Man Fucked by Mannequins

Story Info
Mannequins come to life in old west tourist village.
3.3k words
3.92
65.1k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm traveling again, in western Canada this time. On the way there I stopped at a little "pioneer village" sort of thing in a small town and it was totally deserted except for me walking around by myself. And, as usual, I started to get horny. It never fails; I always start fantasizing when I'm alone outside like this, thinking and hoping that something might actually happen.

I was checking out all of all the little "old west" buildings, like the post office and the bank and the barber shop, etc, and I kept thinking how great it would be if someone, or one of the mannequins, would come out of the back and just grab me and pull off my shorts and push me over a desk and spank and fuck my bare ass right there! Since it was totally uninhabited by anyone other than myself I was tempted to bring some hand lotion with me and just find something to shove my cock into or jerk off or something; I was SUPER horny. My cock was getting pretty hard, poking the material out in front of my shorts and it would have been embarrassing if anyone else would have been there, but it was just me.

I went down the wooden boardwalk in front of all of these little buildings, poking my head into them to see what was in there. Some of them had old, dusty mannequins in period garb. A postmaster and a banker and a barber and a couple of dusty firemen were all there looking at me it seemed like. I kept thinking about pulling my cock out and pretending that I was jerking off in front of someone, that they wanted me to do that for their own sexual gratification, to see me jerk off and shoot my cum onto the wooden floor or the dirt floor. I couldn't help but press down on my cock, it felt so good.

When I got to the Sheriff's Office I went in and there was a little entry area with an old desk and a wooden swivel chair like a Sheriff might have had and also some desk items like pencils and ink pads for old quill ink pens and things like that. There was a two-cell jail like you'd imagine in an old west movie and this one had a couple of dusty "criminals" in one of the cells. I couldn't help myself, I got in front of them so my ass was facing them and bent down over the dusty desk and started humping it! I was so horny I couldn't help myself. It was extra exciting thinking about those two mannequins being in there, watching me.

I was really getting into this little fantasy of mine when all of a sudden; I heard something and felt hands on my waist as I was still bent over that desk!!! I tried to get up but they held me down on the desk! It was one of the mannequins! It was actually a couple of young guys dressed in old, dusty clothes pretending to be mannequins. My mind was spinning; I was trying to think of what to do, what was happening, what was going to happen. He forced me down harder onto desk and started slapping my ass, giving me a spanking through my short pants which I still had on. I could tell that he still had his old, dusty gloves on and it was making a "WHOP WHOP" sound when he slapped my ass. Finally, he pulled my stretchy shorts down exposing my naked butt cheeks. Just like my fantasy, except this was really happening! The other guy dressed as a mannequin came around the other side of the desk and held me down so the guy in back could take his gloves off and give me a good spanking with his bare hands. SLAP, SLAP, SLAP, SPANK, SPANK..

All I could think of to say was, "OUCH! Hey, what the, you guys are real?! I thought you were mannequins or I never would have come in here!"

The guy behind me spoke, "You thought we were really mannequins? Yeah, likely story. We knew you really wanted this from how you were acting. Rubbing your cock, bending over in front of us and humping that old, dirty desk. You deserve this and we can't wait to really give you everything you deserve for teasing us so much. Keep it down visitor guy and you won't get hurt, we're just going to have some fun with you. You were looking at us as we were standing there pretending to be mannequins, but we don't even work here, we're just two dirty, horny guys that hang out here and force ourselves on unsuspecting people and fuck them, and I'm ready now!! Look at my cock sticking straight out of this costume! We could tell that you were fantasizing about being raped by two old west characters."

The guy in front of me let me loose and the guy in back grabbed me and sat down on that wooden swivel chair and put me over his knee with my naked ass sticking up in the air and he started spanking me again. He was really getting into it, I could feel his cock getting bigger under his old, scratchy wool costume. My cock was hard as a rock and was rubbing on that scratchy costume and I was about to cum all over the place when he finally stopped spanking me. He started spitting on my asshole, then the other guy walked over and they both were spitting on my asshole. I could feel the warm, slippery spit covering my poor little tight asshole. I felt fingers rubbing my asshole and then fingers were poking and probing into my little hole. I can't lie, it felt great to be used and abused by these strangers in this fake old west village on this hot day.

