Mali's Newest Adventures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

These two were in competition to see who could fill me more. I think I was drooling but I couldn't feel anything but they're massive dicks destroying my insides with synchronized strokes like couple figure skaters. I never imagined so much pain could feel so good. My pussy had accepted Bryan's length and I was riding him with ease. Mr. Curve reached over tweaking my nipples and winking at me. Hopefully it held promises for him to return and fill me with warm sperm. So it could spill out onto the floor, gosh I wish someone was recording this for my personal collection. Guess I would only have memories. Bryan was dead serious about not removing his dick from my pussy, he had been trying his hardest not to cum after I had wet his entire lower region up. He just lay there with his head laid back and his eyes closed mumbling about not coming yet. Finally Mr. Curve picked Stacy up traded places the Mr. Tease. Veiny was enjoying the murderous way he got to hammer her ass, so he kept his spot. She just smiled and popped her ass up further prepping herself to make him buss.

This was my favorite part. She clapped her ass checks together and seconds later he pushed every inch of his dick into her asshole as he screamed out her name. She laughed as she got off the tease then mounted him with her freshly creamed ass. His head fail back identically to Bryan's and she clapped her booty up and down until he was drilling his tree trunk up to fill her up again. Then it was my turn. Mr. Curve placed his hands under my knees and lifted me off of Bryan. He bent me over the arm of the couch gently easing in my ass first, testing the waters before he grabbed the back of neck and buried his dick as far as it would go. My scream was stuffed back down by Bryan's dick, he slid it in unexpectedly and it was also buried, deep in my throat. I couldn't even utter my safe word if I wanted to. Mr. Curve was sure to deliver as he touched parts of me my toys never did. Bryan made him stop after his dick jumped several times shooting precum in my mouth.

He picked me up and mounted me on his dick with his right arm wrapped around my back to keep me in place. Mr. Curve assisted him by locking his hands on my waist as he popped back into my ass. I was in double penetration heaven now, Bryan sucked nipples while the other guy promised me he would fuck me even after he filled my ass with hot sperm. My clit jumped in anticipation, the veins in his dick were working overtime as he tried to hold it in. There was no use my ass was milking him just as hard as my vagina was breaking Bryan down. They had opened me up and I was coming nonstop. He was shaking like a leaf as nut poured out of him and shoot into my ass making me cum even harder. The Tease hovered behind us as his friend finally pulled out and let his nut drip to the floor. His rock hard dick invaded my ass the second it was free. Thankfully seconds later he was cumming and shaking like leaf too.

After that Bryan laid my across the couch with my legs up around his neck. He pushed his way back into my vibrating box and settle down with his head against my chest. His strokes were so and deliberate, bringing me a different type of pleasure. Slowly he increased his speed bringing us both to a new peak. He had been hold back his cum since he started fucking me in the bathroom. We both had had enough. He slipped back into the magic box and I was seeing stars again. I could feel his hot cum filling every inch of my pussy. The pressure from his dick emptying in me like that sent me on one last wave and I was cumming again before he even finished. Bryan put everyone out including Stacy before he even attempted to pull his still hard dick from my pussy. She took no offense to it, told me she'd meet me at home and walked out in a robe behind the other guys. When they were gone Bryan stroked us both to another orgasm before he pulled out and lay beside me. My every thing hurt, laying there still as a board was all I could do.

His hand found its way to my pussy lips and he just rested his hands there as he explained how serious he was. The sweet whispered his sang while he plowed my pussy about it being his and him giving me whatever I wanted for it to stay that way. I smiled at him, little did he know as long as he could fuck my ass the same way I was all his.

I went home that following week with enough cash to quit my job and take the year off if I budgeted and only spent a weekend a month in Vegas. Bryan had offered me a penthouse apartment minutes from his own but I was kinda digging the idea of teaching by nights and being a seductress in my free time. Maybe I'd live that double life for a while. Mental flashes of several dicks cumming in my ass allowed me to deal with my day job a little longer.

12