Mamma Mia - Shower Seduction

Story Info
Continuing adventures of Mia and Tommy.
3.2k words
4.59
63k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ppeaks42
ppeaks42
694 Followers

"Chico, get in here and suck Mommie's cock"

The words echoed in the room for a long moment as Mia turned to face Tommy, one delicate hand wrapped around the eight-inch monster between her legs. Tommy was transfixed, and hypnotically began to obey, stepping closer as a part of his mind frantically struggled to break him from Mia's spell. But he was too far gone. After weeks of masturbating to her nonstop, his stepmother's dripping body was too powerful to be resisted, even if she had a bigger cock than he did.

Tommy stepped into the shower, standing silently in front of Mia, teetering on the edge of a cliff from which there was no return. Sensing both his hesitation and his vulnerability, Mia lifted a hand to lightly caress Tommy's face.

"Just a little taste," she whispered as she wrapped her fingers around the back of his head and pulled him in for a kiss. Their bodies pressed together as their lips met, water and suds running down between them as they slid up and down against each other. Their kiss started gently, but quickly escalated into a frantic dance of lips and tongues as weeks of pent-up sexual tension erupted. Freed of any pretence of innocence or decency, Tommy's hands roamed freely over the body he'd so long coveted, fondling Mia's breasts with one hand while cupping her ass with the other. Lost in her curves, he tried not to think too hard about what he'd seen between her legs, but Mia was just as turned on as he was, and he could feel her cock pressing into him, throbbing in rhythm with her racing heartbeat. But he couldn't ignore it any longer when Mia broke away from their kiss, placed her hands on his shoulders, and firmly pushed him down to his knees.

"Now be a good little boy and suck Mommie's cock," she said in a lightly commanding tone.

The world suddenly slowed around Tommy, and while everything thing else faded out of focus the sight in front of him sharpened into the most vivid moment of his life. He drank in every detail. The drops of water running down Mia's smooth and toned abdomen. Her hips flaring out from her narrow waist where his hands came to rest. Her strong thighs, framing the dangling set of balls hanging between them like ripe fruit waiting to be plucked. And in the center of it all her cock. Pulsing. Throbbing. Twitching with energy. It hypnotized him like a dancing snake as Tommy soaked in the bulging veins along its shaft and its swollen purple head. He idly wondered whether he could even fit it in his mouth. His wondering was answered when Mia lifted one hand from his shoulder to guide her cock while the other hand slipped to the back of Tommy's head to pull him closer. Tommy pressed against Mia's hips with each hand, offering one final halfhearted resistance to the inevitable, but she continued to pull him closer until the tip of her cock was resting gently against his lips.

Tommy's lips parted ever so slightly, and Mia swiftly took advantage, sliding half of her cock into his mouth in one smooth motion until her guiding hand reached his lips. No sooner had she bottomed out than she pulled mostly out again, launching into a steady rhythm of face-fucking her stepson while using her hand on the back of his head for leverage. At first Tommy could only think about breathing. Between the water running down his face and the intruder in his mouth, he almost felt like he was being water boarded. But as he learned to time his breathing and his initial panic subsided, he was shocked to realize how much he was enjoying this. He savored the strong taste of his stepmother's meaty cock and delighted in the feel of each bump and ridge as it slid in and out of his mouth. Soon he got into it, teasing the head with his tongue and lightly scraping her shaft with his teeth. His hands worked around from her hips to her butt, pulling himself forward to match each of Mia's thrusts. His eyes opened, and he looked up at his stepmother with a loving gratitude for the new world that she'd opened him up to.

Mia met his gaze and smiled. "You like that cock in your mouth, eh chico? Let's see how you handle the whole thing." She pulled her hand from around the base of her cock and joined it with the other behind Tommy's head. Then she pushed. Slowly but surely Mia pushed forwards with her hands clasped tightly behind her stepson's head, forcing her 8-inch monster into his mouth. Tommy felt the panic rising again as the head pressed insistently against the back of his throat, but as he stared up into his stepmother's loving eyes he relaxed and opened himself up to her cock. Mia moaned in pleasure as she worked her way down Tommy's throat, not stopping her assault until her balls were resting against his chin. Once fully inserted, Mia paused for a long moment, allowing Tommy the time to adjust to the massive cock filling his mouth and throat. She felt the muscles of his throat stretching and spasming around her as she lifted a hand to lightly stroke his head. Eventually the spasms slowed to a stop, and Tommy looked up at Mia expectantly.

"Are you ready for Momma Mia's big cock to fuck your tight little throat?"

Tommy nodded as much as he could in his situation.

"That's a good boy," Mia murmured as she pulled halfway out and restarted a steady rhythm of thrusts. As steam from the shower rose around them, Mia and Tommy picked up speed. Each thrust down Tommy's throat grew more powerful, until each was punctuated by his stepmother's balls were slapping him in the face. Tommy's eyes rolled back in his head and closed as he was lost in the primal passion Mia brought to bear. He felt as if he were floating in an out of body experience as his body was turned into a passive and willing receptacle for Mia's love. Everything else drifted away as he revelled in his closeness to the goddess he'd worshipped with countless offerings of his own seed. And it seemed only right when after several more minutes of escalating pounding, Mia pulled back until just the head of her cock was in Tommy's mouth and began to cum.