They seemed to be having a great time using me as their dirty little sex toy like this. I had no idea what was on their minds but I was sure that they were going to at least fuck my ass that day. They were sliding things in and out of my ass, things from the office like the barrel of a big quill pen, the handle of the old broom that was all full of cobwebs, anything they could find that might fit in me. I was still bent over the scratchy wool suited lap of one of them and the other one was standing in front of me with his raging hard on pokng out through his old, dirty costume! He grabbed my head and started literally fucking my throat!

"Mmmm.. bbb.. mmbb.. mmm..." was all I could muster with that fat cock between my lips. He held my head so his cock stayed in my mouth and the other guy stood up and bent me over that wooden swivel chair and started to lick my asshole! Right after they both just spit on it. That's so nasty and dirty.. I think I'm going to like these guys. I was so close to cumming but he kept just tickling my hole with his experienced tongue. It felt SO good. He must have liked licking my sweaty, spit-covered asshole and I'm glad that he did. He finally started rubbing his cock head over my slippery, spit-covered freshly-licked asshole. That felt so good to be used by these two dirty strangers and now I was finally going to be fucked!

He didn't rub his cock head on my rosebud for long before he started to push, and then he said, "Mmmm.. oh man, you've got such a tight, sweet little asshole.. ohhh that feels so good, man, I'm almost all the way up your ass. Can you feel me? Can you feel my fat cock spreading your butt cheeks and going all the way up your ass? I'm hitting bottom, does that feel good when my soft cock head bottoms out way up inside of your tight hole?"

They both still had their dirty, dusty wool costumes on and when he hit bottom in me it felt soooo good. That rough material was rubbing on my smooth butt cheeks and back as he hunched over me and started fucking into my ass like a spider monkey. He put one leg up on the desk to get in even deeper as he slam-fucked my poor little innocent ass. He was fucking into me like an animal; grunting and slamming in all the way, hitting bottom and then pulling out all the way and SLAMMING in to the hilt again. His cock head was all shiny and slippery from just slamming through my winking little puckered hole. I couldn't believe that he was lasting so long, fucking my tight ass like that.

Meanwhile, I was just feeling the first jets of hot cum hitting the back of my throat as the other guy started unloading his sperm in my mouth. It was so hot and so thick... "Mmmm.. bbb.... it's so thick and warm.. so creamy and hot..mmm.." was all I could say as he was shooting his cum in my mouth.

He kept his cock in my mouth for awhile as I kept sucking on his softening cock and tried my best to get every last drop of that sweet, salty sperm off of that thing. As I was still cleaning off the one guy, the one fucking my ass started really speeding up and slamming home. Then, he grabbed onto the sides of my cheeks and pushed them together with his cock buried up my ass and I felt his cum start shooting in my colon!! Wow! It felt like a sharp stream of warm water being shot up my ass!

"Ohhhhhh, I can feel your cum! You're shooting your dirty, hot cum deep up my ass!"

"Hey, shove your cock in his mouth so he doesn't talk so much, we don't want anyone else to come in here, Jim. We would get in trouble again if anyone else were to come in here as we're forcing ourselves on this guy's naked and sweaty body. Remember the last time we got caught fucking some visiting stranger, and he had his wife with him too; her asshole was almost as tight as this guy's is.. mm mmmmm.. It was great fucking them both up their asses as they were on their hands and knees tied together right next to each other.. oh man... Going between their two assholes like that.. uh uhh uhhh uhhhh mmm... I think this guy's ass is even tighter then that guy's wife's asshole was and you thought her ass was tight!.. mmm mmm mmm..mm mmm mmm uuhh hh... wait until you get in this guy's asshole, wow..."

