Mama Pt. 01

Story Info
Mother wants what her headstrong daughter's been getting.
2.3k words
4.44
122.1k
83

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 09/27/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheJess
TheJess
97 Followers

I parked outside Alana's place around midnight. I'd had a couple of drinks with the guys from work, but I'd explained that I didn't want to get too far gone as I had plans for the night. The plans were to go round to my new girlfriend's house and fuck her. But right away there was a problem.

I stumbled, just a little as I went up the three wooden steps at the front of the porch, but it was enough to bring someone to the door. A light went on. A woman in her late-thirties appeared behind the screen door and right away had her arms folded across the white T-shirt and her small breasts.

She looked me up and down. "Can I help you?"

I looked her up and down too. This was obviously Alana's mother. She'd told me a little bit about how they often got taken for sisters and I could see that right away. Almost six feet tall, dark brown eyes, long black hair and the longest legs you ever saw in your life. If she hadn't been so frosty toward me I could definitely have seen the appeal.

"Err, well, I'm Jack...I was wondering if..."

She didn't let me finish.

"You're Jack. Well, finally we meet. I'm Mrs. Weidler. Her mother."

"Pleased to meet you. Alana's told me a lot about you. I can see it's all true."

"You can skip the small talk with me. I've heard it all before."

I just nodded. "Is she home?"

"It doesn't matter where she is. You're not to see her anymore, understand?"

Well, that escalated quickly. Alana told me her mother didn't approve of boyfriends but I wasn't quite expecting this.

"Mrs. Weidler, perhaps if I could come in and talk, you'd see that I'm not such a bad guy."

She shook her head. "You're not taking a step further. I don't care whether you're a bad guy or not. The last thing Alana needs is to be messing around with boys at her stage in life."

I had nothing to lose here, so I went for it.

"And you'd know all about that, right Mrs. Weidler? I mean, Alana's not your ex-husband's daughter, is she? You must have been about seventeen yourself when she was born."

She frosted up a little more. "I don't see how that is any of your business, and I don't intend to stand here discussing my private life with a stranger."

"I don't have to be a stranger. That's up to you."

She shook her head.

I put my hand up to the screen door. "Jane. Can I call you Jane?"

She nodded, not happy.

"Jane, Alana and me, we're both adults in the eyes of the law. She goes to community college, and I work around the corner. You know that there's nothing you can do to stop us from seeing each other behind your back."

I put my other hand up to the screen.

"Matter of fact, she's the wilful type. Like yourself I shouldn't wonder, and nothing's going to set her mind as fast as her own mother telling her she can't do something. Yup, I can imagine that would fire her right up."

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"Oh, I think you know very well what that means. I think you can picture it real clear in your imagination."

I leaned myself up, right against the mesh of the screen door and whispered straight into her ear. I could have sworn she smelled a little of drink herself.

"You see that truck of mine over there?"

She nodded again.

"Picture that parked down by Montgomery Lake. Me and Alana have been kissing and cuddling for ten minutes or so, but she's all riled up because her cell keeps ringing and it's you, calling and sending messages. You're treating her like a child and she wants to be treated like a woman. And that's where I come in."

Jane's face clouded up with anger.

"Do I need to call the cops to get you to leave? Because I will."

"Oh come on Jane. We don't need to get the cops involved. All I'm doing is explaining myself. Wouldn't you rather know what's been going on than set yourself up all night worrying?"

"I'm her mother. I'm going to worry anyway." she said.

"Yes, you're going to worry because you kind of know what girls her age get up to right? You WERE that girl. Matter of fact, you were even younger. And seeing how beautiful Alana is, I'll bet you were a damn sight for sore eyes yourself."

I swear she almost blushed at that.

"Yeah, I'll bet you got hit on about ten times a day round here. Hell, I bet you still do."

She muttered something under her breath at that, but I didn't catch it.

"I'm sorry ma'am, I missed that."

She just stared at me for a moment before she spoke.

"I said, don't bet on it."

I shook my head. In truth, I was genuinely surprised.

"Well, now that is one of the straight-up mysteries of the universe."

Was that a smile on her face? If so, she quickly killed it.

"I mean, I really can't account for the taste of the men in this town. What is the world coming to? A fine looking woman like yourself, sleeping alone every night?"

She looked me straight in the eye.

"I don't need your pity Jack. And I'm old enough to be your mother."

"It's not you I pity Jane. And no, you're not old enough to be my mother. Not even in Arkansas."

She definitely smiled at that.

I went on, "But then maybe I have unusual tastes. See, I'm what you call a feminist. I like a woman who knows her mind, makes her own choices, follows her instincts. You know what I mean? A woman should take control of her own life, her own wants...her own needs."

Jane shook her head, smiling. "Aren't you the enlightened one?"

"I don't know about that, but I know what I like in a woman. And your Alana, she knows what she wants. She's in touch with her instincts, you might say. You should be very proud of the way you raised her."

"Proud? How do you figure that?"

"Because she's fearless. She ain't foolhardy, or reckless, but she ain't scared neither. She's all woman."

Jane looked beyond me, at the street behind. A car passed, but she didn't really notice. Her mind was miles away. It felt like a full minute passed in silence. Without making eye contact she spoke.

"You were telling me about Montgomery Lake."

I smiled. "Yes I was ma'am. About how me and Alana were kissing in the front of the truck."

She nodded.

