Malik's Playtime Mansion

Story Info
Malik returns after 24 hours away.
1.6k words
2.92
15.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Malik wandered through the halls of his lavish mansion. In fact, lavish would be an understatement. IT was much, much more. The place was less of a mansion and more of a palace. It consisted of over 100 bedrooms, kitchen, living areas, play areas, office space, and recreation areas which took up acres and acres of secluded land a few miles from the National Highway.

On top of the house the grounds contained an expansive garage which housed Malik's second favorite interest- cars. The first interest being of course, the whole reason the house was built how it was, and also the reason it was so set back from the rest of the population. Without the exact geographical points given out on the invites of his frequent party guests, no one knew how to get to Malik's most prized possession. His house of fun. His house of fuck.

Malik smiled at the odd staff member he passed in the halls, not hesitating to reach out at pat them affectionately. He loved his staff which consisted of a numerous amount of young men and women, none of which were over the age of 30, not bad considering he himself was only a mere 29. He had family money which his quick wit and brains had quickly helped to multiply.

But we digress, the reason he so loved to pet his staff was, well, they were naked. On his own decree all 200 staff members possessed healthy, toned bodies which barely ever wore clothes. Their uniforms consisted of nakedness or, for the men, bowties, knickers, or pants depending on the occasion, and for girls, nothing more than various assortments of panties and bras.

He sunk himself into the plush confines of a leather sofa in the recreation room. Turning on the TV he began watching a movie he'd wanted to see for a while. He flicked at a button on the remote next to him and in a few minutes a sexy woman appeared at the door.

"You called Malik?" He nodded absentmindedly, waiting for a song sequence to come on before instructing the girl to come closer. After she stood before him, braless and in a pair of hot pink crotch less panties, he had her kneel before him.

"Hey Babygirl," his husky voice caressed her just like the fingers of the nimble hand that reached out to brush away a wayward piece of hair.

"Hello Malik," she whispered back in a demure voice.

"Go on then," he commanded, "I haven't been here in two days you know that." She knew what to do without further instruction.

Reaching forward, she ran her hands down Malik's rippling abs, ending at the waistline of his well fitted dark wash jeans. Malik leaned back, resting his arms on either side of the couch as he felt her dainty hands running up and down his legs before ending up where he wanted them, inching down the zipper of his jeans and undoing the button as well. He closed his eyes, enjoying the sensation of the rough material as it slid away, lifting himself up momentarily as the girl slid down the jeans and boxers. Within seconds his half aroused member was carefully into her hands, caresses as light as a feather running up and down its impressive length. He grunted softly as moist lips found the tip, a pillowy tongue reaching out to run up and down the lengths.

The movie went unnoticed as his body- deprived of sex for more than 24 hours- gave into the delightful sensations delivered to him by knowing hands and a well-trained tongue. Before long he was read to cry out in release. He pulled back from her mouth, shooting out over her face and body. His hands clutched at the sofa's armrests as her worked on pumping the last bit of him over her.

Finally his eyes opened, taking in the pleasing sight of a love slave covered in his seed. Reaching over he flicked another button, and within moments another slave had come into the room.

"Over here whore," he leered at the new entry, "lick babygirl clean." Babygirl knew without instruction that she was to present herself. Kneeling between his legs her arms stretched back as her hands held on her ankles.

"Good girl," Malik commented. Reaching out he gave her right nipple a tug, smiling in contentment as it obediently rose up into a hard pellet. Malik kicked away his jeans while the whore that had just been brought in licked away at his semen spurted all over Babygirls face and upper body. When she was finished both sat back and waited for instruction.

Having gotten bored of the movie, Malik got up and walked away, a flick of his wrist sending both girls off. He made his way to the indoor pool, where, as usual, a few of his boys and girls sat enjoying themselves. When they noticed his presence, their heads went down in reverence.

Malik called out to a few boys and girls, settling himself on the cushions placed near the floor to ceiling windows of the pool room.

When the slaves he called appeared, he nodded appraisingly at the men whose dicks were hard and ready for performance. He had the two girls, a brunette and a blond, come over and straddle each of his thighs. A blond on his right and a brunette on his left, he could feel the wetness of their cunts. Prepared as always, he noted in appreciation. He made the girls crouch on either side of him, unceremoniously sticking two fingers up both their cunts.

He laughed as they cried out.

"You like that my pretty little whores?" He asked his husky voice.

"Oh yes Malik," the two girls dutifully replied in gasps.

Malik pulled out his hands, then had the four guys he'd called come closer. Two of them began throatfucking the girls who were now on their backs. A third girl was called over from the pool and she began to girl Malik a blowjob. When he was hard enough he pushed the redhead away and went over to the blond, sticking himself into her wet and glistening cunt. As he pumped into her, he had the redhead come over and lick at the blond's clit, reveling in the soft mews which erupted from his quarry.

One of the boys was called over to fuck the redhead while another was employed in caressing the blond's nipples and making them hard. Soon the brunette and the boy mouthfucking her were called over. He was instructed to fuck her in the cunt while her tongue was employed at licking Malik's dick when he came out from the blond's cunt.

The girls were mewing, moaning, and calling out for release. Eventually the overload of sensation made the blond cry out in orgasm; her cry triggered the brunettes and then the redheads.

Malik made the four boys stop their work. The blond was lifted up and brought into a doggie position. Malik reached out and slapped her ass, grinning as she cried out. The men were instructed to bring out the toys. A vibrator was inserted into her asshole and her leaking cunt received another. One of the slave boys began whipping her upturned ass and pussy with Malik's belt. The brunette was kept busy giving a brunette boy head while another one took her cunt and simultaneously shoved beads into her gaping asshole.

The redhead had been seated on Malik's lap, his engorged and enormous dick shoving its way up his tight hole while the fourth boy lubed up her ass. She cried out, clutching at Malik's shoulders when the slave boy began shoving her hard member up her ass. After a while Malik reached over and grasped the blonds leaking cunt, he pulled her over and shoved her face into the junction between his and the redheads bodies, she was told to suck on the redhead's clit. The boy who had been whipping her stopped and began throatfucking the redhead. Malik reached up and felt the boys engorged member, feeling himself get even more turned on as the dick writhed in his hand.

Letting the boy continue with the deep throating, he began slapping the red heads boobs, enjoying her yelps of pain mixed with pleasure. The blond was still occupied with the redheads clit, her ass was raised in the air, two vibrators the only thing dealing with her sex. Malik grabbed a paddle and began slapping her ass cheeks one by one, laughing as she whimpered. Soon the brunette crawled over and she was sucking the blond's cunt. While the boy who had been throatfucking her took out the vibrator in the blonds ass and began fucking her there. The other boy took himself out of the brunettes pussy and began cunniling her.

Malik could feel his release building up again, he commanded the slaves to come with him. As the first of his seed began shooting up the redhead's cunt, she let out a scream of release, triggering the boy up her ass to pump faster and expel his seed; the boy in her mouth grabbed ahold of her head and shoved his dick down her throat sending all the jizz down it.

As the redhead shoved herself harder onto the two cocks inside her, she thrust onto the blond who squealed in release as well, causing the boy fucking her to come and drop bits of cum onto the brunette who took that as her cue to yell in release. She shoved her pussy into the last boys face, and he kneeled, using one of his hands to pump his sperm all over her body while the other pumped itself in and out of her cunt.

Exhausted the group collapsed together, crawling closer for comfort while the tremors of the extreme orgasms they'd experienced settled down.