"You don't have to tell me again, Steve. Keep sucking my cock, you unfortunate, unsuspecting old-west-town visitor. I bet you didn't expect to see us come to life and grab you and strip your clothes off and start fucking you?! You're not the first one we've forced to be our sex slave in this deserted old dusty, dirty tourist town. This time of year it's literally a ghost town here. They keep the buildings open all day but nobody ever comes in here. We sneak in here with these old costumes on just hoping some hot guy or gal comes in here so we can grab them and force our cocks into them and shoot our sperm into them.. Uhh.. your mouth is so hot.. it feels soooo good wrapped around my sweaty cock.. mmm. ..mmm... Luckily it's hot out today and you had stretchy shorts on so it was easy to just grab them and pull them down.. Your sweat and our spit makes your asshole even more slippery too.. oh uhh.."

"Bbbb.. wait, your.. bbb.. mmm.. cock is jammed.. mmm bbb.. in my throat.. ggg.. bbb.. Mmm mmm.. ahhh ahhhhhh.. mmm mmmmm mmmmm.. rrrr ohhhh ohhhhhh OHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

"I've got to try that little ass out, spin the chair around."

So even though your cock isn't totally hard yet you both spin the chair around and you grab onto your cock and try to squeeze it through my tight little shit hole. It's like a snake, your cock head is trying to penetrate my tight man cunt and you keep pressing, farther and farther up my shit chute. You start fucking even though you're not rock hard but hard enough. It feels great to feel your nice, soft cock head spear me and then the full feeling of your fat cock stretching my abused little hole out.

"AAHHHH!!.. WAIT! Your cock is getting bigger back there in my ass!! uuuuuu.. it's SO tight it just barely fits back in my asshole when you pull it all the way out and shove it ALL THE WAY IN again up to your balls!! AHHHHHH! If it didn't feel so good I'd be worried about being raped by two dirty, horny strangers and forced to have my poor little butt violated and get all stretched out like this.. rrrrr.. owww owwww.. man that monster cock is HUGE!!.. uuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuu uhhhhhhh uhhhhhhhhhggggg I'm glad it's so slippery.. like a huge snake sliding between my tight buttcheeks and up my asshole! yowww! wow.. mmmm mmmm mmmm.. uuu uuuuuu uhhhhh uhhhhhhhhhhnnn.. ahhhh ahhh ahhh ahhhh.."

"Suck my cock visitor guy, suck it good.. uhhh that feels so good, your mouth is so hot.. he's done this before, Steve.. he seems to love sucking my cock even though I just had it fucking in and out of his sweaty, dirty asshole."

SLAP! SPANK!! "Look at those little cheeks bounce when I slap them! They're getting all red and hot from the spankings." SLAP! SPANK!

"That looks good, but it's not as good as this guy's super tight little asshole feels wrapped around my dick, it's like a velvet glove.. mmm mmmm mmmmm.. it's like his asshole is sucking my dick like his lips are sucking your dick.. ohhhhhh, I can't take much more, it's been way too long since we've gotten to rape some visitor's tight ass when he didn't expect it at all.. mmm mmmm AAAAAHHHHHH.. here it comes visitor guy!! I'm going to ram my cock all the way up your ass and shoot my wet, sticky, hot sperm up your tight little ass!!!! UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHH! RRRRRRRRRR.... I'M CUMMING!!!!!! mmmmmmmmmmmmmm... uuu uuu uuhhh uh uh uh uh uh... mmm.. oh man, what an ass this guy has, you've got to fuck this guy's asshole again!"

"Hey, wait! I can feel your hot jets of sperm shooting up my ass! It's like a hose is shooting hot water up my ass! Let me up!.. Some dirty strangers just raped my poor asshole and shot their hot, dirty cum up my ass!! I just walked in here to see the building and the mannequins, I didn't know that I'd end up being raped and abused by strangers in costumes posing as mannequins!!"

