Mall Parking Lot

Story Info
Slut uniforms let a guy find love.
1.4k words
3.32
19.5k
9
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
prevacker
prevacker
124 Followers

I never raped women, but some women I fucked were so fucking drunk they probably don't even remember what I looked like. But I DO rob women.

I have learned that a lot of women want sex to be consensual, but they don't actually plan on consenting- they work hard to find a guy who is aggressive and keeps going unless he is STOPPED.

Then they don't make any real effort to stop him, but they may make half hearted comments about what he is doing to them and how they want him to stop. Like "oh, you are kissing my nipples and making them hard... please stop that now, I don't know if I can stand it."

Does that sound like someone who actually wants you to stop kissing her nipples?

Anyway, ALL the women in this story are like that- of course they don't want to get ROBBED, but they love getting fucked before they learn I plan on robbing them before I leave.

This story starts a few months ago on a Thursday afternoon. That doesn't matter at all, but some people like to have "more detail" in a story.

I was going to rob a lady at the mall- she was coming back to her car where I was waiting. She had on a very short skirt and low blouse, sexy!

But I wanted cash, and so when she unlocked her car, I opened the back door and pushed her in.

Before I could tell her to hand over the money, she yelled "Don't hurt me, I will do whatever you tell me to do, just don't hurt me!" And before I could tell her to actually do anything, she had turned away from me, hiked up her skirt and pushed her naked butt at me. It was a very pretty butt, truly as nice as any I have ever worked on, so like a young man's thoughts in spring, my thoughts turned to LOVE.

She was not the godmother, but this was an offer I could not refuse- and I was stiff before I got my pants down. Her cunt was surprisingly wet and swollen without any foreplay, and it was just tight enough that each time I could pull out enough to feel real resistance to my next thrust. She was moaning in pleasure, and otherwise remained silent.

I came within a few minutes of fucking her at my basic rate which starts slow and gets faster and faster. My speed may not be surprising, but what was remarkable is that she was coming long before I did. Pervert! But who was I to complain, I was in love.

Then I pulled up my pants, and before I could demand money- she asked if I needed any money?!

"Yeah, I am really strapped... thanks!"

This meant that I probably could not be arrested, I thought. I did not really rob her, and no jury would find me guilty if she paid me after fucking her? would they?

A few weeks later, I was at the Mall again, broke again, and hoping that same lady would be shopping. But while I was waiting, I saw another lady with different hair and smaller tits, but the same kind of shorty skirt and LOW cut blouse (no bra likely because most of her tit was out of the blouse!).

When I pushed her into her car, it was like an instant replay, with the skirt up and the naked crotch pushed back at me. Except her cunt was really hairy, and a lot tighter than the first one- but I managed to go slower and enjoy myself, while I am pretty sure she managed to come at least three times! And she gave me more money than the first one, but I had to ask her nicely.

Turns out I had stumbled into a really efficient, good-paying way to fuck by nice looking women. All I had to do was wait for someone "in uniform".

These women with short skirts, tits hanging out, and NO panties- that was their uniform.

You need a cop, look for the uniform. You need a middle aged woman to fuck, LOOK FOR THE UNIFORM.

I guess they go shopping in the hope they will find someone to service them, and I was the one they found. Maybe some of them find guys IN the Mall, but if they don't- I'm a very willing and capable fucker waiting out by their car in the parking lot.

I actually found a third similar woman - she had the "uniform", and had her pussy shaven, but it was really loose and I had trouble concentrating on what I was doing. She loved it though, probably because I am long enough to move most women's uterus around some. And for most women, MORE fucking is better than less.

But this fourth woman was a little different because when I pushed her skirt up, she actually had on panties. The panties and her butt were very pretty! - but I just tore them off her instead of carefully removing them. I guess they were expensive- how should I know that!? I don't shop for panties, at least not like those..

After I tore them off, it was like an instant replay of the other three. I guess she got an extra kick out of having her panties ripped off- maybe something that happened to her in High School? And she didn't offer any money, but when I explained my economic problems, she handed me her purse and she did have $80 in her purse.

A few days later I stopped at the Mall to look for any women who might need my help, and damn if some Police didn't arrest me, and I got charged with rape and theft. The last woman, whose panties I accidentally tore, has lied to the police and said I threatened her with a knife, and that I had demanded sex and money.

I hadn't even taken my knife OUT nor opened it!

She may have seen it on my belt, but I sure never got it anywhere near her. And I didn't "demand" anything, I asked very politely- and only AFTER I had given her a really good fucking.

If she didn't want me to have the money, why give me the purse and not say a word to suggest that she thought she was being robbed. And I am certain she came like a Banshee, so there is no chance she thought she had been raped. If she had asked, I might have agreed to pay for the torn panties, but she never said a word about that. I told the Police officers all this, and they seemed to sincerely believe me but I ended up in front of a judge a few weeks later.

When that lady testified, she was not wearing that outfit she had on at the Mall. I didn't have a chance in that court, and I had a terrible lawyer too. So now I am one more "innocent" man who is in jail for a long long time because of some ungrateful bitch.

Turns out her husband examined her when she got home and found my cum dripping out of her naked pussy. She said I had torn off her panties and raped her and kept her panties. What would I want with torn panties, no matter how expensive they were. And she made up the rest of her story about the knife and the robbery.

I am certain I did not even take out my knife! She was crying her eyes out. I would have believed her myself if I had not heard her screaming with pleasure when she had an orgasm from my fucking her so well. But she never mentioned how well she had been fucked. Only that "he raped me", which she seemed to say every chance she got.

Not surprising the jury did not believe the truth when I explained it, and my lawyer was not allowed to even ASK about other sexual aspects of her life, or how many times she came from the good fucking I had provided her.

You just can't trust women when it comes to sex I guess. I thought I was "safe", but that bitch had planned a lot better than I had. She had a perfect rape story- and got what she wanted without remorse or punishment when her husband discovered she had cheated on him with me at the Mall.

I'm not sure there is anything to learn from my story, but from now on I am going to wear a mask I guess. And be a little more careful with expensive panties I suppose.

prevacker
prevacker
124 Followers