Mamma Billie's Bitch Pt. 01

Story Info
She helps him out of a jam, but her help comes at a price.
2.9k words
3.97
64.4k
47

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/19/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who's that?" My grandmother shouted, not trusting a four AM knock at her kitchen door.

"Mamma Billie it's me, it's JJ."

The kitchen light went on and the door opened and there was Mamma Billie, bleary-eyed in her red terrycloth robe and her famous pink fluff slippers. She wasn't happy. "JJ getcher ass in here. Whatd'ya doin' knockin' on my door at this time a night? You fuckin' crazy?" She shut the door behind me and her mood softened a bit as she looked me over. I had been crying and I was as scared as I've ever been in my life. I guess it showed. "Sit down JJ." She said, pulling a chair out from the kitchen table and sitting in the one next to it. "Whatsa matter?"

"Oh Mamma, I'm in big trouble, I done something really bad and I don't know what to do." I shook my head and looked everywhere except at Mamma Billie.

"Well don't keep me in suspense," she said, "what the hell happened?"

"I shot Roy Mamma -I shot him dead."

"What?"

"He was all fucked up and he came over looking for my mom, but she wasn't home. I told him she wasn't there but he didn't believe me and he was hollering and threating me. He got so worked up he busted in the door of the trailer and I shot him through the neck with my riffle. He bled to death in the kitchen."

Mamma Billie took all this in without showing any reaction. "Did anyone see?" She asked after a moment. "Were there any neighbors around?"

"Gillins was home, but they don't poke their nose in anyone's business. They sure wouldn't think nothing of hearing a gunshot. Only other trailer near ours is aunt Wendy's, but she's hardly there anymore."

"So what'd you do after you shot him?" She asked.

"Wrapped him up in my old tent," I said, "dragged his ass to the back of my truck and then mopped up all the blood."

"You get it all?"

"Shit yeah, mopped it three times an' then swiffered it too. I was so scared Mamma, I didn't know what to do, but then I remembered how you always said that if grandpa ever showed up again how you'd shoot him inna head an' dump his body down the abandoned mine in Karsh Hollow." I looked at her. "I'm sorry Mamma Billie, I know this aint your problem, but I didn't know where else to go."

"Is his truck still at your place?"

"Yeah."

"Are his keys in it?"

"They must be, they weren't in his pockets."

"Alright," Mamma Billie said, "listen up. Yer lookin' at 25 to life for this JJ, yer in some deep shit. You bring this mess to my doorstep at four in the morning an' you want me to help, well if I help you I'm looking at eight years as an accessory. Family's one thing, but risking eight years in the pen is another..."

"Please Mamma Billie..."

She held up her hand. "I'm gonna help you JJ, but I jus' want you to understand that I aint doin' it out of the goodness of my heart. If I get you outta this, yer ass belongs to me, understand?"

"Mamma Billie you know I'd do anything for you."

"We'll see." She said. "There's a half a joint in that ash tray on the counter, you smoke on that while I get dressed. Yer gonna need some weed in you for what we gotta do today."

We made it down to Karsh Hollow just before dawn and used the wheelbarrow to haul Roy's ass down into the abandoned mine. The local kids had the fence all tore up, so it wasn't hard getting through. About a quarter mile into the mine, Mamma Billie's flashlight hit a yellow gate with a big warning sign on it. She yanked the gate open and pointed her flashlight down into the darkness. "Four miles." She said. "Straight down. Been flooded down there since the eighties. They'd dynamite this whole network before anyone would go pokin' around down there. So dump that sacka shit and lets get outta here."

I upended the wheelbarrow and Roy's body, still wrapped in my tent, slipped out into the dark. I didn't hear him hit the water.

The rest of the day was spent losing Roy's truck. She drove it out of town and I followed her all the way to a black ghetto outside of DC -a five hour ride on the back roads we took. Mamma Billie left Roy's truck in front of a housing project with the window half open and the keys on the front seat. We drove home on the interstate.

When we finally made it back to West Virginia we stopped for dinner at an almost empty Cracker Barrel. We sat in a booth in the corner and talked over who was going to miss Roy first. "The hard part's over." Mamma Billie said. "By the time anyone suspects anything, no one's gonna remember his truck being in front of yer mom's trailer last night. Most people can't remember what they had for breakfast a day ago."

"Thank you so much for helping me Mamma, I don't know what I'da done without you." I said. "I owe you big."

