Mamma Billie's Bitch Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don'tchoo fuckin' run outta here." Mamma Billie said. "You sound just like you did when you left me before, t'run off with his daddy. Now take a minute t'think baby. Was that the right decision?"

"No but..."

"But nuthin'!" Mamma Billie said. "You said you wanted us to be together, and you said you'd do anything to make that happen..."

"But Mamma, that's my boy."

"Look at him." Mamma Billie said. I was standing just outside the closet. I had my head down and I was covering my dick with my hands. "That aint yer boy anymore. I been training him. He's a good little cuntlicker now, he loves doin' it, 'gets his pecker hard as a rock."

My mom shook her head and looked at me. She was somewhere between amused and disgusted. "Really? He likes it?"

"That's not all," Mamma Billie said, "he cleans cream pies, gives a hell of a rim job, and he drinks up piss too. He's a natural sub, he'll do whatever we say."

My mom looked at me curiously.

"I had his cock pierced too." Mamma Billie said. "He has t'sit down to take a piss now. Show yer mom yer piercing JJ."

I moved my hands away and my mom squinted at my cock and then laughed. "This is too fuckin' crazy Mamma, I can't believe you did this."

"I did it for us." She said. "Don't you see how perfect it is? I'm all butch, you go back an' forth between butch an' femme, and he's all femme. This way, everybody gets what they want all the time. Now do what yer Mamma tells you an' pick up that yarn."

My mom reached down and picked up the pink yarn. She pulled it taught. "You been eatin' grandma's pussy JJ?" She asked.

I was standing there with my cock pulled straight out toward my mom. "Yeah." I said.

She tugged the yarn, making me step forward. "You been lickin' on her asshole?"

"Yeah," I said again.

She tugged the yarn, making me step forward again. I was starting to get hard. "Did you suck some cum outta my Mamma's cunt? You been cleanin' up some other man's mess?"

I looked at her, scared to answer. I had butterflies in my stomach but I wanted to tell her. "Yes." I said.

She yanked hard on the yarn, bringing me right in front of her. "Look at me JJ, look at yer mother." She said. "Why the hell would you do somethin' like that?"

I looked at her, not sure what to say. Mamma Billie was watching all of this with a smile. Finally I answered my mother. "Love." I said.

My mom laughed at that. "Must be." She said. "You love yer mom like that too JJ? You wanna serve both of us?"

"Yeah." I said.

"Well you can start by handing me them little scissors on the nightstand." She said. I reached over and got them and handed them to her. She sent electric waves of energy into my hard cock when she took hold of the hoop. She worked the tip of the scissors into the knot and snipped it free. She looked up at me smiling. "You really wanna fuck me JJ? You really wanna fuck yer mother?"

"I do." I said.

She kept smiling at me as she laid back on the bed and opened her legs. I positioned my cock at the opening of my mom's hot cunt-lips. I leaned over, taking one of her erect nipples into my mouth as I pressed into her. A moment before I had felt like I was about to cum, but as I began fucking my mother, I knew that I was in complete control. I could fuck her all night or cum right then, it was up to me.

"Aww yeah baby, let yer mommy have it, lemme have that sweet hard cock!" She yelled. Her legs went far up, until her knees were in her armpits. She was whimpering and whining, and she looked back at Mamma Billie who was sitting cross legged, watching us. "Oh Mamma, gimme some cunt t'suck on," she said, "lemme get my tongue up yer asshole!"

Mamma Billie moved to straddle my mom's face, and I watched my mom's tongue lapping at my grandmother's swollen cunt as I continued to fuck her. Mamma Billie looked like she was in heaven as she started moving her ass, making my mom lick from asshole to clit and then back again. My grandmother smiled at me. "It worked." She said. She took the back of my head and pulled me in for a kiss. Her tongue went into my mouth and I readily accepted it.

When the kiss was over, she directed my mouth to her nipple, and I hungrily sucked at it while continuing to fuck my mother. We stayed like that for awhile, and then Mamma Billie started to quake, which sent me over the edge. I pumped my mom with cum and she screamed in pleasure, which brought my grandmother to another crashing orgasm and she sprayed her love juice all over my mom's tits as my mom tongued her asshole.

Afterward we were all in bed together, passing around a joint. "Shit boy, we shoulda did that a long time ago." My mom said. "Yer a way better lay than Roy."

"Oh yeah," Mamma Billie said, "about that..." She looked over at me and I looked at my mom.

"I killed him." I said. "Shot him in the neck in self defense. Mamma Billie helped me dump his body down the abandoned mine in Karsh Hollow."

I took a hit off the joint. There was a long moment of silence, and then my mom started laughing. Mamma Billie started laughing too, and then we were all laughing. The three of us were high as hell, laughing our heads off in Mamma Billie's bed.

THE END

12