Mamono Adventures Ch. 06

Story Info
Sixth Chapter of The Series.
2.8k words
4.38
4.5k
3

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 12/14/2023
Created 06/25/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a long afternoon of fucking another man's wife, I needed a good nights rest. I went back to the apartment and started dozing off as soon as my head hit the pillow. BiBi laid next to me a little while later, playing with my hair. I wrapped my arms around her and fell asleep with my head in her lap. I felt Belle rest her head on my chest.

"We love you," said Belle. I sleepily smiled.

"I love you both," I said.

I finally passed out. When I woke, it was almost midday. I lay in bed half awake.

"Get up sleepy head," said Belle from the hallway. I mumbled and rolled over, trying to fall asleep again.

"Fine..." said Belle, "Have it your way". I heard her walk towards the bed. She gripped my bulge and squeezed for a second.

"Ow!" I cried.

"Awww want me to kiss it?" she laughed.

"Hmmp... yes please," I pouted.

"Ha ha, no. Get up. We're taking you to go buy some new clothes at the mall. Then you have an appointment later tonight."

I let out a whine and got out of bed. I ate the breakfast BiBi made for me and followed the girls down to the car.

I sat in the back while Belle took shotgun. BiBi drove, taking us out of the apartment complex and onto the main road.

When we arrived, BiBi, Belle, and I got out of the car and headed toward the huge building that must be the mall.

"Jesus, that thing is huge," I said.

"Biggest one on the planet," said BiBi.

I looked at BiBi. Man, she was beautiful. She wore her glasses and a sweater. Her ass showed through her jeans, though I don't think she meant for them to be so tight. She looks like she's a curvy book-worm with a whole lot of ass.

Belle on the other hand. She wore a tight red t-shirt and jeans. Her shirt barely covered her tits and her jeans were just as tight as BiBi's. She definitely had a whole lot of ass too. Her black and dark blue hair was tied back into a ponytail.

"Aren't you cold, its November?" I asked Belle, looking at her shirt.

She looked at me and rolled her eyes. "You're so cute sometimes. I have fur baby," she said. I laughed.

"Forgot, haha".

We entered the mall. It was the biggest building I've ever seen. It was seven floors of shops and restaurants. Crowds of people flowed through the halls.

BiBi wrapped her arm in mine. "Don't worry. I've got you two," I said.

I held BiBi and wrapped my free arm around Belle's waist. I pulled them close as we walked through the mall. Women glanced and stared as my girls lead me through the maze of shops and people.

Finally, we came to a large store called, "Mr. $wag". It seemed like a designer store for rich kids. The girls lead me to the counter.

"Hi, we need a dressing room and some... personal attention," said Belle to the plump lady at the counter.

"Who would you like to assist you ma'am?" asked the woman.

"Give me Ursula. You know who I'm talking about," said Belle.

The woman nodded and pointed us to a door. We walked through.

The room was average sized. On the far side were racks of clothes, covering the wall with clothes. The walls to the side were wall-to-wall mirrors. BiBi and Belle went and sat on a sofa in a corner, close to the door we just came through.

A woman stood in the middle of the room. She had short white hair that stood straight up, like she jelled it or something. She had turquoise eyes and pale-purple skin. She had ruby earrings and red lips. She had a beauty mark on her cheek.

She looked like the villain in The Little Mermaid. Plus, she had the same name. What is going on?

One thing that differed from her and the villain was their bodies. The Ursula in front of me had a slim waist, wide hips, and had a pretty smile.

She was wearing a black dress... wait no. I really don't know. She had large tentacles starting from her shins, instead of feet. The shiny black dress, skin, thing, went up to her chest, covering her boobs.

I wondered if she could take her dress thing off, staring at her.

"Hi, I'm Ursula. I'll be assisting you today," she said, breaking my train of thought.

"Please, come closer, I need to take your measurements," she said, motioning me forward. She pulled out a measuring rope.

"Just stand here and try not to move much," Ursula said, making my body upright and face the door.

I met eyes with BiBi and Belle. BiBi smiled at my frustration. "Fuck her," mouthed Belle, thrusting her hips.

Ursula began taking my measurements. She slid her hand over my arms, pressing the measuring rope against me.

She slid her hands against my chest and torso. She was so close to me, almost body to body. I heard her breathing heavily. She dropped to her knees. DID SHE EVEN HAVE KNEES?? Wait! Stay focused. "Do not get hard," I told myself.

She got the measurements for my shins. Then she did the side of my thigh. She slid her hands inward, bringing the measuring rope closer to my crotch. I felt my dick throb, pressing against my pants.