"Nah," Mamma Billie said, "it's deeper than that JJ. We tied together now, an' it's a bond deeper than blood. It's crime and sin and family and loyalty, all wrapped up in a secret that only you and me share. I didn't risk my freedom for nothin' JJ, ya understand? I got my hands dirty dragging yer ass outta this shit. You'da got caught if it weren't for me, so every second you aint in jail is a second you owe to yer Mamma Billie. Yer gonna find out what that means real soon."

Mamma Billie's words scared me a little, but they were also strangely comforting. That night had been the lowest, most desperate night of my life and she'd taken me out of it. She knew exactly what to do, and she wasn't shocked or scared. I was glad we were together. We stopped at uncle Charlie's to pick up a bag of crank on the way back to her house.

It was after nine when we got in and Mamma Billie turned out all the lights in the house and told me to come to her room. It was a strange situation, me and Mamma Billie alone together in her room, but I liked it. I felt closer to her than I ever had in my life.

She threw a bag of weed and some papers on the bed and told me to roll up a joint while she went into the bathroom to change and take a piss. "Go ahead and light it up." She called out while her piss was hitting the water. "I'll be out in a minute."

I took a couple of hits, thinking about the day's events and how nobody knew I was there, getting high in my grandmother's bedroom. She came out in her terrycloth robe and sat in her easy chair. She clicked on the old TV she kept on her dresser and turned the volume all the way down. Her robe was tied loosely and when she moved I could see one of her tits. Mamma Billie was young for a grandma, she was only in her mid-fifties. She didn't have an hourglass figure or anything, but I'd always thought she was good-looking. She had wide hips and big tits that sagged a bit but had a nice roundness to them. Her extra weight was carried in a round belly that protruded out almost as far as her tits. Mamma Billie wasn't shy about wearing clothes that showed off her figure.

She took the joint and hit it, and then got out her pipe and put some of the crank in it. She offered it to me, but I said I'd stick with the herb. By the time I finished the joint I was high as hell, and Mamma Billie must've been even higher. "Mamma, you mind if I crash on your couch tonight?" I asked. "I don't wanna drive home all fucked up."

"You aint goin' home JJ, and you sure as hell aint sleeping on the couch neither. You gonna be sleeping in Mamma Billie's bed from now on."

She was half-smiling, and I thought she was joking. "Whatsa matter Mamma, you lonesome?" I asked, playing along.

"Every good man in the county is either in jail or on the run." Mamma Billie said. "That makes you one hell of a catch JJ." Her legs were opening a bit as she spoke.

"Aw hell Mamma, we're blood." I said. "It's a sin."

"Well so's murder but we crossed that line too huh? I don't believe any a' that Jesus talk an' I know you don't either. You needed somethin' from me an' I gave it to you, now Mamma needs somethin' from you. Mamma needs her cunt licked." She took a big hit off her meth pipe and opened her legs wide, grinning at me.

I had a girlfriend in high school who wanted me to do that to her once, but she said I couldn't do it right and we never tried again. "Listen, Billie..."

"Call me Mamma Billie, I earned it." She said.

"Mamma Billie, I guess if you really want me to fuck you I will, but umm... Eating pussy..."

"I wasn't asking for any favors, I was tellin' you what to do." She reached down and spread her pussy lips, opening a pink gash in her ample bush. "Best way to do it is on yer knees."

"Aww shit. Are you serious?"

"Does it look like I'm kidding?"

I realized how high I was at that moment. I was thinking of all the reasons that I shouldn't do it, but they seemed insignificant. They all had to do with people and things that were outside of the room I was in with my horny, tweaked-out grandma. It was just the two of us in that room, and we already had one deep dark secret between us. She wanted me to eat out her pussy, and I knew I must be high because at that moment I wanted to do it too.

I got on my knees and got up close to the cunt that gave birth to my mother. I put a thumb on each meaty lip and opened it up, releasing a sweet, dank odor. Mamma Billie's fat clit popped out like the head of a tiny dick. I shut my eyes and started licking on it, hard. Mamma Billie smacked the top of my head.

"Don't just go right for the clit! What kinda fuckin' technique is that?"

I started laughing. I felt like I was in a dream or a movie or something. I looked at her and saw that she'd let her robe open, exposing her big belly and round titties. "What do you want me to do then?"

"Little licks down here," she said, pointing, "and around here and here. Not too hard, kiss it like you were frenching a pretty girl's pretty little mouth." I got to work doing what she said while she loaded her pipe and took another hit. "Hmmm, that's better." She said. "Work yer way up to th'clit like a good boy."

