Man, Can She Cook!

Story Info
Mistress serves David a special dinner.
2k words
4.3
61.7k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David finished setting the serving platters on the cart, and wheeled the dinner out of the kitchen. It had taken most of the day for him to prepare the meal, but he was proud of the finished product. His Mistress was already seated at the table, and had just finished the baked crab cake appetizers.

David positioned the serving cart next to the table, and began to serve his Mistress dinner. The meal consisted of beef medallions, that were sauteed in a port wine and mushroom sauce. The beef was accompanied by an herb rice, and sauteed spring pee pods. Mistress Tea waited patiently as David served the dinner. He had progressed quite well in the past few months, and she was pleased with his abilities. His serving skills were good, and his cooking was excellent. Mistress tea was glad that she had planned a special treat for David.

David finished serving the plate, and filled his Mistress’ empty wine glass. He stood and waited as Mistress Tea ate her evening meal. She had delayed dinner because of work, and it was almost eight in the evening. The look on Mistress Teas face as she ate, told David that she enjoyed the food.

“That was excellent. You really outdid yourself that time.” Mistress told him once she was done.

“Thank You Mistress. Shall I serve dessert? I’ve made a warm, chocolate-truffle mousse.” David asked.

“No. I will have it later. I think You deserve a reward for how hard you have been working. You do your best to please me, and have never disappointed me. For that, I have a special treat for You.” Mistress Tea told him.

“Sit down while I go fetch it.” she told David, then left the room.

David sat down at the other end of the table as his Mistress left the room. After a while, he could hear talking in the next room, and then his Mistress came back into the room. David was delighted when she came back in the room, one of her clients in tow. The womans’’ name was Nancy. She was a pretty red haired girl, in her early twenties. Nancy was dressed in a short black dress, and black lace stockings. It was an outfit that never failed to excite David, and his Mistress knew it.

“Nancy agreed to help me make a special dinner for You. You have made such wonderful meals for me, that You deserve a special meal of your own.” Mistress Tea told David. Nancy smiled, and flushed a deep red as Mistress Tea spoke. David was surprised, but puzzled. What could they have made? He had been in the kitchen almost all day, and he had not seen a thing.

Mistress Tea pointed to the table, and Nancy nodded. She walked over to the table, and gingerly climbed on tp. She positioned herself on her hands and knees, her ass facing David. David was really intrigued now. Nancy wasn’t wearing any panties, and David could see her clean shaven pussy peeking from underneath her skirt. David looked over at his Mistress, unsure as of what to do.

“Last night, Nancy had a dinner at one of my favorite restaurants. The steaks are so tender that the almost melt in your mouth.” Mistress Tea told him. “This morning, she had a wonderful breakfast. A bran muffin, browned potatoes, and a lovely omelette.” she continued as she walked behind Davids chair.

“For lunch today, she ate at another of my favorite restaurants. I believe she had the roasted chicken, and pasta. It’s very good.” Mistress Tea explained as she took a napkin from the table.

“Nancy had an early dinner, and I hear it was great. Prime rib with gravy, fresh wheat rolls, and a large baked potato. I hope she finished the chocolate cake, it is delicious.” Mistress Tea continued as she unfolded the napkin onto Davids’ lap.

David was both hungry and confused. What did this have to do with his dinner. Nancy had eaten well, but not him.

“Now, I love to cook, but I wanted Your dinner to be truly special.” Mistress Tea said as she sat down in a chair at the table. She placed her hand on Nancys’ skirt, drawing it up and over her hips. David began to realize what she was talking about as he looked at Nancys naked ass, and began to get both nervous and excited..

“I wanted to make all of those meals for You, but didn’t have the time. So, I figured that we might be able to combine them all into one special feats.” Mistress Tea said as she rubbed Nancys rear. “Nancy has been nice enough to mix all of those wonderful meals for you. She was even nice enough to offer to serve You dinner.” Mistress tea grinned.

“Wasn’t that nice?” she asked

“Yes Mistress. Thank You Miss Nancy.” David replied.

“I helped prepare the food. Don’t I deserve a thank-you?” Mistress Tea asked, feigning to be offended.

“Oh no. Thank You Mistress. Thank You for the wonderful dinner.” David stammered quickly.

“Well, I know that Nancy is just bursting with excitement, so You should eat up. I’ll get You something to drink.” She told him.

Davids’ heart was pounding like a jackhammer. He had never indulged in any for of scat play, even though he knew that his Mistress often did with her clients. He did not know what to expect. David slowly leaned forward, and brought his face closer to Nancys rear. A pat on the ass by Mistress Tea, and Nancy moved backward, causing Davids face to press deep into her ass. David glanced over at his Mistress, who was watching intently.

“Go ahead, take a taste.” she told him.