Fuck. My bulge is growing. I watched as she started to notice the growing bulge down the side of my leg. She brought the rope closer. I closed my eyes, trying to control my growing cock.

I heard giggles from the couch. "Wow, almost 11 inches soft," I heard Ursula mumble under her breath. I opened my eyes.

"Just go ahead Ursula. Do what you want!" said Belle from the couch. Ursula turned her head and nodded. She turned back and met eyes with me. She undid my belt.

Ursula slid my pants slowly down to the ground. As the tip of my dick was freed from my pants, it swung forward, hitting Ursula in the face.

My cock stood at attention, hard as stone. She marveled over my dick, looking at it from every angle.

"Wow, a human. You were definitely worth the price," said Ursula.

I looked up at Belle. "Haha, surprise!" she said.

"Now, listen to me human. I'm going to suck every last drop of your soul out of you, and there is absolutely nothing you can to about it haha," she said.

"We'll see," I replied.

She kissed the tip of my cock, teasing me. She licked the side of it. She smacked it on her tongue. Ursula was going to tease me till I begged.

"You feel like you're already about to cum in my mouth," she said, "What's wrong little boy? Am I too much for you? Is Mama gonna make you blow your load without even sucking you off?"

"The puddle on the floor says otherwise. Maybe you're the one who's gonna get off before I even put this thing inside of you," I grunted.

She laughed, picking up the rope from the floor. She wrapped it around my balls and pulled it tight, making a leash around my testicles.

She walked over to the couch, yanking at the leash around my balls. She sat down in between BiBi and Belle. Ursula leaned forward and pulled the rope, bringing me closer.

She spat on my dick, making it wet. She licked the tip, sending jolts through my muscles. I moaned as she gripped my balls, pushing more of my dick into her mouth. She sucked on my shaft harder than anyone has before.

I gasped as she created a vacuum around the head of my cock. She slowly slid my dick out of her mouth, giving the tip a kiss before catching her breath. She handed BiBi the rope.

BiBi smirked at me. She slowly pulled me closer to her. She opened her mouth as she pulled me in. My cock slid into her mouth and then down her throat as she pulled my leash against her body. She wrapped her lips around the base of my cock and started sucking hard.

She's taking more than she's ever taken before. I slide out of her throat after a minute of her sucking. She hands Belle the rope.

I gulp as Belle licks her lips. She isn't afraid of being rough. She yanked the rope hard. I was forced forward. She gripped my shaft. I gasped as she yanked my cock into her mouth.

She stuffed half of my cock into her mouth and jerked off the rest. My eyes rolled back into my head.

Belle gobbled up the rest of my cock and gagged. She moved her head forward and back, making tears stream down her face. She released my cock from the depths of her throat, gasping. Strings of saliva hung from her lips, still connected to my shaft.

"Cum for us little boy," said Ursula. All three girls slid off the couch and on to their knees. They all grasped my cock, covering most of my shaft. The girls jerked my cock together, going faster and faster.

I grunted, trying not to pass out. "FUCK!" I yelled as I busted my nut.

I shot three loads of cum into Ursula, yelling. She got a mouthful.

I began jerking my cock. I unloaded a few shots on BiBi's face, grunting.

I aimed towards Belle and busted the rest of my cum on her face. She laughed as I covered her face in my hot seed.

I sat back, watching the girls kiss and help each other clean themselves. They giggled and licked one another, tasting my cum.

When they finished, BiBi crawled over to me and cleaned my dick off. She sucked me off some more, enjoying herself for a few minutes.

"Thanks baby," she said, giving me a kiss.

I got up. Helping Ursula and Belle stand.

"You may have any outfit you want, on the house," said Ursula.

Belle and BiBi helped me pick out some clothes. When we finished we stuffed the clothes into a bag and headed for the door.

When BiBi and Belle went outside, Ursula stopped me at the door.

"Thanks for everything. I'd love to suck you off again, just come here and ask for me," said Ursula. She squeezed my junk one more time and I slapped her on the ass.

I put my arms around BiBi and Belle and we headed home.

"That was fun," said Belle, sitting down at the kitchen table.

"Yeah it was. We should do it more often," said BiBi.

"Oh shit. I gotta go see Ms. Dawson again," I remembered, "Be right back".

"Fuck her good," said BiBi as I walked out of the apartment.

I headed up the stairs and came to Dawson's door. A piece of paper was taped to the door. It read, "Just come in". I pushed the door open.

I stepped in and looked around for Ms. Dawson. I followed the sound of soft music until I came to her room again. I followed the sound to her bathroom.

She was laying in her Jacuzzi. Rose petals were in the water and around the floor. The room was lit with candles. A slow love song played over an old radio. It smelled of perfume in here.

