Mall Strut

Story Info
Walking in the mall, wearing slutty black pumps.
6.9k words
4.65
73.6k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can't believe that I am really doing this. Walking in the mall, wearing slutty black pumps, a black silk mini-skirt with a tiny lace thong underneath and a flimsy white silk blouse with just a thin lace bra underneath. My nervousness is causing tiny beads of sweat to form and trickle down my blouse. I had a bet with my husband, over a stupid basketball game, with the loser having to do whatever the other wanted for a full day. I had his day all planned out: painting and doing all kinds of stuff around the house. I was sure that I was going to win, but here I am in the mall looking like a prostitute. If I had known what he wanted me to do, I never would have made the bet.

I feel like a slut and I know that I look like one, too, but somehow a part of me is enjoying this. All of the men staring at me is really doing something to me. I can feel the moistness between my legs and an urge to show off more of myself.

When I first started out today, I was very self-conscious and kept my arms crossed in front of my chest, but realizing that this just brought more attention to myself, I forced myself to act naturally; and soon I realized that I enjoyed having their eyes undress me. I have even found myself trying to catch men looking at me, watching their faces as their eyes wander all over my over-exposed body. Earlier, I spied a teenage boy staring at me, and without even realizing what I was doing, I stretched my arms up, pressing my breasts against the blouse enjoying the look on his face as he stared at my breasts straining the fabric of my blouse. I am supposed to meet my husband in the food court for some new instructions and I can only imagine what he has planned for me next.

I think those three guys are following me. As I stop and pretend to be interested in a window display, I notice that they stopped also. As I continue on, I see that they are right behind me. I have to admit that, as nervous as I am, I am also very turned-on by this.

Oops, I just dropped my purse. As I bend over to pick it up, I can feel this tiny silk skirt ride up my behind, as my nearly naked ass is exposed to them and whoever else is looking in my direction. Knowing that these men can see so much of me, is making me even hotter. I can't believe how turned-on I am! I never realized that acting like a slut would feel so sexy, so confident, so powerful. I am not sure anymore if the reason that I am sweating is nervousness or lust. Stealing a glance at my followers, I see that they are stopped, and if I wasn't so turned-on I would have to laugh. They are staring at me with their mouths wide open. I give them a quick smile and I continue walking knowing that they are watching my butt as I wiggle away.

I notice that they are getting closer and not trying to hide themselves anymore. I am almost to the food court and my appointment with my husband. I step onto the escalator with my little following right behind me, and I know that they can look right up my skirt. Knowing that they can probably see how wet my panties are makes me even hotter. I am tempted to really give them a show by putting my hand inside my panties and my finger inside my dripping slit, but I fight off that temptation. I am on the verge of an orgasm, and I feel my legs wobble as I reach the top of the escalator and step off.

Seeing my husband, Chuck, at a table near the McDonald's, he smiles at me and walks away as I start to walk toward him. I see an envelope on the table, and I take his place. I see Chuck's writing and his instructions for me to go to the ladies room and open the envelope. I know that he is watching me, and I remember our deal: if I didn't follow his instructions, no matter how stupid, exactly as I was told, we would repeat the whole day next weekend. I hastily grab the envelope and just as I start to stand the three strangers walk by. One of them starts to say something to me, but I just ignore him as I make my way to the ladies room.

Sitting here in the empty lounge, I open the envelope, and I almost gasp as I comprehend the next part of my day. I am to remove my bra and my panties, put them in my purse, and continue to walk until I get to a bench in front of a lingerie store on the other side of the mall. I sit and decide that I am not going to do this. I'll walk out of this mall right now. Not only is the bet off but that Chuck is really going to hear it from me about this!

Standing, instead of leaving, I find myself entering an empty stall. After closing the door, I quickly remove my blouse and my bra. While putting the blouse back on, I can't help but see how my large, dark nipples poke holes in this flimsy little silk blouse. As I remove my panties, I am surprised by how moist and warm they are.

