Mall Conquest

Story Info
He hypnotically controls two sisters after mall meeting.
4.4k words
4.55
351.1k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a fantasy of mine for many years. If you like it, please vote. Fives are appreciated.
______________________________________

I had been walking the mall for fifteen minutes. Sally was shopping and we agreed that we would meet at three o’clock. It was now forty five minutes to three. I was browsing in Radio Shack when I noticed the most ravishing young woman I have seen in a long time. I am Mike Lawrence and I am a master hypnotist and a very successful businessman. I also greatly appreciate a difficult challenge. My challenge was how to put the beautiful apparition under my control in time to meet my wife, Sally.

I decided that only the direct approach would work. I went up to her. She was inspecting a computer display. “They keep getting cheaper and better, don’t they?”

She looked me over. I am six and a half feet tall and in very good shape. I was also old enough to be her father. “I am so confused. I am supposed to buy a gift for my father and I don’t have a clue. Could you help me?”

For sure. “What can I do to help?”

“My dad is not very computer smart. Would this be a good computer for him?”

She was looking at an entry level Compaq. The easy answer was yes. That was too easy. “How will he be using it?”

“He says he wants to surf the web. He is wheelchair bound and that would be his was of getting around. What do you think?”

“I think the idea is terrific. I am both impressed with your idea and your attempted solution. Let me do this, I am a successful business consultant. I would love to be able to help your father surf the web and become more independent. Why is he in a wheelchair?”

“He was in an accident several years ago and hasn’t walked since. The doctors don’t know why he can’t walk. They can’t find anything physical that explains his condition. My sister and I have been helping him ever since.”

“Does he live with you?”

“He lives with my sister and I in our family home. It works out well.”

She looked melancholy when she said that. Well, I had started the conversation on spec and it looked like I might have a way to go. I could help her father and capture his daughters. “Would you like your father to walk?”

“Oh, yes. We have given up hope, though.”

“Have you tried hypnosis?”

“It’s funny that you mention that. My sister and I were just discussing that as something to look into. We don’t know how to start.”

I took out my hypnosis card. “I am a master hypnotist. I do it as an avocation. I write stories and books about my experiences. I would be pleased to try and help your father.”

“Could you, really? That would be super.”

“I think the direct approach may not work. Your father seems to have an emotional investment in his disability. I should come meet with you folks and we can work out a plan.”

“Talk to your sister and call me. What is your name, I am Mike Lawrence.”

“I am Magen Snyder. I will definitely call you. This is free, right?”

“Yes, absolutely free.”

I finished my mall walking with more enthusiasm. I fantasized about the five foot seven inch beauty. She had a slender shape with ample bust and lovely skin. Her face was like a young Loretta Young. She would be a wonderful addition to my list. I also wondered about her sister.

Magen called me the following day. “I talked to my sister. She agreed with you that Dad has an emotional investment in his disability. She suggested we meet first to decide if anything could be accomplished.”

“That’s fine with me. Would you like to come to my office?”

“Sure, when would you like?”

“I have time this afternoon at four.”

“My sister and I will be there.”

They arrived promptly at four. My receptionist called me. “There are two women here to see you.”

They looked almost like twins except Magen’s sister seemed to look more sophisticated. The sister was wearing a skirt and jacket over a white blouse. Magen was in a simple dress. What a gorgeous pair. I led them back to my office.

Magen spoke first. “I am going to let my sister, Arlene, explain what she thinks is happening. Arlene is a therapist and really understands these things.”

“What kind of therapist are you, Arlene?”

“I am a social worker with a masters degree in therapy. I agree with you about Dad. For what ever reason he doesn’t want to get well. I am sure it is at an unconscious level. He has seen psychiatrists and they can’t add anything to the diagnosis. I was, also, thinking of hypnosis to find out what is going on. I’m not sure how we would do it. Dad would not want to cooperate.”

“We have to create an environment that makes him comfortable with hypnosis. Do either of you have trouble sleeping, smoke or have trouble with concentration? Hypnosis is good for weight, but clearly neither of you need that.”

“Why do you ask that?”

“If I want to convince your father that hypnosis would help him, it would help if someone he knew was hypnotized first.”

Arlene spoke first. “Since I am the professional, I should be the example.”

That was fine with me. “I can’t argue with that logic. Could we practice here so we don’t have surprises when we see your dad?”

