Man-Child Pt. 01

Story Info
Older woman shows younger man how to do it.
4.2k words
4.49
89.2k
58

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/31/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hand pumped his crotch relentlessly and I watched his body intently. Every muscle from his neck to his legs were tensed, his eyes shut tight and a thin sheen of sweat graced his skin. His full lips were partially open and he panted heavily. I looked down at my hand, relishing the thick, heavy cock in my hand and I picked up even more speed.

"GOD!!" he yelled out and looked down, his panting increasing as he saw just how fast my hand was flying - how violent the hand job had become. I was determined to make him not just orgasm, but blow so hard he'd never forget it. "Fuck - fuck!!"

"Oh there's going to be some serious fucking soon," I partially growled in his ear and he let out a strangled groan. "This is just the start of it. You have no idea how much I've wanted this and I'm going to take it if I have to."

Normally, I'm not this aggressive or dominating but I had had enough of the teasing, enough of the tension. When I saw my opportunity in those stormy late night hours - his own hand fisting his impressive 8" cock, I had to seize the moment. I licked my lips at the possibilities yet to come, I was going to make him violate me in every way possible and I knew that once I had him blowing his load everywhere in the room, I'd have him. The little girls that he had fucked to that point were just that - little girls - and after a night with a woman who knew what she wanted and took it, he would never again look at those little girls like he did before. I heard him grumble something as he threw his head back and it brought me out of my sex fueled thoughts.

"What did you say?" My hand picked up a bit more speed and I snuck my other hand around his waist and down to his balls. My heavy tits were plastered against his muscular back and I pressed my own aching crotch to his ass. He moaned as he felt me wrap myself around him and I let a wicked grin escape.

"I'm going to blow."

"That's what I thought you said. Speak up from now on." I gave his sweaty shoulder a long, heavy lick as my hand around his meat furiously beat it and my hand that held his balls began stroking them up and down, cupping and grasping them gently. "Come on, big boy - cum for me and make it big."

He grunted first and then groaned as his cock exploded - sending streams of his cum arching in the air and hit the wall in front of us. I beat his cock faster and deeper, stroking his balls so fast that they shook under my palm and I licked on his shoulder again. His strength faltered slightly as he leaned against me, moaning soft as he felt me push my hips against his ass, rotating my hips slightly to open my pussy up enough for him to feel how hot and wet I was. When his orgasm subsided and I was able to milk the last few reluctant drops from him, I let him relax against me for a few moments to catch his breath. His hand shook softly as he wiped the sweat from his brow and his eyes slowly opened.

"You act as if no one ever stroked your cock

before," I panted in his ear as I suddenly released his genitals, placed my hands on his hips and gave his ass a few erotic grinds of my own hips. "Couldn't get those little girls to touch your meat?"

"Not like that." He sighed soft and I could tell he was getting used to the idea. "Fuck that was intense."

"You've spent all your time chasing girls your age and younger, time for you to see how having a real woman in your bed is really like." I took a firm hold of his cock again and he groaned as I stepped away from him and gently tugged on it.

He followed me into the kitchen and then into the family den, his eyes fixated on his cock and my hand firmly grasping it. When we got into the middle of the room, I stepped up onto the couch, grinning wide that the height of it put my soaked pussy right at his mouth. He looked up at me and seemed to blush and I let that aggressiveness wash over me again as I spread my legs wide, grabbed his head and shoved it in my open crotch. "Suck on my pussy."

He seemed intimidated at first, but after a few licks he grabbed onto my ass and began licking it in a fever. I gasped as I felt his tongue split my lips and I groaned when I felt him zone in on my clit. I reached down and grabbed handfuls of hair and shoved my pussy on his mouth even more and I began to grind myself on his mouth. He had me worked up within moments but just as I was about to cum, he started to slow down and then abruptly stopped. It was then that I was determined to teach the boy how to eat pussy, that move was unacceptable.

"Oh GOD, if that's all you've got I've got work to do." I pulled away from his face and pushed him down on his knees, then sat down in front of him, leaned back and spread my legs as wide as I could get them. "Do it again."

As he lowered himself down I groaned as I saw his tongue dart out and I grabbed fistfuls of hair as he again began eating me. I gasped and panted as he worked his tongue up and down my clit and just at the moment when he was showing signs of slowing down, I pushed my pussy harder against him.