I put everything inside my purse but I am so horny that I have to touch myself for just a second. I sit, pull up my skirt, close my eyes, and start to play with myself. Rubbing my clit feels so good! I imagine that I am doing this in front of a crowd, with everybody urging me on. I am surprised again by how quickly, how powerfully I am overcome by pure lust.

Oh my God, I didn't mean to actually go this far but here it comes... Ohhh My God! As I am overcome by my orgasm, I hear myself moan. I try to stay silent but I know that some sounds have escaped my lips.

Now that I have my composure back, I realize just how turned-on I am by showing off my body to total strangers. I straighten out my clothes and as I walk by the mirror, I can see exactly what I look like. As I walk, I can feel how my tits are bouncing around. I look at my skirt and see that the bottom is just below my butt. Just the slightest breeze will let everybody see how naked I am under this tiny skirt. Since nobody is in here, I bend over to see how much of me shows when I do it.

Oh, this skirt rides up so high, I better not if I don't want to get arrested for indecent exposure. As I pull down my skirt, I hear a sound from one of the other stalls. I glance around quickly and notice that one of the other stalls is occupied, with the door still open a crack. I can hear someone in there. It sounds like she is masturbating!

My curiosity gets the best of me, so I move closer and ask, "Are you okay?"

I hear her say yes but it comes out almost as a moan.

I fight off the urge to open the door, but my curiosity gets the best of me and I decide to wait and see this woman. I stall for time freshening up my makeup, and after a short while, she leaves the stall. I realize that she has been sweating, but has a look of total satisfaction on her face. I guess that she is about my age — mid twenties — with blonde hair as opposed to my dark brown. I look her in the eye and she greets me with a playful smile as I notice her beautiful green eyes.

She quickly explains to me that she has been following me, because...

I ask her to repeat the last part because I didn't quite hear it.

I can't believe it! She just told me that she was following me because she wants to make love to me. When I stopped to pick up my purse earlier, she decided that she had to have me, and has been following me ever since. Somehow I didn't notice her.

I don't know what to say. As I stand in front of her, open mouthed, she quickly explains to me that she is bisexual, and often comes to the mall to pick up bored housewives. When she walked into the ladies room after me, she heard me moaning and had to go and play herself, too, but when I was looking at myself in front of the mirror, that brought her over the edge.

I have always been sort of curious about what it would feel like to be with another woman, but I have never had a chance to find out. Now this beautiful woman is trying to pick me up, and I have no idea how to react!

She explains that many women come to the mall looking for a lover, and she can tell when a women wants another woman without the woman even realizing it herself. She continues, saying that although I may not realize it, I would enjoy myself so much if I came with her.

I start to protest, but she quiets me with a too-passionate kiss that I can't help but return. She somehow can see the nervous and confused state that I am in. She reaches in her purse and pulls out a business card, writes on it, and tells me to call her soon. I watch her leave, then look down at the card and see her name, work number, pager number and beeper number.

I better get going. Chuck is going to be waiting for me. Leaving the ladies room, I look around for my little group of followers, but they are nowhere to be seen. Suddenly I feel self-conscious and lost. I am in the middle of a huge mall, practically naked. As hot as I felt before, suddenly all of that sexual arousal that I had felt before is gone, replaced by embarrassment and humiliation. I better get going and get this over with before I get arrested for solicitation.

I am almost to my next rendezvous with Chuck when I notice that I have regained my group of admirers. I'm feeling more confident and at ease as I find myself with somebody familiar, even if they are strangers. Feeling daring again, I stop at the fountain, open my purse for some change and toss a quarter into the fountain. I can't see them, but I can somehow feel their eyes run up and down my body, but I can sense somebody coming closer to me. A part of me wants to escape and get out of here, and I actually decide to continue on, but just as I turn around, I see one of the trio standing next to me. As I look over at him, he gives me a sexy little smile.

Up close, I can see that he is quite handsome with very muscular body and an appealing bulge between under his jeans. I smile at him and with that he moves closer to me. I want to move away but I am nearly frozen in place, not by terror, but something else. I need to see what will happen next. Without even saying anything, he takes my hand and places it on his penis. I really can't believe that I am doing this, but I give it a little squeeze just to tease him and I am filled with lustfulness. All I want at that moment is to have his cock inside me.