Tommy felt her ass clench tightly under his hands as stream after stream of cum blasted from Mia's cock. As his mouth filled with the salty nectar, Tommy reflexively started to swallow, but even with that his mouth was filled to the brim by the time Mia pulled the head of her cock out with a pop. With two more large gulps, Tommy managed to swallow the rest as Mia pulled him up to his feet. They embraced and shared another long kiss, this one sweeter but no less passionate than the last.

"Your turn now chico," Mia said with a mischievous grin as she turned around and leaned against the shower wall. "I know you've been wanting a piece of this for weeks."

Tommy didn't argue that point, and quickly lined his cock up with his stepmother's inviting ass. He'd never managed to talk any of his girlfriends into anal, so he wasn't sure what to expect as he worked his way up Mia's backdoor. It was tight, as he'd expected, but more than the physical sensation he was amazed that he was finally fucking his hot stepmother, even if she had turned out to be a little different than he would have guessed. As soon as he'd buried the full length of his cock in Mia's ass, she twisted around and looked at him over her shoulder.

"Hold on tight cowboy, I'm taking you for a ride!"

Before Tommy could ask what she meant, Mia launched into a series of gyrating revolutions, grinding herself onto him like a rhumba dancer gone wild. Tommy did as he was told, hanging on as tightly as he could to Mia's swinging hips. With each swaying motion it seemed as if Tommy's cock would surely slip out, but each time Mia switched directions at the last possible moment, impaling herself back onto him until her full butt was pressed firmly against his crotch, then launching out once again. Once he got over his initial shock, Tommy was further surprised to find that Mia was milking him with her powerful anal muscles. Tommy had been with a couple of girls who did lots of kegels and liked to boast about how talented they were with their pussies. None of them could hold a candle to Mia. Every time she had Tommy fully inside her, she'd start a rippling contraction from the base of his cock to the tip that squeezed until it felt like he was going to burst. It didn't take long before Tommy lost control and blew his load, shuddering in ecstasy as he collapsed over Mia's back. Her flowing gyrations slowed to a stop as she let her utterly spent stepson recover.

The rest of their shower was a handsy, playful, flirty unwinding. Mia and Tommy giggled together as they "helped" each other wash up. In truth, they could have each washed themselves in half the time, but they were enjoying playing with each other far too much to admit that. It was the perfect excuse to take some time for exploring.

As they finally stepped out of the shower and started toweling off, Tommy brought up the elephant in the room.

"So you're a..." Tommy trailed off as he gestured to Mia's cock.

"A woman?" she offered.

"No, well, I mean yes, but you have... ...a cock."

"Dios mio, really?" Mia cartoonishly feigned surprise, "Did you notice that while you were down on your knees sucking it."

Tommy blushed beet red as Mia laughed at his discomfort.

"There, there chico, come give mamma a hug." Mia swept Tommy up in her arms, pulling him close. After a tight squeeze she leaned back, looking him in the eye and said, "Sweetie, I am what I am, and if you are okay with that, I think we can have a lot more fun together."

"But... but I'm not gay," Tommy protested.

"And I'm a woman, more woman than you can even handle little chico, I just happen to also have a cock that you seem to be rather fond of."

Mia glanced down knowlingly, bringing Tommy's attention to the fact that his hands were idly playing with Mia's cock while they talked. Tommy took a step back as he realized what he'd been doing.

"But what about you and dad?"

"Your Papi and I have a... ...unique arrangement," Mia offered. "He accepts that he can't keep me all to himself because he understands who I am. The question now is, can you do the same?"

Tommy took a deep breath, knowing that if he went any further with Mia he'd never be able to say no to her again. He looked up and down her nude body, the same body that had filled his every fantasy for weeks on end. Nothing about its perfection had changed in the slightest, did the addition of her 'something extra' really make any difference? He flashed back to minutes earlier when she'd first pushed it down his throat. The taste and feel came rushing back to him, and as his body shivered he knew that his mind was made up. He dropped to his knees once more, and started sucking for the second time on his stepmother's cock. Mia smiled wickedly as she looked down at her stepson, knowing that she'd snared yet another hapless man with her irresistible charms.

With the ice finally broken, Mia and Tommy more or less resumed their previous life with one major exception. Now they fucked all the time. Sexual tension never built up, because it was released at the earliest possible moment.

Tommy still got up early to meet Mia in the kitchen for breakfast, often even making hers. But instead of watching Mia from the table, now Tommy would slip under the table to take his breakfast from Mia's cock while she enjoyed hers. Mia teased him about how much he loved his "morning protein shake", but Tommy just couldn't resist slurping the cream from her balls first thing each day.

Next came morning yoga, in which Tommy went from an interested observer to an enthusiastic participant. Mia insisted that, "No lover of hers was going to be lacking flexibility," and it didn't take much work on her part to convince Tommy of the benefits. The poses she put him through included a lot of couples poses that seemed closer to Kama Sutra than yoga, and more often than not they ended with the two of them shedding what little clothes they were wearing and switching to Tommy grinding into Mia's ass as she continued her routine. Invariably they would end each session in a sweaty tangle on the floor, all pretence of working out discarded in a carnal heat.

