his lips. She didn't do it for him, but for her. She likes it when the breeze goes up under her skirt and teases her naked pussy. She likes it when she gets wet and the friction is so smooth that she could cum just by pressing her legs together.

He spins her around to where her back is against the desk and pushes her onto it. She gets on top and is totally exposed. He feasts with his eyes and then he gets between her legs. He takes his tongue and licks up one lip and down the other. Then he sucks on her clit, flicking it back and forth with his tongue. He strokes his tongue down her slit, then in between her asshole and her pussy.

He teases her even more, ringing his tongue around her asshole. Then up again, plunging his tongue deep into her quivering pussy. She is so wet and so ready to explode. She moans in ecstasy and grabs the back of his head pushing it in further. He continues sending her deeper and deeper into pleasure.

He suddenly pulls away and stands up and shoves his cock into her. He just as quickly pulls out and rubs it against her pussy; teasing her. He smacks her clit with it. The he rams it in again. He slides back and forth, faster and faster. He rocks back and forth and from side to side. She bucks underneath him and wraps her legs around his ass.

He pulls out and rolls her over onto her stomach then plunges into her pussy. He then massages her crack with his thumbs. He strokes them up and down, keeping his cock firmly sheathed in her pussy. He gets closer to her asshole and uses her juices to lubricate her ass then pushes and one thumb pops in.

"Mmmm, yes," she moans. "That's it."

"Tell me what you want," he orders.

"I want it deep in my ass."

He smiles and pulls out of her pussy and placed his cock into her ass. He shoves it in and out hard and fast. She grinds against his body and matches his movement. He fingers her clit while she squeezes her breasts.

She lets out a sudden moan and starts to convulsively grabbing at the edges of her desk. Her ass contracts on his cock. He can't take it anymore and shoves his cock up to the hilt into her ass, pulsing and shooting his load deep into her. He pulls out and lets the remaining juice drip onto the crack of her ass, down in between the lips of her pussy. He rolls off to her side. She looks over at him. "Like I said, being my lover has nothing to do with it. It's just a perk."

——

Alright listen up," Graves shouts catching everyone's attention. "We have orders from the top to capture any demon of high interest with the exception of the Demon Lord herself, Avyanna. This means any Ifrit or Djinn that we may run across."

"Are you fucking insane?" Spencer asks jumping up from his seat.

"I'm just following orders, Agent Reeds," he replies with a growl.

"Obviously your superiors are fucking morons then." Spencer throws his hand in the air as he spins around to walk back to his seat.

"If it wasn't for my superiors then you two would be held up in some shit hole of a cell in a Chinese prison getting ready to be executed for spying."

"Just like Agent Branon probably is right now as we speak," Spencer says turning right back around.

"It is regrettable to have left her behind, but my orders were clear and I follow orders," Graves bites back.

"At the expense of another's life?"

"We don't have time to question my morality. You'll just have to accept it for the way it is."

"You don't understand Graves," Sam says jumping into the argument. "These things are dangerous alive. We need to kill them or they will just spread like disease."

"Now don't you start in on me. I thought you were at least somewhat reasonable."

"I am until you start throwing out some half-witted bullshit," Sam shoots back.

"Let's settle down," Wesley Nash, the commander of the SEAL team, pipes in. "The Major is right. We have orders that we must follow regardless of how any of us feel about them."

"Thank you Nash," Graves says with a nod.

Spencer looks to Sam and gives her a questioning look. She touches his hand and the look she gives tells Spencer what he needs to know without having to actually say it. He looks back at Graves and says, "When this is over and the next time we meet, don't expect me to be your buddy."

Graves remains silent, which surprises not only Sam but the entire SEAL team. Once Spencer is seated next to Sam, Graves finally speaks, sliding back on track with the mission. "You will be wearing new prototype body armor. It is a modification to the Dragon Skin Body Armor. It's a Level V armor, the SOV-4000 and not yet available anywhere, except to us. Like its predecessors, it has overlapping discs like scale armor. The discs are composed of silicon carbide ceramic matrices and laminates. It is not only bullet proof, considering there is not a bullet on the earth that can pierce it at even point blank range, but you can expect to not stabbed or clawed open in it."