Somehow I get the strength to take my hand away, and I feel as if a spell has been broken. I look at him and smile but turn to leave. I hear him say, "You can go if you want, but at least let me get a good look at you."

Turning toward him, I feel so embarrassed yet so sexy. I can see his eyes go over my entire body, undressing me with his eyes. They start at my ankles and slowly move up the entire length of me, pausing at my breasts. When he gets to my eyes I hear him say, "Now turn around and bend over."

I am shocked by his request and reply, "What do you think I am? Some sort of plaything?"

"No, but you know that you want to, so do it"

Without the will to fight the urge to let this strange man look at my naked body, I do as he says. As I bend over, I can feel the cool air over my naked wet pussy.

"Now spread your legs so I can get a good look at the rest of you."

Without even looking around to see if anybody can see me, I follow his command not able to stop myself even if I wanted to. I can feel his eyes almost fucking my exposed slit with his stare.

"Now finger yourself faster."

I then realize that my hand has moved between my legs and that I am actually fucking myself with my finger as he watches me. Realizing that I am masturbating in public, I start to moan and again I feel the flushness of an orgasm overtake me.

After what seems like forever, I compose myself and turn to look at my admirer. I find him next to me. He grabs me and I feel his hands on my bare flesh, his lips reaching toward mine and finding my eager lips searching for his. I know what I am doing is wrong, but I can't stop. Soon his tongue is inside my mouth and somehow my hand is grabbing at his cock, feeling the size of him and wanting to feel his bare flesh. I can feel his fingers sliding into me. my mind is telling me to stop, that I can't do this. I am thinking that I am a married woman, and this is wrong.... but it feels so good. He ends the kiss but keeps his fingers inside me.

At this moment, I realized what we are doing and where we are and pull away from him. I tell him that I have to go, and as I turn to leave, I hear him telling me that if I want to leave with him and his buddies, that they will wait for me for a half an hour right here by the fountain.

I have never wanted anything more than to stay and go with them wherever they want, do whatever they want, but somehow I find the strength to leave. I turn the corner and I see my husband waiting for me, smiling. I sit with him on the bench and in disbelief I hear him say what a show I put on back at the fountain. From where he was watching he could see everything. He watched as I showed myself off to the stranger, watched as I masturbated and orgasmed in front of everybody, watched as I put my hand on this strange man's cock, his fingers enter my wet pussy, our wet kiss.

I never intended for Chuck to see this, but at the moment he is the last thing on my mind. I was overcome by a powerful sexual force. He asks me what the man told me. I quickly tell him and start to apologize, but he quiets me and tells me the next part of his plan for me. He wants me to return to the fountain and go with them. I can't believe it! What does he think I am? Then he reminds me of what I owe him and I realize that I have to go, not for Chuck, but for me.

* * *

Walking toward the fountain, I see them sitting next to it. I didn't really take the time to look at them before, but now I can see that all three are built like athletes, They are all dressed similarly, in shorts and sport shirts. The one that kissed me is about six feet one and built like a football player, all muscles. The one next to him is about the same height but a little smaller but with a sweet innocent face, and the third is just a bit taller and even though he isn't as muscular as the others, he really is the best looking one of the bunch. He has the body of a dancer.

They finally see me approaching them. The football player gets up first to meet me and without saying a word, grabs me and kisses me. I have never been so hot in my life. He releases the kiss, takes my hand and wordlessly I follow him with the others right behind. We walk out of the mall and into the parking lot. We approach a convertible, and he motions me to get into the back seat.

This feels so dangerous, I don't even know their names or even if I will be safe, but it is too late to turn back now. I climb into the back seat, half-heartedly trying to keep my skirt down, but knowing that it is useless to even try and not even caring anymore. The football player and the dancer climb into the back with me and the other one gets into the car and starts it up. Before I can even think about asking out, we are off.

At this moment, I feel so many different things: embarrassment, terror, but most of all a sexual energy inside of me that I have never felt before. I feel a hand on my thigh and for the first time I speak. "I don't even know any of your names."

