Mall Kiosk Attendant Learns a Lesson

Story Info
She wanted my attention - she got it.
2.1k words
3.97
10.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NC-18 -- No characters under the age of 18 are depicted in this story.

This is a copyrighted original work of erotic fiction. All rights reserved.

*

I try to be a nice guy... Really, I do...

Well, not all the time. You'll know that if you've read any of my "stories".

But sometimes...

Sometimes you just have to do what needs to be done.

Just got back from the mall doing some shopping. Yeah, even people "like me" shop. Sometimes it's clothing, sometimes it's toys, and sometimes it's "toys" or things that can be used as "toys".

It's usually more at hardware stores and tack & saddle shops, but even I go to the mall sometimes.

I'm not sure if your local shopping mall has the same type of kiosks down the middle that mine does, but...

A lot of the attendants are quiet and let people come up to them if they're interested in what the vendor has to sell -- since it's displayed right there to see.

But some of them get a bit more aggressive. Maybe they're bored? Maybe they have a quota? Don't know -- don't care. I mean, I care because they are trying to do the job they've been hired to do. But some of them get too aggressive. Obnoxious, even.

And there's not usually a lot you can do about it.

But today...

Let me start at the beginning.

I'd gone to the mall to look for a few very specific items. Unfortunately the stores I needed to go to were at opposite ends of the mall.

So I wound up walking the entire thing.

Something else I don't know is whether your mall has those people who flock there on weekends -- and especially on rainy or snowy weekends -- and then just wander like the undead?

And if they have kids or kids in strollers, then forget about getting anywhere quickly -- especially if they think they're in training for slow-motion racing and go three-wide down both the straight-aways AND the corners. (No offense -- I love to watch NASCAR races so I'm NOT making fun of ya'll/us.)

I stopped in the bookstore to check my normal sections, then hung out and watched to see which women were checking out the latest in the chains of "mommy porn".

Then I headed out for the other end of the mall.

I passed several kiosks and got everything from indifference to, "Excuse me, sir..." as I walked past.

But at one kiosk waaay down at the other end -- just a few stores shy of my target -- one of the kiosk attendants tried to get my attention.

I was polite.

I just said, "No thanks," and walked on.

I found what I was looking for and was trying to decide whether it would work for what I was thinking and decided to go look in a few other stores while cogitating.

The next time I passed the same kiosk the same woman was on the other side and tried to get my attention.

I saw her see me and start my way and I used a pair of "NASCAR nannies" as the "pick" to block her as I walked past.

The third time I passed I was going for the "pass in the outside lane" maneuver when a gal pushing a stroller made an un-signaled exit into a store and I was forced to drop to the inside to keep from putting her into the wall.

Have I mentioned I walk fast pretty much all the time?

Have I mentioned I can sometimes be a bit, um, aggressive?

She managed to ask if I was interested in "full body cologne" as I tried to get past. I politely told her I wasn't interested and continued on my way.

See? Polite. Nice guy.

I went to the store, made my purchase and was on my way back when I noticed that she had seen me coming yet again.

I considered my options and there weren't any good ones. Both sides of the mall were two- three- or even four-wide. You might suggest I turn around and go another way, but again, if you've read any of my "stories" you'll know that really wasn't an option. Not with my unique mindset.

I still tried to be a nice guy. I pretended to look into the store windows on the side away from her. I hope you can appreciate how difficult it was for me to do that, since I usually meet challenges head-on.

But I was still trying to be a nice guy.

That's when she grabbed my wrist.

Maybe "grabbed" is a bit harsh, but her fingers briefly touched my wrist as she said, "Sir, this is the fourth time you've come past here," like there could be no other reason for a person to walk past the same point in a mall four times except to check out her wares. Or her.

And that's when I decided something had to be done.

I stopped and turned to face her, then stared her in the eyes until she dropped her gaze away from mine.

"You have my attention. Continue." I said as I continued to regard her.

She began her spiel and gestured to the wares on the cart, but all I was hearing was a cartoon teacher's voice -- you know the one.

I hadn't heard anything but "full body cologne", but I'd heard that before. I wasn't listening because I was busy reading.

I wasn't reading the signs on the kiosk, or even the words on the boxes she was first holding out to me then merely gesturing to.

I was busy reading her.

I watched as she pulled her shoulders back to emphasize her exposed cleavage (and I have to admit, it was a pretty nice cleavage, exposed by a low-cut blouse).

At first, she was doing it to try to entice me into considering buying something, but as I stood there, completely still and staring at her, it gradually changed into a subconscious attempt to make herself more attractive to me as a man

I watched as she gradually turned her outside foot and knee away from me, opening herself to any advance I might make.

I watched as her gestures became smaller and listened as her voice became quieter.