"Is it water proof?" Jasper Mason asks.

"As a matter of fact it is. The armor is built much like a wet suit and this particular variant is being made for Navy SEALs," Graves answers.

The SEALs look to each and whisper a few comments to each other. Spencer leans in toward Sam and says, "And I thought Roger had some connections, maybe we shouldn't piss this guy completely off just yet."

Sam smiles. "He needs our help more than we need his."

"Any other questions?" he asks. When none comes he looks at his watch. "Good. Suit up and get ready, we'll reach the drop point in twelve minutes."

——

The HALO (High Altitude, Low Observability) jump goes off without a hitch just as it was expected to. The only thing Sam, Spencer and the DEP Six team has to worry about is sharks, but if the body suits could with stand bullets then shark teeth wouldn't matter.

Using DPVs or Diver Propulsion Vehicles allows the team to move effortlessly through the water and cut the travel time to the island by a substantial amount. Once on land the team quickly hides away any excess equipment. The escape would be the same as the entry with the exception of being picked up by a submarine. Once the gear is securely hidden they move to the shadow of the closest building.

"Matthews. Find a couple good high ground spots that will provide any cover we need," Nash instructs.

Matthews nods her head then she shoulders her Bor sniper rifle and quickly fades into the foliage that surrounds the building. Soldiers are milling about across the open ground around the buildings. With the angle of the sun casting long shadows from the buildings and the vast majority of plant life, there is plenty of cover for the team.

"Mason, Bridges. Get explosives set at the pre-determined points then haul your asses around to the front and set the diversion," he orders. He then spins around to Spencer and Sam. "You two will come with me."

"No trusting us?" Sam asks with a shrug of her shoulders.

"No. I need someone I can trust to watch my ass."

"Fair enough."

"Check in," Nash says speaking into his throat mic.

"Matthews. Almost to second position, first already selected."

"Mason. Loud and clear."

"Bridges. The same."

"Roberts."

"Reeds."

"Maintain silence in case these guys have an open channel scanning for odd communications. Chances are they think they know someone is coming at least if they are good enough."

He waves to Spencer and Sam to follow. As soon as he takes a step to the edge of the building they are hiding behind, a Russian soldier steps past. Before the soldier has a chance to react, except for the look of shock on his face, Nash has his knife out and buried through the man's throat silencing him forever. Spencer steps forward to help pull the body into the shadows.

"Where are my eyes?" Nash asks calmly.

"Sorry LT. Just set up when he went past the corner," Matthews answers.

——

Katie Matthews settles in position allowing her ample room to jump up at a second's notice to dash to her other hide spot. The view from both spots give her a nice over view of the entire complex and the ability to keep her fellow team mates protected while allowing her to see any enemies that may attempt to sneak up onto her.

She scans the area searching for Bridges and Mason, looking through the Leupold telescopic sight attached to the top of her Bor sniper rifle. To keep from being traced as an American operative, she chose a .338 Lapua Magnum cartridge; a highly used piece of ammunition used by hunters and law enforcement around the world.

She quickly spots the two men as they slip past a couple unsuspecting guards. With her team in clear she decides to scan the area looking for the Spetsnaz that are supposed to be there. A glint of sunlight catches her attention. She swirls around to focus in and sees nothing. Sure she saw something she holds her position on the spot for several minutes and when she is ready to give up she sees a small indiscretionary movement.

Sniper!

Many snipers have a partner; one that would take a shot if the first missed or to cover the other in case of detection. Matthews knows they had spotted the team and she now has to act fast if she were to keep them alive. Mathews slowly scans the tree line with her scope until she finds a small irregularity. The plants seemed to part unnaturally as if someone was sitting among them.

