Man, I Feel Like a Woman Ch. 02

Story Info
Z and her friends struggle with money.
1.7k words
4.53
12.9k
6

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/04/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EJ101
EJ101
43 Followers

Hey guys! Thanks for viewing the first chapter and I appreciate the comments.

Thanks to my editor, aisielynn, for reviewing this chapter for me and supporting me whenever it comes to what I'm going to do next!

Happy reading and don't be afraid to comment! :)

*****

The man introduced himself as Hunter. Well, he does look like one. If you replace the suit with bear skins, hell yeah he's a hunter. I can imagine his tanned skin, glistening with sweat, muscles rippling with each movement his makes.

I snap out of dreamland, starting to feel uncomfortable looking at him now.

Hannah took the initiative to introduce everyone. Hunter nodded at everyone with acknowledgement. When it came to Victor, Hunter stared at him with an irritated expression. Victor, who I've known as the brave one, actually took a step back behind me.

Finally, it was my name Hannah introduced and Hunter looked at me. I was immediately drawn to his blue eyes, they made me want to get on my knees and beg to be pleasured. I shook my head, what the fuck was I thinking?

Hunter broke into a boyish smile. "Hi, Elizabeth."

I blushed; he had just made himself really attractive. "Hi," I said, shyly. For a short time, Hunter and I were just staring at each other, smiling.

"So," Matt said, awkwardly looking back and forth between Hunter and me. "I'm guessing you're here because my brother did something?"

Hunter snapped out of the trance we both were in. "Yes," he said, serious. "I own this condominium and I don't want the residents here to lack respect towards my cousin. I just want Victor here, to know that." He looks directly at Victor. "If you wish to do something with my cousin, I'd rather you do it in her room or yours. Not in front of the building."

Oh shit, why couldn't Victor kiss some other girl? Stupid son of a bitch.

"It was just a kiss, right Melody?" Victor said, winking at Hunter's cousin.

Melody blushed and nodded. When she looked up at Hunter and got a hard stare back, she immediately looked down.

"Victor will follow your rules," Hannah said, nervously. "We're all deeply sorry about his...stupidity."

Victor gave her a sharp look.

"Okay," Hunter said. "Other than this issue, welcome to your new home. Rent is paid during the first week of the month. I prefer you giving it to me and not in my mailbox."

First week of the month, that's in a week!

"Yes, we'll have the money by that time," Matt said.

Hunter nods. "If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to come directly to me. Well, have a good evening." He and Melody then walked out of the door.

"In one week, are you kidding me?" I said.

"Don't worry," Matt said. "I've got at least half of the rent. We just need the other half."

I sighed and started to think. If we all get accepted to jobs right away, which I highly doubt, we still won't get money by next week to pay rent. I sighed again, "I'll ask my parents to help me out."

"Taking one for the team, best friend," Victor pats me on the back before walking to the kitchen to grab food.

Matt looks at me with sadness in his eyes. "You didn't have to do that."

Sweet Matt, he's always been by my side no matter what happens. "It's fine," I nodded. "I just need a job right away so I don't have to ask."

A week later, I got the half and gave it to Matt who made his way to Hunter's room during the evening. I still don't have a job, Victor is "looking", and Matt doesn't want Hannah to work.

I lay on my bed, regretting the decision to move out of my parents' place until Matt came into my room with smiles.

I laughed. "What put a smile on your face?"

"I got you and Victor a job," Matt said as he on the edge of my bed.

I sat up, excited. "What, really?! What kind of job is it?"

"Well, you don't have the job unless you accept it. I'm only giving you this decision because I've already decided for Victor to be the one working the front desk," he said.

"What is it?" I asked again, anxious to know what the job was.

Matt sighs. "Okay, I know we just met Hunter. He noticed that I looked troubled when giving him the money. So I explained to him that half of the money was from my job and the other half was from your parents. He seemed like a cool guy, so I told him I was stressed out because you and Victor are trying to find work."

I nod for him to continue.

"So Hunter offered Victor a job 'cause he believes he's...sociable, so he said he needed someone for the front desk, I automatically told him Vic will do it because his searching is not working out."

I laughed. "I think he barely looked at the newspaper."

"He doesn't even read. I doubt he knows what the newspaper is."

I laughed harder. "Okay, enough about Victor. What about me?"

