Mama Said

Story Info
Mother-in-law violently forces herself on son-in-law.
1.5k words
70.2k
29
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gave Tracy a glare. "Better get used to the idea. Your daughter loves me, I love her, I'm going to cherish her and be with her for the rest of our lives."

She gave me a glare back. "Vincent, you are not good enough to marry my precious Jenny. I had her too young and I'm gonna make sure she doesn't make the same mistake."

"That is not your decision," I informed her. "It is Jenny's. She is an adult. My $75,000-a-year job as a programmer doesn't compare with your husband's $100 million in inherited wealth, but unlike you, who merely married into it and never had to earn a dime in their life, I had to earn everything I got."

"True," Tracy growled. "Your parents were losers who left you nothing."

"And died when I was 12. I had to live on the couch of a friend's house for 5 years of school before going to college, getting an academic scholarship, graduating with a 3.85 GPA and getting a job with a major company."

"Vincent's right, Mom." My fiancee, Jenny, had snuck up behind us without being heard. "What he did is very impressive. He's a self-made man."

Tracy gave my belly a poke. "He put in too much yeast."

My job didn't allow much time for exercise, and living on Ramen in college hadn't helped, but I wasn't massively overweight. Just about 15 pounds or so. Tracy kept herself rail-thin, working out 2 hours a day at the gym on her husband's money, but Jenny had nice curves.

"I think he's very handsome," Jenny said. I leaned over and kissed her.

"I'll be watching him like a hawk," Tracy growled. "The second he fucks up, I'm making sure you get away from him."

Tracy didn't have a chance to carry out her threat, because a month after the wedding, upon our honeymoon's end, Jenny and I were on the other side of the country, with Jenny cutting off all contact from her overbearing mother.

***

[20 years later]

"It feels weird having our son move out and go off to college."

"I know, dear. But we did a great job raising him. He'll be a success in life."

Jenny's phone suddenly rang. She answered it.

"Hello... yes, this is she... WHAT?... you must be joking... what the hell happened?... I guess I have no choice... tomorrow afternoon, at the bus terminal?... I'll be there."

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Franklin just died. And he left a pile of debts behind, and nothing for Mom. Luckily, he never actually put her name on anything, just paid for everything with credit, but he ended up owing $400 million and had only $1.7 million in assets. The creditors took it all. She's broke and arriving on a bus tomorrow. We have to take her in."

When I got home the next evening, Tracy was sitting on the sofa, looking glum. We had given her what had been our son's room.

"That asshole!" she growled. "Why didn't he tell me?"

Jenny responded quietly, "I don't know, Mom. Maybe he didn't want you to worry."

"He ruined my life!"

"You can make a new one here with us," I suggested.

Tracy's arrogance had disappeared. It seemed to have sunk in that she was no longer one of the jet set, and no longer young. Her chances of finding a rich sugar daddy at her age were zero. She was angry at her dead ex, but that was understandable.

"And do what? Sit in my room, eat, knit and get fat?"

"There's a library four blocks south of here and a school five blocks west. You could try volunteering there."

"Maybe." I could see her thinking over the possibilities.

When I got up the next morning to go to work, Tracy told me she was going to volunteer at the school. I wished her luck.

I got home that afternoon and could smell the booze in the room when I walked in the door.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Mom's drunk off her ass," Jenny told me. "And furious."

An entire bottle of gin was sitting on the dining room table. Empty. Along with a shot glass.

"Some penis-breath told me I was an ugly old hag!" Tracy snarled. "Men! They can all die!"

I walked over to Jenny. "Have you ever seen her like this before?" I whispered.

"No," Jenny whispered back.

Tracy stomped angrily on the floor. She was snorting like an enraged rhinoceros. Thanks to her daily workouts while living with her ex, she was also about as strong as one.

"I am not ugly!" Tracy bellowed. I shivered and moved closer to Jenny.

Tracy stalked over to us. Without warning, she launched two uppercuts. Her left fist caught Jenny underneath the chin, and her right fist caught me in the same spot. One of her punches was all it took to knock me out.

***

When I came to, I was lying on my bed, naked and tied up. There was a gag in my mouth that was secured around the back of my head. Jenny was in a chair, also naked and tied up. She was gagged as well. The material seemed to be pantyhose twisted into ropes.

Tracy was naked and standing in the middle of the room, taking swigs from what I recognized as a bottle of Scotch that had been in my liquor cabinet.

"I am not ugly!"

Tracy powered onto the bed and rubbed her breasts on my face. All that working out had kept them pretty firm, though they weren't particularly large.

"I am a beautiful, well-toned, well-preserved woman!"

Another swig of Scotch.

"I have perfect breasts!"

She rubbed them against my face for longer, this time.

"Your dick had better get hard, Vincent!"

Yeah, threaten me, I thought. That's really gonna put me in the mood... NOT.

"I'll make it get hard!"

Tracy adjusted her body and bit down on my neck. She must have thought she was being stimulative, but all she was doing was hurting me.

She downed another swig of Scotch and began aggressively kissing down towards my chest. Slow, tender kissing might have gotten me turned on, but I thought she was going to take a chunk of flesh right out of me.

"This ought to do it!"

Her claw-like fingernails began raking up and down my legs. Again, slow caresses might actually have worked, but what Tracy was doing was just making me more in pain, not hornier.

"I'll have to resort to direct action!"

She wrapped her hand around my semi-flaccid cock and began stroking, rapidly and violently. Although my cock did in fact get fully hard, she was not making me feel good.

"Time for you to warm me up, too!"

After another swig of Scotch, Tracy pivoted around and ground her pussy against my face with great force. Maybe that was doing something for her. It sure wasn't doing a thing for me.

After a few minutes, I could smell her slit start to moisten up. She ground herself against me harder, still violently jerking my cock.

"Now I'll prove I'm not ugly!"

Tracy rotated her body again, and slammed her box down onto my cock. She pressed her hands against my chest, so firmly that I was having trouble breathing, and bounced up and down on me with incredible speed.

I was bound so tightly I couldn't move. Tracy pistoned her hips up and down so fast I thought I'd see smoke coming from her. The best I could say about my own cock was that it was staying hard.

Tracy's orgasm hit suddenly. Her body actually stopped pistoning up and down while she shuddered through it. Then she resumed her assault.

After her second and third orgasms she actually slowed down a bit, and my rod began progressing towards a climax. She had continued to swig down the Scotch, and now that bottle was empty as well.

"You damn well better cum. I am a gorgeous woman and you should be happy I'm screwing you!"

She wasn't giving me a choice. Slowly but surely she dragged me ever closer. When she climaxed again, her internal muscles forced the sperm from my balls. She didn't stop until every drop was extracted.

"I am beautiful!"

She climbed off the bed and started doing a jig in the middle of the room. And then she wobbled and passed out. The alcohol had finally caught up to her.

***

Jenny worked her way loose of her bonds about a half hour later, then untied me. We carried Tracy into her room and lay her on the bed, then covered her up.

"I hope that doesn't happen again."

"It won't. I'll go right now and buy a lock for the liquor cabinet."

When Tracy came to the next morning, she had no memory of the incident. Jenny and I decided never to mention it to her. And Tracy found that volunteering at the library was a lot less stressful.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Three on One One guy, tied down by three girls.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Mom in Law Sara invites me to have her mom.in Loving Wives
My Girlfriend's Neglected Mother Hot Mom, hot daughter, is anyone complaining?in Erotic Couplings
Ms. Jackson Ch. 01 Boy is torn between his longtime girlfriend and her sexy mom.in Mature
Party with the Neighbor MILFs A teen joins his four mature women neighbors.in Mature
More Stories