"Open your mouth, suck my pussy - SUCK IT!" He complied beautifully and my body began to tremble heavy under him. I gasped and writhed under him as his loud sucking continued, my frustration peaking as the frantic chase for my orgasm began. One way or the other, I was determined to cum in his mouth so I pushed my pussy harder in his mouth and spread my legs so wide that my hips screamed at me. "I'm so close, come on, suck me off - I'm going to cum in your mouth."

His sucking picked up and I sighed as I felt the pull of his mouth right on my clit. I gasped and panted as my body shook harder and deeper and just as I knew my orgasm was seconds away, he attempted to pull from me. I held on tight, gritted my teeth and began face fucking him in long, heavy strokes.

"I'm not there yet, come on, if you've eaten pussy like this all your sex life I am sorely disappointed in you." I grabbed his hair tighter and stroked my clit across his tongue. I knew my orgasm was going to be a big one, not just because I had his head between my legs but because his inept way of eating was only fueling the fire, teasing my clit beyond reason. "Do it again, suck my pussy, use that tongue and lap my clit."

He finally got the idea and before long, I was again trembling and tensing under his mouth. I watched his head bob and swirl between my legs and I let go of his hair to grab handfuls of tit, mashing them together and twisting my nipples fast and hard. I watched him as he looked up from my pussy, his mouth still sucking on it and I grinned as his eyes landed on my tits. I gave him a show at that point, pushing them up as high as I could on my chest and began dragging my tongue across my skin. I felt him moan as he watched me wrap my mouth around one nipple and then the other and I moaned with him.

"That's it, YES!!" I grabbed his head and pushed my pussy harder on his mouth and I came. "DON'T STOP SUCKING, I'M CUMMING - I'M CUMMING!!"

He grunted in surprise as my body began to contort under his mouth and I held onto his head hard as my orgasm ripped through me. He kept his sucking going, his tongue now furiously beating my clit with a vengeance and I knew I was filling his mouth. When my clit became too sensitive, a soft jerk of my hips tore his mouth away from me and I landed hard on the couch. I could have let him recover from what he had just done but I was on fire at that point, I wanted deeper, harder orgasms and I was going for broke.

I grabbed his hand and shoved it between my legs. He got the idea and quickly shoved a finger deep inside and I grunted as he began to work it in and out of my pussy. I gasped and moaned as he finger fucked me but he was just missing the mark. At that point, I felt a small amount of pity swell - not a single girl that he had been with had taught him anything and the man-child had missed out on a lot of things.

"Two fingers..." I panted and groaned as I felt him slip the second finger in. I let him finger me for a few moments, watching his arm piston between my legs before I spoke again. "Curl your fingers just slightly...oh god yes, that's it - now do it - harder...HARDER!!"

He hit the mark over and over as he stroked my g-spot and before he could blink, I was gushing all over his hand, my body going weak at the orgasm ripping through me again, the soaked sounds from my pussy increased and I let out a hard, heavy moan. I watched his face as the realization dawned and with a dreamlike stare, he increased his speed.

"AW FUCK YEAH BABY, GIVE ME MORE!!" I grabbed hold of my knees and spread my legs whorishly wide as he pounded his hand against my open pussy, watching him intently as orgasm after orgasm washed over me and gushed all over his hand. In a sex-fueled trance, his hand would increase in speed and strength after each orgasm and when I showed no signs of stopping, he repositioned himself and got down to business.

I was in full bore lust as he worked my pussy over and I could tell that he was enjoying what he was doing. At one point he began beating his meat again and I groaned deep as I watched him, his eyes locked on my pussy and both hands increasing in speed. I gushed all over him as another orgasm gripped me and moaned with him as I watched his cock explode in his hand. He pointed it at my tits and I held them together as his cum coated them perfectly, my hand fucked pussy sloshing all over him as well.

I finally made him stop - not because I was done with him - not by a long shot but even the young ones needs a breather every now and then. I got up from the couch and slipped out of the room to retrieve us a glass of water before I went through the house and turned the lights off and locked the doors. I purposely left him to his thoughts as I slowly made my way through the house, though I knew deep down that thinking was going to prove difficult for him.