“That’s a good idea. What should I do?”

“Sit in the comfortable chair and relax. Are you relaxed?”

“As much as I can, under the circumstances.”

“Close your eyes and imagine that you are floating in the air.” She closed her eyes and seemed to relax more. Her head fell back against the pillowed back of the chair.

“Your head is very heavy and your shoulders are very loose. Your whole body is limp.” I could see her body loosen as I spoke. Her sister, Magen, was watching with wide eyes.

“I will count to one hundred, with each number you will go into a deeper trance. You will feel very good and very relaxed. Your whole body will feel refreshed and unwound. You will feel better than you have felt in a very long time.” I counted slowly to one hundred. Her breathing seemed to deepen as I counted.

“When ever I say sleep, you will let your whole body relax and go into an even deeper trance. If I say trance, you will go into a trance without anything obvious changing. When I count to three you will wake. In the future when I say wake, you will come out of your trance.”

I counted to three and waited. Arlene, opened her eyes and looked around. “I feel terrific. I don’t remember you doing anything, but I know I feel wonderful. Megan you should try it.”

Yes! “I’d like that, Mr. Lawrence, could we do that?” I pretended to think about it.

“Sure, Magen, I will hypnotize you. Sit in the same chair Arlene sat in. Arlene, why don’t you move to the couch?” Arlene moved over and Magen sat down. I suspected that she was preconditioned from watching her sister. When she sat down she went limp without being asked.

“Magen, I am going to count to a hundred, like I did with Arlene. You will go into a very deep trance as I count.” As I counted I looked over at Arlene. She was putting herself back under. Soon both sisters were sprawled out, completely limp.

“Magen whenever I say sleep you will go completely limp and into a deep trance, when I say wake you will come out of the trance. If I say trance you will go into a deep trance but you will not change the way you look or act. Whenever you are in a trance it will make you feel very relaxed and refreshed. You will feel terrific. Magen wake.” Magen opened her eyes. Arlene still lay there.

“How do you feel?”

“Oh, Mr. Lawrence, I feel terrific. That is a wonderful feeling. I could do that all the time.”

She looked around. “Is Arlene hypnotized?”

“She did it to herself. What do you remember about what happened?”

She looked puzzled. “You know, I don’t remember anything. What happened?”

“I hypnotized you. It feels good, right?”

“Oh, yes.”

“Magen, trance.” She did not appear to change. Except she stopped talking.

“Magen, you are in a deep hypnotic trance. How do you feel?”

“Relaxed.”

“Your mind and body are under my complete control. You like that, don’t you?”

“Yes.”

“How much experience have you had with sex?”

“I have had sex two times.”

“Tell me about it.”

“I had a boyfriend that raped me and my father raped me when I was twelve.”

“How old are you and your sister?”

“I am twenty four and she is twenty six.”

“Do you date?”

“No, I am not interested in trying again.”

“Are you afraid to try again?”

“Yes.”

“Did your father ever try again?”

“No, he was in his accident shortly after he raped me.”

“Why are you helping him if he raped you?”

“I don’t think about it and he was under incredible stress when he did it to me. Mom had just died and he thought he had cancer. I don’t think about the rape.” She was talking matter of factly. She was not showing any emotion.

“Magen I am going to be your Master and you will be my slave. You will call me Master when we are alone. I will be responsible for all of your actions while I am around you. You will not be responsible for anything when you are with me. That will please you, correct?”

“Yes.”

“Did your father rape your sister, also?”

“I don’t think so. We don’t talk about it.”

“Does Arlene know your father raped you?”

“Yes.”

“Do you think about having sex?”

“Yes.”

“What do you think about?”

“I want someone to make tender love to me so I feel wonderful. I want to have an orgasm with another person. I have had orgasms through masturbation, I want to do it with another person.”

“Do you want to do it with me?”

“Yes.”

“Do you want to do it with your sister?”

“I think so.”

“Magen, sit in the chair and sleep.” She sat in the chair and collapsed.

I went over to Arlene. “Arlene, are you hypnotized?”

“Yes.”

“Why?”

“I like the way it feels and I let you hypnotize me as you talked to Magen.”

“How deep is your trance?”

“Very deep.”

“Do you want to be under my complete control, mind and body?”

“Yes.”