He chuckled. "Actually, his cousin Melody pointed out on the job. Hunter needs an assistant. As Melody said, he needs some organizing in his life."

"I don't know anything about assisting, Matt," I said, looking down.

"But you know about organizing," he said. "Look at your room."

I looked around. My books are organized neatly, my dirty clothes are in the hamper in the closet out of sight, my desk has neatly stacked papers on the side, and not one thing looked out of place. "I guess," I said to Matt.

"Great," he said, getting up. "All you need to do is to go to Hunter's place, tell him you accept the job and he'll take it from there."

"Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait," I chanted following Matt out the door. "I have to go and talk to him?"

"Talk to who?" Victor walks to us, eating an apple.

"Oh, you have a job and you start in two days," Matt said. "Tomorrow you're going to Hunter's place so he could introduce you."

"Shitty," Victor said, going to his room.

"Yes," Matt turns to look at me. "You have to talk to him, so he knows you're serious about it. Go now."

"Where does he live?" I ask nervously as Matt gently pushes me out the door.

"The top floor, there's only one door," Matt said when I'm fully outside. "See you later," he closes the door.

I sigh in frustration as I walk to the elevator. Once I reach the top floor, no kidding there was only one door. I reach up and knocked twice.

It took a while until the door opened, revealing Melody. She smiles at me, "Hi Elizabeth."

"Hi," I said, shyly.

"Come in. Hunter!" she calls out as I stepped inside.

The place was very masculine and modern. White walls with black furniture, the only dash of color is that flowers were placed in vases throughout the place. My guess it was Melody's idea. But no kidding about the organizing; there were papers piled messily on tables. One room, which I think is an office, is totally messy. I'm afraid of the bedroom.

Wait, why would I think about the bedroom?

Hunter came out just then, instead of dressing in a suit, he was dressed in a tight black t-shirt, jeans and socks. I stared at his broad torso, wondering if I run my hands across his chest, will it be as hard as I think it is.

"Elizabeth," his deep voice interrupts my thoughts. "Thanks for coming."

I smiled at him. "It's no problem. Matt talked with me and-"

"You decided to take the job!" Melody cheers, hugging me. "Oh thank you, thank you, and thank you. I hate looking at papers and I cannot stand to touch them."

"Melody," Hunter said. "You're practically killing her."

She lets go. "Sorry, I'm just happy."

I nod and laughed. "So yeah, I'm taking the offer."

Hunter smiles, "Thanks for that, Elizabeth. We'll discuss this in my office."

I followed him into the room I was looking at before. It was much worse inside. There were boxes full of papers inside. Hunter sat in his desk after he took a box out of the chair. I'm guessing that's where I'm supposed to sit, so I do.

"Sorry about the mess," he said, disappointed. "I bought new drawers," he motioned to the new black drawers. "But I didn't know where to start, plus I don't have time because went I look at my calendar, I have to go somewhere. By the time I get back, I've got notes with me and I put them... somewhere around here."

"The only organized thing is your calendar," I smiled. "Don't worry, I can get this cleaned." I looked around and added, "Eventually."

He got up and walked around to kneel in front of me. He holds my hand, "Are you sure you want to take this job?"

I nod. "I'm already having a hard time finding a job, so I'll jump at this opportunity."

He smiles.

I'm already melting with him holding my hand and feeling his body heat radiating, not to mention his scent of mahogany teakwood, but he had to smile?

"We'll discuss more of this tomorrow morning at eight," he said, taking his hand back and getting up. "I make sure Sundays are relaxed days, but tomorrow we're going to get started."

I nod, getting up. "Will do, I'll see you tomorrow Hunter."

"Goodnight Elizabeth," he said, walking me out. "I look forward to tomorrow."

Out the door, I turned around and smiled at him. "Same here."

He leans in, and I hitched in a breath. He kisses me on the cheek. "Sweet dreams," he said before closing the door.

That night, I had a dream about Hunter. I was standing in a clearing, surrounded by trees. Hunter stood in front of me.

"This is the only way to communicate with you, baby," Hunter's voice has a gentle touch to it. "I don't want you to be afraid of me."

I shook my head. "Why would I be afraid of you?"

He steps closer, barely five inches away from my face. "I'm dangerous."

"How?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

He licked his top lip and leaned down and brushed his lips against mine. Hunter then pulled away from me before I even kissed him back. "Someone is waking you up," he said.

EJ101
EJ101
43 Followers