Truth be told - you could use a break, too.

~ ~ ~

So where did I find this inept man-child? He's my handy man, 28 years old, an even six foot tall, intensely deep blue eyes and dark reddish brown hair. His body reminds me of a tanned Greek god - muscular in all the right places, prominent six-pack, a strong back, an amazing ass and an even more amazing cock - 8 full inches of gorgeous fuck meat that is thick and perfectly veined. The second I laid eyes on him I was in lust over the kid, hired him without checking his credentials and then as he began working on my yard that afternoon, I pulled the biggest dildo out of my arsenal and fucked myself into oblivion, my legs spread wide in the open window as he began mowing my lawn.

I'm not into younger men as a rule - but at 45 years old, my choices in men my age that can keep up with my sex drive is fast dwindling. I have certain needs that sometimes cannot be met by even the fittest men in my age range - and I have certain kinks that most find a turn-off.

Surprising isn't it? A willing and experienced woman such as myself sometimes finds it hard to find the right piece of fuck meat. It's sad, really.

I'm 5'3, long curly black hair, deep green eyes and what I'm told is a body that was made to be fucked from behind. My 42DD breasts are just starting to show the slightest of sags but I'm not complaining - they are a fabulous asset - sometimes turning me on so much I spend hours playing with them. I'm not obese but I do carry a few extra pounds and when I'm decked out for a night on the town, I turn heads. Overall, I think I'm a great package - a lady in public, a wanton beast in bed. Isn't that what every man wants?

I started my seduction extremely early once I had him hired on. Several times he caught me topless and at least once when I 'forgot' that he was going to be there for the day, he caught me in the back yard laying in the sun with a vibrator shoved in my pussy, one up my ass and sucking on the dildo between my tits. I knew he was there and didn't stop until I had at least one orgasm in front of him and judging by the enormous bulge in his cut off shorts, he enjoyed the show. I didn't let on I knew he was there and when I was done fucking myself and caught my breath, I saw him slip to the front of the house as I stepped in the back door. I was impressed that he was so put together and 'deflated' when I opened the door.

~ ~ ~

I quietly moved into the family room as he laid on the couch, still softly panting and his gorgeous cock resting on his hip. We were in for a long night, not just because I had it in mind that afternoon that I would finally fuck that cock, severe storms were rolling over us in waves and since there was a chance for blackouts and downed trees, I made him stay the night. It was the perfect cover for my plans and he played right into them when I 'accidentally' left a series of suggestive pictures in the nightstand in the guest bedroom and I caught him fondling his meat as he looked at them. That was when I jumped him, however his inept, almost fumbling way he was reciprocating anything I gave him led me to believe he hadn't gotten much ass in his brief adult years and I felt obligated to see to it he had a lot more in his future.

I walked up to him and set the water glass on the table, saying nothing to him as I got between his legs on my knees and promptly shoved his semi-hard cock in my mouth. He let out a yelp and grabbed my hair, quickly settling down as I swallowed him down. Within seconds, however, it became difficult for me to swallow his entire length down my throat, his girth was almost like a Red Bull can and I struggled to get him into the back of my mouth. I choked and gagged as I shoved my mouth down repeatedly, determined to feel the tip in the back of my throat and just as I was about to give up, he suddenly surged his hips forward and held my head in place. I let out a strangled moan as an inch slipped down my throat and even though I still had a couple more inches to go, just the feeling he was back there was more than enough to set me off. He grabbed onto my hair in his fists and before long, he was throat fucking me in deep, hard thrusts. I continued to choke on his length each time it slipped passed my gag reflex but I was relishing the feeling of it and did nothing to stop him from fucking. His panting and gasping increased as did his hips and I knew he had started the orgasmic chase. Not wanting to miss a single second or drop, I held onto the couch for dear life as he pumped his cock into my waiting mouth, grunting hard each time his cock slammed into my throat.

"Fuck - fuck - fuck," he grunted as he pushed his hips up. "Hot fucking mouth, I'm going to send the mother load down your throat, you cock sucking bitch."

His grunting grew harder and louder as he suddenly began lifting my head and sending it down as his hips surged upward. The hot violence of my head being thrown up and down on his lap was too much even for me and as he began to beat his cock with my throat, I came in a hot mess of exploding nerves and convulsing muscles. He seemed to sense that I was in the throes of an orgasm and seriously began working my head on his lap, throwing it up and down with such force that several times he slipped free from my wet mouth.