When I'm stoned I go into a time warp, so I have no idea how long I was down there, but it seemed like a long time. Mamma Billie eventually put her hand on my head and started moving her hips. I noticed the taste was changing, getting stronger while her cunt got more and more wet. I lapped up my grandmother's juices with my eyes closed. All I wanted was to please her, and drink more of her cum.

"Okay, now you can go up the side of the clit here, and then down the other side and then back again. Do it slow, four or five times and then push down with yer tongue, and keep the pressure on it."

I looked up at her belly and titties. Her pink nipples were standing straight up. I looked at her face and saw that her cheeks were bright red. I went back to work, following her instructions. She started moaning a bit and holding my head in place, grinding on my face. I could feel that she was close to a climax, but she stopped and pushed my head away. She reached over to her dresser and opened the top drawer. She pulled out a black thing that was shaped like a mini Christmas tree.

"What's that?" I asked.

"Jesus, you are cherry huh? You never seen a butt-plug before?" She laughed and scooted forward in her chair. She stuck two fingers up her snatch and scooped out some sticky juices which she smeared onto her asshole. She did it again, smiling at me. She stuck the butt-plug up her cunt and twisted it around a couple of times and then took it out and held it in front of my face. "Isn't that beautiful?" She asked.

"Shiny." I said.

She put the tip up to her asshole and I watched as the whole thing went up inside of her. She stayed at the edge of the chair and put the base of the butt-plug on the wood part in front of the cushion. She pointed. "More cuntlick." She said.

I started lapping up her cunt, going up, around and down on her clit with my tongue. Mamma Billie was into it now, moaning louder and rocking her hips. She had both hands on my head and she grabbed ahold of my hair.

"Oh," she said, "right there! Again, keep doing that!" I kept going as she shuddered and shook and then the geyser hit me. I pulled back, surprised, but Mamma Billie held my head in place. It was four or five big squirts, and most of it went into my mouth. Mamma Billie was laughing and shivering.

She finally let go of my hair, and pulled the butt-plug out. She put it on the armrest of her chair and sat back, smiling. "Yer a good lil' cuntlicker JJ, I might just keep you around."

I sat at her feet, close to her dripping cunt, and smiled back at her. "I didn't think I'd like it but it turned me on. I heard some women could squirt."

"All women can, but most don't." She reached for her pipe and put some crank chunks in it. "So you like licking yer old grandma's cunt?"

"Yeah Mamma Billie, and you know I'm ready to go if you wanna fuck."

"I don't let just anyone stick their cock in me." She held the lighter to the bowl and took a hit. "You gotta earn that right."

"How do I do that?"

She put the pipe and lighter down and looked at me as she exhaled. "You could start by cleaning my toy." She glanced at the butt-plug.

"Ok," I said, "just soap and water?"

She took the butt-plug in one hand and my hair in the other. I realized what she was about to do right as she shoved the butt-plug into my mouth. "That's right, clean it up." She pushed on the base and moved the tip all around the inside of my mouth. She was laughing. She let go of my hair and the butt-plug and sat back "I could snap my fingers and put you in jail for life." She said. "Yer my lil' bitch-boy now, huh?"

I took the butt-plug out of my mouth, catching the smell of it as I frowned at my grandmother. "What are you talking about, I thought you said we were in it together. I thought you said you'd get time for helping me."

"I didn't help you, and who would believe you if you said I did? I'm a goddamn grandma, and anyway, there's no evidence that ties me to it. It's a round from yer rifle that's in Roy's neck if they ever find his body. If they look in yer mom's trailer they'll sure as shit find flecks of blood, it don't matter how many times you swiffered. Nah, you belong to me, I can do whatever I want with ya."

I shook my head, stunned at her words. Finally I thought of what to say. "You don't have to threaten me Mamma. I'd do anything you wanted anyway."

She seemed surprised but tried to hide it. "Good," she said, "yer my lil' bitch-boy, huh? Say it."

"I... I guess I am if you want me to be." I said.

"Nah, you have to say it."

"I'm your little bitch-boy." I said.

"Don't worry JJ, it aint such a bad job. Maybe when yer finished cleaning my toy I'll let you suck on my titties. I seen you looking at 'em." She held her tits up, inviting me to look. "You'd like that huh?"

"Yeah." I said.

I looked at her sitting in her easy chair. She looked like a queen on a throne. I was at her feet, and it was the only place I wanted to be. I stuck her butt-plug back in my mouth and she laughed.