Malicious Intent

Story Info
A burglary? A rape? Or a role-play fantasy?
1.5k words
3.97
34.1k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DaftBrit
DaftBrit
21 Followers

Parking my 4x4 at the corner of the street I switched off the ignition and doused the lights. I paused. Silence. The small Texas town was quiet... undisturbed. The moon lighting the scene with it's ghostly white.

I retrieved an item from the glove-compartment and opened the door, stepping out into the cool night air. I looked about me. No-one. Alone. Quickly I locked the car-door and pocketed the keys before briskly walking down the pavement towards my destination clutching the dark object in my hand.

I know which house was hers. I do my homework well. As I approached I tried, in as much as possible to stay with the shadows. Watching... alert... listening. A few streets away a dog howled in the night. I froze... listening intently. I saw her Trans-Am parked in the driveway and stepped alongside. Carefully, in case the car had a touch-sensitive alarm, I touched the bonnet.... cool to the touch. Good! She's been home hours.... she'll be in bed and out of the way.

I took the object and unfolded it. A black hood with jagged holes cut for my eyes and mouth. I slipped it on as I approached the darkened house. In the safety of the shadows I watched and listened. The only movement being the scudding of silent clouds across the face of the moon.

It was so quiet.... I could hear my own breathing.

Stepping towards the first window I ran my fingers around the frame checking to see if she had left it insecure. Nothing... not even a crack. I cursed... stepping towards the second window. Better! She'd left it slightly ajar. I reached into my pocket and withdrew a sharp blade. Reaching inside I managed to dislodge the catch form the clip and the window swung open. I hesitated..... listening.

Quickly and silently I climbed upon the window-ledge, my eyes peering into the darkness of the room. Slowly I entered the room, cautious not to make a sound in the unfamiliarity. Silence... just the beating of my heart... thumping in my chest.

As my eyes became accustomed to the dark I glanced around the room. A large sofa and chairs illuminated by the moonlight from the window. A portrait upon the wall and the reflection from the television. I grinned in the darkness... that was what I was after! The TV and video equipment. Yes..... I'd get a good price for those!

I stepped forward, eager in my quest.

CRASH!!!!

Something hit the floor as I collided with a coffee-table in the darkness. I caught my breath... my ears straining for sounds from upstairs. Did a bed-spring creak? Was I to be discovered? I waited for what seemed an eternity. A click. A light shining under the hallway door. Someone was coming! A rush of panic swept over me like a chilly blanket. Quick! I moved quickly into the gap behind the sofa and crouched there in the darkness. A footfall on the stairs! I crouched lower still.

I saw the handle turning and the door swung open flooding that end of the room in light from the hallway. She stepped into view. Long dark hair that cascaded over her shoulders and half-way down her back. A white negligee wrapped her curves but so short I could see her fine legs. But I knew then that, despite my hiding place... I'd be discovered as soon as she turned in my direction.

She stepped forward and saw the fallen ashtray and bent down to retrieve the cigarette-butts from the rug, her posture revealing her round pale ass-cheeks clad in the briefest panties. I saw my chance and leapt from my hiding-place catching her around the waist. She squealed in surprise but my other hand clamped across her mouth silencing her as I wrestled her to the floor.

She struggled within my grasp but she was no match for my weight and strength. She wriggled her hips trying to get out from under me but my powerful thighs straddled her hips. She couldn't escape. Her soft breasts rippled under her semi-transparent negligee. My face so close to hers I could smell her perfume. "Do not struggle", I hissed. "Do not scream! I am not here to hurt you!"

Her struggles subsided and I relaxed my grip over her mouth and wrist. She sobbed for breath... her breasts rising and falling beneath her negligee.

"What do you want?", she asked meekly. "I have no valuables... I have nothing worth taking."

"Oh but you have", I retorted, my greedy hands cupping her breasts through the sheer material and squeezing. "You have lots for the taking!"

I grabbed the flimsy garment with both hands at the neckline and tore it downwards revealing her throat and the upper surfaces of those ripe tits. Again.... her charms spilling into view. With modesty she grasped the two pieces of torn fabric attempting to cover her loveliness. I grabbed her wrists in one hand reaching across onto the sofa to take a leather belt discarded there and quickly bound her wrists together pushing them roughly above her head and trapping the strong leather under the front leg of the sofa.

Her ripe melons defenceless for my enjoyment. I leaned forward and took her nipple in my mouth sucking greedily. First one... then the other... nipping her buds with my teeth. Making them swell with excitement and anger.

"Please... don't hurt me", she whimpered.

I laughed and leaned back just a little to look her in the eye. "I ain't gonna hurt you, my hot victim", I retorted. "But I'm sure as hell gonna fuck you!"

She struggled. Her hips wriggled about beneath me. She pulled upon the restraint around her slender wrists but I knew she couldn't get away. And I knew that, in a few minutes her soft pussy would be wrapped around my shaft.

I shifted my weight lower on her body, grasping the remnants of her negligee and tugged them away with one swift pull. I reached into my pocket to retrieve my blade once more. Slowly and deliberately slipping the blade beneath the waistband of her panties... the material succumbing to the sharp steel. I gripped the white silk and pulled slowly.... the slinky-white slipping across the globes of her ass and, as her pink lips came into view she pleaded. "No... please... please don't!". But her creamy white thighs remained open revealing the object of my horny desire.

Casually I stood between those lush thighs and unbuckled my belt... pulling my faded jeans and boxers down to reveal my thick, hard cock. I looked her straight in the face and stroked my shaft. "Yes, baby! I'm gonna fuck you with this. I'm gonna fuck your cunt!

She whimpered but her thighs remained open... inviting me. I knelt between her open thighs and leaned forward to press my weight upon her. My cock nudged against the opening of her slit and I pushed my cock deep within her folds. Slowly I withdrew until just the tip penetrated her forbidden gash. Then I thrust in hard and deep. Again, my belly slapping against her soft, yielding body. Again.... pumping my thick shaft in and out of her soft body. Deep... hard... fast. Fucking her slit as my hands grasped her slender arms. My voice a harsh hiss in her ear, "I'm gonna fuck you! I'm gonna fuck you hard until I cum! And I know you want it too!!!

She whimpered once more but I could feel her hips thrusting up to meet my pumping. "Yes... my horny bitch! I'm gonna fill you with my spunk!"

I lifted my weight from her, moving my knees to crouch between her open legs, my hairy thighs touching her ass-cheeks as I roughly grabbed her calves to lift them up onto my shoulders, I grabbed her hips and continued to thrust almost savagely into her cunt. Harder! Faster!

Thrusting as deep as my thick cock could. Plunging into her pink gash. I was close to my release. Close to filling her cunt with my cum! Faster! Harder! Fucking! "I'm gonna....!" My cock jerked inside her soft folds as my cum shot deep within her! ARghghh!! Yes!!

Filling your pussy with my seed! Arghghh!! Fuck!! Splashing the walls of your cunt with my thick white cream!! ArghghhhYES!!! YES!! My hips grinding my cock deep inside you as my final drops trickle into your hot, little muff!

Relaxed... satisfied... complete. I leaned back a little... my sticky cock slipping from her cunt.

"Well my darling.... was it all you imagined it to be?"

She grinned. "Of course it was Stan. But next time can you find something different to use instead of that belt? It's really hurting my wrists now! Undo me please."

I reached forward to remove the restraints around her wrist and she sat up, rubbing the red marks upon her wrists. She stood, glancing at the cigarette-butts still there upon the rug.

She gave me a sly look.

"And don't you think you oughtta vacuum the carpet before you come to bed?"

DaftBrit
DaftBrit
21 Followers