He regained control quickly, holding onto my hair tighter and began throat fucking me again. It was the last time that he surged up as he pushed my head down that he blew a thick load, all the heavy thrusting of his cock had somehow opened my throat even further and I managed to get every last fucking inch of his pole down my fucked throat. I gasped and gagged as I swallowed what I could and he held my head down harder.

"That's it, bitch, take it - TAKE IT ALL!" He thrust his hips upward a few times for good measure and he growled as he felt my throat contract and release around his cock as I continued to swallow his load. With a soft groan, he finally let loose of my head and his hips hit the couch hard. I slowly and easily worked free from his cock, going quickly for the glass of water to take several long needed gulps - my throat was on fire. I watched as again a shaky hand went to his forehead to wipe the sweat from it and he looked down at me. "Never met a woman that could take my cock like that. That was mind-blowing."

"That's because you have played with little girls that don't know what cock can really do for them." I handed him the glass and watched him polish the rest of the water off. I took the glass from him and set it on the table before I straddled his chest. "Round two, big boy - suck my pussy."

~ ~ ~

I fell back onto the coffee table a pile of used muscle and quivering nerves. My man-child was a quick study, after I planted my pussy full on his face, he lapped and sucked on it like a pro and had me screaming and cumming all over his face. Although my clit was super sensitive after that second round of pussy eating, I made myself stay on his face as he sucked me off two more times - each orgasm sending me into the stratosphere. I finally had to tear myself away from his mouth after the last orgasm almost had me in tears it was so deep and rich and as I laid my sweat soaked head back onto the table, I felt him moving from the couch. I looked down in time to see him stand up, his meat protruding beautifully from his hips and I suddenly wanted it more than I could even fathom. I spread my legs as wide as I could get them, my eyes locked on his cock.

"Ride me."

He wasted no time getting into position, grabbing a firm hold of my hips and towering over me. I watched as his cock disappeared between my legs and let out a long, guttural groan as I felt it finally split me in two.

It took him several long moments to get that massive meat snug in my painfully tight pussy, all the eating and orgasms he had given me almost made me too tight. He would push until he couldn't any further, back out and then bear down again, each time claiming a mere half inch at a time of my pussy. I was determined to have every last fucking inch of him in me and at one point in time, I began pushing up against him as he bore down and with a screaming moan, he slipped the last inch of his cock into my hole and made me cum before he even started fucking.

"Fuck me," I didn't even give my body time to stop convulsing around him before I was already wanting to get jack-hammered. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me."

He got the message and began pounding into me in hard, violent strokes, his hips cracking loudly against me as I held onto the table for the ride of my life. He accentuated each thrust down with a loud grunt and I watched as his body exploded in sweat, adoring how each muscle reacted to his fuck technique. I realized then that the boy may not have gotten the lessons of the finer things of sex, but he was a powerhouse of a fuck once his cock was in something deep, tight and wet. My mouth began watering at the thought of having him deep in my ass as my pussy started to twitch.

I had a screaming orgasm minutes later, my body convulsing under him so heavily that he took hold of my legs and pushed down, immobilizing me on the table. I let out a surprised groan as I realized he was just getting leverage and began fucking me so hard and fast that the very breath in my lungs were pounded out of me. I laid there and took it like a bitch in heat, my mouth open wide, my eyes rolled to the back of my head as he fucked the next orgasm out of me before I could scream, my pussy gripping his cock in a death squeeze as my back arched hard.

Before I could blink, I quickly found myself repositioned on the table on all fours with my man-child behind me. I let out a groan when I felt three of his fingers plunge into my pussy and he quickly raped me of a deep orgasm, my gushing hole quivering around him as I continued groaning. I then let out a scream as I felt him shove his cock back into my still convulsing pussy and began hammering into me with the force of a jet engine, his hips working so fast and deep that before long, I could hear my pussy churning. He took hold of two fistfuls of hair and pulled my head back, forcing me to arch my back which increased his depth even more and as he began slamming his cock tip into my pain point, I began seeing black spots erupting in my vision.

12