Mallory's Choice

Story Info
College girlfriend services a real cock.
2.5k words
4.15
100.9k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I consider myself lucky. While I'm not exactly what most women consider “hot”, I have a very attractive girlfriend. Mallory and I met as freshman - that was 2 years ago and we've been together ever since. She is shy and quiet (like me) which I’m sure has a lot to do why we've lasted.

At times, our relationship has been difficult for me. But not because of anything Mallory has done. It's been tough - partially because of my insecurities and partially because of Mallory's looks. She is stunning. Mallory is small framed, 5'5, 105lbs wet, blonde hair, pale blue eyes and breasts that are perfectly shaped. One thing that’s really great about her breasts is that while they are not big, they actually seem kind of large on her small body.

I on the other hand am undersized all around. Especially my penis. It's just less than 4 inches hard and abnormally thin. Because of this, I doubt that I will ever satisfy Mallory with anything other than my tongue (which I love doing). She has been understanding about my deficiency, but I always suspected that given the choice, she'd rather have sex with a larger guy.

To be honest, I've imagined her with other guys a lot. Maybe even obsessively. Men with big, long, fat cocks. Is that weird? I know it must be. Those graphic fantasies of Mallory with other men started about half-way though our very first date. I remember it well. She was wearing a relatively short jean skirt and tight burnt orange tank top. A lot of guys were blatantly staring at her. It suddenly occurred to me that I couldn't stop any of them from taking her. With that in mind I began imagining it actually happening. Me being forced to watch her give in to all these guys. Forced to watch her body respond-watch her orgasm while a line of men fucked her in the alley behind the bar we were in. Within a minute I was rock hard (of course nobody could tell).

That first date went well in a "what a great guy to be friends with" kind of way. I was expecting to hear some such sentiment from Mallory, but it never came. Not even after our fifth date - when we got intimate. I was elated. Then she told me that I was her first. Can you imagine why this bothered me? I began to suspect that she might be with me because she simply didn't know any better. Well, we are still together, but recent events have me wondering about our future.

Fast forward to about a month ago. That's when I began to notice a subtle change in Mallory. Maybe subtle is not the right word. Mainly it was an adjustment in her choice of clothing. She began revealing a lot more of her body while hanging out at my apartment. She spends most of her time at my place because it’s closer to campus and we like to be together anyway. This change of course terrified me and thrilled me at the same time. It thrilled my roommate, Todd, and his friends too. They are kind of jerks to me and I'm sure that any of them would take Mallory if they thought they'd get away with it. I'd only met them a few weeks earlier through a roommate ad in the school paper. Todd was always either working out, or partying at bars or with friends. Truth be told, I was a little envious. He seemed to do all the things I had problems with (e.g., talking to girls, working out, having friends) really well. Mallory agreed with my assessment of Todd and his friends. We both considered them crude and overly aggressive.

Although she spent a lot of nights at my apartment near those guys and me, Mallory usually stayed in my room studying with the door shut. However, out of the blue one Wednesday night last month she surprised me. That night she suddenly walked into the living room wearing just her panties, no bra, and her favorite tight, white, small (read barely covered her belly-button) and very thin t-shirt. I was floored and initially thought she'd just forgotten that we weren't alone. When she casually sat down next to Todd on the sofa, I knew she definitely was where she wanted to be. They began a casual discussion about an assignment – turns out he is in a class with her this semester. I never knew. I stared in awe as she sat there talking, a little too closely to Todd, with her erect pink nipples clearly visible through her top and wearing her tiniest pair of peach bikini panties. They barely covered her shaved bare pussy. After a few minutes of watching my girlfriend talking to Todd in her underwear, I had to excuse myself to our bathroom. As I stood over the bathroom vanity with cock in hand I imagined them having raw, purely animalist sex. It only took about 4 strokes before I squirted my meager load into our bathroom sink.

I stood there, my now limp penis shrinking in my hand. Their voices carried down the hall to me - shame washed over me. How pathetic. When I finally got the courage to open the bathroom doom, I nearly ran head on into Mallory. She was returning to my room still looking very hot. She asked if I was sick - I had been in the bathroom for like 10 minutes. I managed to stammer a weak no. She kissed me and said she was heading for bed. Then, almost as an afterthought, she pointed to her panties and asked if “wearing stuff like this around Todd” was okay? Confused, and afraid that I might come off as overly influenced by most recent fantasy, I replied that I wasn’t sure. She just smiled and explained that it was just as much our place as Todd's so she'd decided that she should wear whatever she was comfortable in. Then, after another quick kiss, she slipped down the hall to bed.

Over the next few weeks, I’d noticed that Mallory was wearing less to school too. Many more short skirts and tighter tops. Everything she chose to wear seemed to be getting shorter and tighter. Often she just went braless too. Her firm breasts really didn't require a bra. My dirty mind kicked into overdrive daily as she left for class ready to mercilessly tease every straight guy she encountered.

However, it was what she wore at night that really made wonder about her intentions. Without fail, she would emerge from my bedroom at about 9:00 in just a pair of panties and the tiniest tank top or the tightest, flimsiest t-shirt she could find. Another funny thing started happening at about the same time – suddenly the number of Todd’s friends hanging out at my place just before 9:00 PM skyrocketed. They obviously were coming over to see Mallory. My emotions were very mixed. Watching her around other guys like this really, really turned me on, but I was also afraid that I could lose her. Last week, when I suggested that she wear a little more around Todd at night, she kind of angrily said that I was just being jealous. After about an hour of silence, I told her she was right and said that I was sorry. And, so she continues to wear whatever she wants. Always a variation on this theme - very sexy panties, tight tops – even thongs a couple of times a week.

