Mama That Feels So Good Ch. 01

Story Info
This is a conversation story that is very well explanatory.
1.3k words
3.66
52.5k
26

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/30/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SoNaughty
SoNaughty
159 Followers

I said, "Zack, I am home! Happy 20th birthday! I have a surprise for you! But first tell me how did your day at work go?"

Zack said, "Mama, I am here. I had a fantastic day except I need some relief cause I have been horny all day but did not want to touch myself cause I wanted the first cum to be yours!"

I said, "I need you to come here so I can get you ready for company coming soon! The couple that is coming to see us wants to meet you! I found out that they have the same relationship with their son and daughter! They are on vacation here right now and their son and daughter are with their grandparents while they are gone even though the son is 18 and the daughter is 19. But they wanted to see their grandparents since they have not seen them since last year so they are staying there with them."

I continued to say, "I need to give you an erotic massage to get you ready for them and me also! I left the front door unlocked and told them to come on in when they got here. I want you so hungry and horny for attention that you will want them to help you out cause not only will you be so hard but your ass will want something in it!"

Zack said, "Do with me what you want to do cause I am all yours and theirs too when they get here! Yes get me ready for my birthday surprise!"

I said, "Baby, since you have been waiting for me and you are nude then I want you to lay down and get as comfortable on your stomach as you can."

Zack said, "Mama, how is this? Do you want me to have my arms down by my side? I am relaxed."

I said, "Oh baby, that is good and now I am going to start massaging your shoulders and you tell me when you are relaxed in that area. Ok But please don't go to sleep if you get sleepy! I want to massage every area of your body!"

Zack said, "Oh mama, that feels so good! Wait, mama, that is my ass you are touching! OH FUCK THAT FEELS SO GOOD! OH FUCK, MAMA! YOU ARE STICKING YOUR FINGERS IN MY ASS! OH YES! I LOVE THE WAY YOUR FINGERS FEEL IN MY ASS! PLEASE I WANT MORE SO DON'T STOP!"

I said, "Baby, I will give you more and now I am going to lick your asshole then tongue fuck you! Baby I guess you are enjoying my licking and tongue in your ass cause you are humping the sofa! Turn over so I can do your front side!"

Zack said, "Mama, I have a hard on and it is throbbing so much that it hurts! Please take care of it! I need to feel your tongue licking all over my cock and then sucking the head. Then do that wonderful and exquisite thing you do to make it actually feel like your pussy is squeezing my cock! OH FUCK YES, MAMA! JUST LIKE THAT! OH FUCK MAMA! YOU JUST STUCK YOUR FINGER IN MY ASS AGAIN!

I said, "Oh baby, you taste so good in my mouth and I want your pre-cum. I need it so much! Oh baby you are throbbing and jerking so much that if I don't stop then you are going to cum!"

From behind us, James says, "Hi Sabrina, your son is so handsome and sexy and he looks like he needs some help so can I be of some assistant?"

I said, "Oh hi James and Mary, welcome to our home! This is Zack and if you have already noticed he does need attention so go for it! WOW baby, look at your cock go into James's mouth and he is deep throating you right on the start! WOW! James even your cock is hard and throbbing! Look at James cock jerking, Mary! Baby, would you like for James to fuck your ass?"

Zack said, "OH FUCK YES MAMA! OH MY FUCKING GOD! HE IS LICKING MY BALLS AS HE DEEP THROATS ME! OH MAMA I AM SO GLAD YOU INVITED THEM HERE!"

Mary said," Sabrina look at James getting up and going between Zack's legs! He is going to fuck him in the missionary style! WOW! I love to watch him fuck a guy in that position! It is so hot to see!"

Zack said, "OH FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! I CAN FEEL THE HEAD OF HIS COCK GOING IN MY NO NO HOLE SLOWLY! DAMN HE HAS A BIG COCK MAMA!"

Zack continued saying, "Oh mama, that feels so good against my prostrate and it is building up in my balls and feel like I am going to cum without even touching myself! His huge cock is stimulating my prostrate! OH MY FUCKING GOD! OH FUCK DON'T STOP SIR! PLEASE DON'T STOP! FUCK MY ASS HARD AND DEEP! GO FASTER! NO DON'T PULL OUT PLEASE!"

I said, "OH FUCK MARY! LOOK AT JAMES GOING TO TOWN ON ZACK'S ASS! COME ON MARY BEFORE HE CUMS AND GET ON MY SON'S COCK WHILE JAMES IS FUCKING HIM! BABY HE IS NOT GOING TO PULL OUT ALL THE WAY! HE IS WAITING ON MARY TO SIT ON YOUR COCK PLUS HE IS TRYING TO EDGE YOU AND YOU NEED TO DO THE EDGING TOO! I WANT TO SEE YOU GET FUCKED BY BOTH MARY AND JAMES! DAMN THAT IS SO HOT LOOKING! I AM IN THE MOOD TO RIM YOUR ASS JAMES!"

James said, "OH MY FUCKING GOD, SABRINA, THAT FEELS SO GOOD! LICK MY BALLS EVERY NOW AND THEN AND THEN IN BETWEEN, LICK MY ASS! FUCK! SHIT YOU ARE TONGUNG MY ASS NOW! OH YES RIM MY ASS AND RIM IT GOOD! I NEEDED THIS SO VERY MUCH! I know it is hard to lick my balls as I fuck Zack! But try to catch them every once in awhile! FUCK I AM GOING SO DAMN DEEP IN HIS ASS THAT I CAN FEEL MY BALLS SLAPPING ALL THE WAY UNDER HIM! '

Mary said, "James, baby? I wish you could feel just how hard Zack is and he is throbbing and swelling like crazy! OH FUCK YES, ZACK, I CAN FEEL YOU HITTING MY CERVIX AND IT IS SO FUCKING GOOD! HE IS GOING TO MAKE ME CUM! MMMMMMMMMM"

James said, "Damn baby! You are riding his cock so damn hard that it looks like he could bury not only his cock inside you the way you are riding him but also his balls too! OH FUCK YES HE MUST BE CUMMING CAUSE HIS ASS JUST GOT SO DAMN TIGHT! HE HAS A FUCKING TIGHT ASS! ZACK, YOUR ASS IS SO FUCKING HOT! OH MY FUCKING GOD! I AM CUMMING! SHIT! DAMN! FUCK! AAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHH!"

Mary said, "OH FUCK, SABRINA! ZACK IS CUMMING AND JAMES IS CUMMING SO DAMN HARD TOO AND SO VERY MUCH! OH MY FUCKING GOD NOW I AM CUMMING! I AM CUMMING SO MUCH THAT IT FEELS LIKE I WILL NOT STOP!"

Zack said, "OH MAMA! I AM CUMMING SO DAMN HARD IT HURTS! HURTS SO GOOD! I have never felt anything like that before! It was unreal! Not only did I get to fuck another female but got my ass fucked by a man too!"

I said, "Damn that was hot! James, you came so much that it was coming out of Zack's ass! Mary, I could feel you shake the sofa and it felt like there was a earthquake! Baby, I know how hard you came cause I have felt the explosion from your cock before. But this time I think it was harder!"

I continued saying, "Baby, we are going to rest for a bit and we will have some more fun in a bit! But when we do then you will fucking my pussy as James fucks my ass! And Mary will sit on your face and you eat her pussy!"

Zack said, "Oh mama! I will do anything you ask me to do! My cock, ass and mouth is for all of you!"

SoNaughty
SoNaughty
159 Followers