She might have thought she was becoming quieter intentionally to draw me into her spiel, but I knew better.

I watched as her gestures continued to become smaller, then using only one hand as the other took to (she thought stealthily) rubbing across her stomach, first just under her breasts, then slowly down to her waistband before dropping to the front of her thigh where her palm and fingers began to draw unconscious circles.

I watched as those circles first drew closer to her inner thigh, then slowly worked its way back toward the outside of her thigh and around to the back.

I watched as her hand slowly caressed its way up her ass cheek until her arm halted with what I was sure was her wrist in the small of her back.

I watched as her gestures with her other hand slowly became smaller until it too was placed behind her back.

She gamely tried to continue her spiel, but I could tell her heart wasn't in it any more.

She finally sputtered to a stop and stood there, subconsciously twisting her outside foot back and forth, which also served to open the stance of her legs slightly more with each "wag".

It would also be wafting the musk from her body out and away, with the hope of enticing some attention.

When I figured the time was right I finally broke my self-imposed immobility and leaned toward her. Not close enough to "invade her space" -- even though she was subconsciously inviting me to invade any space I wanted to -- but close enough so that only she and I would know what I said.

"There is only one way you could convince me to buy some of your cologne," I said as I allowed my voice to drop both in volume and register. And she leaned forward in the attempt to hear my spiel. "But just my telling you how would probably violate the laws of this state. So I'll need your consent to continue."

I stood, again stock-still as I waited for her response.

"Well?"

"Please tell me how I might make you happy?"

"Oooooh, little girl..." She shivered. "If you wanted to make me happy, you'd have let me walk on past. But you wanted to draw my attention to you, and not necessarily to make a sale. At least, not to sell your cologne. So now you have my attention. My complete. Undivided. Attention." She shivered again.

"I'm pretty sure part of your sale method is to get me to allow you to apply a sample of your cologne to me. And that's where the problem lies. There is only one way that I have cologne applied to me. After I allow one or two of my young ladies to wash me in the shower I allow another to dry me from head to toe.

"When I am dry, another young lady approaches me with the cologne I currently use. Once I'm ready, I nod to her and she sprays a small amount on her cleavage and she lowers herself until she can press her breasts to either side of one elbow, then slowly rises and arches her back until she reaches my shoulder.

"Then she switches to the other side, re-sprays her chest and gently spreads cologne up that arm as well."

As I've been talking, I've gradually shifted my position and she's inched her way closer to the kiosk to keep herself in the center of my attention. She comes to a halt, trapping her wrists behind her with her back pressing them against the shelf of the kiosk and becomes still.

I stepped slightly closer, symbolically "trapping" her and continued. Even though she won't meet my gaze, I can tell her eyes have come unfocused.

"She re-sprays yet again and stoops slightly to drag her cologne-laden breasts up the right side of my torso. One more re-spray and she drags her breasts up the left side of my torso.

"She pauses and I gesture for her to continue. One more spray and she squats until her breasts gently straddle my manhood..."

I watched as she quietly bent forward slightly in subconscious imitation of my story.

"...and slowly rises, spreading cologne across my abs until she reaches my chest."

I watched as she slowly arched her back as if she were drawing her breasts up an imaginary torso.

"When she reaches my chest, she slowly and gently spreads the cologne across my chest."

I watched as she slowly twisted her torso back and forth, her nipples plainly erect through her bra and black blouse. They're even more prominent because of the way she's breathing -- almost panting.

"I turn around and she re-sprays yet again then spreads it up my back using short strokes, gradually working from my waistline to my shoulder-blades."

I watched as she arched her back, causing her breasts to rise and fall, twisting her torso a little at a time. Sweat has broken out on her face and torso.

"I allow her to kneel, re-spray and drag her breasts up the back of first one thigh, then the other, before she brushes her breasts across my tight ass-cheeks.

"Then I turn around and allow her to re-spray her cleavage before dragging her breasts up first my right thigh, then my left. She re-sprays again and gently caresses my cock and balls with her bare breasts to massage the cologne into them."

And she made circles in the air with her tits.

I leaned in and whispered in her ear, "So... Unless you're willing... To give me a sample... In the same... Exact... Way. Right here. Right now. In public. I'm not interested." And I walked away.

When I got about fifty feet away I turned and looked back through the crowd.

She had turned to face the kiosk and was leaning on it with her forehead resting on both forearms. I could see her flexing her knees alternately and I knew she was working the crotch-seam of her slacks against her clit.

I caught a motion from the store behind her and saw a female employee step slightly into the walkway and look in my direction. She looked at me, then back at the woman hunched over and almost humping the air.

She looked back at me and raised one eyebrow in a silent question. I smiled at her and winked and she gave me a brilliant smile back.

Then I turned and walked away.

So you tell me...

Was I a nice guy or not?