Mamma Mia - Hung

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ppeaks42
ppeaks42
677 Followers

Tommy, along with the audience of customers and staff surreptitiously watching from around the room, was speechless.

"Well I can see that this one is a winner," Mia said with a wink, nodding to Tommy's straining shorts. "Just wait until you see the next one!"

As Mia retreated once more into the dressing room, the blond in white lingerie quickly made her way back to Tommy, this time sitting next to him on the couch. She turned to face him, pulling back her shoulders in a way that pushed out her chest. Her tits had nothing on Mia's, but they were still a beautiful pair of C-cups.

"See anything you like yet?" she offered, "we're always looking to please our customers."

"I'm just here helping my Mo... my girlfriend to pick something out," Tommy replied, kicking himself for almost saying Mommy and trying not to glance down at the girl's offering.

"How sweet! I'm sure you have wondeful taste. How do you like my outfit?"

"It's lovely," Tommy answered quickly.

"Oh, you hardly even looked," she pouted, "here, feel how soft the fabric is."

She pulled Tommy's hands from his lap, inevitably brushing against his bulge, and pressed them to her chest, more against her skin than the low cups of the bra.

"See, isn't that the softest thing you've ever touched?"

Tommy's jaw dropped. He'd never had to deal with women making advances like this before, and he wasn't sure how to handle it now. He was spared only by the double clicking of a pair of boots on the floor behind him. He turned, quickly pulling back his hands, to see Mia in her next outfit. It was all dark black leather, and clearly meant to be some kind of fetish/dominatrix getup. The skintight boots ran up to the middle of her thighs, and matched the black leather corset that cinched in her waist and made her breasts look even larger than usual. A leather to back thong completed the ensemble, and Tommy was amazed as always at Mia's skill in tucking away her own substantial package when wearing such things.

Tommy wasn't sure how much Mia had seen, but thankfully she sat down next to him in a seemingly fine mood.

"Oh good chico," she began, "you've found one of the little shop girls to help us."

Mia draped herself possessively over Tommy and fixed the blond with a cool stare as she continued.

"I'm a little worried that this top is too small for my breasts, do you have any for bustier women?"

"No, we focus our wares more... natural sizes."

The two women stared at each other over Tommy for a long moment. Chatter throughout the store went silent as the other patrons and employees dropped all pretense of minding their own business.

"I find that most people agree that bigger is better," Mia countered as she patted her hand on Tommy's lap. He tried to inconspicuously push her hand away, but Mia instead gripped his cock through his shorts and started pumping it, maintaining eye contact with the blond the whole time.

The girl's eyes grew wide as saucers as she looked down to see Mia's hand jerking off Tommy's big cock. She couldn't help but salivate a bit as she saw it outlined in thin fabric, obviously twice the size of any she'd seen before.

"What do you think chico, does this outfit make Mommy's titties look too big?"

An audible gasp echoed through the room as everyone doubted that they could have heard her correctly. But she immediately proved their hearing correct.

"Come help Mommy in the dressing room chico, I need you to help me out of this."

Tommy was blushing furiously as he stood up with Mia, the more so because her hand never let go of his cock. As she turned and walked back into the dressing room, she kept her grip, pulling him after her as if by a leash. They made love loudly, as Mia seemed determined to put on a show even if nobody could see them. When they finally finished, Mia led Tommy back out to the register with both outfits. As she paid for them with Stan's credit card, every eye in the room was glued to the pair of them. Some of the looks were clearly judgemental, but the majority were plainly under the influence of a different emotion: lust.

A month later Tommy's growth seemed to have finally slowed. He'd topped out at eleven inches long and was nearly as big around a soda can. His family jewels were the size of raquetballs, and his production of cum had only continued to grow with them. His orgasms felt more amazing now than Tommy had ever dreamed they could, as rope after rope of creamy white cum blasted out in never ending streams. Once it became obvious that Tommy was done growing, Mia started letting herself enjoy tastes of his fruit instead of forcing him to drink it all. She still got a kick out of snowballing with him and having him eat his load out of her ass, but she couldn't resist saving some for herself too.

One evening as they lay in bed after a long day, Tommy finally asked the awkward question that had been on his mind for some time.

"So, did you do this with my dad too?"

Mia reached down to fondle Tommy's cock. "You mean, did I feed him my cum to make him grow a nice big juicy cock like my stepson?"

Tommy was taken slightly aback by her bluntness, and be for he could respond Mia let out a long sigh.

"How could I when he's only here one day in ten? Besides, that selfish bastard never wants to suck my cock. He only wants to fuck my ass, or have me suck on his little dick, and before I can even get off he's done and snoring next to me."

"But, he married you, isn't he into... women like you with a little something extra?"

"Some men just want a piece of ass to fuck and to hell with the rest," Mia replied. "Not that I can even feel his humping me, I'm used to a bit more of a man than that."

Mia's fondling and suggestive dialog had had their intended effect, as Tommy had gone from ready for bed to ready for action.

"Well would Mommy like to feel what a real man fucks like?"

Mia giggled as she flipped over on her hands and knees and raised her ass in the air, offering it to her hung stepson. Tommy gave it a quick lick for lube, and launched into an anal pounding with his monster cock that left Mia screaming in ecstacy as she came all over the sheets. As they collapsed back into each others arms, Mia whispered in Tommy's ear.

"Who needs Stan, I have his credit card and your cock, that's all I need."

The next morning, Mia told Tommy that it was time to put his endowment to use. Tommy cracked a quick joke about how she always seemed eager to use it, but she insisted that she had something new in mind. Tommy was shocked when Mia told him that...

If Mia tells Tommy that she wants to milk his cum and sell it online, go to Mamma Mia -

Milked for Profit.

If Mia tells Tommy that she wants to seduce his ex-girlfriend, go to Mamma Mia - Punishing Tommy's Ex.

ppeaks42
ppeaks42
677 Followers
12