Mallory and her Achilles Heel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was leering as he looked over at me. "So when do y'all want me to fuck you again ... huh?"

I shrugged him off before gathering up my hastily discarded clothing and getting dressed. Retrieving the bracelet I staggered out of the building and made it into my car. I locked the doors, dropped my head onto the steering wheel and cried. The disgust I now felt for myself and what I had done was almost too much to bear. It took me a long time until I felt I was composed enough to drive home safely.

* * *

With trembling fingers I dialled Hunter's number and put the phone on loudspeaker. As it rang I smoothed my stockings up my smooth, toned legs and fastened them to the clips of the suspender belt. I didn't bother putting on my lacy bra or for that matter the matching thong. Those items remained inside my lingerie drawer.

"Hi honey, it's me." I said as the phone was finally answered. I could feel my heart pounding wildly and my stomach was in knots but I thought I'd managed to sound calm.

Hunter's rich, sexy voice came through loud and clear. "Hey baby, what's up?"

"Nothing darling," I answered as I rooted around inside my wardrobe. "I just thought I'd give you a call that's all."

"Oh okay. So ... how did the projects visit go?" Hunter asked. "Was it worthwhile?"

"You could say that," I answered as I found what I was looking for.

"That's good," Hunter replied. "And the charity dinner, how was that?"

"Sorry babe, I didn't make it. Something came up and for a while I wasn't feeling too good. I got something lodged in my throat and I thought it best not to go. I ended up being sick. I hope it won't be a problem?" I removed the hanger from the wardrobe and held the dress out in front of me, giving it the once over.

"No, I'm sure it won't cause us any issues. Anyway, are you okay now? Do you need anything?" Hunter was such a sweetheart. Always concerned about my welfare. That's why I loved him so much.

"No, just for you to come home, that's all," I said as I slipped into the dress. I wiggled about as I struggled to pull it over my hips. It was a tight fit. "I miss you!"

"And I miss you too honey. Look I'll be home in a couple of days time, we should have everything tied up by then."

"That's good," I replied. "Oh before you go, I just need to tell you something. I've hired a new gardener. I hope you won't be mad with me?"

"I could never be mad with you Mallory, you know that. If you think we need a new gardener then I'm fine with it."

I looked at myself in the mirror. The clingy material of the dress moulded itself to my body highlighting my full round ass and my wide hips. The top had a deep vee, which had the effect of revealing most of my large breasts and showcasing my impressive cleavage. The hem of the dress only just covered my ass cheeks and barely reached my stocking tops and suspender belt clips. I'd not worn it for a few years and it was now a size too small. I had already done my hair and makeup. I gave myself a couple of extra sprays of my expensive perfume.

"So when does he start?"

"He starts this afternoon." I replied as I slipped on my brand new 5" Louboutin heels and took a look at myself in the mirror. I was ready. I reached over to my phone to terminate the call.

"In fact I'd better go. He's waiting for me now in the gardener's shed."

"Does he know what you need?"

"Yes, I'm pretty sure he does. We covered most of it yesterday at our first meeting." I could feel my breathing was becoming a little bit restricted as I shivered from the thought of last night events. My heart was beginning to pound even faster and my stomach was now churning.

"Okay, I'll let you go. Love you and I'll talk to you tomorrow."

"Love you too. Bye." I pressed the end call button on my phone.

With a final glance in the mirror I walked out of the bedroom and descended the stairs.

It was time to go get my need fulfilled.