Mamono Park

Story Info
How would you like to visit a world of monster girls?
6.1k words
4.02
19.4k
25
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As madness is want to do it began on a dark and stormy night. For no other reason than cheap theatrics the developers of Digital Dominion set this as the permanent setting outside the entrance to the new Monster Girl Encyclopedia Zone. It drove the coders crazy as they tried to work. You see real world coders work from computers. In Digital Dominion they act more like construction workers building the world from the inside. A group of men sat a large crate with metal bars on every side on the ground outside the doorway. Wiping off sweat the men stopped for a breather and water. The creature inside the box began to growl.

"I know what you want," David - one of the workers - sneered as he approached the box, "a piece of this."

He then unzipped his fly and pulled out his dick.

"Don't," one of the other men warned him, "you know how these things feed."

"Do I? I have three of the bitches back home."

"You do?"

"Yeah I've got one of the flower girls planted out back. I keep her chained up so I can enjoy her juices and not have to worry about her vines. I keep one of the little monkey girls in a cage in the living room. I let her out when I want to fuck then toss her ass back in when she tries to cuddle. The un-dead babe is my favorite though. I keep her in my bed frozen with that silly little paper on her head. She's better than a blow up doll."

"You're sick man."

"You're just jealous."

It was then he felt it. A small prick in his exposed upper thigh. He looked down to see the creature's spiked bulbous tail had slipped between the bars.

"You bitch."

He could already feel the warmth spread through his body. His balls began to swell as did his penis. The end of her tail opened to reveal a moist vagina. It quickly implanted it self on his shift. He moaned in pleasure. The other men rushed to pull her off before it was too late. It already was. With each movement of her vagina's walls he shot another powerful geyser of cum into her. With each pump she seemed to grow more and more active.

Finally he was drained and she tossed him aside. She stretched out her mighty wings, gave a blood curdling roar, broke open her cage and flew off.

David returned home exhausted. As he pushed open his door the Yeti jumped on him.

"Husband!"

Her tight arm and legs trapped his arms at his side.

"Who let you out of your cage?"

"I did."

He was grabbed by the legs and yanked onto his back. He looked up to see the Jiang-shi glaring down at him.

"A certain Manticore stopped by," she explained as she drug him out back.

He saw the discarded chains.

"NO!"

"Oh yes."

She tossed them into the pedal of the Alurane. The vines ensnared him, pressing him and the Yeti against her lithe plant like body. The Jiang-shi climbed in as the petals closed trapping him inside.

"We have a lot to talk about David," the plant girl said.

David screamed as his life as a sex toy began. Karma's a bitch or in this case a Monster Girl.

Ewen strolled down a sea shell encrusted road to a sparkling blue lagoon when a mermaid suddenly appeared on the shore.

"Well hello there Stranger. What brings you to my shores?"

"I'm not sure."

"Oh I get it, you came to hear the legendary song of the mermaids didn't you? Don't be ashamed a lot of men come to hear it."

"They do?"

"It's so beautiful and soothing it makes anyone who hears it happy and peaceful. When we're feeling a bit more naughty we sing a special song that makes our listeners nice and horny then we leave them to stew in those feelings. Mean? Maybe, but it's so enjoyable.

"Then again there is the other song. Ooh, that's what you want isn't it? The mating song. You see there are no naturally born mermen. When we're ready to mate we sing a special song that turns mortal men into mermen until a child in conceived. After that we let the men go and never see them again. You want me to sing that for you, don't you? You know it's mating season. You do know that while under the song you will belong to me completely. You will have no free will only what I command of you. That's what appeals you to most isn't it? To belong a beautiful powerful woman forever. Alright I'll do it, hell I might even let you stay with me after. I've always wanted a full time slave. Here we go: la ... la ... la ..."

Suddenly a large hairy beast swooped down from the sky, tackling Ewen to the ground. The mermaid screamed and swam away. The creature ripped open Ewen's pants and poked him with a spike on her tail.

Mac chose the storybook door. He wasn't sure why but it felt right. Several foot paths stretched out before him. Hey the yellow brick road!. This aught to be good. Almost to the Emerald City the road detoured into a dark forest. A witch appeared in the trees above him.

"Who goes there?"

"Just a traveler, Miss."

"Off to the Emerald City are we?"

"That's right."

