Malevolence: CATU Book 4 Ch. 07

Story Info
A night of needs fulfilled.
3k words
7.2k
1
0

Part 8 of the 18 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 10/29/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

New York City

Natalya strolls casually across her New York City flat smiling to herself. She drops the last article of clothing to the floor as she reaches the window. The view from the thirty-ninth floor is an amazing sight to her. Of course anyone seeing her standing there clad only in a thong in her human form would agree to the assessment even if her point of view was different.

She is content with her task. Playing two sides would be hard for any other demon, but Natalya isn't just any demon. She is determined to break past the bonds that dictated her power.

"You play a dangerous game Natalya," a voice comes up suddenly behind her. So engrossed in her thoughts she never hears or even feels his sudden appearance.

She attempted to spin around to face the newcomer but is stopped as he grabs her shoulders and holds her in place. His power seems different since the last time she saw him. Of course she expects that since he is an Asura. But he still isn't at her level, not yet. "I don't know what you speak of Rythern," she pretends to not know what he is talking about. It doesn't come as a surprise that he knows, but he could be just been probing for information.

"You know damn well what I'm speaking about," he says more firmly.

"You seemed pretty convinced," she says calmly wanting to see just how far she can play the charade out.

"The Ternion are well aware of your actions." He squeezes her arms slightly as if to give her some kind of warning that he is not into her games. He couldn't kill her in an outright match unless he found some kind of upper hand. Of course he would never admit anything of the likes to her. The problem with Succubi is their annoying games they liked to play.

"The Ternion only thinks they know the affairs of everyone and sends little errand boys to fish out the information they do not know." She steps forward breaking away from his grasp then turns and walks past.

"Errand boy?" he says with a laugh. "No this time they do know. You gave the human woman Kotetsu."

Natalya stops hesitantly only for a brief moment but she knows it is enough of a slip for Rythern to have noticed.

"And what if I did?"

"It is of no matter to me, but it has worried them."

"I'd used the word scared, but that's just me," she says walking to a chair near the fireplace where she takes her seat. Now facing him, she smiles spreading her legs apart.

"As it probably should. But if Avyanna found out about your treachery..." he lets the rest hang.

"Not that I worry," she says brushing off the possible threat.

"Oh don't worry I have nothing to gain from passing off that knowledge. The Ternion are just concerned with one of the swords falling back into human hands."

"The swords are just overrated pieces of metal," she says waving her hand in the air. "Now you didn't come here to warn or lecture me did you?"

"As a matter of fact no," he says sliding in close to her.

Natalya grabs his hand and pulls him over to the couch. She gets onto the couch and climbs onto her knees and she slides her pussy down onto his cock. He cups her ass to regulate her thrusts, effectively calming her down.

He grunts and begins to give her long, hard strokes. He takes some of her juice with his fingers and begins to massage her asshole. After a few minutes, he eases his middle finger into her ass and begins to slowly pump it back and forth.

Natalya nearly screams with pleasure. Exhalation fills her body, pulsating all the way up and she finds herself suddenly convulsing as she comes with a hard orgasm.

Rythern pulls out from her spasming pussy and opens up her ass. He pushes forward, hard. She gives a sharp squeal and lurches her hips backward and sucks his cock deeper into her ass.

Natalya roars through a succession of cum bursts, one after the other. He can see her hand snaking under her body to get at her pussy, so she can work her clit in tune to the cock that is methodically pounding her ass. He works his cock faster and harder and she is almost frantic as she comes and comes, screaming.

With a strangled groan, he gives Natalya a quick succession of extremely deep thrusts, then he releases load of cum deep into her. Upon feeling the hot load, Natalya shudders from head to toe. An orgasm rips through her body. Natalya slumps forward as he slides out and rolled off to the side.

——

The military prototype M80 'Stiletto' Stealth Boat strode over the open water leaving barely a wake. The boat made of mostly carbon fiber was the new top of the line transportation for the Navy. At a low cost and its efficiency it is the perfect transportation to provide delivery and extraction of special force teams.

The DEP Six team sits back in a make shift lounge casually dressed and taking their downtime to the max.

"Do you suppose they got out?" Matthews asks referring to Spencer and Sam.

"Yeah," Mason answers gruffly. "They are CATU, they may have some red tape to cut through but they'll get out okay."

"It's not them I'm worried about it's the Colonel," Bridges says jumping into the conversation.

"How so?" Mason asks.

"We came out of there empty handed," he explains.

"That was only an optional objective. There was no way we were going to take Avyanna, alive or dead." Nash who stood against the bulkhead quiet throughout the conversation steps in.

"He's right. We'll more than likely have another shot," Matthews states.