She focuses in studying the abnormality. With the exception of the unnatural parting, she is sure this is where the other sniper lay. With time running out Mathews would have to go with her instinct and hope she is right.

Her muzzle flash will give her away once she takes out the primary sniper and will not allow a search for the second if she was wrong. It is all or nothing. Mathews realigns with the first sniper calculating wind speed and distance and length of time needed to rechamber a new round. She hold her breath and fires.

Half a second longer and it would have been too late. The moment the bullet strikes, the enemy sniper pulls his trigger. Not having time to ensure a team member is safe or not, she is already sighting the second sniper. The enemy sniper is quick to respond but she is the faster of the two. With no time for calculations, she aims and fires. The second sniper doesn't stand a chance as her bullet strikes his head sending the back of his skull and brain matter splattering into the tree line.

"Enemy snipers down," she says into her mic.

"Damn Mathews, cutting it close ain't you?" Mason asks jokingly. "That nearly took off my head."

"I must be getting old," she says back.

"Cut the chatter," Nash interrupts. "Good work Mathews."

——

Bridges shoulders his HK 416 rifle and withdraws a pair of Kukri. The Kukri are broad bladed curved knives and with a ten inch blade, it makes it a formidable weapon against an unarmed or unsuspecting soldier.

He looks back at Mason and says, "I got these guys." Referring to three soldiers huddled together in conversation. They all laugh at a joke one of them tells to the group. The shortest of the three pulls out a cigarette and asks for a light.

Mason stands back in the shadows ready to provide aid or cover for Bridges, should the need arise. Carrying a M4 Carbine with a M26 Mass (Modular Accessory Shotgun System) attached, he is more than ready to annihilate anyone that crosses his path.

The soldiers stand in front of a small drainage tunnel DEP Six planned as one way to enter the complex. Now the problem lay in the tunnel being blocked. A problem Bridges is going to remedy.

He twirls the blades a couple times as he dashes toward the group. His boot falls are silent and the men don't notice his presence until he comes down upon the man with the cigarette as his back fillets open. As the two remaining soldiers reaches for their guns, Bridges sweeps the Kukri in his right hand across cutting both of the soldier's hands off at the wrist. His rifle falls to the ground with a clang as the man yelps in pain. With the other Kukri, he stabs straight out and into the other soldier's heart killing him instantly.

The handless soldier is already turned and attempting to run out into the open courtyard when he is met by a bullet through his left eye. Mason stands with his .40mm Smith & Wesson held high, smoke slowly rising from the barrel.

"Missed one," he chides.

"That's what I have you around for," Bridges says with a grin.

Suddenly, a bullet whizzes by Mason's head causing him to reflexively duck. The bullet impacts the brick sending tiny fragments in all directions. A piece flies out nicking his cheek causing a small line of blood to appear. He looks up in the direction of the traveling bullet to see Mathews taking out an enemy sniper. "Damn Mathews, cutting it close ain't you?" he asks through the mic. "That nearly took off my head."

"I must be getting old," she replies.

"Cut the chatter," Nash interrupts. "Good work Mathews."

"I think you are getting old, old man," Bridges snickers.

Mason feints a back ache reaching around as to support his back with his hand. "I guess I won't be crawling into the sewer line since my old ass is killing me."

Bridges looks down at the tunnel and reaches up to plug his nose. "Eww gross," he mocks. "Why do I have to be the one that does all the shitty work around here?"

"Well you are smaller than me," Mason points out.

"That's because you're a fucking brute. And you carry all that shit around like your Rambo or something."

"I can't help it I'm sexy," Mason says fluttering his eyelashes.

"Ooohh, you do drive a hard bargain, but your still a brute," Bridges says jokingly. "And contrary what you have been told, you're not sexy."

"Now you're trying to hurt my feelings aren't you?"

"Maybe," Bridges says slipping into the tunnel. "See you inside."

"I'll try not to bring the place down with you still in it," Mason replies before slipping back into the shadows.

——


12