"Why would you want to go there? It's so boring, so safe, so ... good. You want to have some real fun? Then come back with me to my castle. You'll have such good wicked fun."

"Fun? With the Wicked Witch?"

"Well yes I am the Wicked Witch but not the one you're thinking of. I'm the Wicked Witch of the Wanton Woods. That's where we are right now. This forest only appears to those who have repressed their true sexual self. I can tell by looking at you that you are a submissive."

"N..no.."

"You've tried to be a healthy 'normal' person instead all your life. Am I right? Well here you're free to be yourself. How? I'll show you, come home with me and I'll perform a spell to make you what you always wanted to be: a sexual plaything of a beautiful powerful woman. Me. So what do you say?"

A strange hairy creature burst from the trees and attacked Mac. The witch screamed and vanished. The beast ripped off Mac's pants, stung him with a spike on her tail which made him horny and hard and then the end of her tail slipped over his cock. Once he was drained she started to fly away only to have a net tossed over her.

"Where do you get your ideas?" the girl asked.

God, he hated that question. He didn't know a single other writer who enjoyed having to answer it. They didn't know where there ideas came from, they just came to them. That's especially true for Lon Bursary. For you see he wrote in the genre of erotic fantasy. He didn't really want to think too much about where his ideas came from.

"Honestly I just pull them out of my butt," he joked.

The girl laughed, took the book he signed for her and left. He sat behind the table at his local Barnes & Nobel, enjoying the signing for his newest monster girls novel Jinko Cove. He was the leading voice in the sub-genre which meant he about broke even in sales.

"Mr. Bursary?"

He looked up at the man in the dark suit.

"Maybe."

"I represent Digital Dominion."

"Damn."

"We have a business opportunity to discuss with you."

That's how I ended up in the digital world of the rich and famous. I followed my guide to a strange door that looked like the cover to the Monster Girl Encyclopedia. Once inside we ended up in a strange field near a massive lake. A man who looked suspiciously like Santa Claus came up to us. This was Raymond Harmon, the CEO of Digital Dominion.

"Welcome Mr. Bursary. I'm so glad you could make it. I think you may be able to help me out with my little problem."

"I'll certainly try but I'm not sure how I can Mr. Harmon. I'm just a b-list erotica writer."

"Oh much more than that. You're an expert and one I desperately need."

"An expert? An expert on what?"

At that moment a minotaur stood up behind Harmon. It wasn't a half bull half man monster. It was a massive powerfully built woman with the legs and tail, ears and horns of a bull but a human face whose large full breasts were covered by a leather harness. Shackles with broken chains hung from her arms and she carried a massive ax.

"What the hell?"

A whole herd of minotaurs stood up.

"What is this place?"

"My dear Mr. Bursary, welcome ... to the Mamono Zone."

He followed Harmon into the massive, glass domed visitor's center at the entrance to the zone.

"Impressive isn't it?" Harmon beamed. "I spared no expense. This will be the greatest survival game in human history."

"Game?"

"Yes. You see I read all about Monster Girls and how they kidnap men to be their husbands. I realized men would pay big money to try and out last them or escape them. It's the ultimate extreme sport."

"How much money can you make from a zone people know they'll never come back from?"

"You worry too much, my boy. We've it all taken care of."

"It feels like you're tempting fate."

"You sound like my lawyers."

"You should listen to them. They sound smart."

"Let me give you the tour, then you can make up your mind about this place."

He lead me to a small theater with stadium seating.

"Please, take a seat."

He did. They were soon joined by a group of men. They were all around Lon's age, somewhere from early thirties to late twenties.

"This is François Cusato," Harmon said as the introductions began, "he's a photojournalist with National Geographic."

François Cusato was tall, just under six foot, muscular with the rugged good looks of an adventurer. His dark hair was styled back in a way that felt reminiscent of ocean waves. He had a quiet, serious manner about him.

"Next we have Kit Saxton, he writes for the New York Times."

Kit Saxton was tall and lean, laid back with a scraggly beard and unconnected mustache.

"Next we have Aneurin Romo & Chris Kelker. They're survivalists."

Aneurin was a thin but clearly still atheletic man with curly black hair. Chris was a tall, muscular Bucky McSquarejaw type with a boyish charm.

"Finally we have my law firm's newest junior associate who they chose to deal with me: Taron Earls."