"We will," Nash confirms. He presses away from the bulkhead and walks over toward the group. He places his hands on the table in front of the other three and looks to each one of them. "I feel just as bad as each one of you in having to leave both Reeds and Roberts behind, but we had our orders. "Besides," he continues as he stands up and places his right hand against his ribs where several bruises are from his battle with Bezaleel. "We left them in good hands. Once we get back to HQ I'm sure we can get confirmation to ease any of our minds."

"When we get back I plan to have a drink" Bridges says eagerly.

"Here, here," Mason cheers.

"The gauntlet prototype worked great," Nash continues not missing a beat. "Without it I don't think I'd have made it out alive myself."

"Did you kill the Fenrir?" Matthews inquires.

"I hope so. I don't see how it could have survived that explosion."

"If Avyanna did, there is a good chance her little pet did too," Mason puts in.

"Well regardless, you all did well today," Nash says patting Bridges on the back. "I really would have had to leave you behind Jared."

"And I'd hate to have been left behind," he says laughing.

"None of us would," Matthews maintains.

"Yeah but you'll all miss me more," Mason bellows loudly sitting back in his seat crossing his arms over his massive chest. "Especially you Matthews."

"Is that sexual harassment I detect?"

"Is it working?"

"Not at all."

"Well then I guess not." Mason laughs heartily bringing a smile to Matthews face. The rest of the team laughs including Nash. When the laughter of the moment finally dies down Nash went back into his command mode.

"Get some rest. We may not be getting much of it until whole thing is over. And thank you all for having my back back there."

The group is silent for a moment. Each one of them knows each of the members has the other's back. And each one of them would give over their life for each other.

"Hey we wouldn't have it any other way," Matthews says assuredly.

"You shouldn't expect anything less," Bridges adds.

"That's right," Mason confirms.

"Nonetheless, good job." He turns and walks out the room heading to his quarters.

"Well I'm going to get a shower and some much needed rest," Bridges says as he stands and stretches. He gives Mason and Matthews a nod then heads for his own cabin.

Mason looks to Matthews as soon as they are alone and says, "My cabin or yours?"

Matthews smiles. She gets up leading the way to her cabin.

——

Matthews wastes no time in getting out of her clothes. Mason takes a moment to watch before following in a similar fashion. Mason's large, black cock is already hard waiting in anticipation. "You are such a hot little bitch, you know that?" he hisses. His voice trembles with the desire to have her.

"I know," she answers with a smile.

Mason's eyes draw over her naked breasts and exposed body. He kneels down and drags his hands over her thighs. They slide around to the backs of her legs and he pulls her body in toward him. His face plunges into her crotch to inhale her scent as one of her hands go to the top of his head, caressing the skin of his scalp as she moans from deep in her throat.

"Mmm, Jasper. I need you." Matthews lifts her right leg and hooks it around his face, shoving her pussy into his face harder.

Mason pulls his face back and stands up quickly. He grabs and pulls her into his arms. He crushes her mouth with a hungry kiss as her hands maul at me, sliding over his hips and squeezing the soft, black flesh of his ass. She grinds her body against him while ensuring her pussy slide over the top of his engorged cock. Their kiss is savage, hungry and fierce.

His hands wrap tightly around her waist to pull her harder against his body. He reaches up, sliding his hand into her hair, grabbing a handful and yanks her head backward. A grunt escapes her lips, followed by a moan.

"I think you need a nice hard fucking," Mason states with a low growl.

"Oh, yes," she moans. "Right fucking now."

They kiss once again. Mason slides his tongue between her lips to taste her. She jumps into his arms in that instant and she wraps her pale legs around his ark skin, locking her ankles together at his lower back. His hands snake down to cup both her ass cheeks to hold her close. He breaks the kiss to move his tongue down her chin and to the crook of her neck.

He pushes her to the closest wall. His cock grinds against her soft pink flesh. She slowly moves her hips to grind her pussy across his cock, spreading her juices all over him.

"I know you want this massive cock," he says. "But you have to prove you want it. Get on your knees a suck it."

Matthews doesn't hesitate as she slides down the wall. She falls to her knees as he steps back allowing her more room to move. He looks down at her with a wicked grin.

She returns the grin with one of her own as she takes his large cock into her hand. "Is this what you want? You want me to swallow this fucking huge cock?" she whispers seductively.

"Yes, my little slut," he growls at her. "Now suck it, don't make me fucking wait." He grabs a clump of her dark hair and pulls it roughly toward his cock.

In response she flicks out her tongue before pushing her face in and taking his cock into her mouth. His cock is so thick she can just fit it in her mouth. Mason instantly feels waves of pleasure wash over him as she swallows every inch in one full stroke.

She sends sensations cascading through him with the warmth of her hot, wet mouth as it drags down the full length of his cock. He grunts and tightens his hold of her hair, pulling her face in further for her to take him deeper again. Mason quickly begins to face fuck her, thrusting his hips back and forth against her white face. His fingers remain locked tight in her silky hair.