After a (joint) shower and light lunch, it was time for tanning by the pool. Mia didn't even bother with a swimsuit now, preferring the kiss of the sun on her whole body, and it wasn't long before Tommy followed suit. They'd let the afternoon hours leisurely slide by, occasionally rolling over for a quickie whenever the mood took them.

In the evening they continued their tradition of sharing a movie together, except now they watched porn flicks as often as not. Tommy was a little surprised to discover the wide range of kinks his stepmother was interested in. He'd never watched much outside of mainstream vanilla stuff before, but now he was fascinated by the world of smut opening before him. It didn't hurt that as they watched Mia kept her hand hands busy, slowly stroking both of them while whispering in Tommy's ear, asking him if he liked what he saw, rewarding him with a squeeze whenever he said yes. Whenever Tommy got really into a scene, Mia would ask him if the pornstars were hotter than her. Without fail, Tommy would swear that nobody could match his hot stepmother. And without fail, Mia would reward him with mind-blowing sex, often reenacting whatever depravity was flickering on the screen.

Finally, each night they would curl up together in bed, squeezing in one last round of sex before falling asleep in each others arms. Although at first Tommy insisted on taking the "man's position", with Mia cuddled in with her head on his shoulder, or with him spooning her, he gradually found that it was remarkably comforting to let Mia take that role. Resting his head against her breast after a long day of wild sex, Tommy felt completely at peace. And when she embraced him from behind as they spooned, he felt safe and protected in her arms. At first the feel of her cock nestling against his ass had made Tommy nervous. That was one act they hadn't tried yet, and while Mia didn't push, Tommy wasn't sure he'd ever be ready for that. But as he fell asleep in his stepmother's arms, he sometimes found himself wondering, and wishing that she would.

The only thing that stopped Mia and Tommy from indulging in each other's bodies was when Stan came home from a trip. He was never there long, a few days at most, but it felt like an eternity to Tommy. The only thing that made those visits bearable was the cat and mouse game of teasing that Mia played. She'd flash her ass or tits at Tommy whenever Stan's attention was elsewhere for a moment. She'd quickly squeeze a handful of his ass or cock as she walked by. She'd leave a perfumed pair of racy panties draped over Tommy's face while he slept. She even slipped off her shoes at the dinner table and rubbed her stepson's cock with her bare feet, delighted as he squirmed in joyous agony. By the time Stan left for another trip, Tommy would be mad with passion, rushing into Mia's arms for satisfaction.

He was surprised to find that the thing he missed most in those dry spells wasn't fucking his stepmother's gloriously talented ass, it was sucking her enormous cock. He loved looking up at her as he struggled to fit it down his throat, slurping and gagging as he strove to pleasure her. He loved how she towered above him like a goddess as he dutifully performed his act of worship on his knees. But most of all he loved the sweet reward he received at the end. He couldn't fully describe it, but there was something amazing about Mia's cum, and he was hooked. After days without he was ravenous, and wasn't satisfied until he had drained his stepmother's balls of every last drop.

As weeks turned into a month, Tommy started to notice some odd changes in his body. He was, of course sporting a glowing tan from all his time in the sun, and he was more flexible now than he would have thought possible thanks to daily yoga and the array of acrobatic sexual positions Mia encouraged him to try. But these changes were something deeper. Since he hardly even talked to anyone else anymore, Tommy eventually brought the situation up with Mia one night as they lay in bed.

"Have you noticed anything different about me?" Tommy started tentatively.

Mia opened her eyes and looked down at her stepson, cradled in the nook of her arm. "I've noticed that you're not letting mamma get her beauty sleep."

"I'm serious Mia," Tommy replied, trying not to laugh at her feigned pout. "Something is changing in my body, and I'm not sure why."

"There, there chico," Mia comforted Tommy as she ran her fingers through his hair. "It's just your body adapting to all the special hormones you're getting from Mamma's milk."

Tommy's confusion was evident, so Mia pointing meaningfully down at her cock with a sly wink.

"You know Mamma wasn't exactly born this way chico," Mia explained. "The doctors in Brazil gave me all sorts of special drugs to help make me what I am. With how much you love drinking Mamma's milk, I'm surprised it's taken you this long to notice!"

Tommy's mind reeled as he thought about how often he sucked Mia's cock. Half a dozen times a day, at least. And each time he'd been rewarded with mouthfuls of her creamy, hormone-laced seed. More terrifying was the realization that even knowing this, he didn't know if he'd be able to stop.

"What is it doing to me?"

"Ah chico, I think you already know the answer. It's making you into exactly the lover that I want. It's..."

If Mia's cum is feminizing Tommy into a shemale, go to "Mamma Mia - En Femme".

If Mia's cum is turbocharging Tommy's manhood and increasing his own cum production, go to "Mamma Mia - Hung".

ppeaks42
ppeaks42
694 Followers