The dancer looks at me, smiles and tells me that his name is Anthony, the football player is Randy and the driver is David. I smile back at him and introduce myself as Maria.

This is followed by a period of uncomfortable silence. Tired of waiting, I decide that I will take the initiative. I put my hands on Randy's and Anthony's thighs, and slowly start to move my hands up toward their manhood. Finally Randy turns me to kiss him, and I remove my hand from his thigh while my other hand moves up Anthony's leg and I find his hard cock.

I break my lips from Randy's, and I start to kiss Anthony, the whole time feeling how large and how hard he is. While I am kissing him, I feel Randy start to massage my breast and then start to unbutton my blouse. Soon I feel the cool wind on my bare breasts and I feel Randy take my nipple into his mouth. I break Anthony's kiss, and push his mouth down to my other breast. I have never had both of my nipples sucked at the same time before and it really feels so good.

I open my eyes for just a second and I see David smiling at me in the rear-view mirror. I have to remember that we are still outside and that anybody driving by will be able to see me. Somehow this thought, instead of slowing me down, makes me feel even hotter. I start to open up Randy's zipper, but he smiles at me and tells me to wait until we get to our destination. Randy asks me if I want to keep going with them or if I want to go home. I quickly answer that I want to go with them. They both let go of me and Anthony finishes taking off my blouse, telling me that until we reach his house I am to give them a show.

I close my eyes and I start to massage my naked breasts, pulling one nipple to my mouth and gently licking it with my tongue. I feel my skirt being raised and my other hand goes to my pussy, and I start to put one finger inside of my drenched cunt. I let it rub against my clitoris, feeling the pleasure of my own touch. I am so turned on that this slight touch brings me to the brink of another orgasm. I start rubbing my hot wet pussy and I can hear my screams of pleasure over the sound of the wind rushing by.

Stopped at a traffic light, I sense somebody looking at me. I open my eyes to see a man in a pickup looking straight down at me. Embarrassment is overcome by the exhibitionist in me, and I just smile at him and push my breasts together with my arms. As the light changes, we take off with all the three men with me laughing at the astonishment on the guy's face, but I am still in the rush of my orgasm and I feel a shudder run down my body, leaving me with a tingling between my legs.

We pull up to a gated entrance, and as the gate opens it dawns on me what I am about to do. As I get out, David stops me, kisses me and starts to run his hands all over me. I feel another set of hands unzipping the skirt and pulling it down. I step out of it and I realize that I am standing outside completely naked with three men ready to fuck me. I am so hot right now that I barely feel myself being picked up and carried into the house.

Entering the house we go through a living room and past a couple of doors into a room with a large waterbed. Randy puts me down on the bed and explains to me that this is going to be a night that I will never forget. I smile at him and unzip his zipper, finally getting my hands and my mouth on a cock. I have never been so hungry for one in my entire life.

Normally I don't like to give blow jobs, but right now all I want to feel is his cock inside of my mouth and his hot cum going down my throat. As I am sucking him to the best of my ability, I feel another set of hands on me, and soon I feel somebody's mouth kissing my back. I stop my blow job and lay on my back, motioning for Randy to bring his cock back to my mouth.

Soon it is back in and I start devouring him again. I look down and I can see David kissing my legs and moving his way up. Soon his tongue is licking my pussy and nothing has ever felt so good to me in my entire life. I quickly have a powerful orgasm, screaming about how good it feels.

As I am cuming, David removes his mouth and puts his cock inside of me. As good as I felt before, I feel even better now. I don't even know if it is the same orgasm or another but I am soon in ecstasy again. As I feel David cum inside of me, I settle down and compose myself by concentrating on Randy's cock inside my mouth. When I see Anthony's hands grab my leg right leg and David grab my left leg, I am too lost in lust to realize what they are doing. Too absorbed in Randy's cock, I don't even realize what is happening and I soon find my legs handcuffed to the bed. As soon as I realize what they are doing, I free my mouth and start to say something, but I am cut off by Anthony telling me to be quiet and to trust them.

12