“Why?”

“I don’t want to be responsible for anything else. I am attracted to you and I want you to control me. I don’t want to think about it. I want to do things that my waking mind would reject. I have laid in bed and fantasized about having a man control me and make me do things with him that I would be unwilling to do if I had control. I would imagine myself being hypnotized. Then you came along. I knew you were attracted to my sister and I and the feeling was mutual. We talked about it long into the night. Use me, control me, just don’t let me remember.”

“Did your Dad rape you?”

“No, he tried and I stopped him. I didn’t realize that he would do my sister.”

“Have you ever thought about sex with Magen?”

“Oh, yes. We both have. That was something else that we thought we might do if controlled. All our lives we have only had each other. We know everything about each other. That is one more thing to do.”

The best way to describe Arlene and Magen would be to say they were cute. They were both about five feet, seven inches tall and weighed about a hundred twenty-five. Their figures were ideal. Nice breasts and shapely hips. They both had long auburn hair. They were both firm without looking like Amazons.

“Arlene, get undressed.”

She quickly took off her clothes. The promises her body made, clothed, were more than delivered when she was naked. Her breasts were firm and jutting and her hips were smooth, round and looked soft. Her legs were very firm without defined muscles. Her nipples were erect and I began to smell that musky smell that I love. Her pubic hair was soft and blonde. The fair hair was glistening with moisture. She was standing in front of me and her breathing was rapid and her chest was flushed. I reached and put a finger in her pussy. It was soft, firm and very wet. She subtly pushed her body against my hand. I rubbed her clitoris and a moan escaped from her mouth.

I was getting quite erect. “Magen, stay in a trance and come here.”

Magen got up and came over to me. “Magen, strip naked.”

She promptly pulled her dress over her head. She was only wearing a bra and panties. She pulled her panties down and stepped out of them. She then released her bra and shrugged it off. She was like Arlene’s twin. Including the musky smell.

The two naked sisters were now standing together. "Are both of you on birth control?”

In unison, “yes.”

“Both of you get on your hands and knees in front of me.’

They got down on all fours facing me. I wasn’t sure how they would take that command. I quickly pulled off my clothes. My cock was now very erect. “Both of you lick me.”

They both began to lick. I was soon very wet and very erect and very ready. They would lick the pre-cum as it appeared on the tip of my penis. After a few minutes of that I pulled back and told them to stop and stay there. I walked behind them. I placed my penis in Arlene’s cunt and my fingers in Magen’s cunt. We all pumped together. Then I switched. When my cock was in Arlene’s pussy it seemed to clinch around my cock as she humped backwards against me. Magen was humping feverishly against my hand as it rubbed her clit. When I switched they both gasped. Arlene as I pulled out and Magen as I pushed in. We continues like that for several minutes. Everyone’s breathing was getting ragged. I knew I couldn’t hold out much longer.

“When I tell you, you both will have huge orgasms. Now!” With that command I shot into Magen as Arlene squirted all over my hand. Both girls moaned loudly as they bucked their hips. I put my arms around both of them as we all fell forward. The sisters landed softly on their chests with me between them. They were so soft and erotic feeling. They were still coming down from their orgasms. We lay there for a few minutes and then I got up.

“Girls we can’t stay here all evening. From now on you shall call me Master and I shall call you Slave A or Slave M. If someone else is present I shall just use the initials and you will call me Sir. Both of you are under my absolute control. Now, both of you, wake.”

Both woman looked around with wide eyes. I was still naked and so were they. I could tell they were confused. Finally Arlene spoke. “I have this feeling like I should call you Master and you will call me Slave A. I feel like I have just been satiated with sex. What happened?”

“I hypnotized you both and took control of you. You are both now my willing sex slaves. How do you feel?”

She blushed. The pink went from the top of her neck to below her breasts. “I feel strange. I think I should be upset, naked in front of a stranger. I’m not. I feel very content. What should I do next?”

“Both of you come here so I can hold you.” They did. I put my arms around them and squeezed their naked breasts and patted their naked hips. They cuddled against me.

“Girls, I want to introduce you to my wife. I want you to come to my house at seven tomorrow evening. When should we meet with your father?”

Magen spoke. “We can meet with Dad next week. What should we wear to meet your wife?”

“What you are wearing?” I had a smile on my face.