I walked closer to Ms. Dawson, who's body was facing the opposite wall. She hummed the song, resting her head against the wall of the Jacuzzi. Her eyes were closed and facing the ceiling.

I quietly undid my belt and took off my pants. I pulled off my shirt as well. I walked up to her and gently tapped her forehead with my tip.

"Oh. Jay, you're here," she said. I continued to tap her forehead with my dick. I hit her cheeks and lips. She kissed my tip.

"Get in here young man," she said.

I stepped into the tub and sat across from her. The tip of my cock stuck out of the water.

There was little space in the tub so I had to spread my legs. She rested her heels on top of my thighs, my cock floating freely between them.

"Did you miss me?" she said raising an eyebrow.

"Of course," I replied.

"Now young man," she started, sliding her feet against my leg, "I haven't had a lover in many years. Since my husband died 20 years ago, I haven't had sex once".

Her foot reached the base of my cock. She pointed her foot against the bottom of my dick and pushed, making my dick push against my body. "Are you ready to fuck me like no one has?" she asked.

I nodded.

Her foot rubbed against my cock, sliding up and down the bottom of my shaft.

"Get ready for the ride of your life little boy," she said.

Ms. Dawson shifted in the water. She flipped around onto her stomach, facing me. She laid in between my legs, a finger on my tip. She twirled her finger around the tip of my cock, making little circles in the water. I moaned and begged for more.

She smiled and obliged. Ms. Dawson grasped my cock and shoved it into her mouth. She sucked the tip of my cock, making me moan. I loved her head more than anyone else's.

The sexy milf slurped on my tip. She swirled her tongue. I reached my max. She was too good at sucking my dick.

I busted into her mouth. She swallowed over and over. She didn't let a drop escape her lips.

I started to stand. "Ah ah ah. Not so fast. We aren't done yet," she said, bending over the edge of the Jacuzzi. She started twerking her fat ass, making waves in the water.

"Get over here and fuck me young man," she ordered.

I stepped closer. I gripped my shaft and slapped it against her buttcheeks. She giggled as I sent ripples through her lower body.

"You naughty boy. Touching an old woman like this. Couldn't control yourself huh?" Ms. Dawson teased.

I slowly stuffed my cock into her. I probed her, pushing my tip in and out of her pussy lips. She winced as I slid more of my dick into her.

"Oh fuck!! Yes!! Fill me up young man!" she shouted.

I pulled my hips back slowly. I stopped when only my tip was left inside her tight pussy.

"Come on already. Fuck this old piece of ass," Ms. Dawson ordered.

I grabbed her waist. Her tail wrapped around, tugging on my balls. Her tail pulled on my balls, urging me to obey her commands.

I thrusted my hips forward.

SLLAAPPPP!!

She yelped, wincing as my tip rammed into the wall of her pussy.

She cursed as I started pounding away at her ass.

"F... FFF... Fuck... Me good... Boy," she moaned.

My balls slapped against her pussy lips, over and over. I thrusted into her faster and faster. Her pussy felt so warm around my dick. I grunted as she pulled a little tighter on my balls.

"Damn... This pussy feels good," I told her.

"Ooooohhh baby. This old pussy is all yours"

I continued to fuck her, keeping the pace. I lifted an arm and grabbed her hair.

I yanked her hair as I fucked her. Her head flung back each time I thrusted into her sweet pussy.

"G... Give it to me," she moaned.

I pulled her hair a little harder. Ms. Dawson's pussy was soaked.

As I slid my hard cock in and out of her, she squealed and shrieked. Her pussy squished and sloshed each time I went balls deep in her.

"Hurry up and fucking cum in me," she grunted.

I smiled as I grabbed her ass with both hands.

I fucked her a little faster, making waves in the water.

I slapped Ms. Dawson's ass, making her yelp. I yanked her hair a little. I was going to make this pussy mine.

I felt my warm seed flooding my shaft.

"Get ready!" I grunted.

"Fill me up! Don't pull out! I won't get pregnant," she ordered.

I howled as I released my cum inside of her warm pussy.

Ms. Dawson gasped.

Her legs trembled each time I thrusted into her.

As my balls emptied, I kept fucking her. She looked back at me.

"You filled me up"

SLAP!

"Ah! You're such a naughty boy"

SLAP!

"Come back to mama anytime"

I pulled out of her and got out of the tub. I turned around and let her kiss the tip of my dick.

"Muah. Good night young man. If I ever catch you in the halls, expect some more of this," she said, giving my dick another kiss.

I got dressed and left her apartment. I made my way upstairs and back home. I lay down on the couch and immediately felt myself dozing off. Ms. Dawson drained my balls and my energy.