Mamma Mia - A Tale of Two Mommies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julia couldn't help but look down to Mia's cock, twitching mere inches away from her face, and lick her lips as she recalled it's taste.

"We both know what you want, you filthy slut, give in, worship my cock, and let go of all you once were."

Julia didn't respond, transfixed by the hypnotic bouncing of Mia's cock and overwhelmed by the pounding Tommy was providing, she could hardly form a rational thought, much less string together words. It felt sooooo good... Sleep deprivation and hunger had reduced her to base instincts: fight, flee, or fuck. She'd tried fighting at first, but she no longer had the willpower to struggle. There was no chance she could flee, bound helplessly in place. Her only choice was to fuck, and it felt so fucking good. As Julia slipped further and further into the grip of carnal pleasure, she could feel her mind slipping further and further away. Gone was her hatred of the woman who had married her ex. Gone was her revulsion at Mia's unnatural body. Gone were the taboos keeping her from fucking her own son. All that remained was a woman in a heat, eagerly willing to surrender herself to obtain the cock that she so craved.

The last vestiges of Julia's free will evaporated without even a whimper as she opened her mouth and took in her Mistress's cock.

After all her struggles, Julia was finally at peace, content in knowing that she was serving her mistress by pleasuring her cock, and thrilled that she would soon receive her creamy reward. She took pride in the fact that she was able to pleasure Mistress's other slave at the same time, and began rocking her hips in time with his thrusts while squeezing his shaft with her pussy, eager to give him a good ride so that he'd be willing to share his cock with her more in the future.

Trained as he was to cum only when instructed, Tommy was soon looking to Mia, desperately hoping for her permission. Pleased at his role in breaking his mother to her will, Mia mercifully granted it, telling Tommy to, "Fill his slut of a mother with his seed."

Tommy eagerly obeyed, blasting load after load into Julia while anchoring himself with her hips.

"Now eat up Chico, you know the rules."

Tommy dropped to his hands and knees behind Julia and began lapping at her pussy, swallowing their combined juices and furthering Julia's ecstacy. Julia came again and again before Mia finally climaxed, filling Julia with cum from the other end. Tommy pulled his face out of Julia's pussy and shot her a greedy look of jealousy, causing Mia to giggle.

"Come on up here you little cum slut," she said, "give your mommy a kiss before it's all gone."

Tommy raced forward and quickly locked lips with Julia, passing back and forth the remainder of Mia's load mixed with the juices from her pussy. After a lingering kiss, they both swallowed and turned to look up to their mistress, ready to serve.

Life for Tommy became significantly easier with a fellow slave to tend to Mia's ravenous sexual appetites. Julia and Tommy waited on Mia throughout the day, often serving her in tandem. While Mia pounded Julia's pussy, Tommy would bury his face in Mia's ass, tonguing her sweet hole. While Tommy was sucking off Mia's massive rod, Julia would worship Mia's tits and present her own for Mia's pleasure. Julia and Tommy were both utterly devoted to serving Mia, and there were only two rules she had to enforce. The first was that her cum always be shared between them, as that was the only way to keep the peace between the two cumsluts. That meant that whenever and wherever Mia came, one of the two quickly lapped it up, leading to playful snowballing until they'd finally swallowed the delicious load.

The second was that whenever Tommy came, he had to swallow his own cum. Julia was always happy to help with this, feeding Tommy his sperm while telling him to be a good boy and eat it all up for mommy. Once Mia was satisfied that her wishes would be followed, she began leaving Tommy free of his chastity cage. This had the added benefit of freeing Tommy and Julia to make love whenever they weren't directly attending to their Mistress. Mia strongly encouraged this behavior, as she greatly enjoyed the spectacle of their incestuous acts. She even took a guiding hand at times, directing them to put on a show for her while she watched, getting off in the perverse power she wielded over them.

During Stan's infrequent visits home, Mia would return Julia to her place in the basement for "Reinforcement Conditioning". No hint of resistance ever showed itself in Julia's behavior, but Mia seemed to enjoy continually playing with her mind to see how far she could push her onetime nemesis. Each time Julia happily allowed herself to be strapped into her kneeling bench, and moaned appreciatively when her vibrator and alternating dildos were put in place. The growing selection of homemade pornography she watched increasingly included scenes featuring herself with Tommy, Mia, or both, and the shock collar that had once forced her to continue watching was no longer necessary, as Julia proudly got off on seeing herself so debased for her glorious Mistress.

After a month of carnal bliss in her incestuous threesome, Mia grew bored and was ready for another change.

After Stan left for another work trip, Mia went down to Julia in the basement and announced that it was time for her to fulfill her ultimate purpose...

If Mia intends to turn Julia into a lactating hucow, go to Mamma Mia - Mother's Milk.

If Mia intends to introduce Stan to her slaves, go to Mamma Mia - Family Reunion.

12