Last night, I’d kind of had enough. I sat silently in my chair as Todd and his friends flirted shamelessly with Mallory. They were obviously very comfortable around her now. And she was really playing along. She sat (nearly undressed) on the sofa in the middle of the guys. They were all ignoring me pretty much. The conversation had turned very sexual in nature. Someone asked her something about if she thought size mattered, followed by a lot of laughing. I knew that Todd had seen me nude before – kind of by accident. During the first week of school he’d opened the bathroom door on me as I got out of the shower. All I recall was being very embarrassed by it. And also the look of amusement on Todd’s face as he left me standing there dripping water all over the floor. Later that day he said I needed a nickname and he began calling me “peanut”. Now, listening to them talk about penis size, it shocked me when Mallory laughed too and said she definitely thought size does make matter. She knew I was upset by my size. They all laughed even harder after she responded. I turned really red and just sat there. A few minutes later I got up and rather sheepishly headed to bed. What could I do? As I headed down the hall, I heard Todd shout, “Sweet dreams, peanut”, followed by lots of laughter. Despite all of this, as I lie alone in bed, my fantasy wouldn’t go away, even after basically being mocked in front of Mallory. As I lay there, in a state of near sleep, I got hard imagining the entire group fucking Mallory. However, it wasn’t long before Mallory was back in the bedroom laying beside me – but by then I was too tired to discuss her behavior, so I drifted off to a fitful sleep.

At some point in the night, I woke up and couldn’t get back to sleep. My fantasies were so vivid and real. I actually began enjoying the thought of Todd mocking me as I watched him take Mallory. I rather groggily stumbled into the kitchen for some water and a bite to eat. I figured it might make me feel better. As I walked into the kitchen, from the hallway entrance, I looked out into our living room area. By the light of our muted, flickering TV I saw them. Todd and Mallory kissing – I could see her tongue slip into his mouth and could hear her muffled moans. They obviously couldn’t see me – I stood there shaking. Seeing her kissing him was incredibly arousing. I didn’t think she would actually kiss him, even after the recent teasing she’d put all of us though.

As I breathlessly watched, it swiftly occurred to me that I could save this memory forever with my digital camcorder. It was a present to us from her parents (of all people). Now wide-awake, I quickly scurried back to my room and desperately searched in the dark for the camera. When I found it, my hands were so shaky, I could hardly connect the AC adaptor. I finally did and somehow made my way back to my spot in the kitchen. This time it was much more difficult to be quiet. They were still very preoccupied with tongue kissing. I did manage to plug in and position the camera on the bar, which overlooked the entire living room. Looking though the camera, I could plainly see them – there was just enough light to clearly see them.

Of course, my hand immediately went down into my underwear. My tiny cock grew rock hard as Todd’s hand began roaming over her body. She began to look a little bit concerned as his powerful paws pulled both of her arms over her head. He then easily pinned her arms over her head with one hand and used the other to pull up her tight knit tank top. “Please Todd, maybe we should stop, okay?” I heard her whisper. He was having none of that. He began tweaking her already very erect nipples with his free hand, causing her to involuntarily moan lightly. “I . . . I can’t do . . . this Todd”. He ignored her . . . “Please stop . . . Tim might wake up . . .” Again, he ignored her and his hand moved down to her pussy. I could clearly see the wet spot against the orange fabric of her panties and could see her thighs glistening with sticky juice from her pussy. As he massaged her obviously excited vagina, he told her “Your twat don’t want me to stop bitch, taste this”. He then pulled his fingers from her pussy and into her willingly open mouth – she moaned as she licked her juice from his fingers.

“Yeah, that’s it . . . lick that, Mallory”. Still holding her hands over her head, he next began licking and biting her very erect nipples while again working her pussy with his right hand. “Oh god . . . oh GOD . . . please . . . oh Todd, I’m going to come . . .“

I wasn’t sure if she wanted him to stop anymore. I seriously doubted it. About a second later, I could tell she was beginning to come. She was desperately trying not to make noise and having very little success at it. As I watched her body heaving and shaking – heard her gasping moans, I released my pent up load into my pumping hand. And in the process, gave away my position in the kitchen with a moan of my own. Todd immediately looked up and saw me there, hands in my underwear, still trying to catch my breath.

“Well, look at that Mallory”. Mallory’s beautiful head rose to see me across the room from her. She was in shock at first, then she realized where my hand was and what I’d been doing to myself. We both felt very embarrassed. “Come here peanut, I want you to show us your little pecker”. I slowly walked over to where they sat. Todd told me to pull down my underwear and called me a “little pervert”. I obeyed, completely removing them. My penis was shrinking from the orgasm and looked especially small. “God, you are small – how could you let that fuck you Mallory” I just looked down. “Well, you are going to watch your girlfriend get truly fucked tonight – by a very big cock. Is that alright with you, peanut?” I was completely floored – “Yes . . . yes Todd”.

I was afraid to look up at Mallory – but I shouldn’t have been. The next sound I heard was her obscenely sucking on his very very very large cock. It was at least three times my size. As she sucked I noticed one of her now freed hands fingering her reignited pussy. I was getting hard all over again, while still being apprehensive about just what Todd had in store for Mallory and me.

This is my first shot at a story. I’m not sure if this one is worth continuing. I know I’ve enjoyed creating it. Suggestions would be greatly appreciated. If folks would like a part two, I’ll continue this. Thanks.