“I suppose if that is what you really wanted, we would do it. Is that what you want us to do?”

“No, dress casual. We will. If you have thongs and front clasp bras wear them. Don’t buy them just for the visit. We will have a very good time.” I gave them both a kiss and a note with my address and sent them on their way.

That evening I conditioned my wife, Sally, for the following evening. Sally was my very best hypnosis subject. “Sally go into a trance.” She did not change expression, but her eyes went glassy. I was now talking to what I call the back of her brain. She would never remember what I said, although she would act on my instructions.

“Tomorrow, two young women are going to visit us at seven in the evening. We will play sex games with them. Wear loose fitting clothes and serve dinner early. I will be home at five.”

“Yes, Mike.”

The girls arrived precisely on time. They were both wearing shorts and shirts with sandals. Very little to take off. I was curious whether they would have thongs or front hooking bras. My son, Jason, was out for the evening. Or so I thought.

“Girls, this is my wife, Sally. Sally aren’t they cute?”

“Yes, Mike they certainly are.” I directed everybody to the den.

“Sally, go into a trance.” She did. “Now, take off your clothes.”

Sally was wearing a loose pair of pants and a blouse. She dropped the pants and stepped out of them and unbuttoned her blouse and shrugged it off. All that was left was panties and a bra. I unclasped her bra and she dropped her panties. She loved to have me undo her bra. She stood there naked.

“Well, girls, doesn’t she have a terrific figure for a women of fifty-five?”

Arlene, “I’ll say. Wow. I hope I look like that when I’m fifty-five, what do you think Magen?”

“She is terrific.”

“Both of you go into trance.” Nothing changed. “Would you two rather be in a trance or remember everything that happens?”

Arlene spoke. “We talked about that. It was startling to all of a sudden be aware that we are naked. It was stimulating and scary. We were up much of the night talking about our experience. If you hadn’t had us wake up naked we would never have remembered or known why we were so wet in the crotch. We decided that we want to know what goes on. We recognize that we are controlled by you and we love it.”

“Okay, wake, Slaves.”

I took my clothes off. I was slowly getting erect. “Sally, lay on the couch.”

“Arlene I want you to lick Sally’s cunt and clit until she comes. While she is doing that, Magen, you give me a blow job.”

I sat on the couch with my legs spread. Megan kneeled in front of me and took me in her mouth. Her warm mouth felt terrific. Sally was beginning to make noise. She was close. I was concentrating on staying hard without getting close. Just at that moment the door to the den opened and Jason walked in.

Jason had been conditioned and was a good subject. He was as tall as me, six and a half feet and much huskier. He was hung like a horse. “I got stood up.”

He looked around. “It looks like I am missing something here. Dad, introduce me.”

I reluctantly pulled out of Magen’s mouth. Sally was just finishing her orgasm. “Girls, this Is my son, Jason.” Jason was eighteen, going on thirty. He was mature for his age and as I said, very well endowed in the sex department. Well over eight inches and over three inches diameter. He was also very strong. They both turned to him.

“How do you do?” In unison.

“Can I ask what’s going on? Mom’s naked and so are you and these two cute girls have all of their clothes on.”

“These two girls are my latest sex slaves. I just haven’t asked them to strip yet. Do you Slaves want to strip?”

“Yes!” Again, in unison.

“See, Jason. I gather you want to play also?”

“Sure. What’s with Mom?”

“She is in a trance and she just had an orgasm thanks to Arlene, Slave A.”

“Can I play with Mom, first? I promise, I will be careful.”

“No ejaculating into her. She would be very upset, if she knew. Sally sleep.” She slumped in a heap.

“I promise.”

“Okay, but just for a minute.” Jason quickly stripped. Jason then went over to Sally and picked her up from under the arms. His cock was very erect and sticking straight up. It came to about his navel. He lifted Sally up, facing him and slowly impaled her on his erect pole. Her feet were well off the ground. He then walked around the room with her impaled on him. He balanced her with his hand on the small of her back.

“That’s enough, Jason. Put her down.”

“Can I do one of the cuties?”

He was pulling Sally off his pole as he talked. She came off leaving the pole very slick with her juices. She was not reacting to anything. He put her on the floor.

“Jason sleep.” He collapsed where he was standing. His pole stayed erect.

“Slaves, what do you think of my son, Jason?”

12