"I lean over to her and slip my hand inside that little cut-off shirt thing she wears. Listen to her catch her breath as my fingers brush across those hard little nipples on her sweet A-cups. I'm kissing her real deep now and she's starting to squirm on that bench seat, soaking her panties through with her own juices. I drop my hand from her breast and slip it along the inside of her smooth white thigh, up the leg of her little short shorts until I can feel her wetness. My God, is she ever wet!"

Jane isn't looking at me any more. She's still standing right in front of me, but her eyes have closed. She steps forward until she's against the screen. The two points of her nipples press into it through her white T-shirt. She very gently, very slowly starts to brush herself against it. That makes me smile.

"She reaches down and shimmies herself out of those shorts and slips her little pink panties off too. Now it's just her damp crotch against that old leather bench seat. I'm looking at her little pussy and I swear to you Jane, I want to cry right there and then. I've seen a few in my time, but you have never in your life seen a pussy as beautiful as this in your life. You want me to tell you about it?"

She nodded her head, just a little, still rubbing.

"I can't hear you Jane."

Slowly she opened her mouth.

"Tell me. Tell me about my baby girl's cunt."

I smiled again. A couple of trucks passed by on Grant Street behind me as I watched this lady unbutton the top of her jeans and slip her long fingers into the waistband of her white panties.

"It is a work of art. She brings her knees up and slides her ass closer to me, and I'm stroking both my hands up the inside of her naked thighs, just staring at it. She has that beautiful thigh gap that you skinny girls like to show off, and a tiny little patch of dark brown hair just above her lips. I know she trims it, because she told me she did, and I know she doesn't shave it all off because she knows I like it like that. And I do like it. I bring both my fingers and thumbs together, sort of framing this masterpiece. Her puffy little lips are all wet, and as I gently pull my hands apart they open just a little and I see her pink insides, and I swear this is no word of a lie Jane, her little clit looks like it's dancing! Doing a slow, slow grind all on her own. Maybe it's just my imagination, can't say, but her whole insides are kind of pulsing. Can you picture that?"

I knew she could. Jane's right nipple had found a small tear in the screen and it poked through as she strummed her breasts against the screen. All four buttons on her jeans were undone and I could see the top of her dense, brown hair as she toyed her own clit to my story, her knuckles standing out against the front of those panties.

"That damned seat is so wet with her juice that I can slide her up to me no trouble at all. I have to open my door and kneel on the step to do it, but in no time at all I have her pretty little...what did you call it again?

Jane spoke in short breaths. "Her...cunt. Her pretty little...cunt."

"That's right. Her pretty little cunt right there in my face. She reaches down and grabs hold of her legs behind the knees and draws them up, still spread apart. She's fit. All that money for dance lessons was well spent!"

Jane's frigging was speeding up as I spoke, her nipples getting ever harder, as she bent her long, slim legs at the knees, lost in her imagination.

"I lean forward and just sort of breathe her in, just for a moment. I feel the heat from her on my face, smell the sweet nectar of her juice, watch her wetness as her lips part a little for me and that clit of hers invites my tongue to join her in a dance."

Jane opened her eyes. Her free hand went to her left nipple and she pinched at it through the white T as I went on.

"I lean forward and my lips meet hers. Oh, the taste! You know that taste Jane. I don't know if you've ever tasted another woman, but I know you've tasted your own. Licked it from your fingers in the glow, right? You know that taste. There's nothing like it. Taste it now."

She didn't hesitate. Jane brought two fingers from her pussy and slipped them into her mouth, closing her eyes again. She sucked on them like a starving woman before slipping them back down into her panties for a second helping. I hadn't even noticed how hard I was until that point, but I was, like an iron bar. It would keep though.

"I start eating that pussy, Jane, eating it good. Scooping my tongue up inside, circling her clit, sucking on those puffy little lips of hers. And you know what she does? You know why you should be so proud of her?"

Jane's fingers were back frigging her off again, and she was close to the edge, but she opened her eyes and looked at me. Longing in her face.

"Tell me what she did."

"She put her hands on the back of my head, both hands, and she pulls my face into her cunt. She wants it so bad. She wants to come. She wants it, like you want it!"

Jane's face reddened, her muscles tensed and she pulled back from the screen. Her hand went up to the mesh and she curled two fingers through the hole she'd been using.

"Jane, when Alana comes, she comes like thunder. Her back arches, she shakes her head from side to side, she damn near kicks the window with those long, long legs of hers. Then she bursts, like she took a fit or something. She digs her fingertips into my head...and she cries out 'mama'!"

Jane's hand tore through the mesh as her knees buckled. "Mama!", she yelled out, as her orgasm robbed her of her strength and she staggered back into the room, still clutching the fabric from the screen in a long strip. She came to rest against the back of a chair, breathing in sobs, her long hair across her face.

I just stood there smiling. My balls were fizzing, my dick straining to tear free from my trousers as I watched her try to recover her composure.

Just then I heard a car door shut behind me. I turned to see Alana coming up the steps, fresh-faced and beautiful. She had a puzzled look on her face as she came up and gave me a kiss. Then she saw the torn screen.

"What in the world happened here?"

I didn't really know what to say. But she looked into the room beyond the screen at her mother, glowing and glistening with sweat, and something seemed to click in her mind.

"Jack. You'd better come inside," she said.

TheJess
TheJess
97 Followers