"That's it my little bitch," he groans loudly. He grabs the back of her head with his other hand, reinforcing the first and forces his cock down her throat. He feels the smoothness of her tongue as it slides along the underside of his cock while her saliva pours wildly from her mouth, dripping all over him and the floor.

Muffled moans vibrate from Matthews around his throbbing cock. The muscles in his ass begin to tense with each forward elevation of his hips as they push forward, over and over again, forcing more of his cock into her.

He can't take any more of it. He releases his grip on her hair and pulls out. "Stand up," he orders. "You've proven how bad you want this fucking hard, black cock." He grabs both of her arms and pushes her against the wall. He stares deep into her eyes and hisses, "I'm going to fuck you. Now turn around and face the wall you little slut."

He slides his hands over the white flesh of her ass before she spins around to face the wall. Matthews pushes her ass out at him and he leans back to look down at the wet folds of her pussy before sliding his fingers through her wet lips to feel how wet she was for him. A rush of air fills her lungs as she moan deeply at his touch. She begins bucking her hips back and forth against his fingers as he works them inside of her for a few moments.

"You like that, you hot, little bitch?" he asks. "You like feeling my fingers in your fucking pussy, fucking you like a whore?" When no response comes from her except for a deep moan, he forces a third finger into her and hisses in her ear, "Answer me!"

"Yes!, Oh god, fuck me now or I'll cum all over your fucking fingers!" Her voice is thick and it hangs in the air like a thick fog.

He pulls his fingers out of her sopping wet pussy and then he shoves his massive cock all the way up inside her, thrusting his hips forward to sink his cock, balls-deep into your pussy. A shudder flows through her body and she gasps loudly.

"Is this what you wanted?" he growls again. "You want to be fucked like a whore with my cock buried in your tight little pussy?" He grabs her hips forcibly slamming his cock into her while driving her ass back against his body. "Ride that cock, Kat. Show me how much of a dirty little whore you are."

With her pussy gorging onto him as he rocks his hips back and forth, Matthews can do nothing but push her hands against the wall in front of her and ride his cock as he pushes himself into her pussy. He can feel her inner wall squeezing him tight as she draws him into her depths while he pussy coats the full length of his cock with her juices. So much is flowing from her that it pours out over his balls. With each thrust they slap against her ass, splattering her juices in all directions.

"That's the way bitch," he says with a smile on his face. "Ride my hard cock. Fuck me like that little slut you are." He takes a step back and presses his right hand to her lower back, pushing down onto her so that her body drops forward just enough for him to see her tight, little asshole. "Lift that hot, little ass higher," he orders. Matthews spread her feet apart, obeying his command. "That a good little bitch," he hisses. He slides his hand along the his shaft and her dripping pussy, gathering her juices onto his fingers. Once they are well lubricated his hand begins searching for her tight, little asshole.

"Finger my ass, baby," she moans harshly.

She arches her back as he teases her asshole with two fingers, lightly rubbing the tip of her tiny hole before pushes them deep into her. She shudders as they penetrate her tight hole and begin sliding in and out. Within moments he has a steady rhythm with both his fingers and cock.

"Cum for me my little whore," he commands. "Soak my cock with your fucking cum."

"I'm cumming," she says almost yelling.

"Mmm, I can feel your hot cum all over my cock. Cum harder for me you fucking slut!" he bellows.

As her orgasm takes over and explodes from inside, his cock twitches. He feels the tight spasms of her pussy around it. His fingers are being squeezed in response to her asshole tightening around them throughout her climax, so he pushes them into her harder and deeper. He works them into her as her body shudders and writhes below him, forcing her ass back against him to take him deeper.

"Oh, fuck Kat. You're soaking my cock. That's it...fucking cum all over me!"

His hand automatically drags into her hair to yank her head toward him. Their bodies now move together as his balls slap beneath her with every violent thrust of his cock.

"Oh, god!" she moans loudly as she begins to climax once again.

He can feel her pussy quivering and it only serves to bring on his own release. His balls begin to tingle as they tighten up and ready themselves for release. Then he explodes in her. "Take it all you hot little bitch," he moans as hot liquid escapes his cock to shoot up deep inside her womb, splashing against her cervix as he pushes himself all the way inside of her. His cock throbs as she squeezes her pussy around it, milking every drop from his balls.

"Oh, fucking yes. Fill your little slut up with cum," Matthews erupts.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Welldark B2 Ch. 00 Prologue A typical morning with Estherin Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 001 Mike inherits an old house. There's a nymph in the tub!in NonHuman
A Dragon's Tale Ch. 01 An accident + magic = a man's mind in a dragon's body.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Quaranteam - North West Ch. 01-04 Pandemic Survivors, Harems and the Pacific North West.in Mind Control
AMA - The Boyfriend Ch. 001-010 Robbie's fiance tries to make amends for abusing a MC app.in Mind Control
More Stories