David steeled himself, and pressed his mouth between her ass cheeks. His tongue found her asshole, and he began to lap at her pink hole. Nancy was soon moaning from getting her ass rimmed. David grabbed her ass cheeks, and spread them, driving his tongue deeper into her ass. David was expecting something to herald the perverted meal that he was about to taste. He almost didn’t notice Nancys’ pink hole push against his tongue. He did notice when the first tip of his meal pushed against his tongue. His tongue resisted, but was pushed away as the warm shit eased into his mouth. David was prepared for the taste, but found that it did not taste bad, just bitter. He soon found himself with a long piece of Nancys shit in his mouth. He grunted, and gave her ass a squeeze. This caused Nancy to stop pushing out his dinner.

David used his lips to pinch off the flow from her ass. He began to move his dinner around in his mouth. His tongue pressed into the warm mass, and he found that it was soft like cream cheese. David could barely make out his Mistress’ movement, but was able to see her take a wine glass from the table. She lowered the glass between her legs. He began to swallow the sticky contents in his mouth as he heard the faint sounds of his Mistress’ golden wine filling the wine glass.

Mistress Tea grinned as she saw David swallow his food. “Would You like a drink?” she asked David, while holding up the pee filled glass.

“Yes Mistress.” he replied.

Mistress tea brought the glass to his lips, and tilted the glass. She watched as David drank her warm pee. The warm pee filled Davids mouth, and he slowly let it slide down his throat. He savored it like the fine vintage that it was. Once the glass was empty, David returned to his meal.

Nancy was squirming on the table from the need to release such a large load. Davids lips barely touched her throbbing hole before she began to push. Davids mouth filled quickly this time, and he barely had time to taste his meal. He learned quickly how to keep his mouth open, and swallow at the same time. David was quickly becoming full, and was relieved when Nancys pushing slowed to a few short pushes.

“Don’t swallow.” Mistress Tea told him as Nancy finished

Mistress Tea shocked David by pulling him around to face her. The tip of Nancys shit was protruding from between his lips. Mistress Tea pulled David forward, and kissed him, taking the tip of his dinner between her lips. David relaxed as she sucked, drawing some of the warm fudge into her mouth. Mistress Tea moaned as the bitter almond taste of Nancys shit flooded her senses. She kissed David deeply, driving her tongue into the gooey shit that filled his mouth. Their tongues danced back and forth until the last of Davids dinner was gone.

Once she was done, Mistress Tea stood, and instructed Nancy to climb down from the table. Once Nancy was down, Mistress Tea climbed upon the table. She pulled up her dress, and slid her panties off. Mistress Tea lay on her back, with her ass positioned at the edge of the table.

“Kneel down, and You can both have dessert.” she told David and Nancy.

David stood, and moved the chair out of the way. Both him and Nancy quickly knelt down next to the table. David and Nancy watched as Mistress Teas’ asshole expanded, and begin to push out a dark brown gift. The shit curved gently downward, and David found his mouth watering. The piece of shit glistened like a melted chocolate bar as it grew longer. The odor was familiar as David leaned forward. He ran his tongue against the sticky piece of shit, and tasted the familiar taste of chocolate. Mistress Tea had put melted chocolate up her ass.

“I hope You like the dessert. It is a specialty of mine.” Mistress Tea said with a devious grin on her face.

“Mm, Yes Mistress.” David replied.

He sucked the piece of shit into his mouth, and the rich taste of her shit mixed with chocolate almost overwhelmed him. Davids’ cock was throbbing from the excitement. He had not even realized that his cock was hard. Nancy was already stroking her clit, and she came quickly. He was about to swallow when he decided to share his chocolate dessert with Nancy. He leaned over and kissed. Nancy eagerly accepted the chocolate flavored shit that he pushed into her mouth. She moaned in appreciation as David broke the kiss.

“You may stroke your cock. But don’t come until you have finished your dessert.” Mistress Tea told David.

“Thank You Mistress.” David gasped as he unzipped his fly. He awkwardly withdrew his cock, and wrapped his hand around his shaft. David covered his Mistress’ asshole with his mouth, and tongued her messy hole. He licked her ass as Nancy stood, and began to suckle Mistress Teas pussy. David could tell that his Mistress was ready to explode. Her legs pumped steadily, and then her whole body jerked. Mistress Tea released the rest of Davids dessert as she came. David was rewarded with a huge stream of melted chocolate mixed with her shit.

David groaned and shook as he devoured her bittersweet fudge. His hand squeezed his cock rhythmically, and he was soon jetting gobs of semen into the air. He kept his mouth locked to his Mistress’ ass as he came. He did not want to lose any of his dessert.

David sat on the floor. He was both full, and satisfied. Mistress Tea lead Nancy from the room, and David had began to clear the table by the time she returned.

“I’ve been thinking.” she said as she came into the room.

“I enjoy cooking. Tonight has shown me that I have a real talent for it. From now on, I am not going to saddle you with all of the cooking duties. I hope I don’t offend You by making dinner more often.” Mistress Tea said with a smile.

David nodded as he finished clearing the table. “I’m not offended Mistress. Your cooking was delicious.” David told her. He just hoped that she would be cooking the next night.

End.