"Look out, I'm going to slide my cock up this visitor guy's asshole before your hot, slippery sperm starts leaking out!.. look at your cum ooze out.. Here comes my cock visitor guy.. Ahhhhhhhhhhh.. ohhhhh, what a tight little ass this guy still has!!! Look at my cock squeeze between these little round buttcheeks and up this pink hole, sliding in with your cum leaking out at the same time.. mm mmm mmm.. He's the tightest so far, even tighter then that guy's wife like you said.. uuhh.. mmmm.. uuu uuu uuu rr rrrr .. Ohh mmm.. mmmmm.. mmmm.. rrrr.. We're lucky that these raped guys always end up loving this forced sex so much that they never turn us in for just grabbing them and spanking and raping their asses.. They usually come back for more when they're in the area they love getting raped so much by costumed strangers in a crusty old building like this... mm mmm mmm mmmmmmm.. oh what an asshole he has! AHHHHHH! I'm cumming already! SHIT! AHHHHHHH MMMMMMMmmm rrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrr RRRRRRRRRRRRRr! Take this fresh cum you horny visitor bastard!! AHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHh RRRRRRR.."

"Hey! Don't you cum up my ass too! There's too much cum up there now, it's leaking out and running down my legs.. uuuuu uuuu.. hot, sticky sperm is oozing out of my ass and dripping down my bare legs.. my ass is so full of hot, sticky cum.. mmm mmmm.. owwwwwww.. your cock is so big.. I feel like I have to shit your cock is so big.. uhhh uhhhhh.. shooting your dirty cum up my poor little butt.. uhh..."

"It's your own fault horny visitor guy, walking in here with your little shorts on and eyeing us up and not knowing that we were real. That's how we know that guys are fantasizing about getting raped by old west characters. I'm so glad we thought of this. We know you were fantasizing about something like this really happening, looking at us for so long and looking at our crotches, and then rubbing yours right in front of us! We can't help it when that happens, you asked for this by wearing those pull-off shorts and rubbing your crotch like that.. mm mmmmm ohhhhh man, what a tight bugger he is.. uuuu uuuuuu uhhh uhhhhhh uhhhhhh mmmm mmmm.. my cock is still hard... just like last week with the husband and wife, they were starting to get horny and were talking about what a kick it would be if we were real.. and that's when we grabbed them and forced them back here to be used and abused.. they loved it too; they'll be back.."

"Owwwwwww.. Noooo.. your cocks have unloaded so much sperm up my ass!! Uhhhhh.. I won't be able to shit for a week it's so packed up there by your fat dicks.. mmmmmm.. it feels good though.. I can feel your hot cum still leaking out.."

"HA! I knew it, this guy loves getting raped too, just like the others did! Look out, I'm going back up that dirty asshole! Let's go get a couple of the other guys, I know they'd love to fuck this guy's tight little cum-filled asshole too. Maybe they're not having as much luck as we did by having this guy come into our hot little building first. They always share their visitor's asses with us... rrrr rrrrrrrr rrrrrrrr.. I'm really banging into this horny visitor guy now; my balls are really SLAPPING against his as I ram into his ass.. holding down on his slippery, sweaty hips, slapping his dirty, sweaty, cum-covered buttcheeks, looking at this little pink asshole swallow my huge plunging cock..mm.. He's clenching his asshole! I knew he was a dirty bastard, milking my cock like this. We just pulled his shorts off, and being the dirty, horny bastard that he obviously is, he wasn't wearing any underwear, so we just pushed him down over this old dirty, dusty wooden swivel chair on display here.. mm.. mmm and started taking advantage of him.. MMMM RRRR.. After cumming once I can go forever.. uhh uhh uhh m mmmm mmmm mmm rrrrr RRRRRRRRRRR.. fuck. rrrrr.. I'm going to fuck this guy for an hour or until someone pulls me off and rams their own cock up this ass.."

"What did I get myself into by coming in this empty building?!.. mmmmmm mmmm HEY, that's too fast!.. yowwwww!.. uhhhhh uhhh uhhhh uhhhhh uhhhhhhh uhhhhh.. hh hh hh hh hh hhhhhh hh hh hh.. uhhh uuuuuuuuuuu.. my ass.. uhh uhh uhh uhh.. I'm too full of hot sperm now!.. noo.. uhh uhh uhh.. hh hh hh hh hh hh.. nooooo.."

"Hey Steve, here come the guys from the old firehouse display, and they have that little fire hose.. I wonder what they want to do with this visitor guy?.. uhhh mmm mmm"..