Taron was shorter, and younger than the rest of us. He was baby faced with short brown hair.

A movie started to play on the screen in front of them as they all sat down. It detailed the complex coding that went into creating the monster girls. When the video ended lap bars descended and the theater rolled past a lab showing the group how the girls were made. It was glorious. From there they were escorted to waiting Jeeps out front.

"These will take you through the Zone so you can choose which game to play during your stay. Don't worry the special collars our girls wear will keep them from going too far with you."

The first jeep was filled with teenage boys.

"Who are they?" Lon asked.

"My grandson and his computer club," Harmon explained.

As they passed them he heard one ask the other, "are you sure you can override the collars.?"

"Positive."

He turned to tell someone but was forced into a jeep which quickly took off. There was no way they could actually do that right? Yeah, he was sure we were fine. They drove past a large enclosure with men firing cattle-prods into the holes as a large bulbous spiky tale came flailing out.

"A manticore," he breathed.

"Yes, well," Harmon said over the radio, "we won't be seeing those today. They're proving to be a little too hard to control. We just got this one back after a little ... trip."

They passed through various zones but no monster girls could be seen. Where were they? Harmon was getting frustrated as well. As they drove through the mountains their jeeps suddenly died. What was going on here? There was a loud thumping sound. Something powerful was walking this way. It was then he saw her: a dragon, and in her hand her collar - ripped clean off. The boys had done it.

The Monster girls were free.

"Nobody panic!" Harmon shouted over the jeeps' radios.

It was far too late for that. The large woman circled the vehicles like a cat examining a mouse. She was gorgeous with flowing strikingly purple hair that had two golden horns jetting from it. Small green frill like wings where her ears should be framed and elegant but uninterested face. Her powerful body was clad in emerald scales that formed a two piece armor covering her breasts and genitalia. Her arms and legs ended in powerful claws. A tail and a pair of massive wings completed the look.

The stranded guests all sat dead still, not even daring to breathe. The dragon did not seem at all impressed by what she saw in the jeeps and walked on. The lawyer, Earls, was hyperventilating in the seat next to Lon. His eyes kept darting to the door handle.

"Don't," Lon whispered.

It didn't do any good. Earls yanked the door open and made a run for it.

"Damn it."

The dragon saw the movement from the corner of her eye and flew after him. She landed in front of the panicking boy.

"My, my, aren't you beautiful," she said huskily, "a fine gem like yourself belongs in my collection."

Screaming he turned and ran off again, forcing his way into the computer club's car. The dragon just strolled over and leaned down, looking into the sunroof. Spotting her prize she smashed the glass with her fist and began rooting inside. Everyone screamed and tried to crawl away.

She grabbed the jeep with her other hand and lifted it up in to the air. She titled it until Earls slid out into her hand. Without batting an eye she tossed the jeep away over a hill. Clutching her captive against her chest she flew off. Her tail smacked into the second jeep sending it rolling away as well. Lon held on as the gust from her wings sent his jeep skidding on to a hill, which it quickly descended, backwards.

Cusato, Saxton and Romo drug themselves from the jeep. It was now upside down at the bottom of the hill the dragon's tail had sent it rolling down. Bruised and bleeding they took in their surroundings. They had ended up in some kind of living hell. It was starry night lit by a large blood red full moon. Hadn't it been day time just a second ago? Pink streams flowed over strange yellow grass and past charcoal black trees. Where the hell was this place?

They didn't have long to ponder this however. A winged creature landed in front of them. She was drop dead gorgeous with blue hair, a very full figure and red armored boots and skimpy coverings that left most her body exposed.

"Ooh, three for the price of one, it's my lucky day."

Her eyes began to glow.

"Come to me."

Saxton became still, just staring at the creature.

"Saxton?" Romo asked.

Lon pushed his door open and stumbled out of the jeep. He had hit his head in the crash and was a little bloodied up. Walking to the back door he pulled it open and helped Kelker out onto his feet.

"Where are we?" Kelker asked.

Lon looked around. They were in some kind of bamboo forest. A red tiled Chinese style gateway stood nearby.

"This must be based on the Mist Continent."

"What?"

"Basically Mamono China."

A pair of grinning half naked monkey girls dropped down from the bamboo above them.

"Oh boy fresh meat."

Theo had never been so sore in his entire life. He crawled out of the battered jeep as did the rest of the computer club. Reggie, Forrest, Myles and Jordan were beat up but seemed all right.

