Malicious Intent

Story Info
Malena is once more punished and reminded of her status.
1.1k words
3.77
28.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~Note from Crab~

First of all, Alice, calling your friends 'slaves' is silly, second of all, Malice and Malena, you're little Skyrim stuff, done, here, eat! Also, I am back after a rather harsh sickness! But not even a cold can't keep Crab down!

~End of note from Crab, drawing of crab~

*****

Behind any invading force is a tyrant, a creature sadistic enough to plunge both the faithful and the foolish into danger against innocuously innocent individuals. Justification often comes from reasons a-plenty, religion strays the sword from the neck of the guilty and greedy to that of the poor and needy, ideologies pluck eyes for a mind's desire of freedom, but what happens when the sole purpose of such an invasion is a selfish one, what's the world to say when one's own desires starts such a bloodshed.

Within the now desecrated walls of Whiterun, where the guards of the old were replaced with objectified women of pleasure, scantily clad individuals with the sole purpose to serve and protect. Malice stood by the bloodied throne, her lust-inducing slender figure hidden by a robe, a pulled hood over her head hiding most of it, renegade strands of hair escaping on the sides.

On the once honorable throne sat Malena, barely clothed in what could be described as the cannibalized version of iron armor. Plates were missing, her abdomen fully revealed, leading up to her breasts, hidden from public view by interlocking chain, pushing them against each other to create a lovely cleavage. The same material hid her crotch, leaving the woman's thighs fully revealed, the same thighs that now were crossed. Leaning back and looking towards Malice, she'd ask "What now, mistress?".

"Follow me to my quarters, you've earned this reward, finally." Said Malice, these words making Malena's mind quickly turn to darker thoughts, the sight of her lover naked, a sight she was rewarded with rarely. Before she got up, Malice was already gone, but nonetheless, after adjusting her clothing, still feeling slightly ashamed to walk with such an attire, even though the guards were all not paying any attention, listening only to Malice.

The chamber was different, as it were every time she'd dare to visit it, but one thing caught her eye. Among the silken curtains, almost camouflaging itself into it, was Malice's robe. This acted as fuel, Malena shifting as she walked, almost feeling herself aroused from the simple fact that the woman did not have her robe on. The chamber's darkness had Malena tap about to feel where she was walking, almost stumbling into the sharp, dangerous furniture the goddess had about.

It wasn't long before she saw something that aroused her even more, Malice's undergarment set upon the ground. Scurrying to it like a thirsty animal to water, she dared to grasp it, her cheeks meeting the panties that she rubbed against her face, sniffing them a tad before placing them down. This made her delve deeper into the chamber.

Almost falling into it, Malena's eyes were met with a circular pool made into the stone floor with intricate wooden lining, candles shedding their light to this bathing area. Malice was inside of it, leaning against the edge and watching Malena. The woman's shapes were displayed, her tall figure giving a slightly edge to her curves, a curve followed by her smile. Crimson lips parted to say "Come in, dear."

An instant trigger for Malena to start undoing her armor. The dark haired woman shoved her armor aside, her frame less modest than Malice's, a slightly more toned body speaking volumes of Malena's warrior past and her abilities in combat. Quickly jumping in to the pool, she swam to Malice, embracing the woman. Malice's wet, red hair was scrambled aside by her clawed fingers, the same fingers that traced about Malena's neck.

"You're amazing." Whispered Malena, now in heaven, not only seeing, but touching her lover naked. These two sat against each other on the side of the pool for a tad, Malena's grasp almost leaving Malice out of breath, a clawed finger lifting Malena's chin. With eyes locked, Malice's snake tongue slipped out on the side of her mouth, quickly giving a tickle to her lover's lips, pillows of speech parted to have the two engage in a kiss.

"You're not wearing your collar." Malice remarked, breaking the kiss by placing her finger against Malena's lips. Malena shifted her eyes aside, trying to whimper something before her neck was entrapped within the grasp of a red leather collar, the tight grip of an enchanted artifact designed by Malice herself. Feeling a rush of lust, Malena's cheeks blushed.

Malice's fingers locked against Malena's hair, holding the woman's head backwards to expose her lover's neck. She didn't try to defend herself much, instead placing her hands on Malice's shoulders, accepting the violent kissing session and bites that Malice did to Malena's neck before pushing the woman's head under the water, holding her there.

"While my army was fighting off Stormcloaks, you were out playing!" Malice's words causing Malena's arms to flail as she panicked, having been released only moments from drowning. Resurfacing, breathing went out of rate as she gasped for air, Malice getting out of the pool and staring down at her lover, a leash extending from her arm to Malena's collar, tugging on it.

Struggling, Malena followed, more dragged on the floor than walking, to Malice's bed. "You have to be punished and learn that your place is next to me. Ow, what is this, it's that cute dragon tail you made out of dragon bones for yourself?" Malice licking the tip of her claw and striding it against the uneven end of the tail, looking at Malena. "Well, let's turn it to your tail." These words made Malena struggle a bit. She did not disagree with her punishment, but the pain of having a dragon's bone shoved up her anus was more than unbearable.

Things didn't calm down, Malena forced to stand up and look at her tail, a tail she felt control upon now. "You won't be able to ever take it off unless I say otherwise, wonder how long it'll be until you'll need to use the bathroom." Malice's clothing formed upon her in a quick motion, Malena's collar still inducing lust on her, one hand out and a whimper alerting Malice of this fact.

"Endure it. Unless you want me to put you into a chastity belt, you'll endure the lust for the weeks to come without release, you'd do that for me love, wouldn't you?" Malice's statement meet with a docile nod from Malena. The two started walking outside to greet their army, not before Malena was forced into even tighter armor as punishment, her hand often pushing the tail in and out a tad to cause herself pleasure.