Malevolence: CATU Book 4 Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They pass through the waterfall into an open cavern. Crates and equipment is strewn around the room. In the back corner sit the hydro generators with the equipment running out toward the waterfall.

"Impressive set up," Sam remarks. "Seems odd there aren't any guards down here."

"Yeah it does," Spencer agrees. "Maybe they think no one knows about it since it's hidden behind the water."

"Possibly," Sam says unsurely. "Still, it's too much of a coincidence and I—"

"Don't believe in coincidences," Spencer finishes.

Sam casts a look at him then laughs. "Come on," she says motioning him toward a door to the far back of the cavern bathed in a single light over the doorway.

Spencer checks his HK416 Assault Rifle. Both agents carry the assault rifle and a pair of night vision goggles, should the need to use them arose. Sam has her knew sword, Kotetsu.

"Coming dear," he says with a mocking tone.

They stand on either side of the door. Without any special equipment such as flexible cameras they have to approach doors with uncertainty of what lie beyond each door. The door is windowless making it even more difficult to determine if it is safe to proceed or not.

Spencer reaches up and unscrews the light bulb instantly bathing the cavern in complete darkness. Dropping their night vision goggles down over their eyes, he gives Sam a nod. She reaches for the door knob and twists it slowly. She glances up at Spencer and even though he can't fully see her expression behind the goggles he knows what she is thinking.

Even odder the door isn't locked.

She slowly pushes the door open. Spencer steps back with his rifle trained on the door. When the door has opened completely it reveals a small area with a staircase. Like the cavern it is left in complete darkness.

Feeling there isn't a threat, Spencer motions to Sam and she steps through the doorway, gun pointed upward as she looks up studying the staircase. It zigzags as it goes up through the corridor. Sam can't see where the stairs end or if there are any doors along the way. "It's clear," she breaths.

Spencer steps through and looks up. He lets out a short whistle. "At least we'll get our exercise in today. Shall we?"

"You lead Romeo," Sam says smiling and pointing with her rifle at the stairs.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Russian Winter: CATU Book 2 Ch. 01 Terror strikes US soil.in Novels and Novellas
Accession: CATU Book 5 Ch. 00 Confusion.in Novels and Novellas
From the Ashes: CATU Book 6 Ch. 00 The Amazon.in Novels and Novellas
Rising Tide: CATU Book 3 Ch. 00 What happens to a nosy agent?in Novels and Novellas
Ghosts: CATU Book 01 Ch. 01 What happens when the President's daughter is kidnapped?in Novels and Novellas
More Stories