"OK, so maybe deactivating the collars was a bad idea," he admitted.

"You think?" Forrest snapped.

"Where the hell are we?" Reggie demanded.

Theo looked around.

"I think we're in some kind of city park."

"Are we out of the monster zone?" Myles asked.

A bird girl with pink hair, a crop top, short shorts, wings for arms and talon feet swooped down and carried him off.

"Myles!"

"Saxton!" Cusato shouted, slapping him across the face.

He snapped out of whatever spell he seemed to have been under just moments before.

"What's going on?" he asked drowsily.

"Come on! Let's get out of here!" Romo shouted.

"No, don't go," the Succubus purred, "Stay here with me ... forever."

"No thanks," Cusato shouted as he and Romo ran away, dragging Saxton with them.

The Kakuen cackled as they advanced on Lon and Kelker.

"Back off," Lon shouted.

"Not without a little taste," one of the monkeys said mockingly.

"You heard the man," came a strong female voice though they couldn't tell from where.

A large powerful form jumped out of nowhere kicking one of the monkey girls into a nearby tree. The other turned to the attacker.

"You'll pay for that!"

She jumped but was easily dispatched by some powerful moves that appeared to be some form of martial arts.

"Thank you," Lon told her.

"You're welcome," she answered, stepping into the light.

Simply put she was stunning. She tall and muscular with long flowing golden blond hair and two cute little ears on the top of her head. Her breasts, privates and right arm were covered in golden armor. Her arms and legs were powerful tiger claw and a long stripped tail swung happily behind her. She was a Jinko!

Myles thrashed about in the Harpy's talons.

"Put me down!"

"Not till we reach the nest!"

Down below Reggie grabbed a rock and tossed it at them, hitting the Harpy in the head. She dropped Myles into a small bed of flowers. Hard.

"Thanks," he said sarcastically.

"Don't mention it."

Back at the control room Harmon took in the chaos.

"Someone tell me what the hell happened out there!"

"As far as we can tell," one of the techs answered, "one of your grandson's little friends hacked the collars. I presume so that they could fuck the girls. They failed to appreciate how powerful some of them are."

"Damn that boy. Get the collars back online!"

"We're trying but most will have been removed by now. We're tuning a neural pulse we can send out and basically pause all the monsters and retrieve our guests but it's going to take time."

"There is some good news," a second tech added.

"Oh yeah what's that?" Harmon barked.

"The Manticore cage is still operational."

"Well at least there is that."

Cusato, Saxton and Romo ran for their lives as the Hellhound gave chase. She was large and powerful with fur as black as night and flaming eyes.

"Come back here! I want puppies!" she shouted.

"I hate this place!" Romo cried.

It took the better part of an hour but they finally lost her. They had to be nearly out of this demon realm by now. Right? Saxton and Romo leaned against trees panting as Cusato set off to take a piss. He heard a strange rustling in the nearby brushes. He tensed up. Nothing happened. God, he had to get out of there. Finishing up, he started to put his dick back into his pants.

"Oh don't take away my new toy so soon."

"What the ..."

Before he could finish his thought she was on him. She was tall and lean but still powerfully built with creamy chocolate skin and massive breasts barely contained by her black leather corset. Her wide hips were encased in tiny matching panties. From her long light green hair pointed ears protruded. In a matter of seconds she had produced a small knife slicing away all his clothing and binding him tightly in ropes. She then removed her underwear and fucked him to such a violent climax that he was left helpless in her arms as she drug him off for a life as her new sex slave.

"You're amazing," Lon marveled.

"Thank you," the Jinko blushed.

"What the hell are you doing?" Kelker demanded.

"I'm sorry it' just Jinkos are my favorite Mamano," Lon explained, "it's why I write so much about them."

"Oh my god!" the Jinko shouted, "You're Lon Bursary!"

"How the hell could you possibly know that?"

Myles began to push himself up.

"Nice ass. I think I'll keep."

He spun around to see a large pink flower had opened up to reveal a busty green skinned and long green haired woman standing in it's central puddle of nectar. Myles tried to scramble away but two green vines shot out and began ripping off his clothes. As the others arrived he was already fully nude and fully bound by the vines. In the blink of an eye she drug him inside the flower which sealed shut. The others pounded on it but it did no good.

12